EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy birthday, Charm!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday, Charm!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you a wonderful day! Happy birthday, Charm!

http://www.123greetings.com/birthday/birthday_songs/songs2.html

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY YA CHAAARMMMM YA GAMILLLLLLLL [Big Grin] if we could measure how hot & energetic this lady is from scale 1 to 10 she is surely 30 [Wink] PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY ....hey Sadeeqy the card is so funny [Wink]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saalgirah Mubarak!
meaning happy birthday have a lovely day !!

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Charm - welcome to the club! Life has got better and better since I passed that landmark, so hope it's the same story for you! Have a good one!
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you a happy 29 th birthday.......
Have a nice sunny gifted day.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great day charm. Hope all of your wishes and dreams come true girl xx
Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Charm!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's 30?!! She looks 40!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
She's 30?!! She looks 40!

Oh your a sweetie......
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sadeeqy... how do you manage to remember everyones birthday? your so funny!!!

thanks for the greeting... i had a great time, and thanks to the world cup i feel like the party's still going on... sweden tonight.. come on england!

dont you just love life!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... ah MK, bitterness and jealousy is a terrible thing to live with.... i do hope your husband comes up with a method of re building your clit soon.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
LOL... ah MK, bitterness and jealousy is a terrible thing to live with.... i do hope your husband comes up with a method of re building your clit soon.

Bitterness and jelousy are written all over your miserabel face.

And would suggest we start rebuilding your non-existant lips first, let alone your jaded cervix..

Nature can be such a bitch [Smile]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Life in plastic is fantasic, - you can brush my hair - undress me everywhere......Can you hear Barbie sings [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Life in plastic is fantasic, - you can brush my hair - undress me everywhere......Can you hear Barbie sings [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
You know what's even more fantastic about it? Everything is available for free, and I don't need any of it..

Really fantastic.. [Smile]

Clit injections anybody?

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Clit injections - autch no thanks - why do people do that fore???????

If I had a man like that I would change my look every month and might be so lucky look like Michael Jackson in the end. What kind of glue do you use to keep you noose on???

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Clit injections - autch no thanks - why do people do that fore???????

If I had a man like that I would change my look every month and might be so lucky look like Michael Jackson in the end. What kind of glue do you use to keep you noose on???

People love a big clitoris. A rule of the thumb: A woman with big full lips has a lovely rounded clitoris. So go figure [Wink]

No-one but Michael Jackson uses glue for his nose. It's about time you knew that this yellow line coming down into your mouth is simply snot.

Try tissues.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
If I had a man like that I would change my look every month

I have a story to tell about that but I'll post it later because I don't have much time right now.

Soon you will read it under: The woman who changed her face every month, or so..

(Really I'm serious it's a very sad/funny true story of one of my hosbond's patients)

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
If I had a man like that I would change my look every month

I have a story to tell about that but I'll post it later because I don't have much time right now.

Soon you will read it under: The woman who changed her face every month, or so..

(Really I'm serious it's a very sad/funny true story of one of my hosbond's patients)

Actally im ok with people changing their looks - it doen't hurt anybody but themselves.
I have been thinking about it myself if like in 10 or 15 years my "2 wonders" would start to look like 2 tennissocks - I would want them lifted back up again - not refilled.... [Big Grin]

But the clit part yyddrrr and autch....

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Actally im ok with people changing their looks - it doen't hurt anybody but themselves.
I have been thinking about it myself if like in 10 or 15 years my "2 wonders" would start to look like 2 tennissocks - I would want them lifted back up again - not refilled.... [Big Grin]

But the clit part yyddrrr and autch....

Oh I will get every possible thing done if/when I need it. But for now I am very happy with what I have..

But I'm telling yah, it feels great to think: "a droop in the boob?".. I need to go downstairs to get them fixed. (we live upstairs to the clinic)..

But on a serious note.. I don't think you know how ugly the breast lifting results can be..

ou see, for saggy breasts, there are 3 possibilities:
1- A lift without implants (horrible scars are not obvious in this picture but they are vertical from the nipple down.. http://www.aaronstonemd.com/images/mastopexy2.jpg without implants

or
(she also had a tummy tuck)

http://www.baxterplasticsurgery.com/gallery_images/abdominomastopexy1a.jpg

2- Lifting with implants.. Relatively good results but the scar is still ugly:

http://www.drkorpeck.com/images/breast_lift1.jpg
or
http://www.plastic.org/pics/p2002d.jpg

3- Only implants.. Yes for saggy breasts. Very good results but can't work for everyone:

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryforme.com/pages/images/pat18.jpg

As for the collagen implants under the belt..

