EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What's the most memorable topic or words or post you remember from here? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the most memorable topic or words or post you remember from here?
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the most memorable ( or hillarious ) topic or words or post you remember from here?

I remember clearly when a male member posted what he is looking in a woman and he had a huge detailed list how his ideal woman should be. [Big Grin] It was so hillarious to me - he wrote all tiny details that's how hard he thought about it.

I also remember when a female member stated that she is in love with a woman and she was researching her feelings asking should she tell her or not ( they were close friends ) and members were giving her warm responses to support her telling her - she may be having an illusions, her attraction is nor real, or something along the line. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sex Tourism for Christmas"
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have the link? [Big Grin] I haven't seen that one. [Smile]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its difficult to find the link because Sammy and Neal have taken out the search function, in addition to voiding all search engine access to this forum.

Even the advance search function on google, yahoo, excite, dogpile doesn't work searching this web address.

I am having serious difficulties finding anything, which was probably sammy's intention when he disable interior and exterior search functions. What could you expect from a hermaphrodite?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is nice and calm, I like him. Any other alternative? What was about the topic, anything memorable... or hillarious. [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
donkey monkey
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably that one you posted asking why Egyptian men always love and marry bitches.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehehe...yeah donkey monkey and the Egyptian men married to bitches...good ones [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his thread have gone been delted ,not excisting just searched ,but got these ..
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=010914

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009791;p=1#000000

MISS THE OLD LOT DO YOU ....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one that amused me for a while was the search for Ramy in Hurghada. LOL That just about killed me when I found out that possibly more than one person came to ES looking for the same person. [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...I used to crack up when Ayman (I don't remember the rest of his id) used to post his phone number in the middle of a thread. It was like he knew just when I needed a laugh.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Oh...I used to crack up when Ayman (I don't remember the rest of his id) used to post his phone number in the middle of a thread. It was like he knew just when I needed a laugh.

Ayman_1980 the guy who hated Islam? Yup he's an a-hole.

I wish Dr. Judge would post again. he wasn't afraid to say exactly how he felt and did a horrible job apologizing when he was pressured to.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shitt.. the ayman phone number thing just reminded me of someone else...

oh what was his name...

he had a boat and was offering free boat trips for 'ladies'... but not fat ones and preferably ones that drank!!!

LOL!! who remembers him?!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
oh shitt.. the ayman phone number thing just reminded me of someone else...

oh what was his name...

he had a boat and was offering free boat trips for 'ladies'... but not fat ones and preferably ones that drank!!!

LOL!! who remembers him?!!

Swordfish or something. I remember him, it was just recently in the last month. He was a really old time poster who resurfaced.

If he could turn that yacht into a nice sailboat and make around the med coast through the suez canal down the Red sea coast (I won't go ashore there for nothing) and replace himself with a nice vestectomied male of my choice (STD free) it'd be worth it.

Spice up that sailboat with a room below with load s of sex toys we could make a winter out of it. [Big Grin]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
how do you remember there names like that?! but it was a while ago now...
begining of june..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=010141;p=1#000000

quite funny!

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
how do you remember there names like that?!

Its called an excellent memory. Its a contributing factor to miraculously holding onto to the stupid and most ascine of grudges.

And its a marriage killer. Don't envy my memory! [Mad]

Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
Its difficult to find the link because Sammy and Neal have taken out the search function, in addition to voiding all search engine access to this forum.

Even the advance search function on google, yahoo, excite, dogpile doesn't work searching this web address.

I am having serious difficulties finding anything, which was probably sammy's intention when he disable interior and exterior search functions. What could you expect from a hermaphrodite?

if you know the date of the post and the forum were it was posted (ex:living in egypt..etc) i can get it for you, if it wasn't deleted from the database [Wink]
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:
quote:

if you know the date of the post and the forum were it was posted (ex:living in egypt..etc) i can get it for you, if it wasn't deleted from the database [Wink]
I have my method digging it up myself, will ask for help if need be due to heavily depressed biological functions over the last few weeks.

"From A to: Z" sounds like Zaykon's location, are you Zaykon?

And threads I know will eventually be deleted I will occassionally save. Its karma when I or someone else is showing signs of rabbies that someone charming and innocent offers some damn good advice inadvertantly in the thread and that data is lost forever. So I save the flame wars because of that.

