EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Looking for serious relation for marriage (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking for serious relation for marriage
egypter77
Member # 12647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypter77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm 28 yr Egyptian man living in Cairo, looking for a nice,honest woman to have a very serious relation leading to marriage insh'allah. She must be foreigner and want to live here in Egypt.
Pls contact me:
egypter77@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, your only demands are: it must be a female and she has to be foreign. Maybe it is better to explain why, what are you searching in your potential life-companion that is not available by female from your own nationality?
You can`t seriously expect that any woman will feel free to get in contact, by reading such an add...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, sounds very similar to the guy wanting to get out of Military Service to me!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm....very interesting!Acctually I would like to know why all of u guys r looking for freign girl?What's wrong with an good Egy. girls-coz them r grate too and beside all,them r from ur own ppl!It looks like foreign girls r very popular there?Anyway wish u a lot of luck in ur hunt!
Have my best!

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polina, we've been through this many of times here on ES. Foreign girls are favoured because they are affordable, easier available for fulfilling the basic needs every man has ( I am trying to be polite [Big Grin] ) and last but not least they mean a ticket out of the *ump!

Oh and I am not against these kind of ads anymore. Not since Samia admitted she found her love through ES (although he is not an Egy guy). Whatever, egypter77, you have my blessings. Best of luck! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Tiger...u r right 100%..but for me is still confusing how those guys don't give up?Most of them guys have aready saw girls opinion abt that...and again them r trying and trying and trying....LOL but who knows...maybe some of them make it......
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you say that you`re not against this kind of ads? At least it means that one of the two is being fooled...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypter77
Member # 12647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypter77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
?????, they aren't demands. I'm not buying something from a supermarket.I thought if you are honest and serious, people believe you immediately so my ad was short and I think one can feel from inside if it's serious or just a game. Anyway I need your advice about that.
It's not necessary that there's something wrong with Egyptian women to get married to a foreigner. Does it mean there's something wrong with a foreign man when a foreign woman gets married to an Egyptian man?
I don't have to criticize or attack Egyptian women. They are good but foreigners are really distinguished and I know that.

soozi, I'm not required for military service and if I were required, I wouldn't marry to escape from it. marriage isn't a means for escaping from a national duty. it's a responsible life with its ful meaning.

Tigerlily, I understand what you said but I just want to remind you of 2 things:
first, as you know, it's against my religion to have sex before marriage.
second, I said that she should be interested in living in Egypt.

I need your advice, all of you and thanks for all in advance

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Egypter,this what I'll say is not personal thing,but u must know that too many girls or young woman had fell in love in some Egy. guy who had been a good player till the moment he got what he wanted.Many of those woman stayed with a broken heart and destroed lives...So here,u will find mostly negative things abt ur post.Foreign woman r distinguish,but r u sure u'll like that?Acctually,I belive that woman of ur own ppl will be the best for u( coz of same religion,same culture,well known way of life there)Here,also u can meet ppl who r in very succesfull mixed marriages,but them r rare!So if u r honest,maybe u'll make it!
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egypter77:
Hello, I'm 28 yr Egyptian man living in Cairo, looking for a nice,honest woman to have a very serious relation leading to marriage insh'allah. She must be foreigner and want to live here in Egypt.
Pls contact me:
egypter77@yahoo.com

Maybe you could try some sort of dating site. Sorry I can't recommend names of any as I have never gone that route looking for a husband!
As already stated I doubt ES is the place you will find someone. But I wish you luck. I hope you do find your foreign woman if that is who you would like to marry. I certainly can't say anything negative about/to you as I am American and I haven't dated an American man in years and have no plans to date one in the future.
Just for the record, I have nothing against the men of America, but I have not had good relationships with any American men so i just choose not to date them...

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
?????, they aren't demands. I'm not buying something from a supermarket.I thought if you are honest and serious, people believe you immediately so my ad was short and I think one can feel from inside if it's serious or just a game. Anyway I need your advice about that.
It's not necessary that there's something wrong with Egyptian women to get married to a foreigner. Does it mean there's something wrong with a foreign man when a foreign woman gets married to an Egyptian man?
I don't have to criticize or attack Egyptian women. They are good but foreigners are really distinguished and I know that.

