EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Please translate, anyone that knows arabic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please translate, anyone that knows arabic
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This message arrived to my phone today, im sure it wasnt intended for me cause this person knows i dont know arabic, at least not alot..
Please please anyone that can, please translate it and tell me what it says asap...

Ana patkesef pardo. Pas andy ehsas iny ayz akaplek. We andy kalam ayz akolholek we netnaish fih face to face not in phone or internet. Rabena yeragaaek belsalama.

Please i need to know what this says.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..you're very good. I'm surprised at how accurately you picked up the words.

I am shy (embarrassed) too. But I have a desire to meet you and I have things(words) I want to say to you and discuss them face to face not on the phone or the Internet. May God bring you back safe.

Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you , this confirms what i was suspicious of and makes my decision for me. Again thank you very much.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend said he said to you that it also difficult for him to meeting with you,but he have something to tell you face to face not in phone or net because he is intererested to you
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
oh well see the whole catch of this is,,, the dumb ass sent this to my phone by mistake
The ex fiance that i had recently gotten back together with , the one that is supposed to be making a trip tomorrow or next day to talk with his mother and convince her to let us marry....
Lol, he sent this to my phone by mistake without a doubt,
I sent back and asked what it said and just who he meant it for and he will not answer my messages, nor his phone, in fact after i tried to call him about 25 times in a row to force him to face me on this, he either has turned off his mobile or it has run out of credit cause it is now telling me the mobile you have called is unavailable at the moment please try again later

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart - Why do you say that he sent it to you in error? Is he not trying to tell you that it would be better to meet each other in person and discuss the issues that surround your relationship? Anyway Mysticheart I know that you are battling with this issue at the moment, it can be hard and at times in our life we don't see things as they should be, sometimes we let our heart rule our mind when we know what the mind is wanting to tell us (if you get what I mean!). I truly hope that you find what you are looking for in your search in life and hope that you soon get the answers that you deserve. My thoughts are with you Mysticheart and I hope that 2007 brings us all the happiness that we deserve.

Take care, Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, I am familiar with this kind of attitude. What you can do is show indifference for as long as you can. After some time, the guy will contact you again and when you meet him face to face you can ask for explanations. Leave it as it is for the time being, he won't answer the phone no matter how often you call him. I wish you strong nerves for 2007 [Smile]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart - heres a virtual hug {M}

x

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

Ana patkesef pardo. Pas andy ehsas iny ayz akaplek. We andy kalam ayz akolholek we netnaish fih face to face not in phone or internet. Rabena yeragaaek belsalama.

MH, I was on my way out but couldn't resist posting a quick reply to you on this. In Arabic you can tell if someone is talking to a woman or a man, and that ass is talking to a woman in a very flirty way.

Drop the ass and always listen to us [Big Grin] .

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
he said to you that it also difficult for him to meeting with you,

Not to be too picky but that's false.
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
ok here is the scoop, he did finally answer the phone, after i read the translation and i was very angry and apparently he did answer me in sms but it did not come through( i found that to be true cause messages came today all at once
Amanda i say it wasnt meant to come to me because why would he send me this message when i dont know arabic and would have no way of knowing what it says??????

But he swears it was to me, we were in the middle of a discussion where i was upset with him cause he is not going to have the answer from his mother by dec 31 and he kept begging me to wait just another 2 or 3 days after new years.
But anyway the last message i got from him in that discussion was the one i posted here,
now the translation given by vendetta his message would make no sense if it were meant for me cause i had said nothing about being shy or embarrassed so why would he send he is shy too????

But here is his explaination of how that message is supposed to mean:
Baby it was 4u, so sweet that i want u come again cause i have a lot to say to u face to face and i am afraid to be shy as always, god get u back safely.....

Vendetta can it be translated this way???

I have my doubts because of the order the words were said in, as you said the i am shy coming first but
he is swearing it was to me and he put it in arabic cause he was nervous at the time and when he is nervous he speaks arabic, though he has never sms me before in arabic....
I am not so ready to just accept his answer to what it meant but also i did tell him i knew what it said but i didnt tell him what was told to me it said, this message was his translation to me...
Mk,, vendetta ,,, Nourhayati, opinion on this please??
Can this message be as he says or is it to be understood in the order vendetta has translated in as a response to someone saying that she is shy from him or in meeting him.
There is a reason for the question, i will tell details of that later.
Lol another change in the last week is that he has told me that he doesnt want me taking my birth control pills when i return.

