EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » cheating tourist women in Egypt Bezness (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: cheating tourist women in Egypt Bezness
mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimi2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree too that women themselves are the big problem. So we are not more leaving in heaven cause of one women (Just one). What about more.

Back to the root of my post.
i want to say that the crime tn Egypt have now new
faces and sides.

Like Penny said the Taxi driver try to cheat you.
otherwise the like i have seen in Egypt that the Egyptian ther self have this problem when they pay the bill then they get no changes back (Ex, one pound).

Cheating in Egypt is for egyption is not crim but
is an SPORT or Hoppy or a JOCK

but every one must no that heart others and no LOW
and ruls are exsiting to stop that.

i ask my self one more time why you egyption are looking and not try to say enough now.

with crim and cheating. I think islam has this ruls but you never use it because you support this with jocks and not speaking siourios (sorry) about
problems and how solve it .

You are looking and and say the sky will do stop crim or war or killing people in Libanon.

i say it again Stop cheating women and stop those your self who are cheating tourist.

i was in Sharm El Sheikh one month ago.
i did not belive my self no body walking on the street , airport was empty.

i think results, vengeance for bad beavier are the payback for those who do this work.

thanks

--------------------
Mimi

Posts: 27 | From: Germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mimi. [Smile]

well u are totally write, but it is the culture..
if u are from germany, of course in europe it is totally different. u pay a certain price for a KM, or u are local so u know perfectly well how much to pay if u catch a taxi just in the street [Smile]

it is totallly cultural.
the first time i took a taxi in cairo from maadi to nasr city, the guy asked for 50 pounds... which is about 10$s, which is an ok price for me, but when my frien asked me how much u paid, she was like [Embarrassed] oh nooooo, u paied so much, i was supposed to give 15 maximum 20...

well
i don't speak the lanuage , so i can't bargin, and plus i dont look very much different from them, so when i catch the taxi at the end i don't ask "how much should i pay?"
i just give the amount which is supposed to be give and go out..

and in shops usually u don't find prices right on goods, so if someone tells u 100, be sure that u can get whatever u want by 70% less of what price is said to u... if not more then 70...

for me doing it is just fun and cool, and it is easy for me to adopt to the culture, and i know how to play with what i learn...

sometimes u feel shocked, but that passes away by time..

to make urself comfortable, try not tot hink of it as a cheating or a crime, bas like a eastern culture... [Smile]

nothing is perfect, u just have to know how to use the info u have...

have a nice day

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you all have to understand that it's different if woman is looking for a gigolo or and woman that have meet some guy and he's telling her fucking sweet words and she believes them.
These girls were foolish by the man.I would say they were duped but not disgusting.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this point who is worse?
The girl or the man?

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are never disgusting but they are very sad -although I have met some who have had as many as six young 'husbands' all within a couple of years.

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimi2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crime is crime nothing else.Islam said "Who is cheating us, is not belong to us".

Women are not the reason of this disaster. Men are using women as objects.

and now i told you how this crim works.

Belive me there are a group of men (Mafia)in Egypt Sharm and HRG working togther with he crew of fife star Hotels and supporting the guys all information
1-how to cach the tourist women
2-how to get here outside of the hotel
3-have nice time
4-tell here about the money
5-get the money on the western union Bank (cash)
i have seen this my self
6-escape with money and stay a while in sharm, but he will not back to the hotel where he is working

7-sned allways SMS (mobile) to know that the vicatim are not any more in Egypt

8-the money go out of sharm with an Bank Account

7-the cheater go back to his city acrossing the sharm border without the money and he go to cairo
to the bank and get this money from diffrent branches.

9-if the victam try to get the money back and want tell the police, the cheater knoe exactly that this will take a long time (may be years) and if they catch him, the lowyer will get him outside of
the case (may be).

poor women!!!! and happy moslim

mimi

sorry for bad english

--------------------
Mimi

Posts: 27 | From: Germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
???

