EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How should we deal with men?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How should we deal with men??
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
That's what's scary, it's different people thinking they're original.

Your point about emotional immaturity is correct, if said men knew themselves and their limitations, capabilities, what they want, emotional maturity level, etc, then we wouldn't see what CAT is talking about happen so often.

Yes that's the case with most men here [Frown]

ok VB & Dude ..... please give us signs of emotional insecurity/ immaturity in a man & how to spot them right away or in the beginning [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
Do *not* listen to his words on these matters (unless you hear something you disagree with, then it might be wise to leave). *Watch* his actions...which of course takes time. Keep your heart safe for a little longer than you are used to. It weeds out the bad ones (or ones who are not right for you) and lets you discover the good ones. [Smile]

I agree with Ayisha, it's a brilliant post

Tream is wise as always [Smile]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAT, the poster that said 'watch for actions not words' was right; I'd take that a step further and mention that if his actions & his words do not jibe, red flag.

Please note that if you are over-zealous in any relationship that could lead to your downfall as well, because it will cause you to ignore those tiny little warning bells in your head, and instead just go 'yay! I have a man', which is not good.

I'll expound on this & other points later.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
CAT, the poster that said 'watch for actions not words' was right; I'd take that a step further and mention that if his actions & his words do not jibe, red flag.

Please note that if you are over-zealous in any relationship that could lead to your downfall as well, because it will cause you to ignore those tiny little warning bells in your head, and instead just go 'yay! I have a man', which is not good.

yes please do that when you come back, i'd like you elaborate more on that final post [Wink]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
ok VB & Dude ..... please give us signs of emotional insecurity/ immaturity in a man & how to spot them right away or in the beginning [Big Grin]

One of the most telling signs is extreme jealousy or possessiveness..

If he won't let you leave the house alone, or even feels uncomfortable when you wear sexy clothing on a night out to a club, then he's insecure.

He wants to keep you away from other men who are his competitors, and he's secretly afraid you'll leave him for someone else.

None of this would bother a truly confident man, because he's secure in the knowledge that he has something the other men don't have [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in.
Calling AAA is not an option. I will win, even if it may mean destroying the door or window in the process.
Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop the hood and stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't even know where to start. We will then drink a couple of beverages and curse at the machine as a form of holy communion.
Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase basic groceries at the store, like milk or bread. I cannot be expected to find exotic items like "paprika" or "tofu." For all I know, these are the same thing.
Because I'm a man, when one of our appliances stops working, I will insist on taking it apart, despite evidence that this will just cost me twice as much once the repair person gets here and has to put it back together.
Because I'm a man, I must hold the television remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it.....though one time I was able to survive by holding a calculator..... (applies to engineers mainly).
Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what I'm thinking about. The true answer is always either sex, cars, sex, sports or sex, or sex. I have to make up something else when you ask, so don't ask.
Because I'm a man, I do not want to visit your mother, or have your mother come visit us, or talk to her when she calls, or think about her any more than I have to. Whatever you got her for Mother's Day is okay; I don't need to see it. And don't forget to pick up something for my mother, too.
Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying at the end of it, I didn't....and if you are feeling amorous afterwards.....then I will certainly at least remember the name and recommend it to others.
Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the year 2006, I will share equally in the housework. You just do the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, the vacuuming, and the dishes, and I'll do the rest.............. like wandering around in the garden with a beer, wondering what to do.

just do that and we will fine : [Smile] that is us : [Smile]

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:

None of this would bother a truly confident man, because he's secure in the knowledge that he has something the other men don't have [Big Grin]

~Alistair

mmmmmmm I'm curious [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ten Commandments of Man, given to woman, truu da inspiration of I, Prince Buster.

1. Thou shall have no other man but me

2. thou shall not encourage any man to make love to you, neither kiss nor caress you, for I am your man, a very jealous man and is ready to lay low any other man that may intrude in our love.

3. Remember to kiss and caress me, honour and obey me in my every woman fancy, 7 days a week and twice on Sundays coz at no time will i ever be tired of I. T. IT

4. Honour my name so that every other woman may honour it also.

5. thou shall not provoke me to anger or my wrath will descend upon you heavily

6. thou shall not search my pockets at night or annoy me with your heresayings.

7. Thou shall not shout my name in the streets if I am walking with another woman, but wait intelligently until I come home and we both can have it out peacibly, for I am your man, a funny man, and detest a scandal in public places

8. Thou shall not drink nor smoke, or use profane language, for those bad habits i will not stand for

9. Thou shall not commit adultery for the world will not hold me guilty if I commit murder

10. Thou shall not covet thy neighbours dress, nor her shoes, nor her bed, nor her hat, nor anything thats hers, neither shall thou call my attention to anything that maybe for sale in any stores for I will not give thee anything but which you actually need for your purpose.

