EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » the pain is unbearable (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the pain is unbearable
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there everyone.
I just want to tell you my story, I have the most wonderful penfriend anyone can imagine, We are so alike, with many interests the same and we would chat everyday and i really felt that he was a very important part in my life,
He is a very strong muslim and im a british christian, but this has never been a problem to us, we laugh make jokes and he can tell me anything and vice visa.
I live now in holland with my boyfriend of 6 years, My atraction for my boyfriend had gone years ago, but we are really good friends but totally different people.
We recently went to hugarda for our holidays and i aranged to meet my friend in cairo. It proved to be quite difficult to meet as i ddnt have a phone and when i i used the public ones his telephone was always out of service.
We met at the mohammed Ali mosque, and i never had so much strong feelings for one single human being in the whole of my life, It was instant electricity and was so shocked with my feelings i didnt quite no what to do,
We spent a wonderfull after noon together, very short but my god, i never enjoyed being with someone so much, and when it was time to go , we were both hugging in tears.
When i returned to hugarda i told him how much i missed him and wasnt sure why i was feeling this way, He told me he missed me too and i was heartbroken, he told me that he fell totally in love with me at the first sight and i know for sure i did, cause i never knew felt anything ever in my life like that and im 34 for i have been around the block abit, Since returning i have spent days crying and also himself, I talk everyday and my love has grown for him so much, like ive never knew it could, its now a month since i saw him there, i cant get my head around leaving him, im trying to go on normal life but i dont want it to be without him, The chemistry is so strong, and i know i love him till the day i die, what i want to do is go back to get to know him better, i feel hes my soulmate, and i dont know when i will see him but i m dreaming all the days and nights to be with him, i never knew love could be so painfull.
I was planning to go and to tell my bf that i need a break to sort my feelings out, and to see if it really is what i want and if i could live there.

Anyway, my mother told me she wont support my feelings even though she left my father for love. and if i go , i will loose my family,
How can a mother say these things to her daughter, I dont know what to do, risk all and see if my destiny is there or stay in an unhappy life, I dont have money and i know i cant go till i do, But i love him with all my heart and he with all his and were are in such a state to be apart, The pain is getting more bad as the days go on,
Would you risk all, or would you stay unhappy all youre life?
Please guys give me youre opinion.
Im really in a mess with very heavy shoulders
I only want to be happy in my life, its only for once, were not coming back
Thanks for listening
[Confused]

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUR A STRONG LADY I FEEL IF YO UTHINK WHEN YOU GET THERE U HAD MADE THE WRONG DESCISION I FEEL U CAN PICK UR SELF UP AGAIN ,WE HAVE ONE LIFE AND TO PATHS WHICH ALLAH GIVES US EACH ONE CAN BE RIGHT DEPENDING HOW YO SET OFF ,,/W/SALAAMS AND GOOD LUCK ID GO FOR IT ,IF I KNEW WHAT I REALLY WANTED INSTEAD OF WORRYING WHAT THEOTHER OR WHAT CUD HAVE HAPPENED I WUD BE PROBABLY A SLIGHTLY A BIT MORE HAPPIER I GAVE UP LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM ''''''A MUSLIM ..I SAY GO GIRL AND FIND IT OUT ,,I BE UR FEMALE PENFIREND ..CHIMPS ..XXXXXXXXXX
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yourkshire Rose I sent you a PM.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree....go for it...find out if your feelings are true and if his feelings match yours. Do talk with your mother more....I think she is feeling you are breaking ties with her, but you have to make her feel she will still be a a part of your life..just that miles only will be between you and her...not your love for her. This is what I did when I left for Egypt for my only love and mom and I chatted on internet. This helped her as well as me...I missed her. My Egyptian husband was helpful in making sure I was always in contact with my mom. Good luck...
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the first thing is you need to break it off with your boyfriend if you are so unhappy with your current relationship. Why you still with him if you are not in love anymore? Why didn't you tell him already? It's not fair to him and I believe you wouldn't like the fact either if he chatted with another woman constantly on the net and then meet her in private. Be loyal and end your relationship with respect and dignity to each other.

Secondly, you are very much in love with the Egyptian man, you seem to be head over heels for him, I can see that from your writing style and this is a wonderful thing. I am happy for you. BUT - take things slowly, learn about his cultural background, there is many things you won't realize right now in your situation.

