EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Throwing shoes... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Throwing shoes...
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
yaba deba doba

Are you from Qena/USA?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
... and had very good sex on the couch !

please elaborate ...
Of course that was her slip of the tongue.

Considering the fact that it's virtually impossible to have good sex on Egyptian couches.

u trying to say the French don't have good sex? or are u assuming a certain sexual position on that couch ... i can think of one position that works perfectly on a Louis XIV armchair. [Wink]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
yaba deba doba

Are you from Qena/USA?
no, but your mother is.
Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
yaba deba doba

Are you from Qena/USA?
no, but your mother is.
Question 1:
How old are u?

Question 2:
Can u get any lamer?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

please elaborate ...

Considering the fact that it's virtually impossible to have good sex on Egyptian couches.

u trying to say the French don't have good sex? or are u assuming a certain sexual position on that couch ... i can think of one position that works perfectly on a Louis XIV armchair. [Wink]
what? when your wife puts on a strap-on and bends you over it?

[Confused]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Position eeh w neelet eeh?

How often do you think an average Egyptian couple have sex?

I assume the only regular position taking place is the so-called "zayy ezzeft position".

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

please elaborate ...

what? when your wife puts on a strap-on and bends you over it?

[Confused]

go on ... share your experiences with your step dad with us.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

How often do you think an average Egyptian couple have sex?

not often i presume given that their idea of foreplay is chopping up someone first ...
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Good night ya wlad.

Mike, Barabeeroo bonny!

Schwarma
Member # 9632

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Schwarma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dorks, how does this help the OP?
Posts: 31 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
non-egyption
Member # 11349

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for non-egyption   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady...U better forget about this guy. Arabic mentality would not allow him to forget and forgive u becoz that's big humilation for an arab man. He will keep the incident in him mind and when time comes, he will revenge. He may harm u physically, so u better forget about him
Posts: 9 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet Pea
Member # 10993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Pea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
You guys giving advice think throwing shoes is like throwing china. For an Arab it is the worst, the most awful insult. When I said it was like masturbating in public that is how bad I meant. Havign a row in the Ritz is not a big deal, any argument is not a big deal. But to insult with shoes it has cultural and religious significance.

Why is it so insulting for shoes to be thrown at you? I see above it states it's a culural and religious significance but what is the meaning behind it that offends Arabs so much? Just interested.
Posts: 87 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not actually sure the exact significance just know it is terrible. I think has something to do with the **** on the ground that you walk in. I know to cross your legs and have the sole of your foot pointing at someone is also really bad news. When we first married my husband would turn my shoes the right way round if had taken them off and left them upside down. I once had a problem with someone insulting me in the street and my mother in law told me to take my shoes off and hit the person. which I did next time and loads of people came ot my assitance because they beleived he must have done something terrible to get this reaction. do you remember when Sadam was over thrown the women taking their shoes to his statues. So both the soles of shoes and the soles of your feet are bad news.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You beat your children with sticks, you beat your servants with shoes"

I was showing him that I think of him lower than a man, that the dirt from the street was what he deserved on his back. (according to custom) What I really wanted to do was make him change his behavior, and become a better husband. My sage opinion.. throwing a shoe will not make an Arabic man nicer to you.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
masrawi and his wifes first squabble...

(caught on tape)

[Frown]

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=beatdown.wmv&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&b=6&oid=f98762fb8954eefc&rurl=eyetoeyesite.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fsearc h%2Fvideo%3Fp%3Dbeatdown.wmv%26sm%3DYahoo%2521%2BSearch%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3D%26ei%3DUTF-8&vback=Results

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

(caught on tape)

Listen, biggest zit on ES's butt, I don't know how old you are but did your mama teach you anything about respecting people? Especially those who show nothing but respect for you?

Do not talk about Masrawi's wife or any member of his family, moron!

You want to insult people, insult them in person. [Roll Eyes]

I believe I'm "speeking" clear English here!

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

(caught on tape)

Listen, biggest zit of ES, I don't know how old you are but did your mama teach you anything about respecting people? Especially those who show nothing but respect for you?

put a sock in it,asap...
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
put a sock in it,asap...

Bend over then! [Roll Eyes]
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari ,

you best straighten out your act, or Im gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap..

geminilion
Member # 9683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, many years ago my first hubby was being intolerant after cominig home from work. Demanding dinner immediately even though it wasn't quite ready yet. He went outside and was chatting with his friend's and kept yelling up at the window "where's my dinner" ha, ha. And saying "Oh women should have the plate on the table when you walk in the door' and all kinds of garbage. I got so pissed I threw the meatloaf out the window and hit him in the head in front of his friends while yelllin "Dinners ready!"
Posts: 63 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flying meatloaf trumps shoes without question!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throwing a shoe at him is not a reason for him to divorce her, throwing a shoe at him is not in the same line as child abuse or sexual whatevers, she threw a shoe, wow wee, if he loves her he will forgive her.
If he dont forgive you throw the other shoe at him aswell. [Big Grin]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Flying meatloaf trumps shoes without question!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Ehe

ehe

heee

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

(caught on tape)

Listen, biggest zit on ES's butt, I don't know how old you are but did your mama teach you anything about respecting people? Especially those who show nothing but respect for you?

in person?! hahaha
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
in person?! hahaha

Yes dumbass, IN PERSON..

Because you and him are chickenshit and would never do that, cowards!