Those are the ten Commandments of man given to woman by me, Prince buster

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Those are cool Ayisha [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to deal with men is to kick'em in the gonads.

if he says "thank-you", he's a real man. Only real men know they have it coming to them.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
Someone on this board told me once that Egyptian men are like stamps. "Spit on them and they stick".

Which unfortunately is the opposite effect in western relationships and its so difficult to change your habits.

I am trying so hard to be nice.

i know you wanna be nice , and that is the best you can do until now , and you change your nature
which you born with.
in despite of we say in egypt ( dale el-kalb ma bet3adelshy walo 7ateet 3aleeh meeeeeet kaleb), but i'm sure you will sucess to be nice [Big Grin]

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wise words. Judging people by their actions, not their words, is always a good call. Of course, on the internet, we only have words (and pictures). This makes it much harder to judge character and sincerity. Maybe that's why so many get burned? [Frown]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to make sure that you do not run into an insecure man again?

Insecure men tend to ask too many questions, monitor you more than the expected concern for a loved one, and often dwell more on the past than their relationship with you.
An insecure man will not respect your choice and will try to convey that his choice is better than yours.

A man with insecurities looks at everything with suspicion, trusts no one, and is often imagining conspiracies where there are none.

If you see any of the above in a man's personality, run from him as fast as you can.

A confident man knows that you like him for who he is and he likes you for who you are and the past is not an issue. He will give you your space but will provide you with a blanket of security when you need it.

So what can you do to get even better?

Just take it easy. You can never really force anyone (unless you resort to abuse) to love you or to do things that only you want - once that person realizes that it is not making them happy, that person will move on. So you have to try to be a better person and that is what will keep a woman hooked on to you.

Love your partner without doubts. You have to love your girlfriend the most you can and forget about what she might do - if you think you can stop a woman from cheating on you, you are naive. Even if you did not travel this much, but if a woman wants to commit adultery, she will and you will rarely or never find out.

However, if you are a good man to your woman, if you love her with all your heart and respect her, I see no reason for her to do anything stupid.

Having said that, if this woman is not trustworthy because of her record, it is better to dump her unless she has reformed and has promised not to do anything like that again. You must, at this point, take her word and build a beautiful relationship.

However, if you cannot trust her, it will be better to end the relationship with this woman. But what I have said above must apply to any woman you date in the future.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Wise words. Judging people by their actions, not their words, is always a good call. Of course, on the internet, we only have words (and pictures). This makes it much harder to judge character and sincerity. Maybe that's why so many get burned? [Frown]

IMHO, People get burned because they let their guard down, god knows I've done it before, ignored my instincts that told me to run for the hills, only to stay and do a backflip into the abyss.

CAT's argument is that women play games because men play games; that's a never ending loop which won't be broken any time soon unless one party decides to take the high road & figure out what they really want, as opposed to what society or their families expect of them.

Also, the over-zealous factor (again I've been guilty of this a few times) plays a part here, sometimes we're blindsided by what we want, and become slaves to our passions, as opposed to using sound logic in making a decision regarding relationships.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Vanilla...I agree with the over-zealous comment. You should only do this when you are absolutely sure of how someone feels about you. How a person treats you (their actions) is the best way to evaluate intentions, not words. Anything else exposes you to risk - or worse - the prospect of looking a bit mad. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
The only way to deal with men is to kick'em in the gonads.

if he says "thank-you", he's a real man. Only real men know they have it coming to them.

hehehe...... Sono you just wanna kick gonads [Big Grin]

just teasing...... dont beat me up on a joke [Razz]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

I agree with you VB & SWYS...... women tend to make the mistake of believeing the words of their men or atleast wanting to believe them..... forgetting the importance of actions & promises.

We like to hear nice words, we want to believe them, we want to feel special, even if we are doubtful we go against our better judgements, then we get disappointed.......... when words dont match actions, we get confused, we make excuses, we forgive, we go on & we get disappointed again........ we continue because we want to fix the relationship, then too late we start to realize that something isnt right, we become conflicted, then we realize that we've been lied to & taken for a ride..... the cycle never ends until it becomes clear to us & we decide that we should love ourseleves more, we've had enough bullsh!t & move on.......

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
[QB] How to make sure that you do not run into an insecure man again?

Insecure men tend to ask too many questions, monitor you more than the expected concern for a loved one, and often dwell more on the past than their relationship with you.
An insecure man will not respect your choice and will try to convey that his choice is better than yours.

A man with insecurities looks at everything with suspicion, trusts no one, and is often imagining conspiracies where there are none.

If you see any of the above in a man's personality, run from him as fast as you can.

But arent many of the insecure men nowadays have become more sophisticated at masking their true colours?

