EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » question for womens on this board (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: question for womens on this board
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is your bra size? and give a breif description about your chest...

(Im doing a gallop pole survey)

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gallop Poll my ass..... Yeah right.
But seriously, why do u wanna know the women's bra sizes on here? I'm sure most of us range somewhere between an A cup and DD cup. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an 20DD and my chest is huge!!! as wide as abu simbel. if you find out where to get huge over the shoulder boulder holders my back, boobs and shoulders would be very grateful (and no longer dragging on the ground!!!)

how big is your gallop pole? should i be surveying it for you?

Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iamthej9:
I am an 20DD and my chest is huge!!! as wide as abu simbel. if you find out where to get huge over the shoulder boulder holders my back, boobs and shoulders would be very grateful (and no longer dragging on the ground!!!)

Good comeback LOL.... [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im doing the survey for the national breast awareness month organization..

the data is confidential, and only used for sceintific purposes..

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which organisation is that and why didnt you say so first off? still dont think your gonna get much response though but good luck
Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I suppose my gallope pole will grow in direct relation to the data I receive concerning breasts...

I would welcome you and all your freind to survey my gallope pole...as often as you please..

[Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.... post a pic then!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Gallop Poll my ass..... Yeah right.
But seriously, why do u wanna know the women's bra sizes on here? I'm sure most of us range somewhere between an A cup and DD cup. [Big Grin]

but mine is 60FF [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

sorry sandy just trying to help mike rozier [Razz]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
ok so :

iamthej9 , 20DD
Asooma , 60FF

are there and just regular c or d cup gals on this forum?

thus far statistics are showing abnormally large breast sizes.

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
not that there's anything wrong with that...

--------------------

ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-A
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
48AA [Big Grin]

thats in inches

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, why do you want to know about women's bra size? What is the purpose of this survey? I'm a 42D, does that help you? Would you like a 90 GGG?
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Mike, why do you want to know about women's bra size? What is the purpose of this survey? I'm a 42D, does that help you? Would you like a 90 GGG?

concernedforwomen,

you don't understand the rule of measurement for bra sizes do you? Don't wear one or what? Someone buy these bras for you and cut the tags off before giving them to you?

If everyone doesn't understand the # is the width of your rib cage. and the letter measurement is your cup size, hence the size of your tits.

Now I am a 36CC, that means my rib cage isn't as large as concernedforwomen.

I can gaurantee there isn't any fat on my ribs and I have a much larger sized bone frame than concernedforwomen.

Hence concernedforwomen has alot of fat on her rib cage and elsewhere.

Anyone stupid enough to post their bra size with a rib measurement larger than mine is declaring that they are obese. Most women have a petite bone frame, which I don't.

Alot of fatties on ES. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90GG would mean she would be as large as a small pick up truck.

Her headlights could illuminate the dark side of the moon.

Oh sh*t I am so tired I am thinking in Pink Floyd.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod_me, you don't know whether or not I'm fat. I was not rude today, you did not have to say what you did. I'm not a 90 GGG, I just was asking Mike how big he wanted them.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Sonomod_me, you don't know whether or not I'm fat. I was not rude today, you did not have to say what you did. I'm not a 90 GGG, I just was asking Mike how big he wanted them.

You said you were a 42DD, thats one heck of a wide rib cage.

Was your father a rhino by any chance?

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Was your father a small wimp by any chance, Sonomod_me?
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Some people have a wide rib cage, Sonomod_me
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Was your father a small wimp by any chance, Sonomod_me?

Ahhm, no! My father has a 54 inch rib cage and 85 inch shoulders.

He is a stocky mountain of a man.

This is what he sells now:
http://www.atlasutilitytrucks.com/trucks-bucket.html

And this is what he sold when I was growing up:
http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=37840&x=7

Basically he is a great guy. I used to watch him take air compressors (400lbs) and push the thing down a steep slope in our yard and come monday morning pull it up the slope by himself because using his pickup truck would kill the grass and piss mom off.

So my father's brute strength isn't in question here.

Its his tendancy to break down and cry when he would start talking about the birds and the bees.

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Some people have a wide rib cage, Sonomod_me

I have a wide rib cage. you make me laugh! No unless you are over 6'5" you shouldn't have a wider rib cage than mine unless you are fat.

I inherited my father's heavy bones and build.

You inherited your father's fat and gout.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And... the results of this survey are......

MIKE ROZIER NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Samia, I was joking about Mike Rozier wanting a really big-breasted woman.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Samia! you pm box is filled and I had a nice juicy pm filled with hyperlinks and info . Please empty it!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mike... i think your doing a great job.. we need surveys like this to improve the fitting of bras to reduce the levels of breast cancer.

i have terrible trouble getting bras to fit properly... my size is 94F and B (the B is the left one...due to severe scoliosis, also i have one shoulder higher than the other, oh, and 3 nipples.

please help mike to improve our lives.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM 42DD AND REAL [Smile] BACK TAKES A BEATING [Wink] JOHN LEWIS IS FOR ME MEAUSRE AND PAY UP !!!!
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey mike... why just the women? i recon theres a few blokes on here could use a bra..

make it in manly colours with pictures of homer simpson and beer and call it a bro...

your on to a winner [Wink]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Samia! you pm box is filled and I had a nice juicy pm filled with hyperlinks and info . Please empty it!
Will do, Sono!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
ladies, ladies..there's no need to fight...over me. and my gallop poll.there's room for everyone..

if you must let out aggression on each other...might I suggest a women's only egypt serch pillow fight...

now then...back to statistical data..the reason I am asking for y'alls bra size is simple...I'm a careing induvidual, who wants to learn more about womens issues in this world..and if my humble data can educate more people..the better off we will all be in the long run..

if some women on here get confused with all the mathmatical numbers and such, perhaps it would be better to post a picture of yourself with your bra on...and I could estamate the proper dimentions for this scientific survey.

be not shy nor bashfull, for women around the world need this data for a heathier happier lifestyle..

