EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » you know you grew up in the 80's if (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: you know you grew up in the 80's if
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton

2. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.

3. Two words: Hammer Pants

4. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"

5. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and spokey-dokes or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect

6. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales" (Woo ooh!)

7. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

8. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.

9. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen..and still know the turtles names.

10. You played the game "MASH"(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)

11. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.

12. L.A. Gear....need I say more?

13. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"

14. You wanted to be a Goonie.

15. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)

16. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.

17. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.

18. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.

19. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.

20. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.

21. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.

22. You remember owning roller skates.

23. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.

24. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.

25. You remember Popples.

26. Don't worry, be happy

27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.

29. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.

30. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.

31. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"

32. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART (YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME).

33. You just sang those words to yourself.

34. You remember Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)

35. You remember when people thought mullets were cool!

36. You had a mullet!

37. You tight rolled your jeans.

38. You owned a bannana clip.

39. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
1. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton

2. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
[Cool]

3. Two words: Hammer Pants

4. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"

7. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

8. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.

12. L.A. Gear....need I say more?

13. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"

DANIEL SON!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

14. You wanted to be a Goonie.
OF COOURRRSSEE and the kiss was soo sweet [Razz] !!

15. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)

16. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.

17. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.

18. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.

20. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
DIDN'T THEY [Frown]

21. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.

22. You remember owning roller skates.

24. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.

26. Don't worry, be happy

27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.

29. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
DOOGIE HOWSER WAS HOT!!!! [Big Grin]

30. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.

31. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"
JORDAN [Cool]

34. You remember Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)

35. You remember when people thought mullets were cool!

37. You tight rolled your jeans.

38. You owned a bannana clip.

Guilty [Cool]

Mel and Kim
Puff ball skirts
I should be so lucky
Kylie and Jason
Punky Brewster
Smash Hits
Judy and Bunty
Sherbet
BRROOOOOSSSS - Bottle tops on shoes
Wallabies
Kickers
Shell Suits!

Great memories Wotever... the 80's were the best!

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH , GOD I MISS THE EIGHTIES, IM REALLY AN EIGHTIES CHICK, BEST YEARS, MUSIC, MAKE UP , HAIRFASHIONS, CLOTHES,
ITS JUST NOT THE SAME NO MORE,
THE MUSIC IS RUBBISH,
THE TEENAGERS ARE ALL BANGING TO HARDCORE MUSIC, DO DO DO DO, WHAT CRAP
BRING THOSE DAYS BACK PLEASE

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I agree totally. I miss the 80's too - the music was indeed the best. Remember the songs "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" by Glenn Medeiros, the Bangles's song "Eternal Flame" or Pat Benatars' "Love is a battlefield"?

Oh my, I could talk about 80's music forever. I just recently purchased a DVD and CD both with the greatest hits of Stock, Aitken and Waterman. The British on here still must remember Rick Astley, Bananarama, Samantha Fox etc.....

I also liked Depeche Mode, Billy Idol, Prince, Madonna (I love her older songs so much more).

Viva la musica de 80's! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Remember the songs "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" by Glenn Medeiros,

Ewwwwww.... that song was yuck! But I still remember the words [Big Grin]

quote:

The British on here still must remember Rick Astley, Bananarama, Samantha Fox etc.....

LOL sure.... did you and your friends do Bananarama dance routines?

I can't remember what Samantha Fox sung... can't have been very good [Wink] Oh boy.. was it called "touch me"?! [Eek!] I remember now! Lol

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, that was it! Good ol' Sammy! The guys went crazy about her ....... (rated)!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not forgetting:

wham club tropicana
culture club kamrma chameleon
duran duran living dyalight
spandau ballet gold

tv:
saturday morning live and kicking
live at no 72
dukes of hazzard
a team

film
never ending story.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] please do a 70's for me [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Sorry, Ayisha, I don't remember at all the 70's since I was too little. But I am sure someone on here will be able to do just that. [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

wham club tropicana

Oh, I love WHAM!!!! My favorite songs by them are "Where did your heart go", "Everything She Wants" and the best is "The Edge Of Heaven" (this song brings so much positive vibes over!!!). I had a little crush on Andrew Ridgeley, what a cutie! [Smile]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how bout
bananarama it ain't wot you do it's the way that you do it
hot chocolate
frankie goes to hollywood RELAX
adam ant prince charimng

kids programmes
danger mouse
play school lets go through the round window!!!
Rainbow bungle, george and zippy
TISWAS spit the dog!!!
basil brush