You cant tell in the beginning with that kind of sophisticated insecure man...... & I think he will have convincing rationalizations for everything he does that his words confuse you or that you may even never doubt him.

People cant pretend all the time or long enough, someday you will see through the mask, perhaps when it has become too late that you're hooked, confused, brain-washed, comfortable & unable to save yourself [Frown]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
[IMHO, People get burned because they let their guard down, god knows I've done it before, ignored my instincts that told me to run for the hills, only to stay and do a backflip into the abyss.

CAT's argument is that women play games because men play games; that's a never ending loop which won't be broken any time soon unless one party decides to take the high road & figure out what they really want, as opposed to what society or their families expect of them.

Also, the over-zealous factor (again I've been guilty of this a few times) plays a part here, sometimes we're blindsided by what we want, and become slaves to our passions, as opposed to using sound logic in making a decision regarding relationships. [/QB]

You never know who's playing the game....... also the problem is, people are used to playing games with the opposite sex, unfortunately to the point that if you dont you are open to risk.

I know i sound like i am contradicting myself but I am trying to look at the benefit of playing games instead of the diadvantages....... in a society where everybody plays games, you will have to do it too to protect yourself & you will learn it from your envirnoment..... you will feel exposed & vulnerable if you dont..... even if it is not in your nature to do it, at some point you will find your self doing it after getting hurt over & over for being the kind open person you are if you were so unlucky to end up with a biatch....... I hope that people are able to preserve their purity & true beauty but as a reaction to sour relationship, they will turn intogame players too

I dont know...... maybe I am wrong [Confused]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
But arent many of the insecure men nowadays have become more sophisticated at masking their true colours?

You cant tell in the beginning with that kind of sophisticated insecure man...... & I think he will have convincing rationalizations for everything he does that his words confuse you or that you may even never doubt him.

People cant pretend all the time or long enough, someday you will see through the mask, perhaps when it has become too late that you're hooked, confused, brain-washed, comfortable & unable to save yourself [Frown]

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

"People who have the clearest convictions in life act diametrically against them, repeat the same mistakes; yet their only excuse is to err is human".

That's a quote from Carlos Castaneda BTW, not me, while it's something I agree with in principal, I admit I have yet to fully integrate the concept into my personal life.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

"People who have the clearest convictions in life act diametrically against them, repeat the same mistakes; yet their only excuse is to err is human".

That's a quote from Carlos Castaneda BTW, not me, while it's something I agree with in principal, I admit I have yet to fully integrate the concept into my personal life.

well applying concepts to your life is no simple task....... Yes we are human that's why we make mistakes & repeat them

Learning from your mistakes is not easy [Frown]

Meybe it isnt becuase you dont accpet yourself the way you are & want to change it........ try not to beat yourslef up for being open, kind & trusting...... God knows how many times i've beaten myself up for being me....... they dont necessairly have to be flaws but they are part of you & if they are your flaws they are still you..... that's why it is not in my nature for instance to play games or if i try i fail [Frown]

3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you would be my wife, your mind is big enoughe to understand men ! but its fate

===

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3okba:
I wish you would be my wife, your mind is big enoughe to understand men ! but its fate

===

cinders get your posh frock on, you got a proposal [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

===

cinders get your posh frock on, you got a proposal [Big Grin] [Cool]
ooooooh thank you 3okba & Ayisha [Big Grin]

really? do i have a big mind? [Confused]

no seriously, not many people tell me this in real life [Confused]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

===

Sorry man, but unless you want to fight to the death, Dark Angel is already taken.

She's my e-wife [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bombastic:
quote:

===

Sorry man, but unless you want to fight to the death, Dark Angel is already taken.

~Alistair

Alistair [Roll Eyes] too late mate, told you not to be so slow [Roll Eyes]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
quote:

===

~Alistair

I'm invited to the e-wedding, right?

You guys better have a decent e-buffet.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

You guys better have a decent e-buffet. [/QB]

ROFL [Big Grin]

We will be serving crotch pies, dick lemon salad, tits-breast meat & ass sugar cake [Big Grin]

But since this is the Internet & does not have to follow conventional laws..... i think i can have more than one E-husband [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You guys better have a decent e-buffet.