--------------------
Mimi

Marcella
Member # 10978

:rolleyes:
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am astonished by some of the backward, sexist views expressed here. Older women are not attractive to younger men? - nonsense. In the west, growing numbers of younger men marry older women, for LOVE. This trend is growing - and hey, there are rich, attractive younger men out there, who fall in love with older woman.

Some women fall for tricksters, who treat them badly. This doesn't mean that every relationship between an Egyptian man and a western woman is fraudulent. It is unfair to imply this.

Problems occur when money is exchanged. Both parties are in the wrong then, exploiting each other. Western women need to be aware of Egypt's culture and traditions. If women treat themselves with respect, they can expect men of any nationality to do so.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Problems occur when money is exchanged. Both parties are in the wrong then, exploiting each other. Western women need to be aware of Egypt's culture and traditions. If women treat themselves with respect, they can expect men of any nationality to do so.

I think that the advice given to most women is that if a man never asks you for money then the relationship is on firm ground but ........... when cart loads of money changes hands then the relationship is very suspect - and all to often money does change hands. Lots of it. That is when the problems begin. Egyptian men are proud and would be shamed if they could not support their wives - business wives are in a different category. As you say, it is all about respect and for many reasons there is little respect for a business wife.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
what i realy want say Egyptian , does not make dif

--------------------
Mimi

mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
what i realy want say Egyptian , does not make diff
between Friends , Family , tourist or god
they cheat on because this is the mentalty
of them.

Tourist is easier because he do go home and never come back.
Tourist Police is just name and Low is never strong
and terrorist are growen up because of that statu

sorry for my german english
mimi

--------------------
Mimi

mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
yes [Smile]

i got the guy, who cheats women in sharm

for evry one ,

my-pic2006.de.vu that is my present for him for ever

--------------------
Mimi

uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think that some people on here are generalising to much about age. I have seen plenty of 20/30 something fat western girls and others. Its really all about the individual woman. If she looks after her body weres good clothes, educated etc. Why shouldn't any man want her? But I do think that when there is a generation gap and the women has passed child bearing age. I see that it is very unlikely to work if the man has no children. It's also about the culture on both sides both parties have to be prepared to learn and understand. Unless you are prepared to do that the relationship is doomed.

Certainly I agree under no circumstances should you be put in a position to support the man (share yes). Western women should not be the main financial provider for any man be it an egyptian man or from their own culture. If I had a man from my own country like that I would think he was no good! This is a good policy or you could easily be taken for a fool.

Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the fucking bull cheat you talking about .
i need to tell you all arabian ppl are fucker really
am egyptian live in poland , and all the arab young are very fucking .
when they ned some thing they doing what ever they can to get what they want .
about sharm and ghurgada , most of the women are going there to make **** and have sex with arabian egyptian guy's and they ues it tomake busines as you trying to say " bezness "
anway stop talk and dont fix any thing cause i hope soon egypt have destroy to wake up of what they are .
they keep slince of every thing ,
poltic , live , the crazy price , salary , bla bla bla bla and you know what els i want to talk about .
salam " soka " >>> " sharmooot "

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mimi2:
i can understand you.
But what you think about if somebody in cairo steal you handbag with all your paper and money

you can not get Taxi to go home and the heat of the sun is so strong that your day is becoming hard.

what you think about this people who steal you?

gR.

mimi

I think that you're going over board, what's with you and the sun? Almost off of you're replies where talking about the sun. Okay egyptians do this, and you're point is?

Its their country and they can do what they want, just like in any country. It maybe be worst here in Egypt because the police and goverment dont give a hoot's squat. But what are you going to do? Get mad and try to hunt these people down?