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozer:
Probably that one you posted asking why Egyptian men always love and marry bitches.

People here are not ready to disscus why men love and marry bitches my dear. [Big Grin]
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB
[/QB]

what is that ?
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
[QB

what is that ? [/QB]
I was asking you if you are the former username Zaykon. the one who posted all that cheeky poetry that bore me to tears.
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:
I was asking you if you are the former username Zaykon. the one who posted all that cheeky poetry that bore me to tears.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007397.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000905.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002859.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008423
.........some not all
no not me
no cheeky poetry though, I don't like it anyway

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
quote:

People here are not ready to disscus why men love and marry bitches my dear. [Big Grin]
Don't call me *dear*, please. Not into terms of endearment from xenophobes/misogynists.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007397.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum3/HTML/000905.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002859.html
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008423
.........some not all
no not me
no cheeky poetry though, I don't like it anyway

Could this be why your marriage went so badly? Only remember the complimentary (or what you consider complimentary) posts?

I remember some pretty darn gushy, shallow, love poetry that made my skin crawl. A bizarre "www.ivillage.com" or Opera's book club pick type rubbish.

If you want to post some impressive poetry post something from Rummi, Hafiz or Tabari (SP?).

catch my drift?

Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:

catch my drift?

quite lost here
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

catch my drift?

quite lost here
This might remind you:

you can't pretend to be anything but what you are..
there's no such thing as: from now on i'm gonna be bad and will break a few hearts etc. this is only in egyptian movies where the heroin who has been a sheep all his life starts all of a sudden to be a wolf who drinks booze like a whale and messes round with women etc.

maybe all you need to do is acknowledge that you've done a few mistakes in your life haven't you? like marrying at 21? and thinking that the first love is necessarily the true love? maybe having been ideal all the time was a mistake by itself? maybe that's not what your partner needed?
but everyone makes mistakes and you are no more in the wrong than anybody else.. you are young and one failure is nothing, so forget the bitter past, take heed from your mistakes and look forward for a new life that's full of second chances.

that's all i can tell you for now!

Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:
This might remind you:[/b]

there's no such thing as: from now on i'm gonna be bad and will break a few hearts etc. this is only in egyptian movies where the heroin who has been a sheep all his life starts all of a sudden to be a wolf who drinks booze like a whale and messes round with women etc.

maybe all you need to do is acknowledge that you've done a few mistakes in your life haven't you? like marrying at 21? and thinking that the first love is necessarily the true love? maybe having been ideal all the time was a mistake by itself? maybe that's not what your partner needed?
but everyone makes mistakes and you are no more in the wrong than anybody else.. you are young and one failure is nothing, so forget the bitter past, take heed from your mistakes and look forward for a new life that's full of second chances.

seems that some user names as you call them are obsessed with some other user names here [Wink]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
This might remind you:[/b]

seems that some user names as you call them are obsessed with some other user names here [Wink]
the only way to find happiness is to face your demons and move on.

Turning your demons into angels just means more unhappiness.

I can't believe how many Egyptian guys can't live down their first loves. Egyptian women can, but possibly is why they are labeled as seeing men as dollar signs. Repressing emotional torment is so much easier and graceful for women than it is for men. [Cool]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's none of your business to ask member guest of life about his marriage. It's a very personal issue but of course you don't have any manners; it is simply you. Don't you think it's enough that you post all small details about your own marriage already all over this board and no one cares?

You seem to confuse this forum with a visit to your psychologist......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
xenophobes/misogynists.

What does that mean? Can you please explain for a non-native English speaker?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
It's none of your business to ask member guest of life about his marriage. It's a very personal issue but of course you don't have any manners; it is simply you. Don't you think it's enough that you post all small details about your own marriage already all over this board and no one cares?

this is coming from a woman who's own husbond is not living under the same roof as hers for most of the year.

Remember when you told me you were a marriage expert, stick around I'll learn something?

Count up all the days your husband has actually slept under the same roof as yours. You have said you have been married 11 years. I have been married 5 years. I can bet you that I have spent more time with my husband than you have with yours.

In addition your husband is deployed into a war killing Muslims and you find this war justified.

Now go off and write up your daily sonomod report for Sammy. I am sure he is sitting up right now wondering where it is.

And you can certainly give Zaykon some pasty advice that will enable him to fester in his misery even further.

