EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marriage
Aesha06
Member # 11175

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aesha06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please can anyone tell me how it is possible for a muslim guy to marry an english christian, i have met an egyptian while on holiday, who i have been back to visit, but he wants me to be a muslim so he can mary me, but i dont want that
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't need to convert. He can marry a Christian or a Jewish woman.

He wants you to convert for other reasons. Family pressure maybe?

Don't do it. Convert *only* for you, and *only* for spiritual reasons.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aesha06
Member # 11175

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aesha06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply,
i have been in contact with him everyday for two months, and been back to see him, he says he loves me, but you here storys of them just wanting to marry english girls to get to england, he works at a holiday resort and meets girls everyday, how do i know he is for real, he does not have much money so i cant see him affording to text other girls everday, any ideas i feel bad not trusting him,

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never feel bad for not trusting!!!
Also.... converting to Islam for a man is the worst idea ever, you won't be a true muslim!!
A true muslim says the words" La illaha illa lah"
(There is no god but Allah) only when he fully believes this, and is convinced Islam is the true religion.... only then does it actually nean something!!
As snoozin says... a muslim man can marry a 'woman of the book' i.e. a true believer in God, from another religion.
Texting other girls??? You can be in an internet cafe chatting to women all night for 3 le an hour.... here you regularly see men declaring undying love tomultiple women at the same time!!!
I'mnot saying your guy is definitely like that, just saying don't rush into anything.... and BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
Good luck!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a different issue.

It's soooo hard to tell in long-distance relationships if a guy is for real or not.

Other folks will fill you in, since I don't personally know anyone who works at resorts. My only warning would be if he asks you for money or accepts money from you...I'd start running the other way.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesha, I work in a holiday resort,,,, I work with young Egyptian guys!!!
Some of them have many 'holiday wives!!'
Airport scenes..... Goodbye german wife, I'll love you forever.... Hi, russian wife, I've missed you soo much!!... Goodbye Russian wife....see you soon!! ... Hello English wife, i missed you soooomuch...did you bring my visa application.......etc,etc,etc!!!
Call me cynical, but, unfortunately, it's not too much of an exaggeration!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmm ...such an amazing life that is [Razz] ...wife for everyday [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i met someone on a nile cruise boat and i imagined it was the same thing - he's probably got one every 4-5 days. and my tour leader was the same....some girl from last trip or so kept booty calling him...didnt stop him trying with us single girls though.

New old joke: how do you tell an honest Egyptian man? dunno!!

Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
answer to the joke is even a bigger joke... his name starts with a "T" and ends with an "O" [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh timo - you needle in the haystack! happy birthday. how do you do it??
Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.. dont you mean starts with a T and ends with an Ohhhhhhhh?!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by iamthej9:
oh timo - you needle in the haystack! happy birthday. how do you do it??

it was fine ...i didnt leave da house till all the world cup matches where over [Big Grin] ...then went to Jazz Up ...i didnt get a cake afterall...1 kilo of Kebab with canddel in the middle was the greatest idea ever [Big Grin]
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
LOL.. dont you mean starts with a T and ends with an Ohhhhhhhh?!

that depends on where the start is and where it ends ...sum times its OHHHHHHH ...OHHHH all the time [Razz] [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. i like that idea... skip the tea and go straight to the Ohh.

love the kebab idea... i think i'll do the same tonight!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice with SAUCE
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i married a muslium egyptian and i am a christian we have a great relationship . i guess i was just lucky to find one that didnt want me to change for him. it can work i have proof [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com