EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » what do you think?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what do you think?
zahra
Member # 8943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zahra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think is that love or something love can't describe...it's beyond description..no words can describe such wonderful emotion..it's stronger than a storm, hard like a rock, high like a mountain .. beautiful like heaven , it's heaven itself

Do you believe in first sight love, i didn't actually till i met him,then i recognized that he is the one of my dreams,i found what i was searching for for long time ago , may b4 my birth...i found life in his eyes,i saw how beautiful life is with him, iam safe with him....

And i wished, i wished to be just air inside his chest, i wished to be the sun to keep him warm, to look to his face everyday mornning , to be the moon to look after him while all people are sleeping, i wished to be a drop of water on his face, i wished to be a pen in his hand...what awonderful feeling

i loved the ways he walked at, i loved everything he touched...i loved everything he looked at....

For him , may iam not his beloved one,i feel sad , sorrow for that, but for me he is my love , my brother, my dad and my son, even we were not lucky to be together forever, iam satisfied and happy i felt that with him, always i will look after you inside my mind....

What wonderful feeling i felt... i don't think a word love can describe or the whole world words can,do you think it's enough?

what do you think when we fall in love with someone, do we love the person himself or we love our feeling towards him??????????

Posts: 44 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe in love at first sight.

I believe in lust and infatuation at first sight.

It takes time to develop a real love.

We can love both the person and having those intense feelings of love. But the *love* of those feelings will wear off eventually. Where does that leave you with the man? If that man chose another woman to be with, would you be happy for him? *That's* real love. Not possessive love....

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we fall in love, we love us in them. [Smile]

I believe in Love at 1st Sight. Love can develop in many different directions and can be of various depths. It can happen in a minute or in life time, there are no rules. It's subjective yet universal.

To me the REAL true love is love with no reason. You love just for the sake of loving and you have no reasons for that emotion, It's just it.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love is such a complex and complictaed thing but when u are in love its the most beautful feelings the hardest thing is being apart from a loved one as some of us on here are but if its true love its worth waiting for
i think when we fall in love we love everything the way we feel about them but the person inside is what i love the most the way he is, the things he does, the beautiful things he says and mostly the love he gives and shows to me [Smile]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
destinychild
Member # 11733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for destinychild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is NO such thing as love at first sight. It is a concept dreamed up by romantics who need a way to air-brush that deadly sin they find stirring inside of them. That tingle, that spark, that connection that you feel with a person upon first seeing him? Guess what, gals, that is LUST. It is not, nor can it be, Love. Love is something that is built on far more. Compatibility, understanding, trust, security, respect... None of these are present upon a first meeting, and therefore, by definition, your feeling, however powerful, can not be love. Love at first sight is believed in by people who either don't know, or don't want to admit that the pull of a purely sexual attraction can be that intense. But it definitely can be. And there's not a damn thing wrong with acknowledging that.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love at 1st Sight surely exists because my Ex and I - fell in love that way. 14 years later we are still friends and we still love each other although we are not together. So you see, it exists, surely - everyone is different. [Smile]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have experienced love at first first sight. When I saw my egy BF the first time. - I couldn't take my eyes of him and when he turned around and our eyes met - I swear time froze for a couple of minutes. There was electricity in the air. He felt it too. We have often spoken about that special moment. It was like looking into each others souls. I instantly knew that he was a good and kind man, - not to mention that I found him totally attractive - that did also help the situation a bit [Big Grin]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soghantouta
Member # 11674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soghantouta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in extremely strong attraction at the first sight. But love comes later. You can have a crush on a man, because he looks handsome, or because he speaks well. But nothing will happen, because you will very quickly find out he's someone bad, or someone stupid, or selfish...only after a few talks. If love appears, that means both of you are great persons matching each other. Then you can talk of love, which only comes with time, to my opinion.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soghantouta
Member # 11674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soghantouta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He he, I've just read Snoozer's post and I realize I'm almost using the same words as her [Smile]
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

There is no measure in time for love to happen. Thus it can happen within seconds ( love at 1st sight ) and for some it takes a century.
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree that attraction, and infatuation can happen at first dight, or first meeting... but love is founded on trust. Unless someone is daft or naive.. just plain stupid, or has never been hurt this can not exist; trust I mean... at first meeting. It is built, it is earned, it is an exhange and a learning experience. Love at first sight IMHO is what people say when that first infatuation never fades, and that relationship blossoms andd grows, they learn that trust... and the spark never fades. Perhaps the moment... the line when you realize that change has happened is blurry. You look back and say... "huh, now when did that happen"... or you surpass it so long ago that you dont even remember the time it did not exist... as if it were there before time began. The ability to open ones heart, soul, and mind completely... to hold nothing back... without fear of reprocussion, or scorn... to rely on another. This is love.
Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
I have experienced love at first first sight. When I saw my egy BF the first time. - I couldn't take my eyes of him and when he turned around and our eyes met - I swear time froze for a couple of minutes. There was electricity in the air. He felt it too. We have often spoken about that special moment. It was like looking into each others souls. I instantly knew that he was a good and kind man, - not to mention that I found him totally attractive - that did also help the situation a bit [Big Grin]

Us too!!! I dont know if it was love, but I definitely felt like my life paused when I looked at him. It was actually not the first time I'd seen him but it would have been the last and we both knew it but he couldnt give me his contact info because he was working and I was a customer.

Thank God I did later on!

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com