The divorce rate for military couples who's mates were actively deployed for over half of their marriage is over 70% when the military spouse comes home to retire. If your husband has been in the military for longer than 15 years his time is coming up soon. Lets see if you can match the amount of nights under the same roof as your husband by his retirement as I have spent in my entire 5 year marriage.

I rest my case.

Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
xenophobes/misogynists.

i know misogynists = someone who hate women
i think the other is someone who hate foreigners
sorry if i got it wrong

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

this is coming from a woman who's own husbond is not living under the same roof as hers for most of the year.

Remember when you told me you were a marriage expert, stick around I'll learn something?

Count up all the days your husband has actually slept under the same roof as yours. You have said you have been married 11 years. I have been married 5 years. I can bet you that I have spent more time with my husband than you have with yours.

In addition your husband is deployed into a war killing Muslims and you find this war justified.

Now go off and write up your daily sonomod report for Sammy. I am sure he is sitting up right now wondering where it is.

And you can certainly give Zaykon some pasty advice that will enable him to fester in his misery even further.

The divorce rate for military couples who's mates were actively deployed for over half of their marriage is over 70% when the military spouse comes home to retire. If your husband has been in the military for longer than 15 years his time is coming up soon. Lets see if you can match the amount of nights under the same roof as your husband by his retirement as I have spent in my entire 5 year marriage.

I rest my case.

Honey, you got it all wrong. I am married for 7 years and believe me my husband was never deployed just starting this July. Hey, did I tell you that he just made his Lt Col before leaving to Iraq? And it comes even better, in three years he's out of the army, no more military family. And when he will cash in his retirement he will get another attractive job so life is even sweeter. [Big Grin]

Now a question for you: Did you bring your daughter back with you to the US? Or do you find another lame excuse that someone else is nuturing and loving your biological child? Anyway, since you are a mental case she's better off with them anyway.

And about your marriage: maybe Oct 14th wasn't a good day to start any union. You should have read it in the stars.

I rest my case. The couch is all yours...... And now quickly save this thread too you might need it later on. Definitely! [Big Grin]

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
quote:

I rest my case.

Honey, you got it all wrong. I am married for 7 years and believe me my husband was never deployed just starting this July. Hey, did I tell you that he just made his Lt Col before leaving to Iraq? And it comes even better, in three years he's out of the army, no more military family. And when he will cash in his retirement he will get another attractive job so life is even sweeter. [Big Grin]

Now a question for you: Did you bring your daughter back with you to the US? Or do you find another lame excuse that someone else is nuturing and loving your biological child? Anyway, since you are a mental case she's better off with them anyway.

And about your marriage: maybe Oct 14th wasn't a good day to begin with to start any union. You should have read it in the stars.

I rest my case. The couch is all yours...... And now quickly save this thread too you might need it later on. Definitely! [Big Grin]

and what about this "Homeland Security" masters degree he is supposed to have?

You had posted in the past that he has some advanced degree and the only equivilant or something even close to it was at a college in Virginia and it was a certificate just offered two years ago. Only now is it being expanded into a bachelors degree this fall.

So there are discrepancies in alot of what you say. Personally I think you just make things up as you go along.

Oh and yeah wasn't he supposed to be a promotable "major" in the past? I will save this thread. I'll repost these tidbits later, some of which are from deleted threads, so forgive me for that, I didn't delete these threads.

And what about your husband working as a guard at the Cairo office of "Military Cooperation"? Isn't that where you met him? Isn't that deployment?

I had collected your threads in the past and showed the descripancies to another username.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
xenophobes/misogynists.

sorry if i got it wrong

Hm, I really don't get the meaning of both words together. But thanks for trying to clarify.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Sono, as I told you before, I will send you a postcard next June from Cairo. Enough personal details today. Let me know if you move from Sp. Place, will you, cause I wanna make sure you receive it.
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Sono, as I told you before, I will send you a postcard next June from Cairo. Enough personal details today. Let me know if you move from Sp. Place, will you, cause I wanna make sure you receive it.

Oh yeah I was "Military Leadership".

