EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » getting back together?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: getting back together?
ghfk0989
Member # 11235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghfk0989         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you have had a relationship where you broke up, but then got back together? Was it still the same after that? Did you trust that he/she still loved you the same? Was it you or them who initially broke it off? How long did it take before you got back together? I really want my fiance back. He still hasn't told me what the problem is.. just that it would be better for me to have someone here at home. I want him back so much, but I don't know how it will be even if he does come back.. I was sure he loved me so much and even in the emails he sent about breaking up, he said I was the best girl in his life.
Posts: 18 | From: Ghana | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I know too well the horrible feeling you are going through right now, it's like the whole world crushed on you, you feel very sad, disappointed and alone.

But don't be, get support from friends and family members in this difficult time.

A man who breaks up with you by e-mail and doesn't tell you the reason(s) why he feels that way is not worth your love.

He does not care about your feelings. You deserve someone much better.

Be strong, kady, crying is allowed it's totally normal, let it all out and move on. And remember, there will be light at the end of the tunnel for you. All the best. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell u the truth ,any of my past relation i dont get back again wizz it ,because i did it twice and didnt work .
It is over when u were wiz some1 and then split ,really u might think it can work again ,but honestly it wont .
because if it really works ,then why u split from the begining.If any couple love each other they will never break up ,even if they fight.
They fight but at the end they get the solution and become together again without breaking up .They might not talk for 2 or 3 or 1 week ,but not more than this.So better forget about ur past bec it is past.

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done both, things were better after we got back together. Things are also complicated. If he is saying these things it is very possible he mentioned you to his family and they are not willing to accept anything serious between you..
No one knows but him

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kady,

I have to tell you I know you are in a lot of pain now but it will get better. Please do yourself a favor and don't talk to this guy anymore, block his emails, block his messenger, and don't pick up if he calls. Every day it will hurt less and less until one day you realize that you haven't thought of him in weeks, I promise. It is not worth it to get back together, he broke up with you for a reason and no matter what that reason is he still did it knowing that he would be hurting you. If he had been a real man he would have talked over whatever the problem was with you and not just ended the relationship. Breaking up happens for a reason and if you do get back together you will always wonder when will it happen again, and it will. Anybody whose first instinct is to break up when problems arise is not someone you want to be with. Please do this for yourself, you can and will meet someone else. Write me if you need to talk. OK?

-Sarah

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist-

You are right 100 percent,am sure kady that u will meet another person and will forget ur ex .
Waaaaw Alchemist ,am wiz u in all u said [Wink]

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kady,to get back together with a "old" love is similiar like u r reading same book twice!Well it is not so bad if the book is the good one....but if all goes well,why did u brake up?
Anyway,I never had that...to back togther again.....But in ur case....if I remember well...what if his reason to leave u was really other woman?What if he thought thet that woman is better chance for him-and decide to leave u coz of her?But what if in the meanwhile,she acctualy left him..And what he'll do?Of course he'll give u good excuse and try to have u back!Better bird in the hand than 10birds on the tree!

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A second time around actually can work out well. Both partners grew up more and matured, they know what flaws the other person has and how to deal with them, they try to communicate better this time. I believe if you rekindle a relationship for the second time you go into it with a different approach.

But in your case, kady, you don't know what went wrong with your relationship, why he broke up with you. And this unknown makes you feel guilty and you are probably blaming yourself for the failure. It's so not fair.

Believe me he already has other plans. Get over him for your own sanity. A good guy would break up with good manners in a good way - although it would still terrible hurt. But the way he's treating you is just unrespectful.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lombardo, I am glad you agree with me. [Smile]

A second time might work with some people but I believe only if they have spent a significant amount of time apart (like a year) and had the time to mature. Perhaps dated some other people and realized what they want and do not want from another person and a relationships. Relationships are about compromise and sacrifice, everything is not supposed to be about one person. Right now I think this is all about him, and kady you deserve better than that.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know wot really to say, ive been there and done it , and broke up again, i agree it can work second time around, But for me it didnt, but there is always a reason why , its doesnt , and looking back im so glad im not in the relation anymore.
Its so painfull, and ive done alot of chasing, but it never worked,

good luck and i hope that you will get what you want in the end

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com