Just sit back and... drink a cup of lipton tea.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
quote:

I think that the advice given to most women is that if a man never asks you for money then the relationship is on firm ground but ........... when cart loads of money changes hands then the relationship is very suspect - and all to often money does change hands. Lots of it. That is when the problems begin. Egyptian men are proud and would be shamed if they could not support their wives - business wives are in a different category. As you say, it is all about respect and for many reasons there is little respect for a business wife.
Well lets bring up one tidbit of cultural truth here, LL way is much more palattable than mine. I would've stretched out a long litany of why such arrangements are only a recipee for doom. But LL is much more diplomatic, she gives bits of the truth in pieces. [Smile]

It appears as if a former username has recreated herself from a new comer to a honeymooner to now a invested business wife.

Possibly 2-5 years from know and a life insurance policy cashout, pension cashout, or a mortage equity cashout later she'll either be "bitter with baggage" (which I don't thinkso because I think SWYS will lose everything) or she'll just stop posting.

And here we have the life cycle of a Business Wife, next time on "The World Turns".......

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Albino had genuine wit, it would be easier to laugh at her mad rantings. Responding to her is kind of like poking a bag of snakes - tempting but unacceptably cruel. As a newcomer to this forum, I thought it was for those interested in Egypt and its people.

How flattering that Albino took precious time - from rocking madly back and forward all day - to invent a past for me. It bears absolutely no resemblance to the truth but I suspect honesty is of no importance to such a person. When someone invents lies, it gives what they say about others no credibility. I would urge Albino to consider the difference between her opinion and facts. Perhaps she should also have the wisdom tooth put back in?

I hope Luxor Lover recognises that others see through such transparent attempts to insult. Having a sense of humour and perspective really helps shrug off online lunatics.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Albino had genuine wit, it would be easier to laugh at her mad rantings. Responding to her is kind of like poking a bag of snakes - tempting but unacceptably cruel. As a newcomer to this forum, I thought it was for those interested in Egypt and its people.

How flattering that Albino took precious time - from rocking madly back and forward all day - to invent a past for me. It bears absolutely no resemblance to the truth but I suspect honesty is of no importance to such a person. When someone invents lies, it gives what they say about others no credibility. I would urge Albino to consider the difference between her opinion and facts. Perhaps she should also have the wisdom tooth put back in?

I hope Luxor Lover recognises that others see through such transparent attempts to insult. Having a sense of humour and perspective really helps shrug off online lunatics.

You are so not a newcomer.

And you will so lose what your ex or your deceased spouse spent a lifetime working for.

I can just bet how happy your adult children are with you right now.

Oh man do I feel their pain!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
[Oh man do I feel their pain! [/QB]

Oh man, do I feel Albino-Eskimo is a pain. Accepting your're wrong isn't easy for you huh? It's amusing to find that I now have imaginary grown up children, as well as an imaginary Egyptian lover/husband. Neither is true, but nice for Albino to give me space in her muddled/muddied thoughts. Get help, Albino.
rawy
Member # 10355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace peace,who can be in that situation ? only tourist women....? they have money or they have heart...? very easy have to love with heart not with money..... sorry

--------------------
rawy

Posts: 66 | From: ukraine | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Rawy,

I'm not a big fan of the Beatles, but agree that Money Can't Buy You Love'. I feel sorry for women caught in such traps...and sorrier for young men prostituting themselves, for cash. That doesn't mean that people can't genuinely find love, regardless of age or national boundaries. Generalising insults those with pure hearts and motives.

mimi2
Member # 11490

Rate Member
Hi people
it is long time, i thank every one have answer on this form. The one (Egyption Guy)who have steal/cheated my friend in Sharm El Sheikh have been arrested from the egyptian police.
this because my friend nver stop to look for thier RIGHTS.
this GUY have win a nice i-NET site for his bad behovier and will be an example for those people think they can cheat forigner and they are saved.
thanks to the EGYPTIAN AUT. for there help.
this boy now belogne to the russian BLACKLIST
http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_rus/viewtopic.php?t=22695&highlight=gehad
http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_rus/viewtopic.php?t=10166&highlight=gehad

Nightmare
Member # 12844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightmare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
i saw your Site and i found this man on
http://www.my-pics2006.de.vu
this man as i heared got last week 3 years of jail a cause of cheating tourists in Hurgada and sharm el sheikh
we hope that the egyptian government protect the tourists from those men who cheates peacfull people
greetings from germany
Heike

Posts: 1 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread was hilarious!