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Hmmm.. bell bottoms and platform shoes [Big Grin]
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:

ROFLMAO [Big Grin]

quote:

Up above the streets and houses, rainbow climbing high,
Everyone can see it smiling over the sky.
Paint the whole world with a rainbooooooooooow.

quote:
basil brush

Booom Booom [Razz]

Floella Benjamin
Emu and Grotbags
The Robot girl in Small Wonders (What was her name? [Confused] )

Man why did we have to grow up [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NotSleeplessInCairo:
quote:

[Big Grin] thanks for the effort NSIC [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Magic roundabout
sooty and sweep, sue too
sesame street big bird

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] thanks for the effort NSIC [Big Grin]
80's were better [Big Grin]

"All skaters, change directions" means something to you.

"Members Only" jackets...say no more.

A predominant color in your childhood photos is "plaid".

Chevy Chase was really funny in those vacation movies.

If female: you thought that Shawn Cassidy was "dreamy", lusted after "Ted, your ship's photographer" on the Love Boat or Chachi.

If male: your first love was Marsha Brady, Jeannine, Samantha from Bewitched, Josie or any one of the Pussycat.

In your sophomore class picture, you're wearing a shirt with the collar "up".

It was a major accomplishment to get to the "Chase" scene in Ms. Pacman.

Leg warmers were cool.

Most of the fillings in your mouth are directly related to Bazooka or Bubble Yum.

Rotary phones.

Schoolhouse Rock played a HUGE part in how you learned things like grammar, math and history. (A big hint here is if the only way you can recite the Preamble to the Constitution is by singing it.)

The Brady Bunch Movie brings back warm memories.

You can remember the words to the theme song of "The Greatest American Hero." ("BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I'M WALKIN' ON AIR... I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREE-EE-EE...")

There was nothing strange about Bert and Ernie living together.

This rings a bell: "and my name, is Charlie. They work for me."

This rings a bell: "My name is Charlie, and they work for me."!

You actually believed that Mikey, famed kid on the Life cereal commercials, died after eating Pop Rocks and drinking a Coke.

You actually remember Benetton.

You actually remember Mr. Bill.

You ever asked to be gagged with a spoon.

You ever had a Dorothy Hamill haircut or used Short and Sassy shampoo.

You ever owned a Donnie and Marie or Sonny and Cher poster.

You ever owned a set of "Pop-Wheels", that handy little combination of shoe and roller skate that lasted about a year on the open market.

You ever wanted to learn to play "Stairway to Heaven" on the guitar and choreographed "Dancing Queen" by yourself in your room.

You found nothing strange about Bert and Ernie living together.

You know all the words to the double-album set of the "Grease" soundtrack.

You know who shot J.R.

You know, by heart, the words to Weird Al Yankovic's songs.

You learned to swim at about the same time "Jaws" came out... and still carry the emotional scars to prove it.

You owned a Jordache anything, or you remember when Jordache jeans were cool.

You recall when Love's Baby Soft was in every girl's Christmas stocking.

You remember "Friday Night Videos" before the days of MTV.

You remember Bo and Luke Duke, Daisy, Boss Hogg, or, worst of all - what Sheriff Roscoe's full name was. (Coltrain)

You remember having a rotary phone.

You remember having to get off the couch to change the TV channel.

You remember that music that was labeled "alternative" really was.

You remember the days when "safe sex" meant "my parents are going out of town".

You remember trying to guess the first episode of the Brady Bunch from the first scene.

You remember wanting to stay up to see Mr. Bill on Saturday Night Live.

You remember when film critics were certain that no movie could ever possibly get better special effects than those in the movie TRON.

You remember when there was only "G", "PG", and "R".

You remember when your cable TV box had a sliding selector switch and your "cable or VCR remote" was connected to the TV by a CORD!

You took family trips BEFORE the invention of the mini-van and remember riding in the back of the station wagon trying to get passing trucks to honk at you.

You tuned in regularly to the adventures of the Bionic Man and Woman, Wonder Woman, and/or the Incredible Hulk.

You were not allowed to see The Exorcist, The Omen, or The Blue Lagoon when they came out.

You were unsure if Diet Coke would ever catch on.

Your first musical purchase was an 8-track tape.

Your jaw would ache by the time you finished one of those brick-sized packages of Bazooka!

Your parents paid $2,000 for a top-loading VCR that was almost the size of a coffee table.

