EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a mistake my email is not prince_ali@yahoo.com ,it is prince_ali200@yahoo
sorry girls [Smile] )

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Prince Ali, tell something about yourself.
What`s your age?
What do you do for a living?
Where do you work?
What about your family?
Why do you want an European girl?
Hobby`s?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince Ali,

Have you ever been to prison?

Any drugs history?

Do you have STD's?

Have you ever had sex with a minor?

Any mental sickness in your family history?

Are you a gigolo?

Are you gay?

JUST JOKING [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aka cat ,u r must be funny jajajaaja
I dont take drugs never went to jail.
Am 29 ,i finished engineering from UK.
My father has a company for constructions .
as i said i was living UK before and i got used 2 them ,most of my ex were european .Thats why better for me to have european girl.
I go 2 the gym ,i love cars ,horse back ridding .

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you return to Egypt?
In which part of Cairo do you live?

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
I finished uni and came back ,why do i have to stay there,of course i have alot of friends there but i just go visit them and they visit me,i live in mohandesean
where u from ????? ? [Smile] )

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
At the moment from Europe. When I`m in Egypt, in Heliopolis.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
And to make it clear: I`m not fitting in your targets, lol...

--------------------

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
its ok [Smile] ) in UK they say the sea is full of fish [Smile] )
and we can still be friends if u dont mind
where about in europe u from ?

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
My family is French/Belgian/Dutch/Italian/Egyptian. And sometimes I`m in other country`s 2! I`m sorry but I don`t want be more exact.

--------------------

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw nice mixed [Wink]
am egyptian lebanese

But are you happy that from time to time u r in other country ?
dont u have a bf ?

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I think you`re wrong about me;) I have a husband, children and old enough to be your grandmother, lol...

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehheeheheheheheheheehehehehe

i like this ??????????????????????

he was trying to pull you, well said!!!!!!

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Hahahaha [Smile] i am just flirting
i know am not lucky in my love life [Frown]

amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go and wash ....boy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
go and wash mmmm ic
better u go and wash ur [Wink]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:

Don`t get jealous,Amon..let the boy speak. [Mad]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hahahaha [Smile] i am just flirting
i know am not lucky in my love life [Frown]

I`m afraid you`re looking for luck in love at the wrong place, Lombardo.Plenty of fish around you.If your family really has the standard you did mention, it won`t be a problem to find fishes.
Fishes in all kind of flavours...

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
amon alex ,u dont havea word just only go and wash am sure every1 used 2 tell u this word everyday ,bec u dont have other thing 2 say ,but i hope u washed it finaly
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Every1 has his style his life ,some like fat some like slim ,every1 has his own style ,some people like black .
For me i can deal with egyptians girls ,so wot shall i do ,is it my mistake ??
Sec my style is not arabic girl ,i prefer western ,so why everbody is against me and thinking that i want a western girl for her passport or for her country ,first am not gonna live in her country ,sec i have 2 passports .
Everybody is agaisnt me bec i just said wot i want .And u still dunno me .Thx anyway.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lombardo47 - I am sure that you will find what you are looking for in love, I wish you all the happiness and best wishes for your future.

Thanks for your advice on the other thread - Will Egyptian men ever stand up to their family. I might pm you later so that I can talk more about this situation I am in, probably good that I hear things from another male egyptians perspective.

Take care, Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Miss sharm - Thanks for last message [Smile]

Yes why not egyptian men stand up too their family??
In my opinion ,if an egyptian man loves a foreigner and his girl is a good person and loves him 2 ,she will take care of him and respect his culture ,then why not 2 marry .
They are not doing something wrong ,they are gonna marry people ohhh my god .
Is marriage these days in our life is wrong or a bad thing or wot exactly ??

Look amanda ,just think about it ,if you are gonna marry is it something wrong ?? is it something bad ???
The answer is no ,and everybody in the this world knows it is the best thing ,so go for it amanda .
I have alot of stories about arabs married to foreigners.And tell u what [Smile] my parents faced difficulties in marriage [Smile] hahahaha
Because my father is not egyptian.
Look amanda if you are sure that ur boy friend loves you ,dont leave him just be wiz him and try 2 help each other.Bceause i were in this situation before .And goodluck [Smile]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
in UK they say the sea is full of fish [Smile]

LOL... yea... just not ours!!! bloody spaniards! but whats that got to do with the price of fish aye??!!!!

yes amanda... i was checking him out!! how are you? pm me if you want.

x

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Prince Ali,

Any drugs history?

Do you have STD's?

Are you a gigolo?

Are you gay?