[Smile]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:

if some women on here get confused with all the mathmatical numbers and such, perhaps it would be better to post a picture of yourself with your bra on...and I could estamate the proper dimentions for this scientific survey.

LOL... we need more men like you in the world!
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
updated poll statistics..

iamthej9 , 20DD
Asooma , 60FF
ispy , -A
Ayisha , 48AA
concernedforwomen , 42DD
Sonomod_me , 36CC
KERDA(chimps:) , 42 DD

(after this data is computed, I will also humblely ask if this numbers are firm, meaning, is your breast area firm, or is there any sagging..)

this is also vital data for the womens movement..

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Charm El Feikh? may I say that women as yourself is the reason God made women, so men like me were not bored to tears...(it's in the Bible)

now then, Im not asking for a rib or anything...
I just wish you would embrace my gallop pole (with much passion), for the betterment of man, AND womenkind..

[Smile]

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
hey mike... i think your doing a great job.. we need surveys like this to improve the fitting of bras to reduce the levels of breast cancer.

i have terrible trouble getting bras to fit properly... my size is 94F and B (the B is the left one...due to severe scoliosis, also i have one shoulder higher than the other, oh, and 3 nipples.

please help mike to improve our lives.

opps, in all my confussion,I missed this post...

I think I might be able to fix this problem for you, but it would have to be a in person meeting to get you well rounded and squared away..there would have to be a laying on of hands, and then, if everything gose right..a mirical..

[Smile]

iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
can you get some photos too while you're at it? i would love to see charms' charms!!! Speaking of miracles.......my friend went in the pyramid as she was told she would be purified. She came out and said she was now a born again virgin! i told her it was only a purifier...not a miracle worker!!!

you could give it a go though!!!

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
whats 20 DD look like????

[Smile]

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Go gallop into a brick wall with your pole!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] nice one
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
20DD looks like 2 balloons filled with water until they are almost bursting!! great for guys but a real pain for most women. hope you dont have man boobs mike - most women i know dont want a man with boobs bigger than theirs!!!
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 chest would be tiny would look as above hanging off a firemans pole

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word - Barbie
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
geez ninky - how big are the girls where u come from? u know i was talking in inches dont you? but thanks tibe for saying barbie - im gonna take that as a real compliment!!
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you were saying, I do wear bras I am 36 c at moment but my boobs are getting bigger everyday (ecpecting) god I hope they do not reach my knees after

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] who knows?
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Schwarma
Member # 9632

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Schwarma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a breast cancer survivor, you are all pretty hilarious with your inflated breast measurements. I am a comfortab;e 36C, and sono, you are delusional and find all kinds of ways to justify your being overweight. God Bless you all.. and good lord, we as women beat ourselves up enough about body - morphia. Lets find a topic more aligned to what you are good at shredding.

me.. I am dealing with infidelity.. anyone care to chime in?

Posts: 31 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
updated poll statistics..

iamthej9 , 20DD
Asooma , 60FF
ispy , -A
Ayisha , 48AA
concernedforwomen , 42DD
Sonomod_me , 36CC
KERDA(chimps:) , 42 DD
Charm El Feikh, 94 FB
Samia , brick wall
Tibe , barbie
ninky , 36 C
Schwarma , 36 C

iamthej9 and ninky , do not fear haveing too large of a bra size...

and pain of the back, or sagging, is strictly brought on by negitive thoughts...

be young, active, atractive, and grow..

[Smile]

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarma:
As a breast cancer survivor, you are all pretty hilarious with your inflated breast measurements. I am a comfortab;e 36C, and sono, you are delusional and find all kinds of ways to justify your being overweight. God Bless you all.. and good lord, we as women beat ourselves up enough about body - morphia. Lets find a topic more aligned to what you are good at shredding.

infidelity, is not good..Im glad you over came breast cancer, breast cancer is not good either.....and hopefully together we can continue to combat these issues..
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Schwarma:

How can a 36 C be overweight while a 48AA or a 42DD isn't?

You target the median measurement or just a particular username?

And could your current state of shame and massive emotional wound be any indication why you chose to express yourself in the manner that you had?

Luckily no guy has ever slept around on me, nor dumped me.

I hope you better luck in the future Schwarma! [Razz]

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
both of you are 36 c....I suggest stopping this bickering, and that you 2 should hug and make up.

and expound on your simularities...

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:

just call me a shoulder boulder holder..

I solve problems, thats what I do..

[Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com