EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » happiness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: happiness
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is knowing you are the bud from which his happiness blossoms."
"Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart."
"Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!"
"You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade.
You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!"
"Happiness only lives for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried..."
"All my dreams came true the day that I met you."
"With my love, the only tears you'd cry would be tears of joy."
"Know love and know happiness, but with no love there is no happiness."
"Your happiness is my happiness. I love you therefore, I must let you go.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice words .. [Smile]

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Love without sadness but it is the best sadness enjoyment a human can ever get that will direct to more and more happiness and joyment of life when turning his head to find her comeback and to smell her perfum blowing from her movment and you feel the air feel you so pass the smell before her touch , looking to her eyes find her searching for him with passion,
also there are sadness mixed with happiness while they are together and feel they are on the top of the world and no other needs and just the thought that anyone will go just for a while make him or her in runction mode trying to cach the other not to let him go from his see (eyes

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com