ROFL [Big Grin]

We will be serving crotch pies, dick lemon salad, tits-breast meat & ass sugar cake [Big Grin]

But since this is the Internet & does not have to follow conventional laws..... i think i can have more than one E-husband [Big Grin] [/QB]

the buffet put me off now [Frown]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Alistair [Roll Eyes] too late mate, told you not to be so slow [Roll Eyes]

I'll simply eliminate any who oppose me so I don't see a problem [Big Grin]

~Alistair

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Ass sugar cake sounds strangely appealing....maybe it's the e-deviant in me...

lol

--------------------

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
i think i can have more than one E-husband [Big Grin]

I'm man enough for 100 women, let alone 1 [Razz]

Trust me, you'll have all that you can handle with me [Big Grin]

But, since I just e-converted to Islam, I want 4 e-wives [Cool]

~Alistair

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

but that's not all we can serve....... we also got Angel cakes, Innocent pies, sweet mannered salads, behaved chicken wings, kind-hearted cous cous, and chaste pigeons, all cooked with virgin olive oil

[Big Grin]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

~Alistair

Psshht. I'll see your 4 e-wives and raise you 12 more, I am a quadruple Muslim.
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
quote:

~Alistair

Psshht. I'll see your 4 e-wives and raise you 12 more, I am a quadruple Muslim.
I'm a big fan of the "quality over quantity" philosophy [Big Grin]

Quadruple the wives, means quadruple the problems!

Imagine when "that time of the month" comes by. [Eek!]

~Alistair

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm man enough for 100 women, let alone 1

Trust me, you'll have all that you can handle with me

But, since I just e-converted to Islam, I want 4 e-wives

~Alistair

But as i said, the internet doesnt follow conventional laws [Razz]

Dude, you dont know how much i can handle [Razz]

oh, is this e-flirting? [Razz]
Now Sono will have the chance to accuse me of picking up men/ husbands from the internet [Roll Eyes]
No she'll say that I am having e-sex right now with 3 men [Eek!]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Jeez CAT, you're such an e-slut.

[Razz]

--------------------

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Imagine when "that time of the month" comes by. [Eek!]

~Alistair [/QB]

[Eek!]

sometimes when women are close, they all get it at in the same time...... so it wont be a good week for you [Razz]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I'm man enough for 100 women, let alone 1

Trust me, you'll have all that you can handle with me

But, since I just e-converted to Islam, I want 4 e-wives

~Alistair

But as i said, the internet doesnt follow conventional laws

Dude, you dont know how much i can handle

oh, is this e-flirting?
Now Sono will have the chance to accuse me of picking up men/ husbands from the internet
No she'll say that I am having e-sex right now with 3 men

Naw I'll wait for your weird rendition with Chimps to start and then put in a few [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] I was too nausated to finish reading the last interlude between you two.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Got the feeling we're catching some serious e-coli that evening.

Will the wedding be in e-gypt or e-lsewhere?

When did this romance e-stablish and e-volve?

e-eh dah? e-S is full of love for a change? [Confused]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Jeez CAT, you're such an e-slut.

[Razz]

I know [Wink]

I'm even GAY & Proud, er, I meant happy & Proud
[Cool]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Naw I'll wait for your weird rendition with Chimps to start and then put in a few [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] I was too nausated to finish reading the last interlude between you two. [/QB]

keep gong Sono in that same direction & you'll be the one to destroy yourself very soon [Roll Eyes]

Seriuosly, I dont know wether I shall have empathy for you or hate you..... you are impossible

You dont even know how to differentiate between a joke & an insult....... somehow the thin line between what's real & what's an illusion is non existant with you [Roll Eyes]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:

~Alistair

mmmmmmm I'm curious [Big Grin]
Shall we make him show us,Cat????? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

[Roll Eyes] this was mentioned elsewhere, remember girls? [Wink]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

===

Awwwwwwwwwwww,Cat,girl...you rule!!!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

but that's not all we can serve....... we also got Angel cakes, Innocent pies, sweet mannered salads, behaved chicken wings, kind-hearted cous cous, and chaste pigeons, all cooked with virgin olive oil

[Big Grin]

that sounds much better!! ok im on my way, save me a chaste pigeon [Big Grin]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

===

~Alistair

Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...goshhhh,they are actually fighting over my friend [Big Grin]
You both can be sure she's a great gal worth an even greater guy,so go for her!!! [Wink]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
*goes out to primp up for Cat's e-wedding*
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

[Roll Eyes] this was mentioned elsewhere, remember girls? [Wink]
Right,Ayisha...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! [Wink] [Razz] [Wink]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if any one wants chimps Off the fOrum then feel free to say it obvoiusley we have a fucking bitch hacking our private pms but hey SONO if thats what you want then feel free to bad mouth me here and if every other ES USER WANTS TO JPIN YOU THEN GO AHEAD HAKKKKKKKKKKKKER BUT GUESS WHAT IM ONE UP ON YOU ......LETS LEAVE THE BED FOR A WHILE AND THEN I WIL POUNCE ..

BUT GUESS WHAT ITS A FUNNY PICTURE THAT UR AT LEAST 5USERNAMES HERE AND MAY BE I PMED YOU KNOWING IT WAS U .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

SO WHO WANTS CHIMPS GONE .....CUS SONO WANTS ME OFF ..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com