--------------------

Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok here is the scoop, he did finally answer the phone, after i read the translation and i was very angry and apparently he did answer me in sms but it did not come through( i found that to be true cause messages came today all at once
Amanda i say it wasnt meant to come to me because why would he send me this message when i dont know arabic and would have no way of knowing what it says??????

But he swears it was to me, we were in the middle of a discussion where i was upset with him cause he is not going to have the answer from his mother by dec 31 and he kept begging me to wait just another 2 or 3 days after new years.
But anyway the last message i got from him in that discussion was the one i posted here,
now the translation given by vendetta his message would make no sense if it were meant for me cause i had said nothing about being shy or embarrassed so why would he send he is shy too????

But here is his explaination of how that message is supposed to mean:
Baby it was 4u, so sweet that i want u come again cause i have a lot to say to u face to face and i am afraid to be shy as always, god get u back safely.....

Vendetta can it be translated this way???

I have my doubts because of the order the words were said in, as you said the i am shy coming first but
he is swearing it was to me and he put it in arabic cause he was nervous at the time and when he is nervous he speaks arabic, though he has never sms me before in arabic....
I am not so ready to just accept his answer to what it meant but also i did tell him i knew what it said but i didnt tell him what was told to me it said, this message was his translation to me...
Mk,, vendetta ,,, Nourhayati, opinion on this please??
Can this message be as he says or is it to be understood in the order vendetta has translated in as a response to someone saying that she is shy from him or in meeting him.
There is a reason for the question, i will tell details of that later.
Lol another change in the last week is that he has told me that he doesnt want me taking my birth control pills when i return.

Yes that is correct. "Bardo" doesn't meant "too".....well not exactly. I can't think of an accurate translation for bardo right not but it can be removed completely from that sentence without changing the meaning. His explanation of his message is accurate. As for his intentions, you would have to refer to MK or Cat or....
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
so he is probably telling the truth....
lol honestly i have given him a very hard time about this.
I am very hard on this man, i have never ever demanded so much from anyone. But there is alot between us that caused it.

--------------------

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This message arrived to my phone today, im sure it wasnt intended for me cause this person knows i dont know arabic, at least not alot..
Please please anyone that can, please translate it and tell me what it says asap...

I meant it to be sent to you. It wasn't sent by mistake. My phone is just messed up. That's all.
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Oh... I get it now. That was a text message, I though it was a voice message and that's why I was surprised at how accurate you copied the message down.....Or am I wrong?

Part of the message you posted was in English, did he write that or you?

Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Oh... I get it now. That was a text message, I though it was a voice message and that's why I was surprised at how accurate you copied the message down.....Or am I wrong?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

MH, this message is meant to an Egyptian woman. And I am positive he is "new" with her. And how would you explain him avoiding your calls for some time? He was making up another lie.

Here let me translate it again (without looking up what the others wrote):

"I am shy too. But I have a feeling I would like to meet you. But I have some stuff I would like to tell you and we discuss it face to face not in phone or internet. May God bring you back safe".

If I understood it right, you already moved on and have a new life and a man who truly loves you MH. Now why look back and consider this person? Take the man who loves you more than you love him. That's really the secret of success [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
The reason i questioned his translation is this...
his family has been working hard to find a girl for him to marry, they know of me but his mother doesnt want him to leave egypt. Before i went to egypt to see him in november he had traveled to alex with his mother and they spent alot of time with a family there, there are alot of pictures of him with this family at a church and him and his mother with them. The mother of that family asked him if he was married and told him of her daughter that is currently in italy, he and this girl have been in contact since then, she is working on returning to egypt but has over stayed her visa so she is waiting to get that worked out before returning cause she wishes to keep traveling. He showed me these pictures when i was there and told me of her and i got the strongest feeling that his mother had arranged for them to be married while they were in alex and they are awaiting her return for them to meet. He said then that she is the only woman he is in contact with, but said that he was only helping her with getting her papers in order to come home through his friends in italy.
I mentioned her a few weeks ago to him, told him i thought he had agreed with his family to marry her, and he said that he had stopped contact with her from the time i was there, that he had not spoken to her since.
Her name is vivian, and the thought came to my mind when i got that message that he had meant to send to her and accidentally sent to me as our names would be next to eachother in his phone since my name starts with a t.....

