EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian co-wives, how do they cope? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian co-wives, how do they cope?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Egyptian co-wives on an Egy-Board? Is there stories ESers can share over how Egyptian co-wives responded to the end of their husband's relationship with a foreigner wife or love interest?

I'd like to see a more humanized approach to these women. Possibly sharing observations personal or otherwise might humanize their existance more on Egy-Boards!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaha

You can not be serious!!! You possibly can not!!!!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
hahahahahaha

You can not be serious!!! You possibly can not!!!!

No I am serious. I'd like to know why Egyptian co-wives don't seem to be human beings to usernames on Egy-boards.

I'd like to know why people assume they can be bought off.

In addition to why they don't post on these boards, not all don't speak English or don't have a good reason to vent.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because for Egyptians it's strictly their own business, they don't blast all of their personal problems to strangers on the net - especially not to khawagas like you, Sono! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Because for Egyptians it's strictly their own business, they don't blast all of their personal problems to strangers on the net - especially not to khawagas like you, Sono! [Big Grin]

Doesn't answer the question, you are not an Egyptian wife.

But I guess you have some insight since you lived in sin, and actually illegally with your Egyptian fiancee and his MIL before marriage in Egypt.

I mean I suppose all sorts of Egyptian people would trust you for that, I can imagine loads of Egyptian would want to associate with someone in that form of living arrangement. Yeah I guess you were totally down with it! [Cool]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
fiancee and his MIL before marriage in Egypt.

Sorry but to get one thing straight, it was a guy not a female (god forbid!) so it's a 'fiance', right?

Hm, and what kind of life do you lead, Ms. I shipped my daughter of to her Egyptian grandparents, Ms. I am 32 and still not done studying, Ms. I like to lick virtually b**** online..... the list is too long. [Roll Eyes]

And what you consider 'sin' if I am not religious? I say it's a shame that your child was taking away from you because you were an unfit mother.

Don't even try to judge others, you have your plate full of BS, eat it!!!!

And guess what, Sono, I enjoyed every night with my ex in Cairo while his mother was sleeping in the room next to us! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem,while I don't profess to hold myself morally superior to others... Sono you do make quite clear that you were pregnant when you married.

Short of an immaculate conception, one might draw the conclusion that pre-marital sin is something you might want to reconsider casting stones about.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
fiancee and his MIL before marriage in Egypt.

Sorry but to get one thing straight, it was a guy not a female (god forbid!) so it's a 'fiance', right?

Hm, and what kind of life do you lead, Ms. I shipped my daughter of to her Egyptian grandparents, Ms. I am 32 and still not done studying, Ms. I like to lick virtually b**** online..... the list is too long. [Roll Eyes]

And what you consider 'sin' if I am not religious? I say it's a shame that your child was taking away from you because you were an unfit mother.

Don't even try to judge others, you have your plate full of BS, eat it!!!!

And guess what, Sono, I enjoyed every night with my ex in Cairo while his mother was sleeping in the room next to us! [Big Grin]

So you admit to breaking social and vice law of Egypt!

But again Tigerweed this thread's intention isn't about you or I.

Its about Egyptain co-wives. Do you have anything relevant to say or share about Egyptian cowives?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Ahem,while I don't profess to hold myself morally superior to others... Sono you do make quite clear that you were pregnant when you married.

Short of an immaculate conception, one might draw the conclusion that pre-marital sin is something you might want to reconsider casting stones about.

And what about extra marital affairs? Isn't that something you should be concerned about?

But according to Egyptian law conceiving a child out of wedlock isn't going to get you any jail time, but living in sin without marriage will get you deported.

Had an AIDs test lately Cosmogirl?

I mean now that I brought that one up I suppose you'll avoid an STD test for sure, just to spite me.

But again Cosmogirl this thread's intention isn't about you or I. Or the emotional support I won't provide you.

Its about Egyptain co-wives. Do you have anything relevant to say or share about Egyptian cowives?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:

I am saving this thread and saved the threads from Bandito.

I find it odd you take this approach to "family relations" in Egypt.

But then again I don't associate with people who rape Muslim women, then set them afire.

But again that "pleasure" you had taken in a Muslim dominant country which ends up branding all western women as sluts might explain why Sammy is so pleased with you.