Thirdly, I think your mom is overreacting. She will come down, don't worry. It's a stupid thing to say to her own daughter. I think she doesn't like the idea at all that you fell in love with a Muslim man and she worries you might end up in an polical und social unstable environment.

If you feel that the Egyptian man is the only thing what would make you happy in your life then go for it. But please I stress it again break up with your current boyfriend. It's so not fair.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you feel better, I can understand your pain. Honestly, I am not sure about your Egyptian lover. He knows you live with another boyfriend, does he really respect you? That's the question.

Men can sleep with a woman and tell her he is crazy about her ( or maybe it was sex he loved ), but then next day when he wakes up he tells himself, but she beyond me has another man !!!

Can he take it? Can he live with that? Could you share him with another woman too?

Your mother is not guilty of your choices and you can't blame her for her choices either. Come on, give her a brake - she had hard life too now she wants you to be happy, she is just protective.

To answer on your question about - happiness, I think people who don't do what they really want in their life can't be happy so you should go for it, but the thing is - for how long your Egyptian lover will be in love with you - and 1st thing when he gets mad will be about how you - in addition with him had been intimate - with your boyfriend as well.

He will ask himself can he respect you.

You should of 1st broke up with your boyfriend, and then after some time decide to be with Egyptian, but now you maybe ruined the chance for respect and I am afraid - maybe it's not going to happen. Would you respect him if he had another girlfriend and still be with you... Men are more demending - they can't accept it easily. Anyways, good luck!

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi yorkshire rose
i understand ur feelings and i know how wonderful it is .. but lets look at ur case from more logic view ..
do u have kids ?
does he married or have kids ?
what is his age ?
can he go to you in the country of ur stay ?
are u sure of his feelings (it is ur life that u will risk)?
does he able to offer u stable life in Egypt ?
what about his family ? they will accept you?
and many other qustions not available now in my head ...

think twice before risking ur life .. and it is only u who can decide what to do ..

from my heart i wish u happiness and be with the man ur heart choose ..
best of luck

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, youre words are all so helpfull, im still confused but i hope time will heel my pain,
I just want to say there are no children involved, and i have never done anything with my love, not even a little kiss, so all is very new and inocent, I know for sure that i love him.

I havent stopped with my bf here because we have a big morgage and he cant pay the payments without me, And he is a good guy and i m so scared to hurt him. I hate to hurt him,

You know there is someting telling me to to go and then suddenly he says no, stay, its wrong,
Why is that what is happening , why cant life be so simple?

Thanks again friends, if you have anyother opinions please keep me informed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pearls
Member # 12073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pearls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Yorkshire rose
My heart goes out to you. It must be so hard. I do think you sould break up with your, curent boyfriend. If you are having such strong feeling for someone else, when you know its time to move on. So maybe by first 'clearing out' your baggage of a bad relationship is a good start.

this will maybe give you clearance of mind and time to think about what YOU really want.

Posts: 14 | From: England, London | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thankyou pearls
you words are true
i just want to say, my relashionship now is not bad, only that i dont have the love for my boyfriend, but we are really good friends and that is what makes it so hard, i dont want to loose him in that way, but i know i will.
its so awful

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose, I know exactly how you feel. I went through the exact same kind of break up a little while ago, although I didn't have the added complication of there being anyone else in the picture.
It caused so much pain to both myself and my ex, and that was the worst part - knowing you are hurting someone that you love so much. But for everyones benefit you have to go through it. Fortunately for me, my ex understood my reasoning, and now that we have moved on, we are fantastically close as friends. You never know, with time maybe the same can be true for you?