Lombardo47 (Ali) did you answer *The Dark Angel* aka CAT truthfully? Especially the bit about that you have STD's [Mad]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Aka cat ,u r must be funny jajajaaja
I dont take drugs never went to jail.
Am 29 ,i finished engineering from UK.
My father has a company for constructions .
as i said i was living UK before and i got used 2 them ,most of my ex were european .Thats why better for me to have european girl.
I go 2 the gym ,i love cars ,horse back ridding .

Lombardo47 (Ali) just read this again and yes you did answer *The Dark Angel* aka CAT as truthfully as you saw, you just forgot to answer the question whether you have STD's, is HIV not and STD in your mind? Is that not a relevant piece of information that you should be giving to someone who is entering into a relationship with you whether that relationship is to be sexual or not.

Beware people this guy is dangerous [Mad]

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw nice mixed [Wink]
am egyptian lebanese

But are you happy that from time to time u r in other country ?
dont u have a bf ?

He is so desperate isn't he !! [Smile]
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree miss sharm, he didnt want to answer this one

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Prince Ali,

Any drugs history?

Do you have STD's?

Are you a gigolo?

Are you gay?

CAT - astute as ever! [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Therefore for further information this guy who is known here at es as LombardO47 his actual full name is Mohamed Ali Labib Zarif his date of birth is 28.02.78 and he was living in the Dokki area of Cairo but from what he has written to me he is currently planning to travel to Germany to work there. BEWARE

Quoting Amanda's warning here so that everyone would be warned that in a couple of days it's Lombardo's birthday.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tisk tisk tisk [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,Well, Well....I leave for a few drinks and **********!!!!!!!!

I always knew Miss Sharm was a slut,but it appears now that she is a diseased slut! Ali thank God you didn't sleep with her and I believe that that tramp tried to get you to fkuc her sans condom and I won't even get started on the "waiter boyfriend" because she has low-life written all over her. I'm sorta seeing why her son ran off to Cyprus to be rid of this sharmoota.

I'll be off again.... Anybody ever heard of this place called Latex? (No pun intended in light of the circumstances...)

Ass
In
Deep
Shit

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
josette
dont listen to him,
hes a lyer not miss sharm
when that girl booked her ticket, he was trying it on with polina
thats how low he is, he ugly as well , seen the foto
yuk

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
josette
dont listen to him,
yuk

YK, then why did she still go if she knew he was doing that. It doesnt make much sense. [Confused]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
josette
dont listen to him,
yuk

He was also trying it on with others on here and from what I have heard these last few days he is still trying it on with people.

If you want to defend him Josette maybe you and him should get it together, or then maybe you already have, you both appear to have crawled up from the same gutter!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
She didnt know as far as i know, Rumi,
Me and polina, didnt know wht the hell to do, she already had her ticket, and was dead set to go,
wht would you have done in this situation?
I just heard this, and didnt want to be involved, he was saying things like he didnt have no feelings for her, and all this stuff, it was a hard one, i was just hoping it would work out , and when he saw her he would love her, but you never know
and as for the fact that he paid all this is rubbish, hes just a creep.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
yorkshire u r slur like miss sharm and u dunno anything
If u r asking why she came and why i went 2 her and i picked her up from the airüport and i invited her for everything i spent 1000 dollars food for free ,accomodation for free trasportation for free drink for free going out and parties for free
and now she is insulting me ,so who is the wrong and who is the right ,i was treating her like a princess
and bec i have problems in my work she insulted me ,miss sharm and yorkshire r sluts am sorry and thank you josetts for supprorting ,miss sharm was begging me 2 sleep wiz her without condom and i was afraid .really slut miss sharm

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably wouldnt have believed you anyway, YR. [Frown] This is the problem with her and mystic, people give them really good advice and they just dont want to hear it. Take this example, sharm has had 2 bad experiences with egyptian men, maybe more, who knows.She didnt use her head, she just listened to his words and judged him to be good by just that alone.Look where it got her. Now you would think that her friend MH would take heed and maybe rethink her plans and get to know this person she met on here,especially after his character has come into question. Will she though? No she wont and she will end up in same position. The best friends I have in life are the ones who kicked me in the azz and challenged me during my dark days.My divorce was devestating, the loss of my mother was even worse. Sympathy was nice, but it helped me continue to wallow in depression. My best friends finally had enough, came along and bluntly put things into perspective for me. They knocked me out of my stupor and I thank god everyday they did!! Sometimes the best kind of love is tough love. [Smile] Self respect and dignity are something a woman should never let anyone or anything take from her,especially a man!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Yes i agree, with you rumi
Really through depression, its so hard to feel good from sympathy, Youre right the hard truth is definatly the wake up call,