Mind you Tigerweed, I remember a number of threads in which you were the topic and they weren't positive.

Why not do what MK had done a while ago and post a "popularity" poll, see how much ESers appreciate you. Give it a healthy week, instead of 48 hours or less that the MK popularity thread lasted. Inquiring minds want to know.

Better yet post a thread on the same subject "Egyptian cowives" yourself and see what type of responses you'll get. Dare you. [Wink]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, we sure have all of our blood tests up to date. And as a bonus our marriage survived an undeniably rocky time. Sorry yours wasn't quite as bouyant. You are a nasty little fat fucker aren't you? Your supportive and polite private messages, farming for information to truncheon me with? Good lord what a vacous mind you have. But, you can't bludgeon me with my own truth because I own my life and look at it honestly and without shame.

You try to raze the emotional well-being of others with your kneejerk conjecture and summations of their lives and oddly its always presented with you dear Sono as the one who is always right and moral and just. When really? You are a divorced uneducated, tubby-unattractive mother who allowed her child to be kidnapped to a 3rd world country, and who sates that pain by saying "Land owners in Shebin" are big sh!t. Really? Checked with my records books, and frankly nobody in the US gives a rats ass about your gobsmacked holiness as far as claims of superiority because of obscure ties to Shebin! What if YOUR child had been allowed to grow up in America? To turn out as resoundingly educated as you are? It staggers me that you are so unfit to parent that you sent your child to a backwater life rather than parent her in the UNITED STATES! You seem lost, and that you are so rude only magnifies your intense appearance of negated value.

You aren't necessary to your own Husband and Child. Don't you think that makes you especially un-qualified to discuss relationships?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Oh dear, we sure have all of our blood tests up to date. And as a bonus our marriage survived an undeniably rocky time. Sorry yours wasn't quite as bouyant. You are a nasty little fat fucker aren't you? Your supportive and polite private messages, farming for information to truncheon me with? Good lord what a vacous mind you have. But, you can't bludgeon me with my own truth because I own my life and look at it honestly and without shame.

You try to raze the emotional well-being of others with your kneejerk conjecture and summations of their lives and oddly its always presented with you dear Sono as the one who is always right and moral and just. When really? You are a divorced uneduacted, unattractive mother who allowed her child to be kidnapped to a 3rd world country, and who sates that pain by saying "Land owners in Shebin" are big sh!t. Really? Checked with my records books, and frankly nobody in the US gives a rats ass about your gobsmacked holiness as far as claims of superiority because of obscure ties to Shebin! What if YOUR child had been allowed to grow up in America? To turn out as resoundingly educated as you are? It staggers me that you are so unfit to parent that you sent your child to a backwater life rather than parent her in the UNITED STATES! You seem lost, and that you are so rude only magnifies your intense appearance of negated value.

You aren't necessary to your own Husband and Child. What insult could you possibly lob at me that could sting more than your own reality?

Excuse me I was willing to lend an ear until you decided to put your health at risk. I wasn't going to confront you on your health risk, and I wasn't going to attack you on the open board unless you attacked me first.

I won't bring up your irresponsible behavior and choices until you attack me for choices as a family we made.

Why expect me to lie down and take your unprovoked attacks?

Because I won't give you approval for putting yourself at risk doesn't give you the right to attack a decision we made as a family.

This is why its very bad taste to align yourself with someone he is in a very questionable and self-destructive marriage. Note to ESers, its not sharing your personal information that gets you in trouble, its not validating other ESers very dangerous health/relationship decisions.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
LOL!!! Happy Mothers Day!
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
LOL!!! Happy Mothers Day!

Yeah our family situation is common in Egypt. But I wonder how long he will stick around when you decided to share with his extended family the implications of his extramarital actions on your health.

Because I know when it will happen you wont' resist to divulge that with his family. THen you'd be broken twice.

At least I don't open myself up to be hurt repeatively. I have standards.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why not do what MK had done a while ago and post a "popularity" poll, see how much ESers appreciate you. Give it a healthy week, instead of 48 hours or less that the MK popularity thread lasted. Inquiring minds want to know.

Correction: My poll lasted less than half a day, and *I* voted "I hate Koshari" [Big Grin]

I just wanted to see how many people are following my crappy online persona, and the mission was to see how many airheads are taking my sarcasm seriously. More than FIFTY people voted. That was by far the most popular poll I have ever seen on ES.