Here is where i am doing wrong and i know i must make my decision...
I am afraid to make the decision to fully trust him and agree to come back to egypt to be with him to meet his family and then find out that he will not marry me or has chosen to marry this vivian, because by chosing to trust him i will be giving up any chance to be with the one i was with before that wants me back as he too wants me to come to him this spring and be with him.. but if i go to him i lose any chance of marriage with the first looool...
I am in love with them both in different ways for different reasons,
i cant have them both and dont want them both.
I want marriage and he is offering the chance at that but what if i take that chance and then his family wont accept or he decides to go to someone else.. then i have lost the person i have loved most in my life by going to him.
and in actuality will have lost them both.
If i go back to the one that i have been with for years then i lose this one that offers marriage and a life together but i will still have him, but a life apart..
blah,........
no one can tell me what is the thing to do and i am just venting and i know in my heart and mind i am wrong to stay in the middle this way.
I just know from trying that i cant fall for anyone else, these 2 are the only ones in near 5 years i have been able to have any feeling for.
I really want to take the chance and try for this marriage and our love is full of passion( and fighting) lol
But im afraid to let go of the security and safety and unquestionable faithfulness of the other and i do love him in a deeper way( kinda like old people that have spent an entire life together)

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

MH, this message is meant to an Egyptian woman. And I am positive he is "new" with her. And how would you explain him avoiding your calls for some time? He was making up another lie.

Here let me translate it again (without looking up what the others wrote):

"I am shy too. But I have a feeling I would like to meet you. But I have some stuff I would like to tell you and we discuss it face to face not in phone or internet. May God bring you back safe".

If I understood it right, you already moved on and have a new life and a man who truly loves you MH. Now why look back and consider this person? Take the man who loves you more than you love him. That's really the secret of success [Wink]

Lol this is the person i moved on with.
He said he sent the message, then replied to my asking about it and what it said then slept.
He puts his phone on silent when he sleeps.
I never got his reply until today but i had spoken with him already.
He had given me a missed call and i called him back immediately, he answered and said he had just woken and saw all the missed calls so he text my phone and it showed undelivered so he tried to call my phone to see if it was working.
So as i said this is the guy i moved on with, i am afraid to continue on and leave the old one behind completely since he is asking for me to come back to him , and then find out that this one really is planning to be with another . he swears this is not the case and wants me to come to meet his family in february.
So your feeling is that as my last post he is planning a meeting with vivian and this was a message meant for her...which was my first instinct when i got a message in arabic from him when he has never sent to me in arabic before.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:

It was all texted from his phone, just as i put it on here.
Lol while i am learning arabic i dont know much more than how to ask how you are, where is .....
saying i want to eat or drink or buy, or to ask if you want to this that or the other, im 10 lessons into arabic. I can say several sentences, and understand them but they are the basics really about how are you, at what time, i am fine, or i dont want to or i speak or i dont speak or i understand, hehehe having fun learning actually.
so i am really confused as to whether to believe what he says about it being meant for me or to think it was really meant for vivian whom he says he isnt in contact with anymore... i know they have never met in person but he and his mother spent about a week in alex with her family and went to a cathedral with them...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i could just scream.
I have just finished text messaging with him yet again, and he says he will be in aswan in 2 days and he will speak with his mother then about us marrying cause he wants no one but me. Also ordered me to stop taking my pills cause he wants a child from me his future wife and says it should be left to god to give us this child or not. Would he say this if he plans to be with another?
hell if i know anymore what to think

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an egyptian man wouldn't write you in arabic knowing his wife/fiance/girlfriend would have to ask strangers for a translation of his writing. egyptian people tend to be private about such personal, intimate issues and he would never have been so careless as to put you into such an embarrassing situation.

your instincts kick in, you don't trust him, and frankly from his actions...with good reason.

but then hours later, you're ready to accept any silly explanation he gives you.

why bother even posting on this forum when in the end you'll listen to whatever he says?

if you trust him, then trust him. if you don't, (and you don't) then stop being so blind.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Totally agree with Expat.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why are you awake? [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you don't speak arabic and he knows you don't speak arabic.

