EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Searching

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Searching
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am a bit desperate here and desperation is not a good thing. I have prayed and prayed and nothing is any clearer than it has been. I am so torn in different directions that it is slowly driving me insane i think. I have my sense of duty to my children, my duty to my boyfriend, my duty to myself, to my work. My head and heart are screaming 2 different things. Things i do know:
I will never be happy as a single person just raising her kids. I have known this point all along. Having kids is wonderful but they do not fill a void inside that is a necessity to me. Love is a necessity to me, to have the comfort and affection of another. but

I love him.....
My head says you know what he says he doesnt love you, you are getting almost nothing in return from this and everything is about his wishes. But my heart screams no no no, you have loved this man for 4 years, no matter who you have been with he has been the one in your heart through all of the time apart and with other people. And his actions towards you when you are there show differently than his words of i like you not love you. The words of that woman that saw you in the airport and the look on his face, it is proof his words of i dont love you are a lie..... My heart is also saying , you cannot live without being loved.
I also know that i cannot love another person beyond 2 people that i have been involved with.
I loved this man i am with first, we broke and i found another,, he broke my heart in many ways but i still love him.. but when given the choice i returned to the man i am with now and still have the choice between the 2 and still i stay with this man. There was a brief time that i was only friends with this man, that i dated a few other people, one at a time. One of which lasted 4 months, the man is here, he is so sweet, my children love him, would do anything in the world for me... nothing in the world wrong with the man,, but i couldnt love him. I wanted the man i am with currently.
But he has said he will not be anything more than this..a companion,, still trying to figure out what exactly that means other than friends with benefits which i find as an insult.
So my heart says 2 things, stay stay stay stay, its ok if he doesnt love you, you love him. And it says he does love you he is just hurting cause you are so far apart, then it says, you have to walk away if he doesnt love you, you need love.
Head says stop being stupid and making a fool of yourself, he doesnt love you so find someone who does,,( back of my mind says yeah but i cant love anyone else back) He wants me to be with him, he wants to continue just as we are, has no problem if i move there and am a part of his daily life but
i have to have my own house, and lol what in the world would i do for work.
Ok so my last resort before i go completely insane.....
Does anyone know any real psychics,, not pretends not someone who is going to be vague and indirect, I need to know what path i am supposed to choose.
Been a week now, i cant sleep, i cant eat, i cant concentrate, my work lol yeah, might as well just stay home cause i am not being productive.
I have pretty much decided well, wait until march when you are to return to him, go there, and when you reach his apartment, turn to him and look him in the eyes and just ask, do you really not love me???
If his answer is that he doesnt just take my things and go to a hotel and stay until time to leave a month later. I will have the money by then. I could always contact other people i know in egypt and spend time with them.
but that is months away,,,,,,,
I want marriage, i want a real relation,,, but i want it with him. At this point i just dont see happiness in staying with him or leaving him.
Please excuse me, i have lost my mind and am just rambling , venting whatever you wanna call it, i am desperate.
Ok so the question, i need a real psychic to help me choose the right path cause i have too many paths before me and not a clue as to what one god has put before me.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real love isn't supposed to be this hard.

I am like you, and I knew a single life was not the ideal life. BUT, it sounds like the relationship with this guy is making you miserable. It's not worth it. If you are alone/single, you are free to meet someone new who wants the same things in life you want.

It's *very* difficult to give up on such emotional bonds, but just because they are super-strong, does *not* mean they are healthy.

The sooner you get away from this guy, the sooner your heart will heal and you can let someone else in. As long as you fuel those feelings (happy or sad) for him, you won't meet someone else.