The funniest comment was,"I remember many warm nights sitting at outdoor cafes with Egyptian and European friends absolutely amazed at the parade of old, fat and terribly ugly women with young boys."

So funny, yet so true.

Being that I am of West Indian heritage, I've seen this scenario played out many times while visiting Jamaica and other Carribean Islands.

Old AND young European or American white women having sexual liaisons with native men. Sometimes there would be pay, and sometimes not; depending on her age and whether she was attractive.

The older, fatter and uglier she was, the more likely she was to "pay" for sex.

I was even routinely confused for a gigalo myself on numerous occassions!

Luckily for them, I don't believe in that "sex for money" bullcrap. [Wink]

Not that I had sex with any unattractive women though. My penis is far too discriminatory to allow me to do that [Razz]

But one thing that really gets me, is how much more criticism women take for doing this kind of thing, compared to men.

I mean, Western men have been doing this for years!

Popular spots for Western men who are looking for foreign or exotic "nookie" are Mexico, the Carribean, Costa Rico, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, Eastern Europe and many other places.

However, no one makes a big deal of it, unless it involves under age sex.

I think the reason why women get so much more flak for this sort of thing, is because women tend to be held to a higher moral standard than men generally speaking..

In many backward places in the World, family honor is a female burden as a matter of fact.

It's not nearly as lopsided here in the West ofcourse, but women are still held to a higher moral standard than men; especially when it comes to sexual relationships.

Gotta love double standards eh?

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''But one thing that really gets me, is how much more criticism women take for doing this kind of thing, compared to men.''

A very fair point! Double standards indeed.

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
''But one thing that really gets me, is how much more criticism women take for doing this kind of thing, compared to men.''

Yeah, but to the pendulum swings in the other direction aswell SWYS.

There are lots of double standards which negatively affect men aswell.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:
quote:

Yeah, but to the pendulum swings in the other direction aswell SWYS.

There are lots of double standards which negatively affect men aswell.

~Alistair

I agree!
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
quote:

Did I miss something? I did not insult anyone.

After more than nine years in Luxor, I have seen and heard it all and all I did was tell the truth - that there is little respect for business wives from any quarter. If you are not a business wife then you have nothing to worry about. If you are - then ---- never mind eh! If you are referring to me as an online lunatic then all I can say is that it takes one to know one.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:

I think the reason why women get so much more flak for this sort of thing, is because women tend to be held to a higher moral standard than men generally speaking..

In many backward places in the World, family honor is a female burden as a matter of fact.

It's not nearly as lopsided here in the West ofcourse, but women are still held to a higher moral standard than men; especially when it comes to sexual relationships.

Gotta love double standards eh?

~Alistair

Well said Alistair. That is where the problem lies. People expect so much more from women than they do from men. In Egypt men can have relationships all over the place and four wives; whereas if an Egyptian woman loses her virginity before marriage she is likely to end up in the Nile.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
quote:

Did I miss something? I did not insult anyone.

After more than nine years in Luxor, I have seen and heard it all and all I did was tell the truth - that there is little respect for business wives from any quarter. If you are not a business wife then you have nothing to worry about. If you are - then ---- never mind eh! If you are referring to me as an online lunatic then all I can say is that it takes one to know one.

Luxor Lover, my comments were not directed at you (the transparent one) but feel free to read insult where none was intended. I couldn't care less about 'business wives'. Nothing could be further from my mind when holidaying in Egypt. Some of us actually go there to enjoy the sun. [Smile]
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Sorry if I misread you post. I thought that you thought I was insulting you.

SWYS = that is the difference between living there and going on holiday in the sun. The situation is very easy when you do not make a life in Egypt but complex when you do.