He swears the message was meant for you??? Hmm did you suddenly learn how to read arabic??? Course he's gonna swear blind cos he's up against a wall.

This message wasn't meant for you, it was meant for someone else.

But you know, in the end it's your life, if you wanna carry the farce on (sorry for being harsh)then go ahead it's your life and you're gonna be the one who suffers in the end.

If you wanna be treated like this go for it, just stop whinging about it, your choosing to be a doormat and accept this treatment. All everyone is trying to do is get you to open your eyes and get out of the situation that you're in before it gets worse.

my mother always told me "put up and shut" or "do something about it"

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:

Why are you awake? [Eek!]
Physiological insomnia hitting hard. [Wink]

I went out and had dinner with the parents of an acquaintance, upon their invitation, because they like my husband so much. [Roll Eyes]

The old fart threw an annoying/racist comment every other sentence she oozed. She rose my adrenalin threshold beyond hypnosis.

Looking at the menu: "Eeeeeeewww, no Couscous for me!" (You can guess now what I wanted to say to her!!)

"Do you ever travel to visit your family? Or are you a refugee?".

"What?! You communicate with your family via MSN? They have a computer *and* Internet?" (P.s. I had just explained to the behitch what MSN meant before she oozed that one).

"We're off to Egypt next November on a holiday. I hope we don't get too annoyed by the locals".

They had their car parked at our place, and walked back into the house with us, where she had some bags lying in the clinic reception.

"Better wipe my shoes well at the mat. For this place is so clean. Who keeps it so clean? You?"

"We had a nice time. Hope to hear about you from our son again". (What on earth does that mean?!)

[Cool]

MH, sorry to hijack-ass your thread!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, that's freaking bizarre! Hope they stay the fock out of Egypt. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, Egyptian men can be so cunning. Even if this message was meant for you, why didn't he pick up the phone or send you an SMS explaining things in the beginning? Did he have to wait to think a good answer? I don't know what to tell you, frankly I know nothing about your story and no idea who these two men you talk about are. However, if I were you, I would give myself more time to clear things up with this Egyptian. I would meet him once more and I would continue taking the pills; but I would tell him I am off them and then wait for a reaction. And a possible "pregnancy", just to see how he deals with it. It is not quite honest to tell lies about such a thing, but it justifies the cause. Whatever you do, take care of youself and keep in mind that when an Egyptian man is really in love with a woman, she is the only creature for him on earth.
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
Mysticheart, Egyptian men can be so cunning. Even if this message was meant for you, why didn't he pick up the phone or send you an SMS explaining things in the beginning? Did he have to wait to think a good answer? I don't know what to tell you, frankly I know nothing about your story and no idea who these two men you talk about are. However, if I were you, I would give myself more time to clear things up with this Egyptian. I would meet him once more and I would continue taking the pills; but I would tell him I am off them and then wait for a reaction. And a possible "pregnancy", just to see how he deals with it. It is not quite honest to tell lies about such a thing, but it justifies the cause. Whatever you do, take care of youself and keep in mind that when an Egyptian man is really in love with a woman, she is the only creature for him on earth.

I agree here.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have just read through this and although im a bit confused as to who is the fiance or the ex fiance and which one you are with or which one sent the message, I have to agree with MK and say this was for an Egyptian woman and not for you. So if hes the current one, dump him.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, you give the impression you must have a man at all costs, and it's got to be one of these two because...not sure... they're the last two you've had? Why can't you make a clean break? Find a new man who you won't doubt? Doubt kills trust and love, and both these guys are not to be trusted.

This text message was 100% meant for another woman. It makes no sense that he'd write Arabic to you. Has it ever happened before? His translation is not correct. Just another lie to add to his collection. "I have a feeling I want to meet you". Does that make sense when he's met you many times and just recently?

