EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My Egyptian boyfriend always says something in arabic before we make love (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Egyptian boyfriend always says something in arabic before we make love
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Genesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is he doing that and I wonder what he is saying?
Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Genesis:

He is asking God for forgiveness for fornicating.

When he marries he will say something different, very different.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Genesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so. We both love each other and have discussed marriage within a year or two. I don't think he thinks it is wrong to be with each other.
Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't think so. We both love each other and have discussed marriage within a year or two. I don't think he thinks it is wrong to be with each other.

Okay as you wish, but if he's Egyptian whether he is Muslim or Coptic he has different feelings about fornication than you do.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you ask him or if your to scared to then listen closly then report back to us and maybe we can translate or somthing.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree woth sono.... the fact that he is your boyfriend, not husband!!
It's not up to him to decide if it's ok or not to be sleeping with you outside marriage, it's an Islam or Christian thing!!
Sounds like you've got a lot to learn about Egyptians!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay as you wish, but if he's Egyptian whether he is Muslim or Coptic he has different feelings about fornication than you do.

shudnt do it if hes saying stuff before hand he aint gone get off that easily then if hes religous and if he was he shud not have done that to you if he loves you has much has he say hes does then hed wud wait ,its you then cud not wait ..canu go with out it until u married 2yers later,i did not that im saying im got nothing agains sex before marriage its just me and probably a few othere here ,i have a daughter and me to have sex wit other men or bring a man into the house whois not married to me then my daughter learning ther faith wud make me a hypocrit there i have to protect her so tht my way ,i know my hubby said summat on our wedding night i didnt hear it well was probably help me get he pregnant of i can think worse things [Big Grin]

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD LUCK ANY WAY ,
exactly any one know what they do say im intrigued u know i dont know how alful i know stuff is said i mentioned it once b4 ,but imnot exactly id have to look this up im intrigued ,w/s

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a suplication that Muslims can say when they are about to have intercourse with their wives, which is asking Allah to protect any child that they may be blessed with from the devil. Hardly a supplication that someone who was fornicating would want to make! There is also a different one that can be made by a newlywed.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were a muslim girl you will have to say the same thing,maybe you will learn arabic in no time [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's simply asking God in to be the blessing party, keeping you from hurt and harm, blessing you with good outcomes. Something I love about the way Egyptians take their religion is the daily living with it in every aspect!:-)

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he is coptic he could say 'bism salib' in the name of the cross that is. Reminding God what he has promised to do for his children, to take care of them whatever they are up to do. Starting a meal, going to travel by bus or car, or even having sex.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
If he is coptic he could say 'bism salib' in the name of the cross that is. Reminding God what he has promised to do for his children, to take care of them whatever they are up to do. Starting a meal, going to travel by bus or car, or even having sex.

As a copt he would say that if he was having pre-marital sex?
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
How come you people keep being so rulebound? Yes we did have premarital sex and yes he could say those things and I cannot look into his mind but I would say he was pretty relaxed with it!:-)

Demiana

--------------------

newcomer
Member # 1056

The reason I asked was because it is both a cultural and a cross-religious thing for most Egyptians to regard pre-marital sex as sinful...even if they indulge in it, it would be strange for them to ask God/Allah to bless any child that resulted from it. That would be asked if you were wanting to conceive a child, which most unmarried couples don't.
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Well, I am not sure, I'll ask my husband, but I believe this 'rules' are manmade and in church there is the rule and there is life itself. One has to act on the spirit of the rule. And that is to not be harmfull to yourself and others.
I do teach my children to be respectfull to themselves and not get into unlawfull sexual behaviour or have sex as if it is some toy you can play with, disregarding the human emotions and relations that come with it, but it will be their judgement eventually.
But I realize it can get people in trouble If they believe to be involved in a 'sinfull' act.

Demiana

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
There are so many circumstances. We were forced to wait for 9 months by the gouvernment to get a permit to marry, just bureaucratic timetabling, since he then only had a visa for studying, but was in the west for more then 10 years. And he wanted to wait for us to get to Egypt to marry in church, which we could have done upfront.
I bet the only problems he perceived were manmade. We were more concerned with matrimonial medical testing, and getting things ready in the family, but have our life proceed along the way. And yes we did want children.

Demiana

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You feel close enough with him to give him sex but not close enough to ask, 'what are you saying?'. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I really don't understand why are you
asking here and do not ask him while
you two are having sex or before sex.....??????
Is that big deal?What are you afraid of?

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can he speak English? [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe just let's make love Or let's **** [Razz]

Just kidding.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

no, seriously, why wouldn't you ask that ??
I ask my husband EVERYTHING he says in Arabic if I don't understand, I can't imagine not asking what he is saying before making love!?

Marcella
Member # 10978

Right,who knows what he's saying.
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Genesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcella and Smuckers you two are bitches and from the posts I've read on here, the only one who doesn't speak English is Marcella. You two are idiots.
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Marcella and Smuckers you two are bitches and from the posts I've read on here, the only one who doesn't speak English is Marcella. You two are idiots.