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind that all women will one day be "old fat terrible ugly" as you say. Some almost there and some far from being there but you will get there, so remember all you are saying about "old women". What is considered old? One can not stop its heart from feeling young.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a woman travels to one of the poor country`s with the intention to find a man to spend her holidays with, and she finds one who has no objections against (in fact) sell himself for the time-being, I have no objections, both are acting out of free will.
The situation becomes different when one of them fools the other. Let her/him believe he/she is in love, with the intention to get benefits, in ANY form; money, marriage,visa, whatever.
Four years ago I visited Jamaica, together with my husband and child. Sitting on a terrace, the waiter gave me my softdrink, and he caressed my arm while he was serving. I didn`t know it was intended to be this way, but the second time, he did the same. I didn`t even know about this "business" in Jamaica!
I ignored him, and left.
About Egypt, I was always with Egyptians, so no attempts, untill last time in Hurghada.
Never have expierenced this before, in no country of the world. It was annoying, at a certain moment I was so pissed that I would hit the first one who dared to give it a try.
News travels fast,they heard about my background and in no time men in the near knew that they had to treat me as Egyptian.
For the remaining time, I had no trouble at all.
But it was a bit shameful, all those man trying to date, the remarks, and I was glad I could understand what they were saying.
And as soon as they discover, they talk with a different tongue...
It really are bad men...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey old, fat, women make really good lovers, money or no money. These sexy young pharohs go for the women who know how to do it the right way. You don't get old, fat, and ugly without learning a thing or two. And by the way with the lights out it's all the same.

Did u ever hear the song "Lonely Women Make Good Lovers". It's true. These Western women offer a great service to sex starved Egyptians. [Wink]

And if these fat, old, ugly women stop coming to Egypt what will become of the economy, will these young sweet things starve.

And when I went to Cairo I saw a lot of fat, old, ugly women and with men too. Oh my God, could it be.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am doubting about the reality you`re claiming to live in, hesmydream.In your earlier posts you`ve told about your attempts to get your young husband to the States, and your personal situation with a 13 year old daughter out of an former marriage.
And right now you`re adulating skills of elderly women in the way like the young Egyptians should be in great need of that.
Does your young husband know how you think about this, how you write about this and young men in common? Does his family know? You absolutely would be the shame and scandal of the family, and I can`t imagine he would have serious plans in a relationship with somebody who talks like this...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there never any young, attractive, rich women who visit Egypt from the West?

Too bad there's not because these women wouldn't be judged so harshly.

And I just bet the men who "get" with them wouldn't be judged so badly either.

I guess it's only a crime when the woman isn't young and beautiful.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Hey I'm just having fun with you guys.

And I never said my husband was younger than me. And my husband knows exactly what I do. He's not judgmental.

As for his family they love me and accept me. They know I'm Western, not Egyptian, so they know there are differences.

Thank God my family in Egypt is not as judgemental as some of the Egyptians on this site.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats bizarre here is that no one has pointed out that when western men go on vacation to have sex most of the time it doesn't cost him more than $15 USD.

He goes home to his wife and kids or his lover and doesn't have this bizarre idea that the outing was based on love.

Women when they go on vacation really truly believe its love and are willing to end their lives in the west to be with him and invest just about every red cent to their name.

The difference between men and women is women are gullible and men aren't.

As always women lose out no matter what!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
and I can`t imagine he would have serious plans in a relationship with somebody who talks like this...

And that's your problem not mine. My husband has a sense of humor and knows a joke when he hears it.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Dream on.

--------------------

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Dream on.

im not worried about it. You want to call him, I'll give u his number.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
Whats bizarre here is that no one has pointed out that when western men go on vacation to have sex most of the time it doesn't cost him more than $15 USD.

He goes home to his wife and kids or his lover and doesn't have this bizarre idea that the outing was based on love.

Women when they go on vacation really truly believe its love and are willing to end their lives in the west to be with him and invest just about every red cent to their name.

The difference between men and women is women are gullible and men aren't.

As always women lose out no matter what!