And some hablas were having a party that I "lost" and stuff. They don't know that manipulating any poll on this site is easier than sending an e-mail!

And some other obsessed hablas say my English is so bad and then cannot distinguish my style from a native English speaker's way of writing. Speaking of that, Chupa, thanks for the laugh yesterday.

Be it fiance or fiancee, "netherless" ( [Big Grin] , what the hell is netherless, is that someone without a lower half? [Razz] ), I am not supposed to be here.

Excuse my brutal interruption. Kindly go on with your Ob2ab fight!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any Egyptian co-wives on an Egy-Board? Is there stories ESers can share over how Egyptian co-wives responded to the end of their husband's relationship with a foreigner wife or love interest?

I'd like to see a more humanized approach to these women. Possibly sharing observations personal or otherwise might humanize their existance more on Egy-Boards!

In Upper Egypt some don't know, some do know and do not like it but have to live with it because they have nowhere else to go, and some are actually very happy that there is a source of money in the family, that also is taking care of the sexual needs to the bulls they are married to. At least it saves the Egyptian wives from the daily rape session.

How do I know? I met many women in the villages of Luxor with this situation. We talked a lot about it and I would have never known if i had stayed in Cairo where life is very different from the countryside.

Does that contribute a bit Sono?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Does that contribute a bit Sono?

Yeah thats pretty darn straight forward.

Still since you worked for an NGO in Luxor, have any Egyptian cowives ever initiated divorce or gone on to harm their husbands?

I mean I can see a few perking a cup of "shut the fock up" coffee, if you ever seen the ad for this product.

If their foreign co-wives don't have the Egyptian real estate and property in their name and its in the husband's wouldn't it be a ideal way of taking on the reins?

PS MK it was 26 who responded to your personality poll. I think I might have saved the thread. And I am waiting for a gigilo vs. sugarmama fight thread, even if it is artificially created it would be a delicious thing to watch. [Big Grin]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Common in Egypt is great, IF YOU LIVE IN EGYPT. I can't quite get my head around the idea of putting my VERY YOUNG child on a plane and sending them off to live in a freaking outpost in Egypt as a superior choice to raising her myself in the United States. But, you do know best in everything....

You obsess about my health, sort of like the beggars that say they will pray for you for a piastre. So for that, I thank you!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Common in Egypt is great, IF YOU LIVE IN EGYPT. I can't quite get my head around the idea of putting my VERY YOUNG child on a plane and sending them off to live in a freaking outpost in Egypt as a superior choice to raising her myself in the United States. But, you do know best in everything....

You obsess about my health, sort of like the beggars that say they will pray for you for a piastre. So for that, I thank you!

You say as if I had a a choice. According to many Muslims around me, they praise me for raising my child in Egypt.

You'll notice that alot of women who married Egyptians in the USA and met the old fashioned way are now being pressed to resettle in Egypt and raise the kids there.

We also see alot of women who marry Egyptians only after divorcing their non-Arab spouses or not being able to find a spouse in their home country and then plan to relocate themselves and their children to Egypt for this new virtual or vacation romance. I don't see you criticizing them.

You have a choice. leave him or wait for the diesease to roll in. I consider you the kind of person who would die for love, too bad its your life for him that will kill you, not his love for you.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Hey, if Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream, then I suppose you can too. Just stop dreaming about what will happen in MY life.

As that childs Mother, and a citizen of the United States of America with such an upstanding family and long roots in your little village, you have got to be joking with the "as if I had a choice" bullshit. What? you seem able to quote Islamic and Egyptian law chapter and verse, you aren't so well spoken in the custodial laws of the US? Surely you jest!

It's good to know what will kill me though! I'll be on the lookout. Thanks again little beggar! Unlike you, I will not be choosing to leave my husband on the advice of some cunt on the internet.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Hey, if Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream, then I suppose you can too. Just stop dreaming about what will happen in MY life.

As that childs Mother, and a citizen of the United States of America with such an upstanding family and long roots in your little village, you have got to be joking with the "as if I had a choice" bullshit.

It's good to know what will kill me though! I'll be on the lookout. Thanks again little beggar!

