EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Most amazing thing your egyptian boyfriend/husband did to wow you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Most amazing thing your egyptian boyfriend/husband did to wow you?
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyramidlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current boyfriend brings me flowers every single day that he sees me [Smile]
Posts: 19 | From: Arabia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you still like it?It's sounds bored to me every day the same:he's bringing flowers and you already know what he's gonna bring.Are you saying every day the same words like "Oh,honey what a beatiful flowers?"It's not a nice surprise anymore but stereotype.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyramidlover
Member # 10472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyramidlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he brings me different kinds and now we just exchange smiles about the flowers because it is still adorable to me.
Posts: 19 | From: Arabia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one little key ring saying ilove you , [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..I'll bet he was so proud of himself after that [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pyramidlover:
Most amazing thing your egyptian boyfriend/husband did to wow you?

That was before we were together..

I saw him almost naked.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] almost?
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned in passing that i love the cartoon character Eeyore. He searched all over Cairo till he found one and got it for me.
Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprized me with McDonalds when I was crying over being homesick. [Big Grin] lol
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sabry gave me my wedding ring in a little velet bag . it was his granmothers ring . i was so honored . his mom gave it to him to give to me. i cryed for a while after that . he wows me everyday.just being the caring and loving man that he is everyday [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyprincess1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first December we were engaged...he rented a large yacht and had dinner catered onboard for us..at sunset...from the Yacht Club in Cairo. The second December after we were married as an anniversary of that engagement...he did it again..at sunset. My favourite time of the day is sunset, so he built a balcony on the westside of our villa...so I can see it from our bedroom...as a surprise...he had a private room on the nile..for dinner at sunset..as a surprise.
And, always takes time to watch the sunset..wherever we are...even from the side of the road in the dessert heading to Marina...had me stop to take a photo of the sunset..which is spectacular there. So sweet and sensitive.

Posts: 53 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is a gardener !!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I m in tears please stop it. I cant stand this. There is so much love in this topic .
My gosh flowers ,rings ,cartton characters mafeesh taba2 molokhia ya ged3an wala 7etet la7ma la7san go3t [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such nice romantic things.

My husband proposed to me by putting the wedding ring into chocolate ice cream and waiting for me to find it. Of course he watched me closely to make sure I did not put it in my mouth LOL.. Then he asked me to marry him after I discovered the ring and had a stuffed rabbit (my favorite) and a very nice romantic card with it. It was so sweet and I will never forget it.... [Smile]

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the ring had a stuffed rabbit and a card with it?????

how big was the bowl of ice-cream?!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM YUM BIG BOWEL ...BIG ICE CREAM ...YUM YUM [Big Grin] i think ill forget my girl and concentrate on the ice cream if its that big [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... timo... its BOWL... the thought of eating chocolate ice cream out of a BOWEL is pretty sick!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
LOL... timo... its BOWL... the thought of eating chocolate ice cream out of a BOWEL is pretty sick!!

bowel bowl ...what eva ...ice cream in there ...im in there ...choco ice cream kaka ice cream [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
[Big Grin] almost?

Yeah he had a pico swimming thing on.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyprincess1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he isn't a gardener...guess again. [Smile]
Posts: 53 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
[Big Grin] almost?

Yeah he had a pico swimming thing on.
What pity [Big Grin]
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no silly piggy..
I got the card and the rabbit after I found the ring.. [Smile]

quote:

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
No, no silly piggy..
I got the card and the rabbit after I found the ring.. [Smile]

quote:

forget about the ring and the rabbit ...in such heat lets talk about ice cream ...will ya ?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very romantic but he wow'd me...

He was having a very hard time financially (working in Luxor essentially touting for backpackers to stay in the hotel he worked in - not the best time of year for it!).

Cynic that I am, and having spend way too long on these boards, I became convinced he was going to ask me for money so avoided calling him for several days.

When I did call him, he told me he'd managed to get a job at Abu Simbel which he started a couple of weeks ago paying 6-7 times what he'd been getting in Luxor and more reliably. And VERY hard work (sort of 'groundstaff' I think - raking the stones and sand, fetching water all day and the like! (no time for hanging round smoking shisha all day and dope all night).