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks biker_babe
good to know you are with me in my pain and thanks for understanding
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go with your heart. i did and now i am narried to my wonderful egy. husband . he is my whole world and the feeling of true love is wonderful.it took me 22 years to find true love so like they all said GO FOR it. its the best thing i ever did for myself.good luck
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh micky
you dont know how happy i am for you, i envy you so much, You are so lucky and you prove to me that it really can work and that love is real, cause i also never found it before, i thought i did till this
love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to you and let us know how it turns out. [Smile] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thankyou i will let you know xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hunny i know excatly hoe you feel i had been with my ex husband for 12 years and beem married for 5 but the last 2 yrs i had been veru unhappy and last year i met a wonderful man on the net and i was only lookin for freinds but we fell in love and in july i went to cairo to meet him and i was the same if it wasnt for my kids i wouldnt have come back i cried for weeks and still do now but i will be happpy when i go back in november and we will marry one day and then i will be the happiest woman alive good luck hun u need to do wot makes u happy like me
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
This is totally the same, you never belive you will find true love on the net, you only belive that happens to others, Im sick of all the negative coments about muslims, people are only saying the bad things and they dont realise that it could also be wonderful, they dont want us to be happy i think, i have cried for weeks too and he never leaves my head, i have lost 5 kilos also due to the fact, i cant eat for too much pain, i hope that well be able to see through the hard times and one day well be where we are dreaming of being,
im also an english lady, i think we know love when we find it

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignore the negative comments. People can be so ignorant, and its so unfair. You have enough going on at the moment. If you can't face eating just yet, are you drinking enough? You dont want to become ill. (I'm originally from Yorkshire as well!)
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks dawnbev, we yorkshire lasses have to stick together, you know im scared cause of all the coments,, im a strong but kind personality and im sick to hear that he will change me ect ect, i like being my self, i can change to a certain extent but i want to stay my happy, jolly self and work also, i dont belive he will change me, he is so soft in nature and we fit together so perfect,
I drink plenty of water, ill be fine

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay strong and positive (I know it will be hard, but you can do it).

Besides water, drink some of those fortified milk drinks, so at least you'll get some minerals and vitamins put back into your body.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read a lot of stuff like this ['love at first sight' 'soulmate' etc]about Egyptian guys. In spite of negative comments, these guys can really get to you can't they?
My theory is that when we meet an Egyptian man, as opposed to a westerner, we can ONLY judge him on the most basic level.Very simple, he's fun, he's gorgeous, he's romantic, ...
With a guy 'at home' it gets clogged up with issues like 'he's a banker' he's a student' he's my friend's sister's ex' 'he likes football' .... all the stuff that influences us, positively or negatively, and really gets in the way sometimes.
Anyway YR, good luck, we all hope this works out for you.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thanks dawn bev
i really needed to loose weight anyway, so it wont harm for a while
i do take care of my self
xxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, this one might not be, but isn't this typical troll stuff for ES?

ES trolling is starting to develop a couple of themes through it.

"I've been with my bf/husband for X number of years, but, of course, I don't love him."

"I met a young man online and we fell instantly in love (whether online or at first sight)."

"I'm a bit older than he is (meaning she's in her later years, while he is barely out of diapers), can it work out?"

"I have X number of children (usually at the most critical age) and I met a young man that I love. I'm going to uproot my children and take them to Egypt with me, any advice?"

"I'm Christian and he's Muslim, but I'm not a serious Christian. I've always had trouble with the Trinity concept (because my empty head has been contemplating it so). I'm thinking about taking the shahada. The problem is I know nothing (or next to nothing) about Islam."

Then there's the other side.....

"I know he loves me, but his family doesn't approve of him seeing me. What to do?"

---This person is usually waiting for someone to answer "Well, if he's doesn't have the guts to stand up to his family... etc. etc. Then you should leave him!

Or...

---Consider your sexcapade in Egypt (and god knows where else) a nice memory, and move on.

"He can be so sweet, but when he gets angry he loses his temper. Last night, we got into a trivial disagreement about such-and-such, and he slapped me hard. Now, as an innocent, confused fawn, I come here looking for someone to tell me what to do about it."

---Victim alert!

"He has gotten more and more abusive towards me. He's now starting to punch me with a closed fist (or abusive language towards me). What to do? What to do?"

---Victim alert!

"Egyptian men are... (a million derogatory terms can fall into this blank!)"

Then there's the troll clues...

I'm British but my spelling and grammar are beyond atrocious, and looks foreign.

I cannot form a proper paragraph.

I spell "u" when meaning "you".

---And, of course, I'm successful/employed/whatever degrees I hold, etc. etc. but I still type like this.

I have no idea about this specific thread, but I'm starting to gather that many, many of these similar threads/replies are the work of a certain group of trolls!

