EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Doubts and what to do next? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doubts and what to do next?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO TODAY YOU ARE DIVA WHAT ARE YOU TOMORROW? I MEANT WHAT DOES TEARS AND BARABEER MEAN?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diva-Eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
oh my god, hahahaahahahahaahaa

you are so funny today diva, you crack my ass

i know which chocolate factory you come from, i expect its a bit shitty up there [Big Grin]

You are the one with her ass cracked so it must be shitty where you are!
Posts: 32 | From: Chocolate factory | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY CANT YOU SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE AND GROW THE HELL UP.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diva-Eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
WHY CANT YOU SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE AND GROW THE HELL UP.

WHY CANT YOU?
Posts: 32 | From: Chocolate factory | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
I AM AND I DO SAY NICE THINGS TO PEOPLE BUT YOU????????????? WHAT CAN I SAY THE NICER I AM TOO YOU THE MORE EVIL YOU GET. JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND LEAVE ME OUT OF YOU SILLY REPLIES. I CAME ON HERE THINKING THAT YOU ALL HAD SOME GOOD ADVICE NOT TO BE NASTY.YOU SEE THERE ARE STILL NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE AND I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME AND YOU JUST SAY THINGS TO HURT PEOPLE WELL ITS NOT WORKING WITH ME. I AM YOUR FRIEND NOT AN ENEMY.OK?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
micky, you are the most lovely from all, and diva is so jealous, this idiot, cant say nothing good over no one, they just want to fight all day, it gives them a cheap thrill, , i had enough from this stupid, one,

it will never grow up, such a child.

i jusdt wish the disease would get off this forum,, it spreads like wild fire

but we are here for you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THANKS GF I APPRECIATE YOU AND THE OTHERS WHO ARE HERE TO GET AND RECIEVE ADVICE. NOT BE NASTY OLD CHILDREN. YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW BESIDES TIBE AND BLUE SKIES AND DOODLE BUG AND NOURHAN AND ALL THE OTHERS
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
quote:

it will never grow up, such a child.

You cant be a Brit your english sucks
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
and you are just plain nasty it equals out your fingers never made a mistake on the board? huh?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well you must be an it, are you male or female?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
it is mk i bet
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh thats for sure micky, we all know who this is ,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
try to be clever , but ohhhhhhhhh i forgot we dont have any brains [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diva-Eva:
quote:

i know which chocolate factory you come from, i expect its a bit shitty up there [Big Grin]

Is your azz so special that it doesn't have a crack in it? [Eek!]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again lady`s, for ruining my topic by your silly private wars. It`s not the first time I`ve asked you.Think I have to get angry...
Just open a private topic for yourselves, where you can call each other names, use bad language, as much as you want.
BUT DON`T BOTHER US WITH THIS!!!!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
quote:

Is your azz so special that it doesn't have a crack in it? [Eek!]
Yezzz [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it is mk i bet

[Big Grin]

[Cool]

You wish!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diva-Eva
Member # 12400

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
it is mk i bet

[Big Grin]

[Cool]

You wish!

I am you and you are me and we are one [Wink]
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Thanks again lady`s, for ruining my topic by your silly private wars. It`s not the first time I`ve asked you.Think I have to get angry...
Just open a private topic for yourselves, where you can call each other names, use bad language, as much as you want.

I just read today on another site that ES has a rep for all the sh*t talk'n on it.. haha.. I thought that was funny [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

I just read today on another site that ES has a rep for all the sh*t talk'n on it.. haha.. I thought that was funny [Roll Eyes]
what site was that honey?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visa Journey.. i saw some post of people talking about this site today.. maybe it was from people already here.. but it made me crack up [Big Grin] I didnt know you guys are famous [Razz]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
Visa Journey.. i saw some post of people talking about this site today.. maybe it was from people already here.. but it made me crack up [Big Grin] I didnt know you guys are famous [Razz]

we are famous, unfortunately. Yes there is a lot of bitching.

Usernames on Visa Journey have plenty to be bitchy about because I highly doubt any direct insightful questions are asked.

the kind of questions an Immigration officer will ask. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
magnoona777 which thread is it? the gossip crap thread?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
it is mk i bet

[Big Grin]

[Cool]

You wish!

I am you and you are me and we are one [Wink]
What about me? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
mm... I'll try to find the link.. BUT I just did a search of "egypt" and found it
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not what Magnoona is talking about but I found a forum where people were having arguments about ES's Egyptology section & its attacks [Big Grin] Dondona, Human Biodversity forum
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
About that shift in class structure of Egyptians after the Revolution:

[IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4349/socioeconomicchangeegypyx1.th.jpg[/IMG]

Whatever Happened to the Egyptians?

Pg 33,

If we take data contained in the 1986 population census showing various estimates of the proportion of the Egyptian population falling under the poverty line, and indicators of income distribution revealed by recent Family Budget Surveys, we may tentatively suggest a level of income of LE300 per month per family in 1990 as the borderline between the 'lower' and 'middle' classes, and of LE10,000 as the borderline between the 'middle' and 'higher' classes. According to this classification, about 53 percent (or 30 million people) of the total population of 56 million woudl belong to the 'lower class', about 45 percent (or 25 million people) to the 'middle class', and the remaining 2-3 percent (1-2 million persons) would constitute the 'higher class'.

The two figures on the above illustrate the change that has occured in the relative sizes of the three classes over the last forty years. On the left, the ratios between the three classes, based on the data for 1952 referred to above, are 1:20:85, while the ratios for 1990 illustrated on the right are 1:17:20. According to these two classifications, the middle class has increased more than six times in the last forty years while the lower class has grown by only 75 percent, and the higher class five to ten times.

But no less than the change in relative size has been the change in the characteristics of the three classes. The new higher class does not consist mainly of the descendants of the older higher classes, but rather of families of recently acquired wealth, whose fortunes were accumulated during the 1970s and 1980s, since such an accumulation of wealth would have been a rarity before launching of the open-door policies.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com