EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » why Egyptian muslim girls like female circumcision ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why Egyptian muslim girls like female circumcision ?
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like to change the subject, I was pointing something out.
The subject is already stopped because none has anything to say. didnt u notice that?

anyway, back to the subject you want!

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if a woman wants this, I guess it's her decision...but I think women need to learn that they have the right to be satisfied in their marriages too, just like their men expects to be. You women need to learn that marriage is not all about what makes your husband feels good. If he was any kind of man, he would respect that. I think men who won't marry women if they arent circumsized are very insecure. Men have stronger urges than women do and don't let anyone tell you different. If your husband treats you well and is kind, then a women won't have any thoughts of leaving the marriage. It is just so contradictive for a religious person to go against what GOD GAVE YOU AS A GIFT and tear it off of your body.
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly tami025!
Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com