At least I am not begging to be loved by an gigilo.

And I didn't have a choice. Neither do alot of women who have married Egyptians the legit way on US soil. I have yet to see one Egyptian woman who married an Egyptian who is living here in the USA (he applied for a spousal visa and they recieve the spousal visa in weeks, compared to alot of US women who wait several months to a year or more). Then when the Egyptian wife is pregnant he shipps her back to Egypt.

Now what about the nonEgyptian women who leave their non-Egyptian kids behind or drag them with to Egypt when they get married to a guy they barely know?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

... And some hablas were having a party that I "lost" and stuff ...

If you mean other female ES members you nicknamed 'hyenas' - like me - than the proper term is 'habladoras' .
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the visa process being faster for an American citizen marrying an Egyptian woman or any other foreign woman and bringing her here. The process is the same and the length of time is the same. The only difference is they usually do not have as long of an administrative processing wait. I have a friend here in MI who is a female Egyptian and came here on a spousal visa. She had to go through the same visa process as I'm going through now with my husband. My ex is married to a woman from his native country and is also going through the same process and it is taking the same amount of time as a man coming into the country. The US embassy does not care if you are male or female. These are only a couple of examples.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Now what about the nonEgyptian women who leave their non-Egyptian kids behind or drag them with to Egypt when they get married to a guy they barely know?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read up sugartits, I rail on them all the time.

Sounds like you need to get out of your cave, and circulate with different Muslims, and Eyptians in general.

That said, You aren't Egy, you weren't married in Egy, you yap and yaw about how legit your relationship was because it happened in the US, and NOW we are to believe you live by the Egyptian family code? Wasn't custody and rights something you worked out with your Sheikh before marriage? You know when you so dutifully learned all the things that a wife has the right to ask for before marriage?

And my darling husband, ASPIRES to be a gigilo, he certainly hasn't qualified for full Gigilo status yet. Unfortunately he has had to halt his studies, so you will never be able to sample his wares. How's that thing with your neighbor.. "old grey balls" working out?

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
AAAAAnnnd suddenly, I don't even care at all.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read up sugartits, I rail on them all the time.

Sounds like you need to get out of your cave, and circulate with different Muslims, and Eyptians in general.

That said, You aren't Egy, you weren't married in Egy, you yap and yaw about how legit your relationship was because it happened in the US, and NOW we are to believe you live by the Egyptian family code? Wasn't custody and rights something you worked out with your Sheikh before marriage? You know when you so dutifully learned all the things that a wife has the right to ask for before marriage?

And my darling husband, ASPIRES to be a gigilo, he certainly hasn't qualified for full Gigilo status yet. Unfortunately he has had to halt his studies, so you will never be able to sample his wares. How's that thing with your neighbor.. "old grey balls" working out?

So when I have you cornered you resort to name calling?

Anyhow show me where you have confronted these women, then I'll take your word for it.

And you don't have children, so you wouldn't understand how this family stuff with children work.

Full rights, yes I have full rights. My marriage was registered and acknowledged in both Egypt and the USA, can you say the same?

But full rights doesn't mean the laws the of Sharia are over turned. Custody is down the middle even, which goes beyound the limits of Sharia so naturally Egypt won't recognize alot of our MTA.

But then at least Egypt and the US both recognize our marriage.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
AAAAAnnnd suddenly, I don't even care at all.

If only you were smart enough to feel the same way about your comon law husband. No matter how many times you manage to get the resolve.....

And Cosmogirl, not everyone wants to f*ck your love interest. You just think everyone wants to f*ck your love interest.

But then again sooner or later everyone you know has had a go with him.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

... And some hablas were having a party that I "lost" and stuff ...

If you mean other female ES members you nicknamed 'hyenas' - like me - than the proper term is 'habladoras' .
I would never call you hyena! You are and always will be a grey mouse, MouseWeed! (ROFL@ weed)

And this is not a Spanish forum. The term here is habla and habla it will always be.

Comprende ya habla German? [Razz]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Actually sugartits, I am nowhere near a corner. LOL... I don't have children? I'll let Gavin(16) and Alison(27) know that they are no longer allowed to consider our home their own. Thats right sweetmeat, I adopted my Aunts children while I was in my undergraduate program after their parents died. US custody laws I CAN quote chapter and verse.