Students enrolled in the military leadership and national security studies program must complete one required course during each of their final three years at Hampden-Sydney College:
* The Military and American Democracy (sophomore year)
* Military History (junior year)
* Leadership and Ethics (senior year)

Students also must complete at least two courses from separate departments outside the major. The following courses are acceptable electives for this program:
* U.S. National Security (POLS 442)
* U.S. National Intelligence (INDS 465)
* American Foreign Policy (POLS 340) or History of American Foreign Relations (HIST 313)
* Public Speaking (RHET 210)
* Christian Ethics (REL 225) or Philosophy Ethics (PHIL 314)
* Introduction to World Religions (REL 103)
* Greek History (HIST 301)
* Roman History (HIST 302)
* Organizational Psychology (PSYCH 310)
* Literature of War (ENG 207)
* American Public Administration (POLS 230) or Constitutional Dimensions of Public Service in the U.S. (INDS 375)

Hampden-Sydney College used the occasion of its "War on Terrorism: 3 Years After" to unveil a new military leadership and national security studies certificate program. The program is designed for students who are interested in the historical, political and ethical dimensions of national security policy as well as the place and role of the military in American society

http://www.hsc.edu/wilsoncenter/pubserv/ml-nss.html

If you are going to construct lies about your fantasy genocidial husband at least do the homework to make it believeable lies. [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

And what about your husband working as a guard at the Cairo office of "Military Cooperation"? Isn't that deployment?

PMSL!! no sono.. it is NOT!

deployment is strategic!

LOL!! (sorry... but if you were ex army youd laugh at that too)!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
sorry.. still laughing at the thought of being deployed to an office!
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
sorry.. still laughing at the thought of being deployed to an office!

Remember the closest military base for the American armed forces would be in Sinai.

How in the heck could a military officer stationed at the "military office of cooperation" have family living in Cairo?

And isn't it strange that he would have this position only to be stationed in Iraq 11 or 7 years later (depending which version you believe) as a Sgt. Col?

I am having trouble understanding this.

My mother has a neighbor who was stationed in Jeddah when her husband was in the military for 4 years. She doesn't know of one single military base in which a enlisted man could have family living with him in the Middle East besides Jeddah. I have questioned her on this type of arrangement a few times and explained the "Tigerlily" version of promotional advancement. It didn't make since to her either.

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
quote:
quote:
xenophobes/misogynists.

sorry if i got it wrong

You got it right. That question asked why Egyptian men always love and marry bitches.....which is insulting to both Egyptian men and the women they marry.

Which would be me. [Big Grin] She should have been calling me *bitch* instead of *dear.* [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhh LORD everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOO defensive lately [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

I dunno. Why is everyone turning a blind eye to how much Egyptians are being insulted lately by foreigners on this *Egyptian* board. [Roll Eyes]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:

I dunno. Why is everyone turning a blind eye to how much Egyptians are being insulted lately by foreigners on this *Egyptian* board. [Roll Eyes]
And at the same time Egyptians make their own insults, which westerners don't even understand that its an insult.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
quote:
quote:

And at the same time Egyptians make their own insults, which westerners don't even understand that its an insult.
That's probably true.
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
Don't call me *dear*, please. Not into terms of endearment from xenophobes/misogynists.

ROFL :)That's because you have some issues. [Big Grin]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
That question asked why Egyptian men always love and marry bitches.....which is insulting to both Egyptian men and the women they marry.

Which would be me. [Big Grin] She should have been calling me *bitch* instead of *dear.* [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

If you have read more books - maybe then you would get the topic more clearly. [Big Grin] [Smile]
Try GOOGLE.

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
TIGERLILY:

quote:
ALBINO ESKIMO:

You have said you have been married 11 years. I have been married 5 years. I can bet you that I have spent more time with my husband than you have with yours.

I rest my case.

ROFL [Big Grin] Cat's fights, I luv reading it. It's hillarious. [Razz] [Smile] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
ROFL [Big Grin] Cat's fights, I luv reading it. It's hillarious. [Razz] [Smile] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Come on, we've been waiting for you....

Sink down into the muck, its comfy here!

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
quote:
That question asked why Egyptian men always love and marry bitches.....which is insulting to both Egyptian men and the women they marry.

If you have read more books - maybe then you would get the topic more clearly. [Big Grin] [Smile]
Try GOOGLE.

Why don't you *write* your question more clearly? You know, the first person I thought of when I saw that thread was Tigerman....I thought you guys were friends....and all I could think about was him and his wife, like you were insulting him, his wife, and marriage. [Frown] It was just kind of sad.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com