Your parents wanted you to attend medical school, but you decided it was pointless since Quincy got all the babes anyway.

You're currently employed doing something that has absolutely nothing to do with your college major.

You're starting to believe that having the kids go to school all year wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

You've ever owned a pair of rainbow suspenders like the ones Mork used to wear.

You've recently horrified yourself by using any one of the following phrases: "You know, back when...," "When I was your age...," or "When I was younger..."

Screw you
Member # 11942

Mork ooooooooo, mork calling orson
happy days the Fonz cor blimey
canon and ball
little and large
the krankies
run a round
singing Like a virgin was frowned by your parents
'Pinapple' hair used to be cool the further at the front the better, pulling your eyes up.
judy blume was cool are you there god? it's me margret.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink floyd, led zepplin, rubics cube, motley crue,DR. Who(which i was obsessed with watching, I want the telephone booth) iroc z ( hot sports car) spandex and long blouses, I never went anywhere without my bandana on and slave bracelets,scary movies which really scared you to death(friday the 13th,halloween) yes, I did own rainbow suspenders, then I became cool at 15 and gave them to my dorky brother,wooden runner sleds and tobaggans that almost killed ya when you flew down the hill,one of my other favorite singers was david bowie, man was he cool back then. My high school year book quote was from one of his songs:
" THESE CHILDREN THAT YOU SPIT ON AS THEY TRY TO CHANGE THEIR WORLD ARE IMMUNE TO YOUR CONSULTATIONS, THEY'RE QUITE AWARE OF WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH" . Nice thread, memories I haven't thought about for a long time. [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink floyd, led zepplin, rubics cube, motley crue,DR. Who(which i was obsessed with watching, I want the telephone booth) iroc z ( hot sports car) spandex and long blouses, I never went anywhere without my bandana on and slave bracelets,scary movies which really scared you to death(friday the 13th,halloween) yes, I did own rainbow suspenders, then I became cool at 15 and gave them to my dorky brother,wooden runner sleds and tobaggans that almost killed ya when you flew down the hill,one of my other favorite singers was david bowie, man was he cool back then. My high school year book quote was from one of his songs:
" THESE CHILDREN THAT YOU SPIT ON AS THEY TRY TO CHANGE THEIR WORLD ARE IMMUNE TO YOUR CONSULTATIONS, THEY'RE QUITE AWARE OF WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH" . Nice thread, memories I haven't thought about for a long time. [Smile]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i fancied Andy ridgley also tiger, god he was sooooo sexy,
grange hill,
multi coloured swap shop,
Aha
Ra Ra skirts,
Glen mederios
trumpton
bagpuss
over the top make up,
and really strange hairstyles,
punks
Everything she wants
everything by wham

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the great memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!remember "lover boy" band .i loved him back then .you should see the lead singer now :eek:yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I still have my popple and my roller boots! How sad am I!!!

And yes, I am still singing 'shot through the heart'!! [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

OMG grange hill did anyone try those things at school??

jason donovan and kylie, especially for you

andrew was cool so were pepsi and shirley

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

ROFLMAO [Big Grin]

quote:

quote:
basil brush

Booom Booom [Razz]

Floella Benjamin
Emu and Grotbags

her name was VIKIE
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember all that stuff, wow.
i also remember my mom wearing a size 0, wearing long sweatshirts hanging off the shoulder with heels and colorful makeup with bleach blonde big hair and getting into nightclubs for free.

sometimes she took me to parties with her. wow!

my most vivid 80's memories were when i was like, 6 and going with my folks into philly late at night. my grandad was a mafioso (RIP) and they would use me to get into small holes in fences and unlocking stuff when they smashed up his furniture warehouse for deciding not to blow this guy's head off in the pocono's.

i remember seeing all these older men in nice suits sitting around all the time and thinking to myself, "boy i sure got a lot of grandaddies"
now i know who they were...boy i miss the 80's!
i really did have fun.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Punky Brewster!!!

Intro (Listening to this transported me riiiight back!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN0YVgqHp-Y&mode=related&search=

1 episode in 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5QsVE4tMAA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPKSNVTQyo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EDQpPMb_1c&mode=related&search=

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Benny hill [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdMsIqAea00&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0ioz79cx4&mode=related&search=

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by tami025:
quote:
quote:

ROFLMAO [Big Grin]

quote:

quote:
basil brush

Booom Booom [Razz]

Floella Benjamin
Emu and Grotbags

her name was VIKIE
Yes it was! Thanks [Smile]

Intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukSvjqwJixw

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
OMG grange hill did anyone try those things at school??