Yep, and yep, Married in the Mogamma 9/05 AND in Miami 01/06. Nothing common about us, unlike poor plain fat unhappy you. You seem as common as they come. OOps did I mention that my Mothers hubby is an Immigration lawyer specializing in the Netherlands and Egypt? As to the cultural rules for each marriage ceremony... we didnt count on translations for me, we took the time to hammer it all down early and with full understanding of the legal issues that stand to present themselves ESPECIALLY considering the fiscal responsibilities I have shouldered with regard to raising these 2 people.

Get off the cross because you sure don't look like Jesus to me.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
About the visa process being faster for an American citizen marrying an Egyptian woman or any other foreign woman and bringing her here. The process is the same and the length of time is the same. The only difference is they usually do not have as long of an administrative processing wait. I have a friend here in MI who is a female Egyptian and came here on a spousal visa. She had to go through the same visa process as I'm going through now with my husband. My ex is married to a woman from his native country and is also going through the same process and it is taking the same amount of time as a man coming into the country. The US embassy does not care if you are male or female. These are only a couple of examples.

That is not what I have seen.

I know of 8 differnt Egyptian-Egyptian couples. Neither of these 8 couples have citizenship.

All of the 8 men came here as researchers, their wives ended up getting the same kind of 2 month opportunity to do research and earn their graduate degree. All 8 couples applied for a spousal visa, but also had an in for research opportunities.

6 of the 8 Egyptian wives were expected to pay for the child's & her own medical expenses and day care (none are allowed government services, all had J-11 visas, they must pay out of pocket for everything) so 6 of the 8 Egyptian wives after being pregnant had to make the decision to call up mom and dad and beg that they pay for the pre-natal care and delivery so their children could be born in the USA.

5 of those 6 managed to scrap together the funds to give birth in the USA. All of the 5 were back in Egypt within 8 months after their babies were born.

Out of the 6 only 2 came back to the USA neither with their babies to help their husbands start pharmacy/convenience store businesses. So 2 are here without their babies finishing grad school (which her parents are paying for) in addition to her daddy pitching in on start up funds for the husband's business.

the other 2 that didn't have children are divorced, their husband's ended up being scum.

Out of the 4 with babies that stayed in Egypt, 3 are pushing for divorce proceedings.

But all 8 managed to get into the USA within 3 months after marrying and filling the spousal visa.

So it easier for them, but even though they are "wedding night bleeders" and true women their husband's still treated them like ****.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Actually sugartits, I am nowhere near a corner. LOL... I don't have children? I'll let Gavin(16) and Alison(27) know that they are no longer allowed to consider our home their own. Thats right sweetmeat, I adopted my Aunts children while I was in my undergraduate program after their parents died. US custody laws I CAN quote chapter and verse.

Yep, and yep, Married in the Mogamma 9/05 AND in Miami 01/06. Nothing common about us, unlike poor plain fat unhappy you. You seem as common as they come. OOps did I mention that my Mothers hubby is an Immigration lawyer specializing in the Netherlands and Egypt? As to the cultural rules for each marriage ceremony... we didnt count on translations for me, we took the time to hammer it all down early and with full understanding of the legal issues that stand to present themselves ESPECIALLY considering the fiscal responsibilities I have shouldered with regard to raising these 2 people.

Get off the cross because you sure don't look like Jesus to me.

Oh wow, I didn't know your age. There is a huge age gap there isn't it? No wonder you are trying so hard to hold on a STD provider. No wonder he's screwing around on you!

You didn't tell me you went through the whole process in Cairo, you told me his employer was the one handling his residency status. You said his employer was the one who has him in the country and you were holding the possibility of him being legal in the country through finally registering your marriage. Sorry I completely misunderstood you!
Wow!

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
LOL I am 34 He is 30.

The children are from the sister of my Father. We also know a little bit about family, oops sorry, I meant to say, we don't ship off our inconveniences

Nice try with an old broom. Don't worry about your misunderstanding. It seems you are prone to it.

The fence we sat on, when you reached out to me, was whether he was going to be here on his work visa, or as the spouse of a citizen. Obviously we were able to resolve it without you. Thanks for the concerns though!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
LOL I am 34 He is 30.