Why did it wow me? Because (a) he didn't ask for money, the easy thing to do and (b) he showed he wasn't afraid to work hard once the opportunity came up and (c) Abu Simbel isn't a place you go to work if you are queuing up 'holiday wives' to fleece - with the average tourist arriving on a coach and staying only a few hours.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband came in from his night shift at 7 this morning with a beautiful white rose - I don't know whose garden he pinched it from [Roll Eyes] Simple gestures like that work best for me - it was so lovely and unexpected and is going to make me smile all day!
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
Surprized me with McDonalds when I was crying over being homesick. [Big Grin] lol

sweet, mine is along the same lines, i was crying over being homesick and he sat holding me and stroking my hair singing to me softly in arabic...a moment not to be forgotten [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man ( not Egyptian!!)proposed to me on ES..... and nobody noticed except me!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
My man ( not Egyptian!!)proposed to me on ES..... and nobody noticed except me!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Mabrouk.. Did you accept?
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
My man ( not Egyptian!!)proposed to me on ES..... and nobody noticed except me!!! :D :D :D

Did you meet him online?
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Noooooooooooo no no no!!!! Not allowed!!Unacceptable!!!!where were I? Mabrouk but i want details yaani!
This is not fair! You owe us to tell us Samia!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask MK.... she was there!!!! [Smile] [Wink]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:

Yes... he's coming here to UAE to join me at the end of this month, inshallah!!!
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:

Yes... he's coming here to UAE to join me at the end of this month, inshallah!!!
We all noticed the proposal actually Samia, [Wink] but didn't know the answer until now. Mabruk! I pray that if it is good for you that it will all work out well.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Ask MK.... she was there!!!! [Smile] [Wink]

e7em .. yeah!
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband did something completley unforgettable. It was no special day, you know no anniversary or birthday ect, he just did this suprise, he rented out the queens pryamid in Giza, we rode there on horse back, me on the back of his horse, a big white flashy horse.
Once inside the pryamid I was totally amazed, he had got a four course dinner prepared down there for us, And as if that was not enough he completly out did himself by hiring Amr diab to serenade me !
We finished up with flying to Alexandria and spending the night in the palaces in momtazza, truly amazing, beat that !

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beba:
My husband did something completley unforgettable. It was no special day, you know no anniversary or birthday ect, he just did this suprise, he rented out the queens pryamid in Giza, we rode there on horse back, me on the back of his horse, a big white flashy horse.
Once inside the pryamid I was totally amazed, he had got a four course dinner prepared down there for us, And as if that was not enough he completly out did himself by hiring Amr diab to serenade me !
We finished up with flying to Alexandria and spending the night in the palaces in momtazza, truly amazing, beat that !

Huh????
Are we talking abt the same pyramids? and the same amr diab>
May be I've been away for a long time..but dining inside a pyramid is weird. Ah, may be it's a 3 stars hotel that i never heard of. But to go to a hotel on a horse?

And Amr Diab???

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know ! (swoon) Im such a lucky girl arnt I ? [Wink]

I forgot to add that when we were spending our romantic exclusive night at the palace in Momtaaza Alex, he scaled the wall outside to our bedroom with just a simple rope, and all dressed in tight black leggings and rib hugging black top , he entered my window with a box of milk tray [Big Grin] (milk tray is box of chocolates)

Ok so they were half melted in the heat, BUT it is the thought that counts though.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

OK Beba, are you in fantasy land [Wink]
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
DO I DETECT A LITTLE HINT OF JEALOUSY ????????
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
DO I DETECT A LITTLE HINT OF JEALOUSY ????????

Na. That milk tray man is really short - I've seen a cardboard cut out of him [Big Grin]
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
still the chocolates make up for his short comings right ! hehe by the way you must of seen the chinese milktray man and OBVIOUSLY you never saw the Egyptian milktray man. (you'd throw away the chocolates if you did!)
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
still the chocolates make up for his short comings right ! hehe by the way you must of seen the chinese milktray man and OBVIOUSLY you never saw the Egyptian milktray man. (you'd throw away the chocolates if you did!)

No I never saw the Egyptian milk tray man - what was he like?
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
NOW YOUR INTERESTED [Big Grin]

Well he was a cross between Omar sherif (obviously when omar was young) and Tutankhamen (obviously before tutankhamen was mummified)

[Big Grin]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Yum Yum mine's a strawberry cream [Razz]
Halima
Member # 11322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Halima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most romantic thing...
well telling me (after me going on about the fact that tourists throw themselves at the guys and it must get hard to say no)
that's it, it's over (and me panicking thinkin but what? It hasn't really begun yet).........
I love you and I don't want any other woman in my life!
Saying I was relieved and overjoyed is an understatement [Smile]

Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any women need a boy an african boyfriend in cairocontact bye :ouzeirou_hima@yahoo.com
to have a fun summer

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone scorened i bet IS IT REVENGE ???
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kalma:
any women need a boy an african boyfriend in cairocontact bye :ouzeirou_hima@yahoo.com
to have a fun summer

No thank you....definitely not!!! [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Frown]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh! You just have to love the not-so-subtle tact of Kalma. Great way to pick up women! Do you think the ladies should be flattered??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
Ahh! You just have to love the not-so-subtle tact of Kalma. Great way to pick up women! Do you think the ladies should be flattered??? [Roll Eyes]

Nope..... definitely not!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com