EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Discover which type of partner you're attracted to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Discover which type of partner you're attracted to
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discover which type of partner you're attracted to by taking face perception test.

Find out whether your ideal partner is an extrovert or an introvert. It has 20 questions and should take about 10-12 minutes. You will see male or female faces depending on which gender you are most attracted to for your partners. Do not be concerned if you keep seeing the same pair of faces. You are still progressing through the test. Many of the image pairs will look the same because they have been created from the same average face. In fact, there are subtle differences between them.
It was developed by Professor David Perrett and Dr Tony Little of the University of St Andrews.

PERCEPTION TEST

[Smile]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm that passed some time lol. Test wise I seem to be equal introverted as extroverted. But I had a 90% preference to extroverted faces in men. [Big Grin] The test results made me feel like I was wierd or something lol, they said they "expected" me to score around the same in visual as in the test.
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tested to be extroverted. I had an equal preference to extroverted and introverted men.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i am an extrovert with a 50/50% liking for both.

which is total bollocks!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60% Introverted 40% Extraverted
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me im extrovert IM NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER MALE FACE EVER AGAIN well for while i was knakered looking at them ,did me head in .. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You rated yourself as an Extrovert.

When rating male faces you rated:
30% Introverted
70% Extraverted

You seem to have a preference for extrovert faces. This means you might also prefer partners who have this personality type. We expected you to choose faces with the personality qualities that match your own.

If you are extroverted we expect you to have picked mainly extrovert partners. If you are introverted we expect you to have picked mainly introvert partners.

Extroverts, who are at ease with strangers, may be more likely to smile and appear relaxed. Introverts, who are by definition more reserved, may show less expression in their face when interacting with new people.

This has important implications for how we choose our partners. Professor Robert Zajonc of Stanford University has found that long-term partners tend to have similar personalities. It may be that they grow more similar through shared experiences.

But it is also possible that people seek out partners with a similar outlook on life. And that people treat personality as an indicator of genetic similarity.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet Pea
Member # 10993

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Pea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a introvert and then the Brain sex test that carried on from this told me with a 100% female thinking brain but aparently am attracted to men with a more feminine face! Hmmmm.....dont know if that is good or bad! [Confused]
Posts: 87 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men with more feminine faces are so cute. I think that's good. I always liked them.

But where did you find that other test? I haven't checked everything on that link.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com