EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I LOST MY HUSBAND

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I LOST MY HUSBAND
bird
Member # 8784

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an Egyptain husband but I came back home to sort some stuff out but now i do not have enough money to go back to him in EGYPT to start our life, so he broke up with me. I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE WORLD HAS ENDED. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PARECETAMOLspeed
Member # 10861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PARECETAMOLspeed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see your from trinidad ,,what and how long did you know him ,did you use all your money on him where he live and whats his name ...you silly girl ...my mum would have a field day here dissing the crap head .im sorry ..

--------------------
headache4u

Posts: 88 | From: HEAVEN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa...why did you leave without having money to go back to him? That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm so sorry for your pain though. [Frown] Couldn't he go to you?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bird, are you officially married to him?

What you mean by you don't have enough money to go back to Egypt to start life together? Is it not even enough for a plane ticket? Was he expecting you will take care of him in the future.

Please - and only if you want - give more details about your relationship.

Also from my side - sorry for the heartbreak he caused you. Nothing is worse than to get dumped by the person you love with all of your heart. [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im also concerned with the phrase ''not enough money to start our life'', surely if you have enough money for a planeticket you could bough work and make the money for your future together.??

anyway, i am sorry for you too, but i hope you can work it all out, and come back to egypt

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am sorry for you .But how come you dont have money to go back 2 him ,all u need is just the ticket 2 travel! Dont u have money 2 buy ur ticket?

Does he has his own house ? doesnt he work ?
I cant understand that he dumped u bec u dont have money,you can come and work and succeed together.

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that bird...I can imagine how do u feel now....Try to understand that if ur money is the most important to him,that means that u r the only one who loved in that relation,coz he,for sure,got something else on his mind...I know that this will not make ur pain feel easyer,but try to read all topics from other girls on this forum,so u'll be able to find out more abt thier experineces,and maybe,for short time that will occupy ur mind...Be strong,and have my best...
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a very sad story,
my heart goes out to you

you will find many friends here that will be here for you
when love is involved sometimes were not thinking about money and serious stuff,

i hope it all works out in the end

keep strong,

love YR

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you said you came back home, wos your ticket one way? or a return?

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something's fishy here. Troll?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats funny i thought it was a RAT!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i understand how you feel? and it is hard time does not matter what happen? but you need to be smart"recall all your story you may find the reason but love make you never see it" and also be strong.... nothing call you life end no.. it is hard time but freinds and family will help you to go through your hard time...and after that it will be history no more.....
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry bird to hear of your pain and I am sure with time you will come through this difficult time. I think it is important that you and your husband remember the saying "For better for worse, for richer for poorer", you can have nothing in this life but if you have the support and love of your loved one you can feel like the richest person on earth.
Take care and keep smiling, Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com