You`re looking for a distinguished woman and a serious relation. Mashy.
I think the most important thing what`s needed for succesfull relationships is to share the most important basic levels. When you come into a level that`s not familiar and above that you don`t share basic views and thoughts, it will be a doomed to fail project.
So, if you`re looking for distinction: How distinguished are you for yourself? Are you able to deal in such classes? Do you know about their habits, their standards and values? How classy are you for yourself and are you able to give your futurious partner a life on the same level as what she is used to?
Because, I understand it should be fantastic lo live in classy levels, when you`re not familiar with it, it will be like a "poor man meets a rich lady" movie, with all the disadvantages and perhaps funny situations that are to expect. But in real they`re usually not the happy endings stories...

--------------------

sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a very rich husband, he can be egyptian and I can even be number 4 wife, but he must be rich rich rich and set me up in a villa with maids etc, please reply with a photo
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
I am looking for a very rich husband, he can be egyptian and I can even be number 4 wife, but he must be rich rich rich and set me up in a villa with maids etc, please reply with a photo

Go and make your own money, you lazy b***h!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my goodness ?????....perhaps you need to step away from the keyboard for a few? sunburnt was joking!!! (i think). And as for someone wanting to marry a foreigner well that is his perogative. Geesh!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Maybe ????? was making a joke, too?

Anyway, sunburnt, I burst out laughing at your post. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Maybe Egypter will understand... [Smile]
Looking for a distinguished lady....tsssss....

--------------------

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

Go and make your own money, you lazy b***h!
offfffffff
some one didn't read the post , if read he misundersatnd or he don't desire understand (i'm sure), [Razz]
anybody simply know she replyed in sarcasm way.
???? where is your glassess?! [Razz]

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypter77
Member # 12647

Rate Member
hi all,
polina, as you know people are different and i'm so sorry for those girls and women but you shouldn't generalise the situation. yes, I'm sure I'll like that distinction and I isist on looking for a foreign wife until I find her and as you said I really want to be one of those rare successful mixed marriages. I'm so careful of successful marriage.

foreigluvr, I tried some dating sites but invain. like you, I haven't had goodrelatioships with any Egyptian women.

?????, for me, "to be distinguished" never means
"to be rich". I mean to be distinguished in her
personality, behaviour and point of view of
marriage, happiness and life in general. It's clear that you misunderstand me. you changed the topic as if I'm very poor and looking for a woman to spend on me. I live in a good level, thank god. Remember, my ad isn't like sunburn's funny ad or do I have to put in my ad that I'm looking for a very poor, miserable woman who wants to commit suicide? I never care if she's rich or poor. I need a serious wife.

sunburnt, I understand your words but I'm not
looking for a rich wife, just honest and serious. Anyway thanks for your spiritual support

It's also clear from your harsh comments that most of you had bad experiences with Egyptian men. Again you shouldn't generalize the rule. It isn't my fault that I'm Egyptian and I want to marry a foreign woman. On the other hand, I don't meet foreigners at work or any other place. What do think of stopping a foreign woman in the street and saying to her"Hi, I'm a good honest man. Do you want marry an Egyptian? If yes, let's get married." as you see That's funny and crazy. I just used the Internet as a begining to meet and know each other more and more and after that I let her judge me and
make her decision.

Thanks a lot

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
OK, let me give you the benefits. What do you do for a living?

--------------------

Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Oh God!When ????? ask something...that will not be good for u Egypter!LOL:)
Anyway,i didn say that u r a bad person...maybe u r a perfect guy for whom even I would like to get marry:)...but not on this way...So I wish u a lot of luck..But first finish match with ?????,coz after that u'll get the point!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It would be hell for me to share a man with one or even three other women. This would mean notorious catfights! No way I could share, I am so demanding!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear god I often suspect there has been a sense of humour bypass in here, of course I was joking.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxbigkisses
Member # 11020

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxbigkisses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyyyyy......... to u people

