EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Are all Egyptian men so horny? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Are all Egyptian men so horny?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got back from a trip to Egypt visiting my fiance and spent 2 weeks with him in a flat and he was all over me every five minutes! I mean don't get me wrong I enjoyed it as he is a great lover, but is that normal? I consider myself as having a healthy sexual appetite, but my first night there we made love seven times!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 7? (bas saba7 Meskeeeeenah!! )
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you didn`t expect this, never been with your fiancee before?
I think this has been a major opportunity for him, there aren`t that much possibility`s to have free sex in Egypt.
He must be with his head in the clouds right now...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_crow
Member # 4766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_crow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normal dear normal, but don't expect the same next time.
Posts: 50 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, Josette, I am sure your fiance will be asking you to come back again very soon!

That guy got really lucky!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, hi, I wouldn't let your fiance know you are discussing your private life on the web, he would be very unhappy, egy men like these sort of things to remain private between man and wife.
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all I can say is, he has probably never had the opportunity before and you, are probably the first.... Kid in a candy shop!
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONLY 7 TIMES THIS IS A SHAME TO EGYPT . THE MINMINM NUMBER IS NOT LESS THAN 13 [Frown]

[Frown]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whois offering offer 13-Let's start with auction!LOL....I'm changing my thinking of visiting Egypt coz it would be really dangerous!:)Now I'll be serious:
Really Josette,I belive that u were the lucky one...but listen to Sawny,abt discussing of ur private things...don't let him know....coz for sure he willn't like it!

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so...what's the average per day for an egyptian? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he has a fresh taste of it now ,,was he a virgin ,,can you tell ....once they had it they cant get enough mof it .what he do now you going to WEB 2 WEB now ......
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sawny:
Josette, hi, I wouldn't let your fiance know you are discussing your private life on the web, he would be very unhappy, egy men like these sort of things to remain private between man and wife.

I am sure her guy doesn't mind. First of all he's most probably not reading ES, secondly her username is definitely not her real first name and thirdly the guy would exaggerate his performance to 20 times or even more...... so the man she's talking about can't be him! That's my logical understanding! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enquiring minds want to know! Is this normal? [Razz]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I consider myself as having a healthy sexual appetite, but my first night there we made love seven times!

I am sure that you now need a holiday to recover from that trip! [Wink]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a healing hip bath?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, this is normal. My personal variation is to only do it twice per day, but each session lasts 14 hours. I also try to make sure to find time to do this 8 or 9 days a week. [Razz]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Graf_Genn, think you need a healing bath 2.Boaster;)

--------------------

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only twice a day, 8 or 9 days a week? [Eek!] Would it be safe to assume you think quality is more important than quantity? [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Quality runs back by long lasting rehearsal excersises. It will become a dependant movement. A bit infamous when you`re busy with daily life, if you ask me... He probably is walking in a strange way now...

--------------------

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
ONLY 7 TIMES THIS IS A SHAME TO EGYPT . THE MINMINM NUMBER IS NOT LESS THAN 13 [Frown]

[Frown]

Baaaattttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:

[Frown]

Remember this thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/004402.html

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously...how many times/ day is normal
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great post, seriously i love it. I wish that some of the guys would answer on this. 7 times, that is crazy. I have to give you some respect Josette because that is nuts. LOL
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If its 7 times in one night, it says to me that he can't hold an erection for very long.

Premature ejactulators should be exterminated.

If a guy ejactulates within 40 minutes if he is worth anything should be able to hold this erection for another 40 minutes untill his woman has had her orgasms.

Its a deliberate choice for a guy to be multi-orgasmic.

If he choses not to be it says to me that he is selfish.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
If its 7 times in one night, it says to me that he can't hold an erection for very long.

Premature ejactulators should be exterminated.

If a guy ejactulates within 40 minutes if he is worth anything should be able to hold this erection for another 40 minutes untill his woman has had her orgasms.

Its a deliberate choice for a guy to be multi-orgasmic.

If he choses not to be it says to me that he is selfish.

Actually there was nothing "premature" about his lovemaking. The very first time we made love when we entered the flat, he orgasmed the fastest,but this was his first time with a woman. But after that first time, he constantly was erect and I was just really taken aback because he is 31, not exactly a teenager. Anyway, I enjoyed it ,but I was just like wow!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must be nice,sexy and wiz perfect body to let your bf makes 7 times wiz u [Wink]
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
You must be nice,sexy and wiz perfect body to let your bf makes 7 times wiz u [Wink]

Ever notice how no Arab or Egyptian woman would make a comment of that nature.

Nor has an Egyptian guy ever made a commment like yours above Lombardo47 towards an Egyptian woman on this board.

It could be a compliment, it also could possibly be not a compliment.

[Roll Eyes]

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply impolite to flirt with a woman that is obviously taken [Razz]

quote:
The very first time we made love when we entered the flat, he orgasmed the fastest,but this was his first time with a woman. But after that first time, he constantly was erect and I was just really taken aback because he is 31, not exactly a teenager.
...31 and it is his first time, I suppose that erection will last for at least another 10 years straight in order to make up for lost time. [Razz]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO Graf_Geen. Exactly what i was thinking!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it just depends on the man, they are all different i expect. The ex fiance he was a minimum of 5 times and we usually did 9 times a day a few in morning, a few mid day and then at least 4 at night lol. each time of day with about 10 min break in between.
My ex boyfriend was completely different he wanted it only once every other day to every 3 days.....

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

When did you all sleep???? LOL
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got my rythem just right ...GASPS!!!!!!!!!!!!2gether.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...jthis is very inteestingbu thread. but my husband would die if I posted his prowess for the world to see.