Good luck.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had found that person you speak of. Actually had 2 different people that filled that. One i loved but when the choice came i found that my love for this man was far stronger. I left that man only a month before we were to be married. The other man i found is here in person, i see him daily at work... There was not anything we didnt agree on, he was very affectionate, wanted to marry, wanted to have children, loved my children beyond what i could believe.... I just couldnt, my heart belongs to the man i am with currently and i found it unfair to that man to be with him or to agree to anything when my heart is with another.
I am miserable in this relation true enough. But i find that even when i move on and find someone else i am equally miserable because i want him, not them.
Now i will say this, when i was going to marry i was happy, very happy until... the man i am with now came and told me he loves me and always has and didnt want me to marry.. that is all it took, i left that man to be with this one who until just a week ago told me he loved me, just said it very rarely and told me that just because he doesnt say it doesnt mean he doesnt love me then suddenly bam.... i like you i dont love you and when i said i love you i meant it in the like you sort of way, i feel companionship for you , more than friends but less than love,,,,??????? what the hell????
So I had indeed moved on from him at one point and was able to love another, but not nearly as strong as i loved him and through it all wished that man were him. It wasnt fair to him or me.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
And also i was happy in this relation until he told me he didnt love me,,, Yes it was stressful being away from him and i wanted marriage and he doesnt. There are always difficulties but the minute he told me that he loved me in person none of that mattered, I had what i wanted and was satisfied, then he took it all away. So now i am miserable with him, but i know that i am miserable without him equally, even if i find someone else that loves me. I found one other i was able to love but when he hurt me, i moved on to someone new which is the one that is here, and found i couldnt love someone new. My heart is sealed up tight against anyone new so that i will not believe in a new person really loving me or allowing myself to feel those feelings for them so i cannot be hurt again in the ways that these 2 men have destroyed me.

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if this man does love you after all, where does it leave your relationship? Are you happy with the knowledge that he loves you or would you plan to relocate to Egypt? Or him to America?

Don't mean to sound harsh, I can tell you are genuinely suffering but I'm just not sure I understand what you want in the long term?

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
My heart is sealed up tight against anyone new so that i will not believe in a new person really loving me or allowing myself to feel those feelings for them so i cannot be hurt again in the ways that these 2 men have destroyed me.

Then you are not ready to be with *anyone,* not even this guy.

Breaking up is going to cause pain -- It's a fact. But right now you are hiding in one sort of pain to somehow avoid the other. The practical implication of this is that you are in pain for far longer than you need to be.

What you *should* be saying to this man who is too stupid to love you is *fcuk you.* And go on your way.

However, as I know first hand myself: Some lessons can be taught; others have to be learned.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
If he does indeed really love me, that is enough. It would put me in a place to know that i am wanted and important and loved, so that suffering the separation would be worth it. Eventually i would probably relocate to egypt but that will take time as there are alot of circumstances involved in that, most people here on the forum know them. One of which is how would i support myself there. I can buy a house there no problem as i would sell my house here and just buy one there. But work is another issue. But I can honestly say while i would be crazy from missing him during our separation times the knowledge that he truly loves me would sustain me. He will never set foot in america

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand, if he genuinely doesn't love you (in a relationship way), he obviously cares enough about you to not lie to you.

How many people do you know who do lie about love, either for an easy life or to get something out of the person involved?

You should be taking great comfort in the fact that he cares enough about you to be honest. Its rare!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
I am normally somebody who believes in following your heart, whilst listening to your head. In this instant, I think you have tried this way for too long now, and should start listening to your mind.

Rebuild your life around your kids, and you never know what or who is just around the corner.

Also it is true what they say, about it is more likely to happen if you're not looking for it.

[Wink] Look after you! [Wink]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Lol that is something he said when i said that i couldnt stay in a relation without love. He said if you want to break things off then fine do it but you will never find anyone that is as faithful and honest to you as i am....
there is a tremendous amount of respect between us, and i love him like mad... There was a time he also spoke of the same love and also of moving here and marrying me, that is when i fell for him so hard. It isnt the fact that he doesnt care, cause he does. Its the desire to be loved, truly loved, to be wanted, important, desired, thought of, mean more than any other person( you know the general meaning of that) not above his family or god of course but to be the one he wants above anyone else in his life....
Am i that i dont know, i dont even know why he wants to be with me or has chosen me. He doesnt want me for sex, lol not all the time, that isnt our relation, but he also doesnt want me for love so?? what is left to want me for???????

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
It is such a hard position for you, but as I said in your other post, you have to pick yourself and move on, otherwise there will be nothing left of you.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I think already isnt. My best friend in florida calls every night. I realize i have been distracted and all and every time she calls she tells me her problems and i tell her how to fix it, she listens, it works. Then the next night she calls with something else... lately i have not really been paying attention and she sent just a few min ago that she wasnt calling tonight cause she knows that all this is killing me but that she thinks partly i am aggravated of hearing from her constantly. That is not true and i just told her this. But I realize i have not been as i usually am. I am breaking is all,all this stuff with him is not all that is going on, I had finacial things as well so had no choice to work constantly for a while but i have that resolved, and took less than a month to do but my son just had surgery on his nose cause it got broken the same day boyfriend said all this and i know its not the end of the world but its enough, i want to disappear, forget about everything for awhile.