to: ?????
u seriously CAN expect any women to contact egypter77 about his add. that is why there r millions of people with ads of their own in personal columns, in thousands of dating sites, in local newspapers, and on websites and more. it is just an advertisement and normal, and convenient for the people who r extremely busy in their daily lives.
also, i cant blame egypter77 about looking for a foreigner. foreigners r either already married or looking for love and marriage. not sex. if they want sex, sex is free in other countries. sharmootas r legal in germany.. but egyptian women r pushed to marry a man that has alot of money or status, or high title, or more material goods, and then end up in an unloving marriage. they have children and sometimes practically bringing them up in a fatherless home because the man doesnt want to go home after work. he always ends up looking for the love. not necessarily from any foreigner. that is a failed marriage, but the man keeps the OBLIGATIONS. what kind of life is that for people? or for the children born in this type of marriage? this is also vice versa. maybe the woman looks for an affair? so many egyptian men have told me he is looking for the love from the foreign woman and doesnt prefer the egyptian woman because she has no feeling. i feel sorry about that. the egyptian woman so many r beautiful to look at. foreign women dont concern themselves about the mans income or other things. they r looking for the sparks(chemistry) between each other. not sex. and it is the mature man with a strong heart and mind that can be with a foreign woman regardless of whether his family friends or fellow countrymen accept this woman or man.
by the way, i am looking for egyptian man for love and marriage, ages 28 to 44 and to live in egypt for the rest of my life. i am age 49, 190 kilos, from u.s.a. i have lived in egypt before and have married and divorced a thoughtless egyptian man who was only looking for travel to u.s.a. he just didnt understand that if u r a poor person, which i am, u cannot sponsor your relative or any other person to come to u.s.a, even if u r married.

polina::
yes, so many had broken hearts from those players, including myself. but in u.s.a the same kind of liars but just harder to catch them in the lies. i also lived with a muslim man w/o marriage for 5 months in cairo.
the egyptian people r slowly changing their own culture and behaviors. especially since the computer age came to them. it has opened their world and it opened my own as well.
i have witnessed other people in egypt sleeping with their neighbors and friends and married sleeping with married and so on... but noone tells another, as to save them from prison or from death. but if those people married for love, certainly they could not think of sleeping with another.
any man i choose for love and marriage must be able to support me. but without love, i will not marry. religion, politics, or culture should not be an issue for anyone when choosing a mate because u must respect each others differences and give each other space to experience each other.
if u put a naked man and woman in an empty room. what is in there? it is flesh and blood only with skin over it. no country, nothing. just nature only. the same thing we take with us upon death. that is what a marriage should be like, but with love, feelings and emotions.

tigerlily?
i would never share my man with another woman also. that will be stated to a b.f. or husband before any marriage. it is nice to dream about a rich man as millions of women have that same dream also. but reality speaks for itself and to live a life comfortably with someone who loves u or is in love with u is the greatest dream a human could have. maybe just now tiger u dont need any love in your life, so u feel all u need is money? ergo? a rich man and maids.. fun is all u need. i have fun. that part comes with a personality.
as far as american men go? been there done that. since i have been to egypt, i wont date an american man. most american mens heart are empty about love and feelings. some men have sponsored foreign women to come to usa and then abused them as slaves. some men do that to the usa women also. the life in usa is not what the egyptians think it is. there r horrible murders to innocent babies and children, and other people also. there r crazy laws that dont make sense, and liars r believed by a justice system who sends the innocent man to prison.
these american men surf the internet, find any sex they want from any ages and go to their homes, make the sex(sometimes rape or even kill them) then go back to their homes and enjoy the quiet without having to live up to a commitment to any women or children. there is no wonder why my country has so single mothers raising their children alone.
anyway, i seen the down and dirty side of egypt, and especially the greed about money from the egyptian people to foreigners but... even i seen them do that to their own people. and the egyptian people that have been abused by their own people have told me their story. it is a constant battle but i still prefer to be in egypt with egyptian man who will love me and i love him. also they r more more more friendly than any american man i have talked to.
god willing... it will happen.. but i am sure it will be "in gods time", not in my time.
xxbigkisses@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | From: maine, usa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Sorry there is someone with a sense of humour
quote;

by the way, i am looking for egyptian man for love and marriage, ages 28 to 44 and to live in egypt for the rest of my life. i am age 49, 190 kilos, from u.s.a. i have lived in egypt before and have married and divorced a thoughtless egyptian man who was only looking for travel to u.s.a. he just didnt understand that if u r a poor person, which i am, u cannot sponsor your relative or any other person to come to u.s.a, even if u r married.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I don`t understand the reason why anybody has a certain liking or disliking concerning nationality in their futurious partners.I have traveled around the world and I have many nationality`s in my friends and also in my own background. As the complete worldpopulation shall be a mix like I am right now in future. Because the world is getting smaller and more easy to travel.
So, in my expierence the nationality does not matter, but the personality. I can`t say that I prefer one certain nationality because they are better or another one is worser.
Good people and bad people are not by a nation, but in background, raising up, family, level, values, morals, etc.
Egypt isn`t different as any other 2nd world land.
You can dislike Americans and like Egyptians, and I say : It is only because the ones you have met....
I can show you good Americans and bad Egyptians as well....