There are also lots of men with the same expierences. Thailand, Ukraine, that kind of country`s. They all know the story`s, but they all think the same: there are good women and bad women, and I have had the luck to meet the good one...
And ALMOST all the men were left behind with a great dissappointment, they were abused, for money, for a ticket to Europe, just like women in for instance, Egypt,Gambia, Nigeria, Jamaica, etc.
Once I heard a story of one of these women that was searching for money, she told her lover that she needed money for her father who was in hospital.She needed money all the time, so the man was a bit suspicious and toldher he wanted to visit him in hospital. She agreed and both payed the old man a visit. Thousands of dollars later he discovered that she was a swindler. She even has bribed people in the hospital to played the game with her...

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hesmydream:
Dream on.

im not worried about it. You want to call him, I'll give u his number.

You don`t have to be worried. If you were joking, you will learn that this humour won`t be appreciated in Egypt, if not, personality will be shown sooner or later...
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Crime is crime nothing else.Islam said "Who is cheating us, is not belong to us".

Belive me there are a group of men (Mafia)in Egypt Sharm and HRG working togther with he crew of fife star Hotels and supporting the guys all information
3-have nice time
i have seen this my self
6-escape with money and stay a while in sharm, but he will not back to the hotel where he is working

7-the cheater go back to his city acrossing the sharm border without the money and he go to cairo

9-if the victam try to get the money back and want tell the police, the cheater knoe exactly that this will take a long time (may be years) and if they catch him, the lowyer will get him outside of
the case (may be).

mimi

sorry for bad english

i am really sorry but you are totaly crazy !!!
you are really crazy . Some bad egyptian might take ur money , maybe they would want ot have sex . maybe they would want a european visa . but wat u are talking about is totaly crazy .

majority of Egyptian would still stand by you ,an support you , and help you , i will be the first to report a case like urs . but it is not true . do not bargin please with egyptian reputation .

it is clear that Egyptian are good friendly people.

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
quote:

3-have nice time
i have seen this my self

the case (may be).

mimi

sorry for bad english

i am really sorry but you are totaly crazy !!!
you are really crazy . Some bad egyptian might take ur money , maybe they would want ot have sex . maybe they would want a european visa . but wat u are talking about is totaly crazy .

majority of Egyptian would still stand by you ,an support you , and help you , i will be the first to report a case like urs . but it is not true . do not bargin please with egyptian reputation .

it is clear that Egyptian are good friendly people.

xxx

Yeah Egyptian_sharm is correct (at least in my opinion) only a small percentage of the population would even fathom such a thing.

Just stay away from that 2%.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M. M. ,

You said :

" if a woman seriously thinks that a man will fall in love with her within hours of knowing her..she's a fool. "

Well , I'm an Egyptian man and I fell in love at first sight [Smile] Does this make me a fool , too ?? [Smile]

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sameh ,

we are all adult here , and before we talk about how bad egyptians are , we should say how bad people all over the world are . i am not saying all egyptians are great lovers and honist . but i want to ask how many egyptian man was cheatted by a russion girl . german gorl, English girl ?

bad ppl are all over the world . men , women , even me.

Please guys wh or out there , do not generalize everything in the world.

ppl in egypt are still the same , like in spain france, stated , japan , china , and even in maldives. how many of you ppl tryied to find out that , there are alot of websites that show that too . but i still believe Egyptians are good ppl . not becasue i am Egyptian but because i see and feel and compair . please do the same

xxxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sameh A:
M. M. ,

You said :

" if a woman seriously thinks that a man will fall in love with her within hours of knowing her..she's a fool. "

Well , I'm an Egyptian man and I fell in love at first sight [Smile] Does this make me a fool , too ?? [Smile]

In my opinion there is nothing like "love at first sight". You may feel atracted when you first meet, but that isn`t love...
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Well , I'm an Egyptian man and I fell in love at first sight Does this make me a fool , too ??

That's very sweet and you are the only one to judge if it's love or not. Not other people who don't know you or your heart.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com