The children are from the sister of my Father. We also know a little bit about family, oops sorry, I meant to say, we don't ship off our inconveniences

Nice try with an old broom. Don't worry about your misunderstanding. It seems you are prone to it.

The fence we sat on, when you reached out to me, was whether he was going to be here on his work visa, or as the spouse of a citizen. Obviously we were able to resolve it without you. Thanks for the concerns though!

Kinda like every Egyptian guy I know that had married an Egyptian woman then got her pregnant?

I suppose "adopting" would be useful if these kids came with trustfunds, because you wouldn't have an incentive otherwise.

It doesn't matter, if he doesn't get his residency through you he can through his employers sister.

I hope your hubby isn't taking another road trip with the princess any time soon, because she will give him AIDS.

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
LOL no trustfunds, (I WISH) but I can see where you are coming from. Everyone around you has had their hands in your pockets eh? You abandon your own child and then have the nerve to impune the motivation of family to care for 2 kids with DEAD parents? Hotcha! Trustfunds? Not here, but I betcha a thousand dollars that your little princess is a great big old cash cow for your inlaws eh? They aren't so interested in her Islamic Soul as they are in manipulating money out of you.

DUTY and HONOR my sweet, that an a sense of Family, that draws me to my two. Try it sometime it feels good to do the right thing. Your child has TWO LIVING BREATHING PARENTS, and neither of you is capable of rasing your own daughter?

You do amuse me though... a bit like a rubber ball on a paddle, I smack you and you keep bouncing back. SMACK twang SMACK.

Direct your suppositions about the Saudi Royal family to your local embassy. They fall on deaf ears here.

I take back my thanks for your concerns, and actually will pray for you tonight, I can't imagine what pain has eroded your soul to this point.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
LOL no trustfunds, (I WISH) but I can see where you are coming from. Everyone around you has had their hands in your pockets eh? You abandon your own child and then have the nerve to impune the motivation of family to care for 2 kids with DEAD parents? Hotcha! Trustfunds? Not here, but I betcha a thousand dollars that your little princess is a great big old cash cow for your inlaws eh? They aren't so interested in her Islamic Soul as they are in manipulating money out of you.

DUTY and HONOR my sweet, that an a sense of Family, that draws me to my two. Try it sometime it feels good to do the right thing.

You do amuse me though... a bit like a rubber ball on a paddle, I smack you and you keep bouncing back. SMACK twang SMACK.

Direct your suppositions about the Saudi Royal family to your local embassy. They fall on deaf ears here.

You know some of us on ES live in reality and work to pay bills.

We all know a undergrad student cannot pay for children without a little help.

Making things up or omiting pertenant facts is the same as lying.

Not everyone believes that money grows on trees.

Or that faithful husbands can be bought and coherced into being faithful.

Now repeat after me cosmogirl, "money doesn't grow on trees", repeat it in the morning, noon and night 5 times. Eventually reality will sink in.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL......... You guys *SUCK* [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
You think I'm not working?

You think I have a money tree?? My money tree is called a REALLY GREAT JOB.

You think everyone on ES is economically EXACTLY THE SAME?

You may not be clear on the concept. But I actually worked my way through school, used scholarships, and special state programs to get the kids through. Lived in a house owned by my family, and have 2 really great happy people who might not have otherwise turned out that way who were willing to tough it out back then because they felt loved and safe in a very scary time.

Imagine asking your lovely husband if in addition to loving you , is he willing to also love these two young adults. Mine said yes. Khalas, yours wouldn't even stay with you with his OWN child. OUCH and YEOWZA.

Interesting that you can't comprehend taking in your neice or nephew without getting paid for it. I guess you have a hot rock and heat lamp to warm your reptillian blood. Oh wait, your in laws took in your daughter, but you don't pay them??? No trust fund??? right??? NO WONDER you think that is the norm.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
LOL......... You guys *SUCK* [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Now, I will leave my desk, thank you for a very entertaining Friday. My DH is downstairs waiting to pick me up and take me to the rooftop of the Hotel Washington to watch the sunset over the White House.

Wish you were here!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

But I guess you have some insight since you lived in sin, and actually illegally with your Egyptian fiancee and his MIL before marriage in Egypt.