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Xxbigkisses, all the best for you and I hope many honest and willing Egyptian men will get in contact with you.

But if you run into problems again with an Egyptian man, don't come on here to complain.

And if all these American men are so bad as you saying then I have to consider myself very happy - I got lucky with a good one (which happened in Cairo BTW).

Good night everybody! [Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all LOL to sunburnt on your posts. Second of all I think if he is wanting to find someone online then what right do we have to judge him, especially people who have met their current or former significant others online, just because you have been burned or known someone who has, does not mean all people are the same, what is that saying judge not lest you be judged first..... Good luck and I hope you are sincere in your search, if so I am sure it will happen for you.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't judge anyone who's looking for love online, I think it's a legitimate way for some people to get into contact with a potential spouse.

But I seriously wonder about those guys who expect a woman to reply to an ad that says absolutely bloody nothing about the person except the age and that he's looking for a wife. If I was to contact someone for potential friendship or even marriage there would have to be a minimum of common interest. And why would I contact someone who does not raise my interest in any way, a person who reveals nothing about his character, interests, beliefs and so on – someone I have absolutely no idea about?!? I can't imagine being so desperate that I would reply to an ad which tells me nothing about a person except that he's a male and looking for a serious relationship.

Sorry, but I just don't get it. [Confused]

And I'd be interested to know what "egypter" means. Is that supposed to be a variation of "Ägypter"?

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw ... I got this mail forwarded to me today. If anyone is interested, PM me. [Wink]

I'm a 37y old Egyptian Male, Muslim living in Egypt.
I come from a very good Family, and when i say good it does not equal Nouveaux Riches or with connection everywhere!
I mean by this, that we have been educated in a most beautifull way.
A mixture of Two Cultures: mainly Western Culture & Middle eastern Culture.
I'm French Educated.
We have been raised in such a way to addore nature, God, Animals, and all Creatures big & small.
To respect other Religions.
We are not at all Fanstics.
I am 100% against the Veil and other Faulse Muslim Appearences, and yet i am 100% against Nudity and the Extreeme that exists in the west!
I'm not at all Materialistic, and cherish Loyalty, Simplicty, humbleness.
I hate Hypocrit People!
We are not at all rich and i live with my Mother & Sister.
I am Single and have always been so......
I fell in love 5 times in my life and was rejected for not being wealthy!
And not being arrogant and bombastic like a True Male should.....
Here in Egypt they rate a Male by his Muscles and Arrogance and his latest Clothes and Perfumes as well as his account in the Bank....
I'm not at all like that.....
I'm very refined, slim, european looking, gentle, tender, ultra romantic, and do not give importance to stupid appearences!
I love my Cosy Home and my Cat, and Family.
All i ever dreamt of was having the lady of my life (my soulmate) in my arms beside the fire place just looking at eachother and understanding every sign without words.
Well, i'm 37 now, and i gave up hope on finding that precious lady.