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
I think you know what you need to do, but you are frightened of letting go. One thing you need to realise, is that everybody has been heartbroken, you are not alone in your pain, even though it must feel like it.

The best thing that you can do for your own sanity, and the life for your children, is make a positive decision to let go of this man, pick up the pieces that are left of your life and stick to your guns, it will work out in the long run. Really, it will!

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same problem facing lost of women in earth. you should be strong. u can live without love for sometime. you won't die during this time. when u find the right person who can value u, go for it.
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, you should love yourself more, and KNOW you have value and worth and that in intimate relationships you are allowed to "require" love. Then, stop having relationships that don't fit that measure. Stop with the guy at work, stop with Egypt, stop with anything that is making you feel less than loved. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, they say. It seems you have idealized the relationship you have with a man who doesn't "live down the street". It is easy to romaticize and perfect relationships that are distant. They don't involve daily maintenence and take place already in your projected fantasy of the future. The reality is dirty toilets, frustrations, communication and of course beauty and love. You have to have the balance, and in neither relationship are you sounding balanced, You are allowing these men to define your relationships, and are deluding yourself with the idea that you know what Egypt was really trying to tell you, regardless of what his words were. I'm here to tell you, men usually say what they mean. Women lace our words with drama and BS, but men... on a large scale, get straight to the point. BOTH guys you are building a fantasy future with are saying the same thing, "Keep looking Toots". You just don't want to hear it. Why tie up anymore of your time with this? Leave it alone for a week, (or start at an hour without thinking about it) and see what happens. You cant control everyone else in this, you can only control yourself and your reactions. Nobody wants drama, and nobody will make you feel the way you want to, because you aren't acting like you deserve it. Accept their words at face value, and discontinue feeding the one sided relationships with your energy and fear. You might just find that these guys are doing you a HUGE favor by stepping back. Being needy is soooooo unattractive. Running away to Egypt is not the solution, but it sure makes for a fun distraction. Ask yourself would you move to Egypt is this man wasn't in your eyesight? Do you think your physical presence will make him love you or revile you? Do you think that the forced social dependance you will have on him will make him love you more? Love yourself, and you will be shocked to find how many men in your life right now love you, men you never even thought about.

As it is you are allowing everyone else but you to control your behavior. Sexually you are only allowed to approach your lover every 4 days or so, on his demand? Do an experiment, and don't approach him for sex EVER AGAIN. He controls you through the parsing out of his attention, and you have gleefully given him that power, because as you say, "You sacrificed everything for him". Seems more that you are sacrificing YOUR OWN NEEDS in order to meet a social standard of accepted partnering. I was a single parent for 13 years, and went through my times of quiet desparation, and anguishing over loneliness. I hear you completely, I also accepted less than what I deserved because hey, something beats nothing right? It wasn't until I gave up and just started to have fun with my life that I met Mr. K. he is a handful, our relationship is four hands full, but... we are adjusting and growing and getting it together. What we are not doing, is depending on the other to make us happy and complete. We are simply depending on the other for honesty and support and trust. Intimacy comes with those thing at a level you can only dream of. We aren't anywhere near perfect, but we are trying, and it isn't me wanting more and hopiing for it, it is us actively working to find our common path. Can you look at either man and say "he is on the path with me"? Or is it you standing waiting for someone to direct you to their road, so you can be released from having to make hard decisions? You couldn't leave your fiancee without the catalyst of this other man saying you should. I think deep down you knew the relationship was a sour one, and you were waiting for ANY lifeline to free yourself. Does that make you obligated to the new guy? NO. Does that make him OBLIGATED to you? Is he now contracturally bound to you because you threw over another guy WEEKS before your wedding to be with him? If I was him, I'd never make a committment to you, as you have vividly demonstrated how fickle your romantic intentions truly are. (said with kindness, what sort of partner do you think he will ever see you as, when you have so impulsively leapt from relationships?)