God help us if I'm wrong!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
True, but what if its a genuine post and someone needs a little guidance and few words of kindness to help them on their way?

Do people really troll? Do they have the time - and nothing better to do??

(says she who only has internet access at work and has protected study time and really ought to get off this forum!)

alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She needs a team of therapists, and to get over herself!

I'm all for sympathizing and trying to help people out, but really, this ES b.s. [Big Grin] has gone way too far!

lol!

ES b.s.

lol!

I think we have a new phrase to throw around the boards.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
im with you dawnbev

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i think you better get over yourself alma37
how do you know about the way im feeling

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Its been 4 years since I cried over a man, and I vowed never to do so again. I became stonger than ever before, I've always been independent - but I gained something, not sure what it was, maybe a mixture of confidence, self-assuredness and a dash of arrogance.

There was light at the end of the tunnel - but sometimes, some people are in a deep, dark place and they dont seem able to pull themselves out of it - due to a myriad of reasons: emotions can make everything so confused.

It will get better .......... whichever way it sorts itself out. The problem is when decision making (thinking with the head or the heart etc) - and wondering if you've made the right decision etc.

Occasionally I think back, and I'm amazed at how far I've come since then. However, I know that doesn't really help you in the 'present' all that much. Just take things a day at a time.

Dawn

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i think you better get over yourself alma37
how do you know about the way im feeling

it's just that there have been so many posts that are very similar to yours. as special as your love feels, it's been described - in very similar details - over and over and over on this board for the last 4 years.

the majority of them don't end well.

it's not possible to read these posts and not see a pattern forming, and getting jaded.

and, there's lots of times when posts are fakes bcs some guys want to know what the foreign girlfriend is thinking so they can be one step ahead, and some people are just plain bored. (that would be those that post and those that keep on reading it, lol)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
honey
i wish it was fake, then there is no pain involved

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Pearls
Member # 12073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pearls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I understand it must be hard for you. But i think the hardest part of it must be living with the guilt to your current partner who mite have now idea how you feel. You said he is a good friend the love is just not there. I really think you need to take time out for yourself and deside what you need, what you want and be honest with your current boyfriend. I believe in honesty and by telling your boyfriend will open the doors for you, not about the other man you have feeling for but about your own relationship with your now boyfriend, in this way you know you will not have those terrible, what ifs. You will know you covered every area before you go into a new relationship with honesty to yourself. and you will probly see more clearly. Which ever way you deside to go start with honesty and the guilt will not get to you. When your heart is else where there is always guilt. Its normal.
I am sure you want to know how your current boyfriend feels. You know how this man in Egypt feels and you sort of know how you feel. if you deside to go with your heart or not your boyfriend needs to know how you feeling as a relationship is based on trust and commincation.
good luck i really feel for you xXx

Posts: 14 | From: England, London | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thankyou pearls
im a very honast person and this is one reason why im falling apart, i dont want to not tell him, i wish it was all in the open, i know im the only one who can change this, i hope i can simply just get through this,
thankyou for youre understanding
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been in your situation and it's hard for me to relate.

1) I have never been with 1 man living and falling in love with another, or trying to have something with another.

If this is the case with you - you have to brake up with 1 man in order to be with another because there is no other way. You simply can't win both men, and one who loves you can't accept you to be with another man so easily. Come on - you ask too much.

People are not robots, do you even care about how your actions effect everyone involved?

Although with all my heart I want to believe this story is real, I can't - sorry. You want to have a cake and eat it too and you can't see the reasons why this can not happen with happy ending.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
so what do you think it is , an episode out of the bold and the beautiful,
like you say have never been in this situation,, so really i dont need you coments thanks, there are plenty of others that have been and no how bloody hard it is

thanks , but no thanks

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
How are things today Yorkshire Rose? Sometimes the hardest thing is making the decision - after that, the burden on your shoulders lifts a little. Of course you dont want to hurt anyone, no-one ever does (except for maybe a few cruel and evil individuals out in the world) - but you must think about your own happiness as well.
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Of course she cares about how her actions will affect everyone involved - which is why she is so confused, hurt and in an emotional dilemma, doh!

She hasn't said she wants to win both men - she's trying to figure out what to do. doh!

talking things through often helps to put things into perspective and may help her reach her decision.