I'm not the sociable type who would spend his time in clubs and bars and have a new girl every week.
I am not interested in having a girlfriend just to have fun.
I want more much more....
I want to meet love at first sight!
You know the feeling?
We meet and a Spark ignites and it sounds as if it has just started and will go on forever....
Let me be honest with you: many people including myself believe that my future will only succeed with a western lady not a middle eastern one!
Because you know quite well how our egyptian ladies and arab ladies think and act!
The majority of them would not even understand if i tell them: let's go for a trip in the desert and admire nature.
She will say: "what????? i want to go to the discotec, or carefour or even a fashion show"!
A western lady would appreciate simple acts like those because they are simple, modest, eager to see things.
Of course not all of them.....
But still.
And the main problem with western ladies (with due respect) that many of them have very few traditions or morals......
They see bisexuality as something completely normal!
Homosexuality as well!
Jumping from one man to another in bed very original.
Okay, to be fair i had sex before in my life at the age of 29, 4 times.
But never again, because i'm not looking for a one night stand but for a lifetime committment.
If i had sex before then why can't a woman not have tried it as well?
Most women will ask that question.
And i always say: if a man who had sex before meets a lady who had it before as well, then he has no right to judge her!
But there is a big difference between a lady who had sex before because let's assume that she fell in love with someone and thougt he was the one...so....!
And another lady who just has sex every week with Males just for pleasure!
The second one in my view is not worth being called a decent lady worth loving, or respecting!
You are no doubt getting crazy reading all this text....
But i realy need your help in finding a decent single lady already living in egypt and settled, looking for a decent single man for true committment.
A difference of age is not a problem.
Let's say: if she's older than me: maximum 5y, not more.
Religion is not at all a problem! i would never ask her to convert!
She can go to church celebrate , everything.
I myself have visted churches and celebrate Xmas like any other Person.
I watch God TV, James Stanely, ...........
But as long as there is mutual respect on her part and mine to both religion, things will go just fine.
We don't have to argue about Christ being crusified or not!
We Muslim do not believe, you Christians believe, so what?
Is this the Main issue for a stupid argument?
Our acts in this world towards others is what counts !
Our kinddness towards sick, eldery people is what counts to God!
I like mature ladies not teen agers who just want to go out and have fun and have no committment or responsibility!
I'm more inclined towards a western lady, but if there is an Egyptian with all those virtues and qualities i would love to.
I realy trust you, because you are mature and i can feel that you can judge people very well.
And understand their Mentalities.
I have tried matchmaking sites and had a lot of trouble.
I even got engaged 5y ago, and it was a disaster!
A clash of cultures & mentalities!
Wouldn't you know any friend of yours who would be searching for someone like me?
Or a Friend of a Friend?
I love Animals, Music (Opera, Classic, Soft, Latin American).
I have been playing the piano for 14y now by ear as well as the Keyboard.
I'm crazy about latin american music.
Julio Iglesias is my favorite singer.
Raul di Blasio is my Favorite Pianist.
Chopin is the Poet of Classical Piano!
And Pavarotti is the Master of Opera delivery !
I can stay for hours at my Piano......
I also love walking, playing chess, watching old Movies specialy British ones.
I cannot stand arabic Music ! And this is the only subject not opened for discussion with my Soulmate!
No Arabic Music !

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am 100% against the Veil and other Faulse Muslim Appearences

a loser!
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Hmmm, I would warn women of a few obvious deal-breakers in this man's advert:

I come from a very good Family, and when i say good it does not equal Nouveaux Riches or with connection everywhere!

Equals: A snob

100% against Nudity and the Extreme that exists in the west!

Equals: A prude. I guess he is the 'hole in the sheet' kind of man that I've read about on ES. Also, everyone knows that westerners all go shopping in the nude, so this guy wouldn't blend in well.

I fell in love 5 times in my life and was rejected for not being wealthy!

Equals: Deluded about the real reasons he was dumped.

Let me be honest with you: many people including myself believe that my future will only succeed with a western lady not a middle eastern one!

Equals: A man who stereotypes his fellow country women and westerners alike.

And the main problem with western ladies (with due respect) that many of them have very few traditions or morals......

Equals: He sounds like a typical ES male poster. [Eek!] Red alert. Red alert.
[Eek!]
Okay, to be fair i had sex before in my life at the age of 29, 4 times.

Equals: In one night?

Wouldn't you know any friend of yours who would be searching for someone like me?

Equals: Do you have any friends in mental asylums?

I cannot stand arabic Music ! And this is the only subject not opened for discussion with my Soulmate!

Equals: Poor taste!

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
quote:

I am 100% against the Veil and other Faulse Muslim Appearences

a loser!
[Eek!] Hmmm...at least it's not Batman. A plus! [Big Grin]

(Kidding, Batman) [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have more respect to egypter than that man with that nasty ad in the dahlia post. he is a deviant guy
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
that man is a pervert deviant ignorant( we have 2 kinds of ignorance simple and compound) that guy with a compound ignorance and he [Eek!] s such a liar [Mad] a cheater [Mad]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
that man is a pervert deviant ignorant( we have 2 kinds of ignorance simple and compound) that guy with a compound ignorance and he [Eek!] s such a liar [Mad] a cheater [Mad]

Batman, are you an accountant? Simple and compound is a term normally applied to interest types. [Smile]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:

damn, he was doing ok till i got to this part [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Phew! Close call there. [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Dalia, in my opinion the guy is a keeper. He already told you so much about himself that you know everything before even dating. [Cool] And he's a romantic one, he loves classical music and can sit for hours on the piano. He also must have some sort of temper as he likes Latin grooves. And oh boy at the age of 37 he still believes in love at the first sight.