Let's just say he makes me VERY happy!

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we can now link 2 fake posts to the same person now.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
lol
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
so...what's the average per day for an egyptian? [Big Grin]

Frankly speaking with No ego ,,,,, let say 3 times [Cool]
Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Only 7? (bas saba7 Meskeeeeenah!! )

Luraaaaaaaaaaaaaa , I missed you. nice to see you back [Smile]
Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malak:
Well, all I can say is, he has probably never had the opportunity before and you, are probably the first.... Kid in a candy shop!

That's right malalk , but i think he likes her and this is gonna continue as long as they like each other... i'm talking here about my own experience with my ex-gf, we used to meet 3 times a week. we hardly were able to sleep [Smile] i'm not faking it or pretending but i remeber the minimum was 3 times and i miss counting after 5 times [Big Grin] but with breaks in between, usualy for Egyptians the first time is fast cause we get so turned on but after that gets better and better .........

Add to that the type of food and the sport ....

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This entire thread cracks me up..

First off, what constitutes "seven times," or even one time?

I agree with Sonomod. The sessions must not be long at all if you're doing it "seven times" in a single night.

Then again, most people don't have a clue when it comes to what constitutes "good sex," much less how to have it.

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
I don't know about that. I had a bf who wanted it at least 4 times a day & it was still good sex. I had another boyfriend where we'd go to bed around 8:30 so we'd be done by 10:30 and it was the best sleeping pill! There's advantages to both in my book. [Cool]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not saying shorter sessions aren't great, especially when you're strapped for time.

I guess the terminology is what got me..

"Seven times." It conjures images of some guy climbing on a woman (or vice versa), riding her to orgasm (mutual if he's good) and then climbing off..

Then rinsing and repeating for another 6 times [Big Grin]

I favor the long, drawn out style of love making that lasts for hours without rest (unless I just want a quickie [Big Grin] ) so thats probably why it strikes me as weird to hear someone keep count of the amount of times they have sex in one night.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Yes, Dude! Both ways have their advantages for sure. I cannot imagine 7 times in one day with any kind of quality unless that was my full-time job or I was on vacation. [Wink] [Cool] Now that's a thought! [Big Grin]
Acid Shot
Member # 12624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Shot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
I'm not saying shorter sessions aren't great, especially when you're strapped for time.

I guess the terminology is what got me..

"Seven times." It conjures images of some guy climbing on a woman (or vice versa), riding her to orgasm (mutual if he's good) and then climbing off..

Then rinsing and repeating for another 6 times [Big Grin]

I favor the long, drawn out style of love making that lasts for hours without rest (unless I just want a quickie [Big Grin] ) so thats probably why it strikes me as weird to hear someone keep count of the amount of times they have sex in one night.

~Alistair

Dude, ya talk like an old guy. Stamina lets a guy go all night long and enjoy it over and over. You have to make one time last a few hours. Pop a viagra and try and catch up.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by Acid Shot:
Dude, ya talk like an old guy. Stamina lets a guy go all night long and enjoy it over and over. You have to make one time last a few hours. Pop a viagra and try and catch up.

[Big Grin]

Did you read my second post? I said that I favor the long, drawn out kind of sex which lasts hours with very little rest inbetween so I have plenty of stamina.

Actually, my vitality is positively inhuman [Big Grin]

As for viagra, I don't need it so why would I use it? I just turned 27 and I'm in great physical condition...

I've heard Egyptian, and other Arab men are fond of the blue pill though (and he says I need stamina?), so thats probably why you're recommending it to me [Razz]

~Alistair

Acid Shot
Member # 12624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Shot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] whatever dude
Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
quote:
Originally posted by Acid Shot:

[Big Grin]

Did you read my second post? I said that I favor the long, drawn out kind of sex which lasts hours with very little rest inbetween so I have plenty of stamina.

Actually, my vitality is positively inhuman [Big Grin]

As for viagra, I don't need it so why would I use it? I just turned 27 and I'm in great physical condition...

I've heard Egyptian, and other Arab men are fond of the blue pill though (and he says I need stamina?), so thats probably why you're recommending it to me [Razz]

~Alistair

I got you on this one Alistair. I second that, why in hell would any guy under the age of 50 need to blue pill anyhow?

I just can't get over how many Egy-guys think needing the blue pill is manly anyhow. [Roll Eyes]

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
I'm the only "blue pill" my man needs!

I think any man who takes Viagra without a medical reason is lacking the skills & understanding to know what really pleases a woman in bed.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may be egyptian guys are horny, but so are british women in there 30s,
Amazing, better than the 20s
hehehee3heheheheheheheehe :) :o

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Here's an article about Viagra in Egypt:

Viagra in Egypt

It seems the blue pill is very popular over there, and in other Middle Eastern countries. Here's a quote from the article:

quote:
A Qasr Al-Aini Teaching Hospital study conducted a few years ago indicated that between 25 to 30 per cent of married men in Egypt suffer from impotence, ie an approximate 2.5 million potential Viagra buyers, while an independent study found Viagra and private lessons for schoolchildren to be the two greatest expenses of the Egyptian family; the former costing the average family between LE170 to LE300 per month.
This isn't good.. Viagra seems to have quite a few side effects, and prolonged use of the drug may have some very negative consequences..

Also, it appears that alot of Egyptian men are taking the pill when they don't even need it..

They're just taking it to impress their lovers with their superhuman "stamina," although it's drug enhanced.

Actually, it's possible Josette's fiance was on viagra. [Eek!]

I wouldn't recommend viagra to a guy even if he had erectile dysfunction! There are other much safer ways to improve male libido without taking drugs.

~Alistair

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com