EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » its about time we all had a big fight!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: its about time we all had a big fight!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont you agree? i sense a simmering... well just let the lid boil over here...

anyone care to start?

ok... i will...

i love (and i really do mean love) EVERYONE here....

oh.... exept from smuckers, masrawi, madame M, gentle giant, tigerlily, snoozin...

oh, and that fuckin hellraiser prick.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay... talking about needing a life. this is just a time wasting post right here.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little birdy in the sky
You look up, it shits in your eye
You don't mind and you don't cry
You just thank God that cows don't fly... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES nescafeaddict...

you do realise thats just far too time consuming a name to type to not get shortened...

i mean, if were gonna waste time lets waste it efficiently right?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nescafeaddict:
okay... talking about needing a life. this is just a time wasting post right here.

Are you sure you aren't an old member, just logging on with a new username to appear less than usless, weird, and antisocial than us?

At least some uf us can be honest about it without reinventing ourselves. [Roll Eyes]

Or worse this:
http://www.egyptmad.com/forums/index.php?s=3928e841a1df7d56a73ae772e71d8785&showtopic=7102

Cripes if someone did this to me I'd just die.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
have we missed an anniversary sono?
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
have we missed an anniversary sono?

If anyone posts a thread like that for me, shoot me, please!
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
well im 30 on monday and i want a happy birthday thread.... and stars!

your just miserable [Razz]

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:

Oh the your just miserable, what a reliable comeback [Roll Eyes]

Personally I don't want a reminder of how long I have been posting to a forum. It would be like a kick to the shins.

My b-day, well I'd prefer a nice dinner at Than-Do and new PDA, not a thread.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Happy Birthday! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Oh, I mean BITCH! Or is that Charmoota?

Lemme check with Smucks. [Wink]

I really hate this 3 minute AUTO rule! [Mad]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
dont talk to smuckers... she doesnt like you! [Razz]
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys i'm not fighting...done enough of that lately! lets just send happy thoughts to each other, nice happy fluffy bunny vomit inducing thoughts, but hey feel free to bitch away cos it will give me something to read...

dont you just love little butterflies fluttering by your head on a hot summers day with the soft sound of birdies twittering in the distance...are you feeling all my good karma? im sending it out to ya with a big warm hug [Wink]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's just pissy cuz her husband called her a bitch, when she's really a sharmoota!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Oh, and for you Brits, *pissy* means mad! I know you don't talk English right.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh... i thought he called her a bitch cause she wasnt being a sharmoota...

er... you old hag!

LOL @ pissy!

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i hate you all...you never sent me any good karma back, and lord knows i need it! well you know that bunny i was talking about? he ended up spread over someones bumper, i pulled the wings of the butterflies... and the birds...well they ended up headless on a beach, birdflu strikes again..
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

****, my best friend is a bunny! [Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
USA pissy = mad
UK pissy = soaked in piss... like a pissy pair of pants, or your gran.

USA pissed = mad
UK pissed = drunk.

dumb yanks!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
****, my best friend is a bunny! [Eek!]

battery operated?

as for you caterpillar.... you pulled the wings off a butterfly??!!!!! [Eek!] wasnt an in-law was it?

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

dumb yanks!

Jealous.

We're New and Improved! [Wink]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
my gran's not pissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
battery operated?

*that* type of bunny (LOL!) is haram! [Big Grin] You know, masterbation and all. [Cool] [Cool]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:

dumb yanks!

Jealous.

We're New and Improved! [Wink]

Damn Straight!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
shut up pissy knickers...
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah I signed up about a year and a half ago but never posted anything and i dont remember the username i signed up with so i just decided to sign up again with a new one...

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Happy Birthday! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Oh, I mean BITCH! Or is that Charmoota?

Lemme check with Smucks. [Wink]

I really hate this 3 minute AUTO rule! [Mad]

LOL I just found this, actually I think it is BITCH, Charmoota doesn't apply in this case [Wink]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Prissy in America mean something like self righteous? Like if I think I'm really cute and don't want to get my nails wet so I don't wash dishes, I'm prissy.....

BTW, my hubby never called ME a bitch or charmoota, we were talking about someone else. However, if he did he would be the UK Prissy [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about we apply and have a big brother wud it make alovely combination ,can any one think of any thing
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com