EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hohum/caterpillar...i'm off...bye bye everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hohum/caterpillar...i'm off...bye bye everyone
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to say bye to all you guys on here, there are some good people on here and i have enjoyed reading your posts, however lately it has become a bitchfest and i dont like it...

chimps...

"caterpillar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trying to say me ugly uhmmmmmmmm may have pased u in the street uhmmmmmmmmm tut tut not tell ,me issa a secret...but hey its ok i cud rub some beauty on yah .... mad mad now ...not good of you to talk of me like that i have never dissed you i kept a secret to where u was as if u was here or not ,uhmmmmmmmmm played me the fool .never nw talk any more so i shant answer u so no need to reply to this thread now ok ... "

i dont know what your problem with me is, i have never called you ugly, i have never insulted you so i dont know why you feel the need to say this...yes we live in the same area and i didnt want to meet, why is that a big deal? i have a right dont i? it was nothing personal although you seem to have made it so...

charm... good luck, i think you are a funny girl, you always make me laugh,

madam m, smuckers, doodles, ayisha, and all others i have forgoten names of, good luck to all of you, thank you to those who gave me good advice over the past few moths, salaam aleikom to you all xxxxxxx

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hohum, please dont go, i will miss you, you have given great advice, the bitchness will cool down, dont go, stay around, we need good people like you, kind ones, understanding, stay, give it another try, people care for you and good people must stay
please think about this
love Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they also asay i was ugly but who knows us, they dont know, maybe they are totally shocked when they see us, telling someone they are ugly is an easy way for them to accept that they are,, it makes them think they are beauty, to bring someone down,
stay please we need you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw Caterpillar.............I sorry it has come to this. I know you were feeling low a while back and
thought about leaving. In the end it gets to you and I know that. I just take a break, coz in the end you have to. Its hard to keep up a defence constantly.
The sad thing is when you come back the wolves home in again. They just dont know when to stop.
I for one am sad to see you go but I understand why.
Take care always [Wink]
xxx

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hohum:
[QB] i just wanted to say bye to all you guys on here, there are some good people on here and i have enjoyed reading your posts, however lately it has become a bitchfest and i dont like it...

chimps...

I remeber that post when you thought Chimpss said that but i dont think she meant it........ btw, is a very kind person & although sometimes her language blocks her & people misunderstand her...... she's a kind hearted person

Dont let something like that make you leave a forum........ not Chimpss, not Chimpps at all....... she's so sweet

Anyway, it's up to you but it's not right when people start leaving one after the other becuase thy clashed with someone..... Come on, I clashed with many people here when i wasd new & I have been having clashed for weeks & weks but I am still here [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said the dark, it does get easier, i really have to say i had times when i was heartbroken here, when i thought the world was out to get me, and that i was a really bad person, I felt guilty for putting post here, and getting negative results, i wished i hadnt done it, but we do, and we must just get,
you never know, it will get easier

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i just wanted to say bye to all you guys on here, there are some good people on here and i have enjoyed reading your posts, however lately it has become a bitchfest and i dont like it...

chimps...

"caterpillar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trying to say me ugly uhmmmmmmmm may have pased u in the street uhmmmmmmmmm tut tut not tell ,me issa a secret...but hey its ok i cud rub some beauty on yah .... mad mad now ...not good of you to talk of me like that i have never dissed you i kept a secret to where u was as if u was here or not ,uhmmmmmmmmm played me the fool .never nw talk any more so i shant answer u so no need to reply to this thread now ok ... "

i dont know what your problem with me is, i have never called you ugly, i have never insulted you so i dont know why you feel the need to say this...yes we live in the same area and i didnt want to meet, why is that a big deal? i have a right dont i? it was nothing personal although you seem to have made it so...

madam m, smuckers, doodles, ayisha, and all others i have forgoten names of, good luck to all of you, thank you to those who gave me good advice over the past few moths, salaam aleikom to you all xxxxxxx

TAKE A GRIP LADY FOR SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN MY CITY SO U SAID DID I SPREAD IT NO AND IF YOU CHECKED AND ASK OF ME ''SHEBA WOULD HAVE TOLD U I WAS HACKED AGAIN AND ITS TOOK ME 2DAYS TO SOUGHT OUT WHO WAS EENTERING MY USERNAME AND HACKING IM IN FUL TIME WRK NOW DAY OOF TODAY AND SO IT WASNT ME IM NOT EVEN ALOWED TO USES A PC WHERE I AM U NEED TO LOOK AS BEFRE AND LOOK AGAIN HOW I WAS WIF U SO TO CAL LME A BITCH I WUD LOVE NOW TO MEET YOU AND U JUDGE FOR URSELF ...NEED TO LOOK FURTHER BCK OK AND JUSDE IT BETTER ..ITS SORTED THE PERSON WH WAS RESPONCIBLE IS STILL HE ENJPYING HER DESSERTS BUT KNOWS I KNOW NOW ,NOT FUNNY U CAL ME WHAT YOU LIKE IM NO THE ONE THAT HID CUS U U GOT SCARED TO WHAT U HAD SPOKEN OF I DIDNT SPREAD NOTHING TAKKE GOOD CARE OF URSELF MIGHT BASH INTO U ONE DAY IM THE ONE WIF THE BRIGHT HEADSCARF CANT MISS ME OK OK OK OK ..THANX A BUNCH ....... [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im really tired of this here its pissed me off really pissed me off my spelling now is beyond help im angry and really seething i like to face people not hide behind a shitty place its become now ..i loved it here until i was hacked and some ahave a rrived bck now when in there forum they insulted us here i sat and read it wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee welcome im off now to paste and **** . [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another good bye thread?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''SHEBA WOULD HAVE TOLD U I WAS HACKED AGAIN

This is true. [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ah.. thankyou hun.. love you too... just take a break from the ES/BS, but dont stop posting elsewhere will ya?!

xxx

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com