EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Audrey Hepburn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Audrey Hepburn
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey!!
Ya Ragel on her thread gave me an idea for your next book!!! haha

REVENGE TACTICS...............
wotcha think...............halfers!!! haha [Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id buy it!

we had a revenge thread once, i'll see if i can up it.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shewholoves
Member # 11562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shewholoves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will tell you a story. I owned a coffe house and had a rock group playing on stage. I was at the door selling tickets and a woman with a large birthday cake asked me if she could give her husband a birthday cake. I asked "who is your husband, and she answered the drummer." So, I said sure. I watched her climb the stairs go onstage and throw the cake in his face, and yell "Happy Birthday!" So, she did give him the cake and was very pleased that she also got revenge.
Posts: 17 | From: new hampshire | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back I worked with a orthopaedic registrar in the operating theatres. He was a real joker and always playing tricks. We were all thinking of a way to get our own back, so we went into the surgeons changing room and cut all the buttons off his shirt with a scalpel blade. Then we put them in an envelope and wrote his name on it. We pinned it to the swab count board and at the end of the case he took the envelope and walked off curious. A few minutes later he appeared with his clothes on and was asking why the envelope was addressed to him...............GULP!!!! we had cut them off a neuro consultants shirt!!! by mistake and he was rolling about the corridor laughing whilst we were shitting ourselves. We ran to theatre looking for a suture with a straight needle to stitch them back on and found one. My friend was look out as I desperately stitched back the buttons. I was terrified he would finish his case and find us. Then once we finished we closed the door and walked down the corridor. It was then it hit me that the suture we used was absorbable, and would ping off probably after the first wash!!!
Oh well made us laugh........... [Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that gives me a great idea!!!!

i must get hold of some of that... imagine unpicking a pair of trousers and re sewing them with that absorbable suture...

then letting him go out in the rain!

or better still... do it to a pair of his swimming shorts!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhhh! Got me thinking now...... Great idea for next book lol.
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was once going to stick a banana up an ex cheating boyfriends exhaust in his car. I had seen it on an Eddie Murphy film. Drove to where his car was, then changed my mind. God I am soooo rock hard!!! lol. Actually I did have the best revenge in the end. We had been goig out off and on for 7 years and he had cheated many times. The last time we finished I really got myself together, was happy and strong. He married then phoned me up asking me to meet him, saying he had made a terrible mistake. And, I genuinely didn't want him any more. So, I thanked him for saving me from a disasterous mistake and unhappy life. And I meant it. [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I would love to know that the surgeon was on a ward round with all his 'yes men' round a patients bed and the whole shirt popped open.
I wish I had seen what happened, but I can dream..............haha cant I.........
Hey Audrey..........ask nurses for anecdotes, we have millions.............

This is true

Orthopaedic ward lots of new recruits, doc does the ward round and see's a patient who has just had surgery and had a new hip replaced. She is elderly and confused and trying to get out the bed. So the ward staff put cot sides on the sides of the bed, but she tries to climp over them, with a huge risk of dislocating her new hip and requiring further surgery. So the doc says to the nurses on duty, 'put a cylinder on that patient'
What that means is they put a plaster cast on the full leg and they cannot bend the knee and it restricts movement. Wait till she becomes less confused and then remove it.
So next day he does his ward round and lo and behold the old lady is lying in bed with a big oxygen CYLINDER in the bed next to her. She had lain all night beside this thing!! the staff thought the doc meant o2 cylinder and that she would not be able to climb over it................................IDIOTS!! haha

I sent a student one day for 2,000 units of heparin. That is a 2ml vial of liquid. She turned and began lifting stuff off the trolley in theatre, I was wondering what she was doing. She told me she needed the trolley to get the heparin, she thought because I said 2,000 it was a huge amount and would have to wheel it. I was laughing and had'nt the heart to say anything, and just let her go. A few minutes later the nurse in the other theatre, placed the tiny vial on the trolley and she came all the way back with it on the trolley............haha
Hope she is not reading this now!!!! Yikes!!

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see I knew there were peeps out there with a wicked streak, it's not just me lol.
Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
ya ragal
love your name by the way.

Shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone, we are going to get chimps next with a big bag of compost and a gallon of miracle grow........shhhhhhhh dont say a word!!!! [Razz]

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Got any seeds so the grass or watercress can grow let me know so i can bring the camera?

Thanks love yours 2

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
dont worry about the camera it will be broadcast live on bbc world..............heh heh heh!!! [Razz]
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Wot not on sky or cnn?

i'll have to get on to them so they don't miss it

Now where's ragey omar's number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHATS UP WITH THE WATER CRESS SEEDS? WHAT DO THEY DO?
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
lol... that was my revenge!

id caught a boyfriend out planning a weekend away with some girl.. i packed all my stuff and then scattered a sack full of cress seed EVERYWHERE! in drawers, in wardrobes, in pockets in clothes hanging up, in the sheets, the carpet, the kitchen cupboards, inside the washing machine, the sofa, everywhere... then hosed the flat down and left the flat to bake in the sun.

have you seen how cress roots into material?!

Mwahahahaha

the best bit is when word got around about what id done people were laughing about it, so whenever anyone saw me in the pub or wherever, we had a good laugh about it... and when they saw him they laughed AT him!

it was the perfect revenge! no one could side with him over any of it as he was in the wrong and what id done was funny.

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

did you offer to lend him the lawn mower LOL
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by more tea vicar ?:
ya ragal
love your name by the way.

Shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone, we are going to get chimps next with a big bag of compost and a gallon of miracle grow........shhhhhhhh dont say a word!!!! [Razz]

BITCH !!!!!lol ,im not dryed out like you lot u sour faced cows ......at least i got LOOKS !!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are too funny! Definately a bad influence on me... I LIKE IT!
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com