EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Christmas wish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas wish
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My christmas wish: To find peace within myself and my heart. To know who i belong with. To begin the new year in happiness.
My life has once again been thrown into turmoil and i am faced with an impossible decision that i cant make.
I wish everyone else a merry christmas, and a very very happy new year, hope all your dreams and wishes come true.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.. Mysticheart, I know you have had a somewhat tough year but you are a strong woman and you will make the right decision for YOU.
I will pray for you in that you do have a new year of peace and happiness as you so deserve.
MERRY CHRISTMAS...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart,

I know that within yourself you will find the strength to make the decisions you need to, sometimes it is hard to realize who you belong with but your heart always knows. I will pray for you too, we all could use some kindness to help us through the hard times. Please PM if you need to talk. Have a merry christmas and a wonderful new year for many new beginnings.
-Sarah

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALCHEMIST YOU ARE SO RIGHT. WE ARE ALL FIGHTING AND SOME OF US WITH GREAT PAIN IN OUR HEARTS
TURNING OUT TO BE A BAD CHRISTMAS HERE, I JUST WANT IT OVER
MYSTIC, I HOPE YOU ARE OK, DESSIONS ARE A DREADFULL THING, IVE MADE A FEWW THGIS YEAR, IM STILL NOT SATISFIED, I THINK LIFE FOR ME WILL ONLY GET MORE DIFFICULT
I WISH YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE OK
LOTS OF LOVE AND HAVE A LOVELY TIME
LOVEYORKIE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT THE SAME WISH AS YOU MYSTIC,
I M SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE, I WISH I KNEW WHAT I WANTED AND BE HAPPY WITH THIS,
THIS IS THE MOST AWFUL SITUATION, IM IN THE SAME AS YOU

SORRY FOR MY BAD SPELLING , IM WRITING AND THE ROOM IS VERY DARK WITH LITTLE LIGHT

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I WANT THE SAME WISH AS YOU MYSTIC,
I M SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE, I WISH I KNEW WHAT I WANTED AND BE HAPPY WITH THIS,
THIS IS THE MOST AWFUL SITUATION, IM IN THE SAME AS YOU

SORRY FOR MY BAD SPELLING , IM WRITING AND THE ROOM IS VERY DARK WITH LITTLE LIGHT

YR I posted a message to you on another thread but now I forgot which one [Roll Eyes]
Just try to take one day at a time. Things will get better!! Try to be optimistic with the new year approaching. And I wish for you and everyone that didn't have such a great 2006 a better 2007!!

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks foreignluvr
im trying to have a nice time, just taking day by day
thanks for youre kind words
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkie,

Yes as i remember we are in the same situation but something in mine has changed and made it much much more difficult for me. I really cant make the decision i am faced with. Something drastic has to happen to make the decision cause i just cant do it.\
I hope your life gets better honey, look at it this way, surely it must get better from here???
prayers are with you dear.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks mysticheart

youre words are so lovely, good luck girl, im here for you anytime, loved youre fotos, you go girl, whay a beauty\
i wish you all the best in the world
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i wish you so much love in this wo0rld
4ever

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com