I didn't. Did you?! [Eek!]

My favourite Grange hill days were during my primary school.. the time when the intro was the cartoon strips [Big Grin]

Screw you
Member # 11942

hehehehe,

Yes I tried a lot of the stunts in secondary school.

CRACKERJACK - Stu francis ohh I could crush a grape!!!

Different strokes - right on brother!!!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

ROFL @ Crackerjack

What you talking about willis!

Come on you've got to reveal some of the stunts and the results [Big Grin] It wasn't the LSD was it!

Screw you
Member # 11942

hahahahahah NOPE

took a bottle of pernod with me!!!

DANGERMOUSE was wicked especially penfold!!!
I loved the theme tune

Knight rider - KIT

A-team - if you've got a problem and no-one else can help then call the a-team. Mad Murdoch and B.A were my favourite.
Starsky and Hutch
Minder - 'er indoors!!
The Incredible Hulk that used to scare me ****less
I loved friday nights - Hammer House of Horror

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Pernod! Were you like Lauren by any chance! [Big Grin]

BA baracas! LOL I loved Murdoch too... I bet you wanted a car like KIT when you got older lol.

Hammer house of Horror OMG I used to watch them and then at the end my aunts would turn off the lights, run away, lock their door and leave me crying!

Ohh you've brought some brilliant memories back!

Did you play knock down ginger - knocking on doors and running off? LOL

Jim'll fix it, top of the pops was still good back then. Did you still sing hymns in your school... lol.. morning has broken, he's got the whole world in his hands!

Milk in school and avoiding the bottles with the creamy top errghh. Did your school hall smell of stale milk? Ewww rubbery liver too and lumpy custard lol

Screw you
Member # 11942

LMAO

Milk and Straws extra milk if peeps were absent, I loved chocolate pudding and custard!

spam fritters
learning the timetables by heart!
country dancing

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!
Frankie!!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, crrry if I want tooo... you would cry too if it happened to yoooou dadadada! LOL

I loooved Frankie.. did you watch it on soul train?

Oh Wotever, what are you loike ... you arrre the B*llocks! Oh bejaysus so's you are [Big Grin]

Screw you
Member # 11942

LMAO,

do you remember when frannnnkkkkkkkiiiiiieeee do you remember.

I can do that!!

wot bout watching coundown and trying to beat carol voderman on the numbers??
scobbie doobie doo and scrappy too!! puppy power
mightymouse here he comes to save the day!
godzilla!!

MONKEY MAGIC that was wickkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeedddddddd

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Oooh.. how you brought me down, down down.....you'll never know dada how much I looooove yoooou ooooh ROFL

Worzel Gummidge and Aunt Sally
http://www.teletronic.co.uk/worzelstrip.jpg

Supergran! Stand back Superman, Iceman, Spiderman, Batman and Robin too... Don't wanna cause a ruckus, but B. A. Barracus have I got a match for you...

Roland Rat!
Mr. Majeeca! [Big Grin]

Screw you
Member # 11942

OMG

WORZEL AND HIS HEADS!!!

ROLAND RAT YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AND KEVIN

MALLET'S MALLET

LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND GO BLUGH,

INSPECTOR GADGET
TOYAH - CAN YOU HEAR IT BREAKING THROUGH!
BANARAMA AND FUN BOY 3 - IT AINT WOT YOU DO IT'S THE WAY THAT YOU DI AND THAT'S WOT GETS RESULTS!
COLUMBO -
FANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD - RELAX DON'T DO IT

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't want no more war, war
We don't want no more war, come in peace
We don't want no more war, come with love
We don't want no more war, unity
We don't want no more war, too much youth are dying
We don't want no more war, gun a fire
We don't want no more war, come and explore
We don't want no more war, can't take it no more

Weapons makers
It's a money making thing, political thing
Weapons makers
It's a money making thing, political thing
War

This war day, no one seems to be the winner
This war day, no one seems to be the winner
Both sides, end up in a body box
Both sides, end up in a body box
War
Funeral, Bawling
Funeral, Bawling
Crying, crying, crying
Crying, crying, crying

Here comes the gun salute, then they deliver the flag
Here comes the gun salute, then they deliver the flag
War
They always recruit young men to fight war
They always recruit young men to fight war
When they stay so far
When they stay so far
Weapons makers
Is a moneymaking thing, political thing
Weapons makers
Is a moneymaking thing, political thing
War, war
rememebr this maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan reggae is the bitch .mixed race babies rule the nation we here to stay and occupy the world .......