I won't even begin to address the social issues of an American Divorcee' with kids moving to Egypt to be with a local.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, you need to let finally go after four long years of being in a relationship like that. He might also had enough, wanted more and he just got fed up with the whole situation. I remember that you posted that you both had own reasons NOT to relocate.

You can't force someone to tell you those three little words which would mean the whole world to you.

You are going through a breakup and it's so painful but don't go back to Egypt and confront him again. Show respect for his decision and show respect to yourself.

You need to move on or you will loose even more. Take this time you were able to spent with your Egyptian man as a couple of pages in your own book of life. I am sure you have many wonderful memories forever kept in your heart.

Let family and friends support you to get back on your feet again. Good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Tigerlily,
Well its not a break up, he has made it clear he does not want to end things at all. I am a romantic type person who openly expresses love, he is not. That is where all this came from but out of the blue really as he had encouraged me to tell him my feelings then bam, decided to hit me with this after months of saying he loves me.
That is in response to saying he may have been fed up too. Since the day he said all this he has repeatedly told me that he doesnt want things to end with us. Coming back to egypt isnt a way to confront him, he has already gave me the money to come back and is insisting i come, its just that any time he says anything like this it is when i am here away from him. I want to look in his eyes and ask him if he really doesnt love me and see his reaction, its the only way i will know what really is. My friend says that she is convinced he is just hurting cause i am away and he needed to distance himself a bit or became a bit scared of how much he does love me.
Cosmogirl,
The whole thing with the man i was to marry, I was with my current boyfriend before i met the man i was to marry, my boyfriend and i had broken up and had been for months when i got involved with the man i was to marry. I didnt want to leave my fiance, i was actually looking forward to a life with him even though we had had major problems, but i caught myself sometimes wishing he was the man i am now with but i accepted he wasnt cause i knew the man i am now with wanted only friends with me. It was not until he told me he loved me that i ended the engagement and went running back, it would not have mattered who i was with at the time, as soon as he told me he loved me and wanted me i would have gone back. I had been totally in love with him and still was and still am. I usually give myself a few months between relations before even thinking of anything serious with anyone so i dont really jump from here to there. That was only one instance cause i knew i loved him more. Its not a matter of not wanting to make difficult decisions, believe me the one to leave the fiance was a huge one cause i knew i was giving up marriage ,i knew he didnt want marriage. I asked him what he thought of the fact i walked away from the engagement so quickly and he told me very directly that it had proven to him how much i loved him and that everything i had said about him being the most important person to me other than my children is true. He says what we have is a commitment, a huge one cause he has chosen me over anyone, and will not be with another woman. He is chosing to stay alone the months i am gone so that he can have me....
I am just confused, hurt at the thought of not being loved. And as far as being fickle, i only got into the other relations because i was trying to force myself to move on away from him and have a life without him. I knew better than to try it. But i do not change my feelings easily, lol have felt this for him for years and years above anyone else. He sees me as sweet, beautiful, and a person he has alot in common with as far as views in life( other than love), he likes my company and is never happy to see me leave at the end of our month together.
As i said things are just very confusing because i have lived my life for love, the thought of being without it makes me rethink things and wonder if i am on the right path.
I have the path of being loved in front of me, from 2 different people, then i have this path i am on.
I just dont know which one i am meant for. I have tried patiently to just let happen what will happen. I've come to fear that my stubborness in loving him is keeping me from being with a person that is meant for me.
The man from work, that has been over for 2 years. But he tells me nearly every day when he sees me that he loves me and is just waiting for me to come back. Lol i also found out today that his name he uses is not even his real name, he is latino and has changed his name... for what reason i dont know, dont think i wanna know.
My boyfriend told me today i just need to stop and take a big breath and calm down. things have been stressful since my return and i need to stop for just a bit and relax and remember just cause he said those words doesnt mean anything between us has changed. He still wants me, no one else. Thing is that im so torn between wanting him and wanting marriage that i cant stand it. That is all it really is too, the idea of marriage.... lol would think i wouldnt want marriage after a bad 13 year one but i do.
Please excuse me, i have lost my head. I tend to panick when things overwhelm me. And once again, it was him that calmed me down, seems to be the only one that knows how to do it.