If she wanted her cake and eating it, then she wouldn't be in such a turmoil. doh!

Yes, if you have not been in a similar situation, you cannot relate.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Well Dawn bev, really its about the same, its been quiet for a couple os days, didnt hear much from refaat, i think hes in shock with the hatred that my mother decided to say about him and the muslim world, I recived a mail last night and he said, doesnt matter , he will love me no matter what, and he doesnt want me to change, or he will not try to change me, and that my mother knows nothing, to bloody right she doesnt,

im just waiting now to hear some more from refaat and see then what the next plan is, but i have to visit to see how it is, and i need to now that if i go away, will i miss my life here in holland,my house, my beautiful cats, and my partner, and i have to get to know refaat, as i say we only had 6 hours together, but i know, i love himin such a short time, but i have to be sure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire rose, you do seem genuine to me, and im sorry your hurting, but you really do need to do the right thing by your partner, you have to let him have a life too regardless of what happens with Reaat, it just not fair... It will be hard to let him go but you cant keep hold of him, if you really want a future with Refaat then i beg you to do the right thing by your partner, because otherwise, i believe your new relationship will never work, what goes around comes around, and its just not fair on you partner.
I am so sorry if that sounds harsh, i am not judging or criticising but i really want all of you to be happy and feel that if you stay with him while you feel like that about someone else then its wrong.
i really hope you can find the strength to let your partner go... Good luck

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
im just so scared to tell him and hurt him, and scared he wont be able to pay the house
this is so hard for me to brake his heart, i need to find the right time, i know there never is one, but thats the hardest part
thanks

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you can't stay with someone just because of a mortgage payments. If the love is gone, it's gone. What good it is if you are living together as brother and sister? Better be seperating in a good way and maintaining a lifelong friendship.

The other thing is you should consider the possibility that your Egyptian interest is not the person you thought he would be. Meaning when you are in love you have only a narrow sight to see things but as time goes on they become getting more clearer. As people say the grass is always greener on the other side. Something new is tempting for sure.

Anyway, you need to make up your mind of what you want. And the first thing is to make clean cut with your current partner, you need to let him know because if you drag this on with the other guy it will hurt him only more.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
im just so scared to tell him and hurt him, and scared he wont be able to pay the house
this is so hard for me to brake his heart, i need to find the right time, i know there never is one, but thats the hardest part
thanks

I know it hard but as tigerlilly says you will hurt him in the long run worse, you could sit together and see how he can afford the house, other couples have done it, i have a friedn who did... I think you need to separate all your issues, deal with one at a time, like Tigerlilly says sometimes a relationship will seem rosier when you are trying to escape from something... I have been in similar circumstances to you and sincerely believe that you need to separate the issues and deal with the most important one first and that is your current relationship, try to look at your life without him, how will you feel, abd then if you didnt have the egyptian, how would you feel then, could you be on your own? only then will you be able to see things clearly x
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never can make a rational decision because you`re deeply in love now.
The emotions are stronger then the brains.
You have a good relationship for 6 years, and it`s normal that this feelings are not the same anymore. Every relationship needs work to keep it good.
Egyptian man can be very gentle and sweet, and they give you much more attention then your own husband will do after 6 years of relationship. The Egyptian man will not be the same after 6 years either.
Your conscience is speaking, and you know that you will hurt your husband deeply when chosing for an unknown stranger that happens to be so sweet.
Daily contacting by the internet will only make it more difficult. Besides that,if you will spend the same hours daily with talking with your husband, will change your feelings too.
You don`t know much about your Egyptian lover, only that he is working you to a certain point, that HE had in mind. He spends all his time working on it.He says he can`t help it, it`s out of his hands, it`s because he loves you this much.
I hate to say that this is a quite familiar story. Heard it to much.
You must realize that almost every man in Egypt wants to get a relationship with an European woman. Marry her will mean freedom to leave the country on terms.
You must also realize that NO Egyptian man will chose for an Egyptian woman that is much older, and married. Marriage is something to respect.
So, what makes the difference?
The fact that you are married means no obstacle for him. He is trying to get you anyway. His family shall not be happy with his choice, and living in Egypt as a devorced European woman will mean that you will get no respect from the people and your lovers family.
I think you never can get something good that`s based on something bad. And desacrating a marriage, leaving your husband in great problems and hurting him to much, is bad.
People in your own country as in Egypt as well, will think the same about that.
You`re ready to risk everything what you have right now, to leave it all behind and step into a relationship with somebody you only know by daily internet conversations.
Sounds stupid, and it IS stupid.
If that Egyptian lover really loves you, he should want to keep you out of trouble. He will respect your marriage, and act like a decent Egyptian man will do. He will agree with this, but only in words. In deeds he will do the opposite: trying to get you away from your husband.
And that`s bad.
My advice to you: stop daily conversations by the internet, talk about what happened with your husband and try to get your mind clear.
You can also make final decisions after this. Your husband has the right to be treaten fairly, he always has been good to you.
Don`t overrush.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thankyou honey for youre advice,
all contact is over, i made my choice and im moved on, yes, thankyou so much for youre help, but happy to sAY, I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE
THANKYOU AND ENJOY BEING ON ES
AND WELCOME