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66437813
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Marmalade - she was good
beano,dandy, bunty, jackie, j17, smash hits - cut the songs out and sing a long!!

a-ha
cindy lauper - girls jsut wanna have fun
prince - purple beret
cliff richards - living doll
shakin stevens - green door
BROS - more early 90's matt, luke and craig. When will i will i be famous?
wet wet wet - i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes.

The young ones - viven, neil, mike,rik

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

prince - purple beret

No, no as a vivid Prince fan in my teenage years (I wanted to go and visit him in Minneapolis and perhaps marry him! Unfortunately there was a big brick wall between me and Prince!!!! [Big Grin] ) the correct song titles you are talking about are 'Purple Rain' and 'Raspberry Beret'. Love both songs, LOL! [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Who would have thought - tomorrow night is a special on the German TV of music hits of the 80's! I am so excited, memories, memories..... Finally I can show my daughter what I was grooving to when I was a teeny! [Wink]
Screw you
Member # 11942

couldn't stand him personally.

paul young- where ever I lay my hat that's my home!

Rick astley-ginger ninger!!!
milli vanilli
phil collins
womack and womack
kylie I should be so lucky, lucky,lucky,lucky
diana ross- cahin reaction
lionel ritchie dancing on the ceiling
billie ocean under the boardwalk
luther vandross
kool and the gang
hot choclate

moonlighting - bruce willis

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Got myself a cryin, talkin, sleepin, walkin, livin' doll.
Gotta do my best to please her, just cos she's a liiiiiivin' doll...... [Big Grin]

Milli Vanilli! OMG... the Lip syncing, hair extension wearing freaks! Hehehe Girl you know it's true!

Fairground attraction... it's got to beeeeeeeeeeeee, perfect. It's got to beeeeeeeeeeee worth it yeah....

You you arrre still the B*llocks wotever! Oh bejaysus so's you are [Big Grin]

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Who would have thought - tomorrow night is a special on the German TV of music hits of the 80's! I am so excited, memories, memories..... Finally I can show my daughter what I was grooving to when I was a teeny! [Wink]

Which channel?!
Screw you
Member # 11942

WHY THANK YOU

Magic roundabout
bag puss
remmington steele
who's the boss
catchphrase
play your cards right
murder she wrote
charlie brown and snoppy
the professionals
waiting for god
cosby show

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Madonna "Holiday"
Michael Jackson "Billie Jean"
George Michael "I Want Your Sex"
Whitney Houston "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
Karyn White "Superwoman"
Jody Watley "Looking For A New Love"
Sheila E. "A Love Bizarre"
Sade "Paradise"
Keith Sweat "I Want Her"
Salt 'N' Pepa "Let's Push It"
Wham "Careless Whisper"
Cyndi Lauper "True Colors"
Taylor Dayne "Tell It To My Heart"
Debbie Gibson "Foolish Beat"
Tiffany "I Think We're Alone Now"
Culture Club "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"
Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams"
Kate Bush "Running Up That Hill"
Bangles "Manic Monday"
Kim Wilde "You Keep Me Hanging On"
Depeche Mode "A Question Of Lust"
David Bowie "Let's Dance"
Irene Cara "What A Feeling"
Will To Power "Baby I Love Your Way"
Womack & Womack "Don't Worry Be Happy"
Martika "Toy Soldiers"
Billy Idol "Eyes Without A Face"
Europe "Carrie"
Mr. Mister "Broken Wings"
Terence Trent D'Arby "Wishing Well"
Falco "Amadeus"
Simple Minds "Alive And Kicking"
ABC "The Look Of Love"
Alphaville "Big In Japan"
Janet Jackson "Nasty"
Sheena Easton "For Your Eyes Only"

and many many more songs. I could go on for hours....

Seriously the 80's were THE BEST!!! [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Which channel?!
http://www.superrtl.de/

Right after 'Upps - Die Pannenshow"! [Smile]

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
quote:
quote:

Which channel?!
http://www.superrtl.de/

Right after 'Upps - Die Pannenshow"! [Smile]

Die Pannenshow? Is that like "You've been framed"? Funny home movies?

I'll try to catch the 80's show.. I think I have RTL channel.

Danke! [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com