See? If I were a co wife I wouldn't be put in a situation where i would be reminded of my misery/bad experience/gone and forgotten past in that way every morning!!!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Now, sono...my personal experience being a middle class Egyptian woman:

Where I come from men don't tell the wives abt the second wife. I know MANY MANY MANY cases.
Imagine: The first wife knows and the second wife gets divorced in seconds!! This scenario has been repeated over and over and over whithin this social class.

I don't know anyone who divorced the first wife or any first wife who seeked divorce bcz her husband remarried!!!! Never. They always get to an agreement.

Second wife always gets kicked..now that applies to khawajas and Egyptians.

Hmmmmm....you know Egyptian mothers always get to keep the flat, the mu'akhar, mut'aa and monthly allowance for them and the kids. Who in his right mind would divorce a first wife???

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MyKingdom, the egyptian woman should not have to deal with a second wife. So money is coming into the home, through the second wife, so the husband's sexual needs are being taken care of and the first wife does not have to deal with the rape session, well, that is two advantages, I guess. He should have more respect for his wife and not take a second wife and not rape her if she does not want sex with him at that time. NO WOMAN OR MAN SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH A SECOND HUSBAND OR WIFE UNLESS THEY WANT someone else to be around other than their spouse.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
MyKingdom, the egyptian woman should not have to deal with a second wife. So money is coming into the home, through the second wife, so the husband's sexual needs are being taken care of and the first wife does not have to deal with the rape session, well, that is two advantages, I guess. He should have more respect for his wife and not take a second wife and not rape her if she does not want sex with him at that time. NO WOMAN OR MAN SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH A SECOND HUSBAND OR WIFE UNLESS THEY WANT someone else to be around other than their spouse.

Lovely words CFW.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Now, sono...my personal experience being a middle class Egyptian woman:

Where I come from men don't tell the wives abt the second wife. I know MANY MANY MANY cases.
Imagine: The first wife knows and the second wife gets divorced in seconds!! This scenario has been repeated over and over and over whithin this social class.

I don't know anyone who divorced the first wife or any first wife who seeked divorce bcz her husband remarried!!!! Never. They always get to an agreement.

Second wife always gets kicked..now that applies to khawajas and Egyptians.

Hmmmmm....you know Egyptian mothers always get to keep the flat, the mu'akhar, mut'aa and monthly allowance for them and the kids. Who in his right mind would divorce a first wife???

And I guess that's when Orfi plays a big role. I know a guy who marries Orfi every time he wants to get laid, although he has an official second wife now. First wife he divorced and they are now fighting over who gets to NOT keep the kids. [Frown]

Anyway, of course he won't tell his official wife. And why would he? the Orfi ladies are okay with it and in for some fun.

One he divorced the second day they married because when she woke up, she didn't brush her teeth.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Koshari,

Did he divroce the FIRST wife, for the second?? or did they get divorced then he remarried?

Asl 7ekayet divorce the first for the second is very rare-or so it seems.
My 75 yrs old neighbour married the 18 yrs old maid as a second wife. First wife knows and they reach and agreement after he apoligizes, begs and pleads. Before he divorces the new one, he dies! She gives birth to a baby boy. Inherits. And now the maid lives next door!!

Something is definitely wrong with the system!!!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Wow, Ngeg, interesting story, who would have thought.....
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My 75 yrs old neighbour married the 18 yrs old maid as a second wife.

[Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know a guy who marries Orfi every time he wants to get laid

LOL..... Koshari....... dont say I KNOW A GUY WHO anymore because we have a Stupid SONO in here who usually does not think & not hesitate & to jump to irrational conclusions......... for instance, that you married that guy or something [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Remember when you said you knew a doctor who performs Hymen restoration? The idiot thought he was your friend [Eek!]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Something is definitely wrong with the system!!!

Did you know that the only area of law that was not modernized at the beginning of the 20th Century was family law? It's barely changed since medieval times. THAT's what's wrong.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Wow, Ngeg, interesting story, who would have thought.....

I clearly remembered the day the first wife knew...i was coming back from dinner with my friends and she was standing in the balcony screaming with a pair of scissors, his suits, pants, underwear ...etc. Everything was being cut and thrown in the street!!
Ppl were gathering in huge numbers ...oh dear..i love that woman. I still visit her..

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com