I really hope MH with be ok, im worried about her, and i hope all with go well, but please mystic , use a condom,

do whtever else you like but think safe at all times

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:

Wash what, Amon? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
yorkshire u r slur like miss sharm and u dunno anything
If u r asking why she came and why i went 2 her and i picked her up from the airüport and i invited her for everything i spent 1000 dollars food for free ,accomodation for free trasportation for free drink for free going out and parties for free
and now she is insulting me ,so who is the wrong and who is the right ,i was treating her like a princess
and bec i have problems in my work she insulted me ,miss sharm and yorkshire r sluts am sorry and thank you josetts for supprorting ,miss sharm was begging me 2 sleep wiz her without condom and i was afraid .really slut miss sharm

If I am a slut what does that make you?
How nice of you to pick me up from the airport? Free transport? Well, you did have your car with you so what do you imply here, wasn'tlike we went anywhere apart from drive around Hurghada day after day, night after night.
Ok, maybe you did pay for everything as you say when I was there but from what I understand isn't that what any decent, respectable Egyptian man does? The only difference is you aren't decent and respectable because now you want to complain about what you did. I have never asked you for any of your money, you offered to pay for my flight and I said no because I do have my pride.
The thing is you lied to me about everything to get me to come there and when I was there even more lies. You said before I came that you would book a villa and I would have my own room, I came there and we stayed in a sleazy apartment that you got some deal on because your so called friend Amr (policeman) was related to the owner.
You can't complain about paying for the nights out because if I remember most of them were free because you or your friends knew of people that could get us into these events.
You even left to go home to Cairo a day before I flew. I stayed with you so called policeman friend who tried it on with me, you know damn well that I said no to him. Maybe this was your game though Ali you and your friends thought that you could share me, well your plan backfired on you didn't it? Next time you try these plans to get a girl to sleep with you and come to Egypt tell here to sign on to es then she can read for herself what you are truly like.

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Really amanda u r **** ,i took the room for free ,u saw me how much i paid money for the room ,really am not gonna waist my time talking 2 some1 like u ,fcuck off.I will never be wiz after u slept iz my friend and u told him dont tell ali ,fcuk u
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Really amanda u r **** ,i took the room for free ,u saw me how much i paid money for the room ,really am not gonna waist my time talking 2 some1 like u ,fcuck off.I will never be wiz after u slept iz my friend and u told him dont tell ali ,fcuk u

Ali, I don't really care what you want to say about me, strange how you come on es now, did someone tell you what had been posted about you.
I never said that you took the room for free, I was just pointing out how you lied to me by sayng you would rent a villa and I would have my own room because you wanted to treat me like a princess. Instead when I came we stayed in a sleazy apartment because your friend knew the owner.

I am not talking to you either, just writting on a forum so other can read what is written here and be made aware. Did you not realise that I stopped contacting you weeks ago because I realised what you are like.

You are loosing it Ali, you know that I didn't sleep with you friend when I was there, why would I make such comments here at es saying how your sleazy friends had tried it on with me and I thought that I was being tested.

You are dangerous doing what you are doing and this is just the start of me telling people, there are many more out there that need this information about you, perhaps a good start would be your new employer in Germany.

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Amanda ,plsss go and sleep u r fckuing lier ,didnt i ask u if u want 2 sleep alone and u told me ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo pls be wiz me and u jumped on me kissing me and then u slept wiz me ,didnt i ask u from the begining to sleep seperate ,really amanda u r stupid and **** and every thing **** in this whole world ,pls i have other important things 2 do now ,plsss go and find another guy 2 fckuk wiz u ,thats the only thing u r searching
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ali, you are a liar.
Amanda was in touch with me by phone when she went to meet you - she was worried and concerned about certain aspects. She didnt sleep with any of your friends. In fact, when she told me that you had left for Cairo and one of your friends tried it on with her, I told her that they showed they had no respect for her and you, and didnt have any respect for her, because otherwise that wouldnt have happened.

just go and bugger off......................

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
well said Dawn
Hes just a big fat creep

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! This is one angry guy. Nice to see he can control himself, what a gentleman! [Eek!] [Mad] [Confused]
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Amanda ,did u forget to tell ur friends when u were naked infront of me from first day and then i told u look amanda we r just friends and i dont want anything now 2 happen between us .remember when u asked me for money 20 000 british pounds ,hhahahaha
and u said that i was running after u ,amanda i dumped u when we were in hurghada and u slept wiz my friend ,even the british girls that i introduced u 2 them ,kicked u out from their house and they didnt want u 2 stay wiz them .Do u think i will be wiz u after all of that .Bye amanda mwaaaaaaaaah

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Lombardo47 - Where do you want me to start with you and your lies?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com