EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » tibe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tibe
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just got a long text message from tibe today. it was great to hear from her. she said she and gab and the kids are having the time of their lives. having a great trip and alot of lovin too. gooooooooooooooo tibe. we miss you here [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh brilliant news Micky!!
Tell her loadsa luv from tooti if you text her.
[Big Grin]
Hurry back Tibe we luv ya............

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meeting her tomorrow. any greetings?
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes , please greetings from yorkshire rose, and say thanks to her from me,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Imagine
tell her I wish her a brilliant time for her Gabriel and the Kids.
Tell her we all miss her.......... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i will [Big Grin] she will be very happy
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TELL HER , MICKY GOT HER TEXT MESSAGE AND WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM HER. AND GIVE HER A BIG HUG ROM ME AND THE USA. SHE WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THANKS [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you speak to her will you tell her charm said hello... and get in touch! x
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing her all happiness in the world..

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am going to call her today if i can and i will read everyones greetings to her
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She will be happy to know everyone is thinking of her. [Smile]
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hey everyone.

went to the beach with her yesterday, adn she was very happy to read the greetings. she is having so much fun, and let me tell ya....

those kids are the cutest little ones ever

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mashallah ,tell her chimps said salaams please ,thanx
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com