Also he cherishes family life .... he still lives with his mom and his sister. And he's a cat lover just like you, gosh he got it all. Although he sounds a little desperate in the end in terms if you don't find him useful you might have a friend. But anyway go for it, you have my blessings..... good luck! [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Learning to do your own Business Taxes?

You could meet a nice beautiful Asian-Canadian tax accountant.

Solve two problems at once!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
The piano-man...

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
the regular crowd shuffles in
There's an old man sitting next to me
Makin' love to his tonic and gin
He say, Son can you play me a memory
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger man's clothes
Da da da de de da
da da de de da da da
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright
Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But there's someplace that he'd rather be
He says Bill, I believe this is killing me
As the smile ran away from his face
Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place
sing us a song tonight
And you've got us feelin' alright
Now Paul is a real estate novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And he's talking with Davy who's still in the navy
And probably will be for life
And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it's better than drinking alone
It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday,
And the manager gives me a smile
'Cause he knows that it's me they've been coming to see
To forget about life for awhile.
And the piano sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
And say "Man, what are you doin' here?"
Da da da de de da
da da de de da da da
Sing us a song tonight.
And you've got us feelin' alright.

--------------------

faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles*

agrees with Aysha..... so sad about the music.... pitty.

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Totally concur with you,Ayisha.I love Arabic music as well as other music,too. [Roll Eyes]
On the other part,i think the guy seems genuine.No problem with that.No pervert,either...but sorry,guy,although Latina,im older than 5 years to you [Frown] [Wink]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Oh and I am not against these kind of ads anymore. Not since Samia admitted she found her love through ES (although he is not an Egy guy). Whatever, egypter77, you have my blessings. Best of luck! [Smile]

Tiger, my friend.... Although I met my husband through ES, it was not through an advert looking for a wife..... I just replied to a comment he made..... and we just got talking!!
If it was an advert, I would never have replied.... you know my views already on these adverts!!!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year..... I'm sure your New Year will be wonderful!!!! [Wink]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egypter,
Before you pull a foreign girl into a serious relation, have you asked your family opinion on this or taken their permission for it? I would hate to think of yet another woman wanting to marry an egyptian man and him wanting to marry her only to have the family refuse it. And what if she doesnt want to live in egypt or cant for some reason??
I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for, all the luck in the world to you.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by polina:
Hmmmmm....very interesting!Acctually I would like to know why all of u guys r looking for freign girl?What's wrong with an good Egy. girls-coz them r grate too and beside all,them r from ur own ppl!It looks like foreign girls r very popular there?Anyway wish u a lot of luck in ur hunt!
Have my best!

Note :- that’s not my opinion , and not all egy guys , I hear that from guys
Fpriegn (europian , candian , and american ) woman is preferable for some egy guys , coz they see the foreign woman too senstive , fruity , uncomplicated one in her life ,beautiful coz they have blond hair , blue eyes , and slim body ,
In brief They sow foreign women only in movies ,
rare of guys prefer foreign womens for sex , visa , and money .
for egypter may be he is handsome , polite , and good one

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

Oooh ... are you jealous, batty? [Big Grin]
Tilutine
Member # 12661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tilutine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:
quote:
Have my best!

Fpriegn (europian , candian , and american ) woman is preferable for some egy guys , coz they see the foreign woman too senstive , fruity , uncomplicated one in her life ,beautiful coz they have blond hair , blue eyes , and slim body ,

Well, I think what bothers most poor/lower middle classes Egyptian guys is how much it "costs" to marry an Egyptian. Most of them can't give the bride half of the money the family asks. I think that's a real problem, and that's going to be worse and worse.
Then, yes, of course, a foreigner will always look more exotic and bla bla. But let's all remember what many Egyptian men think of them, that they are easy, that they have no value, and that even the poorest will always be richer than them.

Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karemo7:
quote:
Have my best!

Karemo
A woman does not have to be blonde to be considered beautiful [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypter77
Member # 12647

Rate Member
Mysticheart,
My family knows that I'm looking for a foreign woman for marriage and they agree. They see that it's my own life and I'm so free to make my own decision and I have already made my decision. They want me marry and be happy.
On the other hand, I'm not that young child who has to take permission from his family to do something. It's me who gets married and lives with his wife.
If she doesn't want to live in Egypt, I have the right to know why, may be she misunderstands something and I have to make it clear for her and help her to get rid of these reasons.
Thanks

Batman, Karemo7
Thank you very much for your nice words about me

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egypter77:
to make my own decision

Don't you mean *take* my own decision?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com