EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » miss you DADDY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: miss you DADDY
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS SO SO SAD OF A LITTLE GIRL LOST HER DAD IN THE WAR ,AWWWWWWWWWWW MAN IM CRY ..SICKENS ME OF WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN ,,AH BLESS HER ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRytaC9NxjY
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!! I KNOW HOW SHE MUST FEEL I LOST MY DAD AT THE VERY YOUNG AGE OF 2:(

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's heartbreaking for anyone to lose a parent. And for smaller children, even teenagers it can definitely be a traumatic experience.

My parents split when I was just over a year old so I don't remember anything about him. I did get to know later on what kind of man he was. And I am thankful to have been brought up only by my mother. She did a fantastic job.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raising up children by only one parent always leaves influences on the child. Statistics say the devorce-rate by that children is higher because they have missed certain parts of a living together childhood.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Raising up children by only one parent always leaves influences on the child. Statistics say the devorce-rate by that children is higher because they have missed certain parts of a living together childhood.

And do you have statistics about children who grow up in not stable and discordent households? How do you think these circumstances influence the future of a child?

And then ask yourself the question, what is worse?????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be sad [Frown] ,ohh my god to lose her father and she is still young ,it is really very bad .
Hope everything wiz her will be fine and god will support her .

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its good that she remembers him seems her family is helping her with that....My Mother never helped me to remember. I think that loosing my Father at such an early age helped me to be a better and stronger woman. And it is still hard... sometime I find myself crying and thinking of him and how I long to remember him.... his hair...eyes ....touch.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a little off topic of the young girl who lost her father. But I don't think kids raised in one parent households are any worse off than kids who grow up in dysfunctional 2 parent households. In fact I think a child raised with one parent may be better off in the long run. And I say this from personal experience. I divorced my child's father when he was 1 year old because he was an alcoholic and abusive. And I KNOW my son had a much better life than if I would have stayed with his father just so he could have had a dad around. My child is now a young adult getting ready to graduate from college and he has a good job and great g/f. In fact, he has thanked me for not making him grow up with a dad who is still a piece of **** for a father.

But for children in warm, loving households I am sure it must be devastating to them to lose their father to something as tragic as war...
At least she will have good memories of her father...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
This is a little off topic of the young girl who lost her father. But I don't think kids raised in one parent households are any worse off than kids who grow up in dysfunctional 2 parent households. In fact I think a child raised with one parent may be better off in the long run. And I say this from personal experience. I divorced my child's father when he was 1 year old because he was an alcoholic and abusive. And I KNOW my son had a much better life than if I would have stayed with his father just so he could have had a dad around. My child is now a young adult getting ready to graduate from college and he has a good job and great g/f. In fact, he has thanked me for not making him grow up with a dad who is still a piece of **** for a father.

But for children in warm, loving households I am sure it must be devastating to them to lose their father to something as tragic as war...
At least she will have good memories of her father...

hey i applaud you , good lady ,
i was a single parent of 10years and two children who are with me are never in trouble and the son is joining RAF SCHOOL intake is january 2007,they were content and no arguments they not see between to adults for them years there was harmomny in my house now me married NO its gone they stress and argue than ever now ...even after a year .i feel now me done them wrong ,
my other son 21 had to endure a bad marriage betwen me and his dad not afraid to say but he beat me up plenty this phscolicaly forgive spelling as damaged him to some to agree ....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Chimps. Don't worry sweety, you are doing fine. It takes a lot of adjustment when children are use to just having their Mom around and then she gets married again. And I'm sure you did what you felt you needed to do at the time but the important thing is you got away from the abuse. And I think from what I have read from you that now your children are doing good. You did not do them wrong by getting re-married. You have a right to happiness. You know there will be ups & downs in all marriages. I am sure your 21 yr old is a great son!! And believe me, I pray for your daughter that she will be ok. I think she has a great Mom!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
aww thankyou thats the most nicest thing had said to me in along time thankyou thankyou ,ur a kind person .ive made lovely friends here and some im talk now reguarely on messengers ..and one good pne is sheba shes lovely lady ...and now ur as well lovely thankyou for u kind words .....
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps dont ever doubt that you are a wonderful mother. You and i have talked a little through messages on here and you are a wonderful lady. All of us wonder from time to time if we are not messing up our childrens lives but honey we are all entitled to happiness and there are always hard times.
Children often have a way of making us feel we are the worst people on earth, remember its during those times that we are usually doing the best for them, they just happen not to like it much at that moment but will understand later in life.
This video made me cry so hard, thinking ahead of how my children will feel, especially the little one when her father leaves them.
Mine are older than this one but the pain will be just as real. I hope i can be enough for them to help them through it.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yes it got to me cus i lost my dear father at the tender age of 7years im every second and every day think of him ..but she has emspired me what a lovely little girl ....for her father to be taken so tragicaly .thanx again ...i try my best...
mysticheart thankyou lovely lady ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com