Family and friends, ummm, my family and i are not close. Most of them do not approve of the fact i am studying islam and i will not let their opinion change it, so since i dont follow their church they have chosen to kinda distance away, or form their own little group within the family. Friends i dont have many of, dont have the time for it. I have the one in Florida but it seems that she only wants to talk if i can listen to her and fix her problems, when it comes to me having a problem she isnt really interested. Usually i think because my problems when they come are huge and no one really knows how to fix them.
I just need to recenter, but i am searching for a psychic or medium to help me to know if i am on the right path or not. I need to know what is happening.
Everything keeps drawing me back to him. dont know why.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I also told him that if i am not what he wants to please please walk away cause i love him despite anything and i just cant leave him. It should be easy to do about now but its not. And i also told him today that i dont care if he says he likes me instead of loves me or not , i dont believe that. He loves me in his own way, not the way i love but his own way. I feel it, i know it. not from me but from that woman from the airport and from several of his friends that talk to me on the phone when i am there. They tell me how he seems to be sad and lost when i am not there but becomes happy again days before i arrive. so i just dont believe he doesnt love me in some way or that i mean so little. If i did, why doesnt he just walk away? and why would he allow his parents to get to know me so well.
Anyway thank you to all of you that have tried to help. I know no one really can help me, just me.
I will continue searching for a psychic to help me know what is happening.... i just dont trust myself right now to know what is right.

--------------------

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a hopeless case, you understand and actually admit that you will take ANY thing that resembles love, even if it isn't what you KNOW and NEED love to be. You will read love into your situation even if it is being given to you in a card that reads, "I don't love you, but I don't want to lose you". Sad, and I feel bad for you. Sortof like going to the butcher and asking for a nice cut of veal for your dinner, and they hand you a chicken neck and say, its all we have, and instead of going to the butcher right next door, you take the chicken neck and shrug, "It's good enough". Good luck to you, I hope that the chaos you are creating in your own life with all of these men leads you to peace and self esteem.

You have a boyfriend (that you left a fiancee for) who is in the states who waits while you visit your egyptian lover and a former lover you work with everyday who still has sexually leading conversations with you...

No fucking wonder you are confused.

sah or ralat?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, its a good idea to go and find a phyicic and if he/she is any good he will give you the exact same advice as cosmogirl has given you. The only difference is she gave it for free but you will have to pay the phsycic. But if by paying for the advice you finally wake up and listen then it will be money well spent and you will finally be able to put your life on the right track again.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penny, if I understand that right she wants to seek advise from a psychic/medium, someone who will lay her the cards etc. - which is totally bogus so the money will not be wisely spend.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont know that for sure tiger
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
My ex fiance is not here in the states, he is also in egypt. My conversations with the man at work are not sexually leading at all, I refuse any conversation in that manner with the exception of my boyfriend. In fact the most that is usually said to the man at work is this, he says mi amor and i say no, he says please i say no, he says why i say i have a boyfriend and you know it, he says i love you though and want to be with you forever and marry you and i am here , he is not. I say sorry but i dont love you, i love him. That is all.
Psychics are not all fake, i have tendencies myself but not in the area i need help in. the only tendencies i get are if someone i am close to in emotions is in danger... meaning within a few days of something really bad happening physically.
So they are not all fakes, that is why i asked if anyone knew anyone that is real. Its ok i have gotten an answer from someone as to who to contact, as well as my friend in florida has a family member that is willing to help me some in this area.
My question to thinking there is love there when he has said only one time there is not,,, why does he not want to lose me if he doesnt love me??? Its not sex, and there are plenty of people he could keep time with so... why me if he doesnt love me?
Logic
And when i told him i didnt believe it and that he loves me in his own way and is just scared of the feeling it brings he said,, Maybe.... could be.
My situation is crazy yes, and yes i am being stubborn and hanging on for dear life. But i remember our conversations before and how he said such deep things to me and how we spoke of marriage.. i know it is in him, i just have to break past the fear that he has of all of it.
Its worth it. And I will know one way or the other soon enough i guess. I suppose i will either get so frustrated i will walk away just as i ended my 13 year marriage or things will change and will work out.
But in the mean time im calling this lady, and turning to my friends relative as well.

--------------------

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
. "In fact the most that is usually said to the man at work is this, he says mi amor and i say no, he says please i say no, he says why i say i have a boyfriend and you know it, he says i love you though and want to be with you forever and marry you and i am here , he is not. I say sorry but i dont love you, i love him."

If this conversation were to take place in my workplace, I'd file a harassment charge against the man so fast his head would swim.

