EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » can owman commit suicide if

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can owman commit suicide if
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her boy wants to quit her. to what extent would she be sad??
Posts: 33 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catty:

Are you sitting in an Internet Cafe?
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, why?
Posts: 33 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no, why?

Just wondering....

Why do you think a woman would commit suicide if you broke up with her?

To be honest with you some women play that emotional blackmail game to hold onto a man, but if a woman does that then you are better off without her. Tell her to go ahead - she probably wouldn't. If she did then it would mean that she was somewhat mentally/emotionally disturbed anyway. Which one was it, the Egyptian or the European? Not that it makes much difference.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
what's the differnce?
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
what's the differnce?

Well I tried [Roll Eyes]
catty
Member # 8867

Rate Member
well, thanks for your point. I'm appreciating it so much,have a nice day
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???!!!!!

If someone is threatening suicide, I would get her help. Call the police wherever she is.

If she's using this as emotional blackmail, then that's disgusting and at the very least, immature. Don't ever speak to her again.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

why not?
but if you are her boy, I think it will totally differ,
she will be more happy!!

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
catty, hello. please.. this thread concerns me. why do you ask this... is this something relating to you? are you the one who is suicidal.. are you concerned you will cause someone to be suicidal?

you have posted this to ask for help, so please let us try to help you... we need a little more information.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

why not?
she will be more happy!!

I hope so but i'm not sure about it [Frown]
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
catty, hello. please.. this thread concerns me. why do you ask this... is this something relating to you? are you the one who is suicidal.. are you concerned you will cause someone to be suicidal?

you have posted this to ask for help, so please let us try to help you... we need a little more information.

Come on, It’s very obvious. He has been dating 2 women at the same time and he wants to dump one of them!!
that's it

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
quote:

why not?
she will be more happy!!

so you are the same person??
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:

Come on, It’s very obvious. He has been dating 2 women at the same time and he wants to dump one of them!!
that's it

ok... ive seen the other thread now... im less concerned!

still though... hes come here for advice... ive given him some on the other thread.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit confused with this, what's wrong if he used two different usernames or had two relationships going on as long as he's trying to make up his mind?

We don't know the circumstances and with such judgmental attitude, no wonder he used different Nickname!

Or Perhaps I'm not getting it?

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
quote:

why not?
she will be more happy!!

so you are the same person??
Whatever! [Wink]
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
I'm a bit confused with this, what's wrong if he used two different usernames or had two relationships going on as long as he's trying to make up his mind?

We don't know the circumstances and with such judgmental attitude, no wonder he used different Nickname!

Or Perhaps I'm not getting it?

lazeez.. he didnt use 2 different names, its just in this thread i was worried about an immediate risk to life...

after you read the other thread you will realise there isnt an immediate risk to life... and... if you read my reply to this, and the other thread, you will realise that i agree with you... it doesnt matter what the circumstances are... he has come here for advice and i have done my best to give him my advice.

I, lazeez... am NOT judgemental.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com