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I am curious about: How do all these people meet? Because it seems to be quite usual...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi yorkshire rose

Dont stay in a relationship just because you feel trapped by fininacal issues..tell your current boyfriend how you really feel..he will prppably be feeling the same feeling as you.Money issues can ruin a relationship and lead to seperation..I was married for 7 years then we divorced..I moved into a flat living alone 2 years..lol..first year was very hard..had to find myself again..had to get that man out of my system so to speak..had to try and cope on my own..lol..bloody hard when I have no family to support me in bad times..I found islam and bloody hell changed everything i swear.began to gain everything..still was hard..had a few incounters with muslims..some bad some good..takes a long time to find someone who is good in this life..thankfully he is a good honest man who i trust..good luck

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YORKSHIRE HUN DONT STAY JUST COS U THINK U SHOULD COS OF ONE REASON OR ANOTHER I LEFT MY HUSBAND IN JULY AFTER I CAME BACK FROM EGYPT I HAD BEEN VERY UNHAPPY FOR 2 YRS AND STAYIN TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF THE KIDS WASNT RIGHT IT GOT TO A POINT WERE I COULDNT STAND TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM AND I LOVED MY EGY B/F AND NOT HIM AND NOW I AM SOOOO HAPPY I HAVE A NEW LIFE NOW WITH ME AND THE KIDS AND ONE DAY (EN SHAA ALLAH!) I WILL HAVE A LIFE WITH MY AHMED TOO (OHH ONLY 13 DAYS TILL I SEE HIM AGAIN!!)
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope no one takes this the wrong way but is this a new trend with English and European women? Going on vacation to Egypt, finding a man, and leaving their husbands/bfs/fiances. This is like the 6th or so story on ES like this. I guess it wouldn't seem so shady if y'all left the husband for legit reasons. I can understand wanting to leave a bad marriage and all but to leave your husbands for men you barely know. I dunno it just doesn't seem hip to me.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
YORKSHIRE HUN DONT STAY JUST COS U THINK U SHOULD COS OF ONE REASON OR ANOTHER I LEFT MY HUSBAND IN JULY AFTER I CAME BACK FROM EGYPT I HAD BEEN VERY UNHAPPY FOR 2 YRS AND STAYIN TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF THE KIDS WASNT RIGHT IT GOT TO A POINT WERE I COULDNT STAND TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM AND I LOVED MY EGY B/F AND NOT HIM AND NOW I AM SOOOO HAPPY I HAVE A NEW LIFE NOW WITH ME AND THE KIDS AND ONE DAY (EN SHAA ALLAH!) I WILL HAVE A LIFE WITH MY AHMED TOO (OHH ONLY 13 DAYS TILL I SEE HIM AGAIN!!)

have u a identical twin .caues u sound like a nother lady here .... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Guys this thread is history, its over, im living my life, no contact no more, i made the right choice, please guys, no more here
i learnt from my mistakes, now only fun pease everyone
Im really sorry i wrote this thread, but at the time it was the most important thing to me, was opinions from others,
trabs, have a wonderful time, i wish you soooo much love,
my life has moved on since this,
i saw the light, ive been , checked it all out and it wasnt for me, but i never heard from him again, so let sleeping dogs lie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com