They do wonders to women who went through vaginal deliveries (I never had any, injections or vaginal deliveries, but I know they do)

I'll tell you only if you're interested to find out!

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
yydddrrr auch gross dont show me that.... AV AV AV AV [Smile] Hopefully not the work of your husbands.

I went throught 2 ordernary vaginal deliveries without any problem. What good does it do???? Not that I ever would be considering having it done. AUTSCH... :/

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
yydddrrr auch gross dont show me that.... AV AV AV AV [Smile] Hopefully not the work of your husbands.

I went throught 2 ordernary vaginal deliveries without any problem. What good does it do???? Not that I ever would be considering having it done. AUTSCH... :/

These are really good results, but those of my husband are even better though [Wink]

And since you had not trouble with your vaginal deliveries, please save my time for those who need it [Smile]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what conditioning can we do ( excersise) to assist with the breasts remaining as they were instead of heading downwards like two great green papayas?
How about if you are not heavy breasted?
Because even if you had the surgery would it fall anyway if you would not excercise?
What about reductions?Is there a size cutoff before they would do a reduction?
Personnally I dont like large breasts-they spoil some clothings in my opinion.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard that saggy boobs are cos the tendons (they have a name but i cant remember it) that hold your boobs up get stretched and theres nothing (no exercise or anything) you can do.have you heard this? out of curiosity mk can your husband give any indication of how successful surgery would be or it depends on the person after the surgery?
Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
what conditioning can we do ( excersise) to assist with the breasts remaining as they were instead of heading downwards like two great green papayas?

Unfortunately nothing helps other than good genes.. Nevertheless a well-shaped pectoralis major might give a more aesthetic appearence.

quote:
How about if you are not heavy breasted?
Because even if you had the surgery would it fall anyway if you would not excercise?

I'm not sure I understood your question, but excercise does not really improve the shape of the breasts. It improves the shape of the underlying muscle and improves the total posture..

quote:
What about reductions?Is there a size cutoff before they would do a reduction?

There are medical indications for breast-reduction, mostly because of the associated backpain and psychological suffering.

Is this a satisfactory answer to your question?

quote:
Personnally I dont like large breasts-they spoil some clothings in my opinion.
Yes I think so too. I always wondered how it feels to have large breasts until I got pregnant and was bresatfeeding. It was fun for a week or two to look like Betty BooBs, but then I thought sshit.. that's heavy stuff to carry around all the time!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
I posted these before but I just feel like doing it again:

[Big Grin]

http://www.waleg.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=186&pos=2

http://www.248am.com/images/nahla1.jpg

http://www.248am.com/images/nahla2.jpg

http://248am.com/index.php?s=nahla

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOl.
She should bury her stylist-or is it she should GET one immediately!!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
LOl.
She should bury her stylist-or is it she should GET one immediately!!

I call her:

Nahla Salama and The Goblets of Fire [Big Grin]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Bitterness and jelousy are written all over your miserabel face.

And would suggest we start rebuilding your non-existant lips first, let alone your jaded cervix..

Nature can be such a bitch [Smile]

your name is nature? was your mum a hippy? aaah.. i can imagine little baby nature on the beach with a daisy patterned skimpy little two piece veil.

and mummy stoned enjoying some, erm, free love with uncle hassan :/

BTW... seeing as YOU'RE always correcting peoples spelling mistakes... you really should know how to spell jealousy, miserable and existent [Roll Eyes]

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I posted these before but I just feel like doing it again:

[Big Grin]

http://www.waleg.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=186&pos=2

http://www.248am.com/images/nahla1.jpg

http://www.248am.com/images/nahla2.jpg

http://248am.com/index.php?s=nahla

ME EYEEEEEES ME EYEEEEEEEES I CANT SEE ....ME BLINDED ...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ??? this is an extreme slap to fashion,Women,Beauty,human rights,my rights and also to the Muslim Brotherhood ...they where waiting to go to heavens to get their promised babes ...now they took a peek of what they will get and i belive they will quit their ideas for good ...if i see a woman dressed like that even in the nastiest pub in Egypt i would think she is an ugly HOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAA [Big Grin] too much flab for Egyption men Bouncy lovers
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A well adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but even knows what she's going to exchange it for.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com