And I was all happy thinking you've gone to "HellOnEarth" and never coming back. [Frown]

Nevermind this time, you'll go to the real one anyway. [Smile]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

(caught on tape)

[Frown]

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=beatdown.wmv&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&b=6&oid=f98762fb8954eefc&rurl=eyetoeyesite.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fsearc h%2Fvideo%3Fp%3Dbeatdown.wmv%26sm%3DYahoo%2521%2BSearch%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3D%26ei%3DUTF-8&vback=Results

Thank u for the link. I actually did enjoy watching it.

So seriously now, tell me more about yourself. I can't help but feel intrigued by your insatiable appetite for insults by everyone on the board ... i wonder if that's a reflection of your real life. Come out of the closet mikey ...

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women in egypt are the best, and when they are mad at someone, the firs tthing they do is take off their ship-ship (egyptian for flip-flop) and start swinging it at their man over the shoulder of the person who is trying to hold her back. i have been there. my man ended up climbing out the window while the guy holding me back laughed his azz off. dont apologize, just act like it didnt happen,. he will get over it. and later, you will laugh.
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahah I like the translation.."egyptian for flip flop"...wow you really are Captain Obvious aren't you?

I'm sure you and your husband had a huge laugh after you hit him with a ship ship "egyptian for flip flop" right in front of someone. Kudos!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tami025:
women in egypt are the best,

really... in another thread you said all they did was cook everything in ghee and spit out kids their whole life!

make your mind up! or better still, go and find it!

your posts inspire hope that one day other lobotomy patients will be be able to type again.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Interesting follow up. We were in a car accident last week, and of my whole body full of aches and pains, It is only my big toe that is broken. So I can't even WEAR my sexy sexy shoes.

When K was organizing our closet, he really pushed me to get rid of some of my shoes (I have approx 72 pair) I did get rid of some, but then he moved the rest of them to the Winter Cupbord in the dining room!

So now I have shoes I can't wear, and can't look at, and a husband who wants desparately to be more important than freaking shoes.

We recovered from the shoe toss, but this whole "surviving the accident" thing is really pushing us.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We recovered from the shoe toss, but this whole "surviving the accident" thing is really pushing us.

I am very happy, thank God, that both of you are OK after such an accident. And I mean no offense by this, but I'm surprised the police didn't arrest him for going 130mph. ??
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
When the police arrived at the scene, we were already in the Helicopter preparing to lift to the Emergency Shock and Trauma unit. The car was in bits and pieces, K had crawled and gotten me out of the passenger side. There weren't other cars involved, just us, spinning clockwise twice across 2 lanes, then flying backwards up the embankment, (Where he was thrown from the car) and then the car rolled an indeterminate number of times down the hill, coming to rest on all 4 tires in the breakdown lane. The police didn't even follow us to the hospital. And the car was at a complete stop when the police got to it :)So there were NO citations taken, and the insurance has already payed out the full value of the car. (Charm should I blow it on a trip to Bali?) Nobody was critically hurt, but we both feel like we've been beaten with a bag of hammers. He isn't working now, and I have had to come back to the office, so he is sleeping and laying about while Im plugging along. I don't know what to make of all of this, as it seems every 30 days or so, something in our relationship goes supernova. This is the life I dreamed about? I'm emotional and tired and SICK of having to be the caregiver. I ask myself... who is taking care of me?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, God, you got MedEvacd out of there? [Eek!]

Hang in there. Don't know about marriage, haven't been married long enough to say, but I've had particular *years* in life that have gone crappy like that....You'll pull out. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
(Charm should I blow it on a trip to Bali?)

who is taking care of me?

LOL.. you remembered! i left your last sentence in as this is how i felt in december of last year when my whole life turned to shitt as a direct result of other peoples actions.

i felt like i just wanted to pick my kids up and walk away... i think if i hadnt of blown the insurance on a big hol for me and the kids i may very well have walked away!

perhaps thats exactly what you need. may i recommend you take on some kind of challenging trip.. theres nothing better for clearing the mind than going off to some place that is totally different to what you know... no hotels and luxuries etc... just lifes basics.

try here....

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/charmelfeikh/everestsummit.jpg

it gives you a great appreciation for the little things in life... like oxygen!

lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shebsheb? shebsheb ya tami? lol

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget to include the translation.."Egyptian for flip flop". LOL!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
rumour has it that her computer was so embarrassed that it disconnected itself from the internet before frying its hard drive [Frown]
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@Miss Diamond ring (madame)

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what an old thread? [Big Grin]

Shoe throwing? [Confused] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u're so cute nike rezil ... exceptionally adorable.

brb ... gotta go barf.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
you threw the shoe in what country, US or Egypt?

Muahaha! I can't believe you threw your shoe at your man! Did he think later that it was just a little tiny bit cute?
Sounds pretty cute to me. Just apologize to him and take off his shoes and kiss his feet and tell him you have HOT blood and you will try so hard to be sweety from now...
I think he will forgive you.

If this is code for "blow him until he can't walk" then yes, this is good advice.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! oh, i miss tami.. total nut job!

cosmo... did you ever get to bali?

i miss mike.. anyone heard from him?

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
We never got to Bali, ended up just tending the gardens here at home, working to get through the first year together. Interfaith-intercultural relationships are a beast. I surf the net daily with travel fantasies, todays mission will be "Diving in Nicaragua".
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com