You enjoy the extra attention and the act of saying, "I have a boyfriend". All of this searching and calling for advice is an extention of thos esame needs, you are validating your bizzare behavior by saying over and over, I looove him, I looove him. Will the opinions and advise of strangers serve you? I say no, in fact the only thing you want here is someone to tell you that you are RIGHT.

Waaah Waaah independance cakes. You can't make anyone do as you want, only yourself.

Sorry ES'ers but this morning, I am just SO OVER this bleating sheep and her saga.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
No actualy i just wanted to know of a psychic that anyone uses.. Its ok think as you like. My decision in the matter is coming to a close and should be made in the next weeks. It will depend on his behavior with me. My mind keeps telling me i deserve more than this, then i feel selfish but you know, i can accept being miles and miles apart, never getting married, seeing eachother once in a while, but i cant accept not being loved nor do i think i should.
I have talked to my friends family member, wont bother with what she said here, but in the end it just backed up my feeling of i deserve more than this.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
And i do not consider what he is saying to me at work sexual harassment, now if he were cornering me and trying to kiss me, or coming to me and trying to touch me or saying i wanna f**k you, well then i would but he isnt. He is telling me he loves me, and wants to be with me as in marriage. That is not worth the man losing his job over and being deported as well.
When i started the post i was reeling from what my boyfriend had said, and confused cause what he says to me contradicts itself from one time to another as for his feelings, and also the words he said totally contradict what was between us each time i am there and what others that know him well tell me.
Dont judge me,
I am not as strong as i should be no,
I fall apart easily because i love too deeply and get hurt easily.
He has gave me his terms in what he said to me, now
it is time for me to do the same.
I have been the quiet submissive girlfriend, giving in to his every wish because of my love for him and wanting his happiness over anything.
But enough is enough...
not marrying ok, not seeing each other much ok, but not loving me,, no sorry cant do that.
i even accepted not having sex often because he says he is getting older, body doesnt work that way as often as i want it. But not being loved....
no
So i will tell him what my needs are, and point out that he is no longer meeting those needs. I will give him the chance to meet at least part of them, or i will walk away.
My needs...
i want marriage
i want to be together more
I need to be held, loved, told i am loved,
affection, i crave it all the time.
he will not meet the marriage, he will not meet the together more unless my work will allow me to leave more often, and he can not do anything about that.... But he has control over the rest, they are needs not wants, i have met his, all of them, i want just one of mine.
just one
if not i will walk , i will find someone that will meet it. Only i will require all of them from anyone new. I will not continue to degrade myself by accepting anything less than love.
maybe the biggest mistake of my life but it is his choice. I dont want to be without him, but i can if i have to. I will learn to accept someone else, even if i cant learn to love them

--------------------

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A psychic will not help. They are bogus. The only one that can help is God. You say you've prayed and prayed but no answers. I think you've gotten your answer. Your just afraid to admit it.

I know admitting things sometimes is hard. But at the end of the day, you are the only one who can really do that and make this decision. Ok it's not the one you like. That's part of growing and being an adult. I agree that you need to ask yourself what you really want. Do that without a particular person in mind. Then try to be honest with yourself and accept what's best for you. Do what it takes to reach your goals.

I can't help feeling, as was already said, that you want someone to tell you what to do. That is logical or responsible. Life is not easy. I also feel you want a psychic because you think (subconsciously) they would tell you what you want to hear. The sooner you face reality, the sooner you will find happiness. Anyway I hope you can do what you need for your sake soon.

Remember, God is the only one who can give you peace.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Dont need anything on this anymore, the relation has ended. Both of us ended it mutually though we both agreed we did not want to end it. Due to life circumstances once again we cant be together at this moment.

--------------------

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree completely.

quote:
Originally posted by What's In a Name?:
Real love isn't supposed to be this hard.

I am like you, and I knew a single life was not the ideal life. BUT, it sounds like the relationship with this guy is making you miserable. It's not worth it. If you are alone/single, you are free to meet someone new who wants the same things in life you want.

It's *very* difficult to give up on such emotional bonds, but just because they are super-strong, does *not* mean they are healthy.

The sooner you get away from this guy, the sooner your heart will heal and you can let someone else in. As long as you fuel those feelings (happy or sad) for him, you won't meet someone else.

Good luck.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com