Oh really?!You know maybe I have some problem with english but not with communication!You are the only one who got this problem!And you have a much bigger problem then I have!You don't even know how to talk to your boyfriend!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh look.. a troll. probably a male one.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
Marcella I am sorry for what I said about your English. I was wrong to say that. But I just really don't want to lose my boyfriend over anything I can help.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does he say it before foreplay or before penetration?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] wonderful
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

He says it right before intercourse.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In all positions?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
show him that ur in here telling us we might get to hear what he says [Big Grin] the ES will shake with passion
quote:

quote:

In all positions?
give us the rundown of the positions ,
whats the egyptian way (favorite) for having sex i know they luv a particular style which dont do my back any good [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by KERDA(chimps:):
show him that ur in here telling us we might get to hear what he says [Big Grin] the ES will shake with passion
quote:

quote:

In all positions?
give us the rundown of the positions ,
whats the egyptian way (favorite) for having sex i know they luv a particular style which dont do my back any good [Wink]

Chimps .... behave.
Marcella
Member # 10978

Is it just me or she didn't say yet what he's saying to her or to himself or whatever?
Genesis
Member # 11212

Rate Member
Well I don't know what he is saying. Maybe you are right. I should ask him,but what if I don't like his answer? That will hurt me. But I am sure I hear something about allah.
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is Cherring him self Up b4 he do it ...HERE WE GO...ALLES ALLES ALLES ...GO GO GO ALLES ALLES ALLES ...we r in the world cup time after all [Big Grin] do u let him watch football ? [Razz]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know they luv a particular style which dont do my back any good [Wink]

Which is.... [Razz] [Confused]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well I don't know what he is saying. Maybe you are right. I should ask him,but what if I don't like his answer? That will hurt me. But I am sure I hear something about allah.

He's muslim, and talking about getting married in a church?????
Yep.... he's probably asking for forgiveness for fornicating!!!
If you're scared it's something you don't want to hear.....then... really, you've both got problems!!!
Why am I starting to get suspicious of this posting????
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
oh LAY oh LAY oh LAY oh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH [Big Grin]
NourHayati

Member # 5507

Member Rated:
posted 19 June, 2006 02:36

quote:
I know they luv a particular style which dont do my back any good
now let me think

Which is....
prefer to grab that bum and press and do my exercise IN n out IN n out good for pelvc floor muscles any one had a baby

[Razz] [Razz]

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he saying bismi lir i raman a rakheem

sorry about the spelling.

I not 100% sure what it means but I think it means give me good fortune for what I am about to do.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
exactly thats what is said mostly before entering god this site is groovy what is it when hes finished i asked my hubby he just stares at me so like a cat i look the other way and cower and try not to laugh at loud,the face says it all nowdo you knowim listenng to see if he mutters any thing ,oh the joys of sex , [Roll Eyes]
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
timo and kerda you crack me up! genesis, you shouldnt ask the question unless you are prepared for the answer. if you dont want to lose your boyfriend or get hurt then just keep gettin jiggy with it and dont worry about what he says. but if you want to marry this guy then you better make sure you can ask what u want or u will get hurt later down the track and trust me....better to hurt now then later - especially if children are involved.
Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:

What it sounds like?Do you know?
I mean can you hear him or he's saying
that quietly?There is no need to be worry.
Just ask him.I think he'll tell you.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ninky:
Maybe he saying bismi lir i raman a rakheem

sorry about the spelling.

I not 100% sure what it means but I think it means give me good fortune for what I am about to do.

It means more like " In the name of Allah, the benificent, the merciful!!"

Highly unlikely to say this... most people don't fornicate in the name of God!!! [Roll Eyes]

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Genesis, If you're boyfriend is coptic he also may say: you're holy to me. Don't know the arabic phrase, haven't heard it in years!:-(

I guess it is just western prejudice to believe that sex is opposite to God.

--------------------

Member # 11116

Member Rated:
im a sin huh im a sin huh im a sin huh im sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning ohyaaaaaaaaaah [Razz]

now say that as if ur there doing it ,i bet some of yu will do it , [Big Grin]

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Genesis, If you're boyfriend is coptic he also may say: you're holy to me. Don't know the arabic phrase, haven't heard it in years!:-(

I guess it is just western prejudice to believe that sex is opposite to God.

Yeah he'll tell her:"Oh baby,you are holy to me!And then he will **** her?!I don't think so.

This is not western prejudice,but islamic.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
And some people just watch to much TMF or The Box or whatever gives you a distorted idea of sexuality.
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam it ...hey as long as the sex is good its ok let him say what ever he wants ...maybe thats his secret spell ....""pssssssssst if he is that great in bed we should really know what is his spell...we could all make a fortune -VIAGRA TO HELL [Wink] ""
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
And some people just watch to much TMF or The Box or whatever gives you a distorted idea of sexuality.

What are you talking about?Who have
distorted idea of sexuality?Do you?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com