EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Increase in number of Egyptian women dating expat men.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Increase in number of Egyptian women dating expat men.
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egy men and foreign women relationships seem to be the main discussion on this site.
Successful Egy women are now turning to foreign men. They also travel and share homes with not as much trouble and hassle.
But then when it comes to marriage they have the problems. No Orfi here either,has to be full marriage.
Interesting..

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, please, I am interested in the subject. This kind of relationship is still unique in my eyes. I've only met a handful of Egyptian women dating/marrying foreign guys.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of an Egyptian woman who married and American man. They lived some time in Egypt, some in US and some in UK until she died [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollanda
Member # 1011

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this new movement! Why this would only be possible for men?? Sometimes i talk about it with my husband...he agrees but not when it concerns his own sister....this it he problem, i think!
Posts: 92 | From: the netherlands | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a couple, Nubian woman who was married to an American man.......... this woman actually looks like Sophia Lauren with those high cheeck bones, she had stories on how people would mistake her for Sophia

Anyway, they must have been married for almost 20 years because they have teenage son & daughter

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know European men would walk absolutely with their heads in pink clouds for ages, when they would get a relationship with an (reliable)Egyptian woman. Everything they`ve ever dreamed off should be come true! Matter of time, I suppose... [Smile]

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen plenty of this in England, Spain, and Germany. Very little of it in Egypt, but I do know two couples of this make up, they met in AUC.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com