EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I miss my fiance, Egypt here I come!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I miss my fiance, Egypt here I come!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I do mean come [Wink]

I am moving to Egypt at the end of the year. I miss my fiance so much and cannot stand to be away from him any longer. I am going to surprise him with just me and 1 suitcase! [Big Grin]

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MABROOK Josette!! I wish you all the best for the future and your move.

do you mean the end of THIS year? [Eek!]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT IS GREAT WHERE WILL YOU BE IN EGYPT? I AM COMING IN FEB
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
THAT IS GREAT WHERE WILL YOU BE IN EGYPT? I AM COMING IN FEB

I'm guessing Alexandria because he bought us a flat there.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
YES!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

you lucky sod [Frown]

all the very best to you both

stay in touch, i could do with a contact in Alex as I wanna visit there when i live in Luxor [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL I AM IN EL QUSIER ONLY 9 HOURS AWAY [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
COOL I AM IN EL QUSIER ONLY 9 HOURS AWAY [Frown]

nearer to where I will be then? [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
??????????????????????????????
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
el quseir is nearer to Luxor than to Alex [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes it is near hurghada
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go girl [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I am happy for you.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god girl, go, im jealous ,, gogogogogoggogo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Josette, I wish you all the best for your new life in Egypt and may you always be happy. x x x
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulation and wish you all the happiness, Alex is very nice city special at winter, clean, less traffic than Cairo and please are nice and in summer it full with people coming for summer vacation, the coffee shop all the way next to the sea… it is really nice city  congratulation and wish you all the happiness  hope in 2007 all you both dream come true 
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian men love surprises from their foreign girlfriends!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Josette is a fake...... wouldn't be the first one here on ES, right???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Egyptian men love surprises from their foreign girlfriends!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy. Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that homeless and jobless situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy. Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that "homeless and jobless" situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I think Josette is a fake...... wouldn't be the first one here on ES, right???? [Big Grin]

Then that doesn't say much about your "thinking". Some of you are so judgemental and miserable that any hint of happiness truly makes you sick.

Get a life.

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." --Lao Tzu

I know it is this courage that carries you to egypt, I wish for you a lifetime of happiness and luck in all you do.

-Sarah

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My egyptian husband loves when I surprise him. Letters, pictures, small gifts, stop by at his work unannounced to try and see if he have the time to eat lunch.

They are defendtly not all bad.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that "homeless and jobless" situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

I'm very happy for you.... really!!!! BUT ... let me clear up a point....
1.... Homeless.... I'm homeless because I sold my house in the Uk to relocate to America... I'm currently looking for a house in the US!!
2....Jobless...... I retired from working as a scuba diving instructor, again to relocate to the States....!!!

My situation is addressed..... any more problems???
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and you probably

I'm very happy for you.... really!!!! BUT ... let me clear up a point....
1.... Homeless.... I'm homeless because I sold my house in the Uk to relocate to America... I'm currently looking for a house in the US!!
2....Jobless...... I retired from working as a scuba diving instructor, again to relocate to the States....!!!

My situation is addressed..... any more problems???
[Roll Eyes]

Right.. No you seem to have the "problems" covered.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
They weren't 'problems'in the first place [Smile]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, I read where you said you were now in Georgia. How are you liking it here so far?
I am curious where in Georgia you decided on. Only because you know it's where I also live.
If you guys need anything please let me know.
Take care...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
At the moment we're looking for a house in the Cherokee/Cobb are, north of Atlanta.... not sure we'll stay here, though....
But I love the lakes and hills!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com