EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » do egyptian men love ther bottoms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do egyptian men love ther bottoms
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine does and i say it is nice ....very cute and supple and nice to slap i did it alot in egypt i kept forgetting where i was heheheheheheh he say CHIMPS not here we in egypt id say oh yeah and then id slap him again ...man its bounced ... [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean Chimpss? Do you mean, do Egyptian men like their butts spanked? how would I know?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY YOU LESBIAN ,,THEN .. imeant im see from profiles the egyptian man has to show off his bottom or his incognito the man hood mine loves his bottom only to me of course ,lol had to be careful there cause ur friggen quick and do they loved to have ther bottom spanked not meany sexwise im slap mines all the time i even walk down the street wif my hand on his cheek lol ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 8 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE(luv it toots thnx):
WHY YOU LESBIAN ,,THEN .. .

Me? lesbian? yuck [Eek!]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimpss, do u understand ur english?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pray all night to gain laylt alqadr:

Batty do you like to be spanked, or do you like to do the spanking?

Something I definately miss in the bedroom.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:

where is batty
he must have gone [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

where is batty

Hello, the member #, remember that? under your avatar?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

where is batty

[Big Grin] [Razz]

So anyway, is this a kinky thread?

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pray all night to gain laylt alqadr:
chimpss, do u understand ur english? [/QUOTE
yep shut yah face ,,or i will come and spank yah batty ''boy'' [Wink]
remember im the sane one here ur not take a hick man ,oops is that dyke...

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:
quote:
quote:

where is batty

[Big Grin] [Razz]

So anyway, is this a kinky thread?

if you want it to babes im come and spank your lovely bum is it a apple bum or pear shaped im sunk i am ..lol lol
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

it's a pear shaped bum [Big Grin]

I dont know..... I have a peared shaped figure..... so does that mean that my bum is pear-shaped?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
it means ur a peach lol lol uhm yummy yummy can ihave a bite . [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love my hubbys bum but its more of a squeezing than a slapping love [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
oh i say im going to be rampent rabbit soon after eid this fasting has took its toll on my frisky ness so im not going to slap him hard im gonna slap him wif my tongue and he can slap his tonue any time on me as much has he wants us primemates are known for ??????? ...wow its getting hot hereor is it me . [Eek!]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do have awesome ones dont they.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
oh i say im going to be rampent rabbit soon after eid this fasting has took its toll on my frisky ness so im not going to slap him hard im gonna slap him wif my tongue and he can slap his tonue any time on me as much has he wants us primemates are known for ??????? ...wow its getting hot hereor is it me . [Eek!]

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Chimpss..... you are frustrated [Big Grin]
I'm sure we wont be seeing much of you online in Eid [Big Grin]

And you're poor husband will have reddish swollen butt [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
They do have awesome ones dont they.

Possibly the ones who work in resorts. I am sure that this is one of the criteria they are hired for.

When trying to keep an Egyptian guy in my eyes long enough without tasting bile in my mouth I don't see how anyone could find the "average" Egyptian guy attractive. Most smell so bad that checking out his arse is not really an option without my mouth filling with bile.

One of the many reasons why sex segregation in a social setting is helpful. Egyptian women truly understand the art of personal hygene in a manner Egyptian men don't share. And why many multinational corporations have such hefty, informative, and loaded with details in regards to personal hygiene sections in their employee manuals.

I am quite sure that Egyptian men don't stand in front of a full length miror admiring their arse quite the way a western man would. Unless he was trying some poses that might attract more bakesh.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of butts (slapped or not [Big Grin] ): I think black Africans have the most shapely and irresistible butts, men and women! Their bodies are amazing, no comparison with anything alive... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

no i be in london enjoying the sights ,corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah rite ?? [Big Grin] your a dirty bugger cinderellahrockafellah i bet ur great in person as u are here tity bums ,,
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
quote:

no i be in london enjoying the sights ,corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah rite ?? [Big Grin] your a dirty bugger cinderellahrockafellah i bet ur great in person as u are here tity bums ,,
I'm sure if we meet in person i'd spank you in the butt [Big Grin]
hahahahahahahahahahaha [Razz]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i wish me cud do voice activator u then hear me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DONT TEMPT FATE .LOL LOL [Big Grin] [Razz]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love spanking botties
im always spanking someones, man , woman, doesnt matter to me hahahahaahahah
im not a lezzie, 100 percent for a man
hahahaahahah

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
i love spanking botties
im always spanking someones, man , woman, doesnt matter to me hahahahaahahah
im not a lezzie, 100 percent for a man
hahahaahahah

I noticed these days that we discussing "ALL ABOUT THE BUTT" stuff from water pipes & toilet paper to butt spanking [Razz]

ROFL....... Are we butt obssessed?? [Big Grin]

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm ................ Butts ..............
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, its funny because CHIMPSS seems to always be the one to start the kinky threads. You need to be relived chimpss. Seriously...

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hey hey its chinderellahrockafella that strted the ealier threads BLAME HER FOR MY HOTNESS [Big Grin] SHES A BAD INFLUENCE FOR ME ,heheheheheheheh,but man id spank her batty any day [Razz]
narahri
Member # 12212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for narahri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that my husband has a nice bottom, he does not think so but man I do!! I slapped his to alot.lol And on the flip side he loves mine

--------------------
narahri

Posts: 4 | From: philadelphia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my b/f has the most gorgeous but i was always slappin his and him with mine too he was dancing about one day to the tune of livin la vida loca and he was slappin his ass on it even now i have seen it loads of times he still makes me laff
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband has a great ass .when i smack it it doesnt move very muscular. and some times i hurt my hand when i smack it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ladies inhere - you shock me - "Butt" I do agree with you all [Big Grin]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
well u shud no me by now tibes with my twatty threads im HORNEY you see menapause ,and a lovely eid present did i have uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhmmmm [Wink] [Eek!]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes thanks god for the Ramadan is ending now........... Only a few days till I will be in Egypt again. I count on loosing atleast 5 pound the first couple of days [Big Grin]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great time with your husband .i wish i was going with you .i want to be with my husband too.i know he is counting the days too good luck and have a great time.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com