MH, you must try not to twist facts to fit what you desperately want to believe. Try to use some logic and objectivity. I know it's difficult when you're in love, but you have to do it for your own sanity (and for ours!).

And guy number 1 who doesn't love you when you're with him, but only when you leave him? Doesn't that tell you anything?

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great advice here, mystic - I hope you can take it on board. I know it's not what you want to hear, but that whole Arabic text message (and the translation) has to be a massive wake-up call for you.

His excuse is lame and feeble, I mean, how long did it take him to come up with that line and expect you to believe it? Of course it wasn't meant for you, it's to an Arabic-speaking female he doesn't know particularly well yet. That's clearly not you, is it? Don't let him mess with your head or heart any more. The more you let him think you're buying his lies and hanging on every word, the more he'll walk all over you.

Be strong, and tell yourself you deserve better.

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the men in your life.

The one you say is your solemate and the love of your life is honest with you in that he doesn't want marriage and doesn't want to go to the States. You push and push him to the point where he says he doesn't love you out of what sounds like frustration. You finally decide to move on from him and within weeks are back in Egypt in bed with your former fiance....don't know quite how you do that when you are in love with another man so deeply that you can't live without him....but anyway having flown back into this former fiances life within weeks you are demanding he gets approval for marriage from his mother and have no care that he had a life before you went back to him and that his mother was planning a marriage with another girl. Now you are mad that he is still in contact with this other girl when for all he knows you will fly out of his life again back to the other man just as fast as you came into it.

No wonder men end up having to tell lies to women just to survive the way women traet them.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

The one you say is your solemate and the love of your life is honest with you in that he doesn't want marriage and doesn't want to go to the States. You push and push him to the point where he says he doesn't love you out of what sounds like frustration. You finally decide to move on from him and within weeks are back in Egypt in bed with your former fiance....don't know quite how you do that when you are in love with another man so deeply that you can't live without him....but anyway having flown back into this former fiances life within weeks you are demanding he gets approval for marriage from his mother and have no care that he had a life before you went back to him and that his mother was planning a marriage with another girl. Now you are mad that he is still in contact with this other girl when for all he knows you will fly out of his life again back to the other man just as fast as you came into it.

No wonder men end up having to tell lies to women just to survive the way women traet them.

Penny never thought about it that way. I thought her other fiance was not an Egyptian. Girlllllll you are playing with fire! So dangerous [Big Grin]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonnydarlo
Member # 12698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonnydarlo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make the best out of your Western Desert holiday with Minamar Hotel
http://www.minamar.com/

--------------------
Jonny

Posts: 8 | From: Germany | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Penny:
[qb] I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the men in your life.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Josette:
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually.

What do the guys think about this??? Is this what you lads do?? send a text to the wrong girl then say it was for her to cover yourself??

Why not just be honest and say it was meant for someone else??

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:

It is quite in the context you have put it in here. Not at all what you are making it seem anyway.
The relation with the first one had been over nearing 2 months when i took the time away and the ex fiance asked me to come see him. I went not with intentions of being with him like this but just to see him and talk things out to see if there was any chance for us as he asked. I didnt know that there had been this meeting with the girls family until i got there, also he claims there are no plans to marry her, just that he was helping her to get her visa straight.
I didnt push the first one to tell me he didnt love me, all i did was tell him about a stupid dream i had, that was it. I didnt tell him he had to marry me, i didnt do anything but say i love you to him and i miss you.
As for this one that i have set the date to get his answer from his mother from>>>> well you know what he is the one that asked me to marry him, he is the one that said he would get the answer by beginning of december and for one reason after another has delayed going to do this. I am simply tired of being stuck in the unknown so i set a deadline.
Yes it is my fault i am in this situation.
I took time to question this text message because i didnt want to just jump to conclusions if he really did mean it for me....and end something that could be or have been the best thing to come to my life in a long time.
However i am not that niave.. i felt it was for someone else and i have not accepted his translation in any way really. I came here only to see if his translation was possible??
But i think not.
Ive told him that i cant be with him knowing he is planning to meet another woman and flirting this way.
I have also told the other one i am not so sure that i can come back to him considering it took weeks of no contact from me to get him to say these things about loving me and to be willing to come to the states.
So for the moment i am not committed to either one and am going no where with any decision about this.
The ex fiance text today and said he is leaving tonight to go to his mother and discuss this with her and prove that he loves me and really does want to marry me. He has said he will get his family online while there to talk with me to tell me that he is not engaged to anyone and that he has told them he wants to marry only me.
personally, im just tired.
I dont want to think about it anymore, i know that i am supposed to be with one or the other of these 2, for a reason i wont say because of criticism on it.. but i know it.
But for now i am choosing neither.
If it is meant to be it will happen.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:

He actually did send to me explaining his version in the beginning but i have been having some trouble with network in international messages so the messages didnt arrive to me until the next day, nearly 24 hours later and by that time i had spoken with him on the phone.

As i said he claims that he was nervous and just sent it in arabic because of that fact cause he couldnt think right and was hoping i would understand it because i have been studying arabic to learn it very hard and have come a long way. I do send to him occasionally in arabic and he responds but he has never sent me anything i wouldnt understand before.
I know very strongly this was not intended for me, im not completely blind.
For a few hours i questioned and wanted to believe his explaination, that is why i came and asked if it was possible to be meant in the way he said.
But i know its not, not after i look over and over it again.
And i have told him many times i dont believe his story so now he is on a mission to prove his truth to me .
We will see, as for now i dont believe him.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:

There is another point of view to this also,
Sure it is just a month since i went back to my exfiance and we restarted this and yes i am asking for the answer from his mother quickly,,
hmm could be because he has spent the last 2 years constantly contacting me though i asked him repeatedly to stop, changed my emails, and my phone number,, and yet he tracked me down through other means and managed to get my new emails and new phone numbers to continue telling me he loves me and doesnt want to marry any other.
I said i have a feeling that his mother was arranging a marriage to this girl, i dont know for sure, i do however know she has found a few girls for him to consider marriage to and wants him married within months.
This is a point any woman can understand if she is from a place that follows any sort of schedule..... he says he will do something at a certain time then doesnt do it,,, that personally drives me insane as when i say i will do something i do it. yes yes its the egyptian thing i know, but in certain things times should be held.
He is the one that said he wanted to marry me by march, he is also the one that said he must get the ok from his mother before that can happen, so before i go and spend money to buy a ticket to go and meet his family(which i have to buy the ticket and set the exact dates in early january due to notice to my work) i need the answer, and the answer needs to be this week.
I am a bit superstitious and set it as dec 31 as to not start the new year in this huge turmoil of not knowing.
Now, i have proven myself to be faithful to him... he knows that i have been contacted and asked to come back to the exboyfriend, he also knows i have said no. Which i have, but as with anyone that has loved that way, my mind questions, it goes through the what ifs....
I know how it sounds , the way i have put things... but all in all i am ( was) committed to marrying this man, i had no intentions of returning to my ex boyfriend though the thought came. I showed my exfiance the im log of the conversation where i refused him. The thing that makes me think to go back is the fact he makes me feel safe, i know he wont cheat, where as my exfiance did before. And now with this text it appears nothing has changed.
So as before, i told him i dont believe him, he has vowed to prove his innocense so we will see,
as for the ex boyfriend,
that one i am thinking hard about,
yes i love him but, he was unreasonable, i dont want things to be just as they were before and it would be unfair to him to go back to him knowing that i want more, i want marriage and he doesnt offer that for many many years. It would be unfair to both of us. I would actually just be happy with life together, i dont have to marry, just have him in my life daily... but its not going to happen. So the kinder thing to both of us is to say im sorry, i cant accept it as the situation is.. no matter what our feelings are for eachother.

Screw you
Member # 11942

Sit there and be a door mat!!

How do you know you're supposed to be with either 1???

They both treat you bad, You need time on your own and deserve to be treated better than this, but hey if you're happy with the situation sit back and wait for one of them to clcik their fingers then go running.

It's your life and either your happiness or misery

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
be a door mat? i have told them both i am not going to be with either of them at the moment.
I know cause i have been told that it is one of them. Most people dont believe in clairvouants but i do, i have had experiences in it myself, just so happens it only comes to me when someone i love is in danger, not in life situations.
I have contacted 3 very well known people, all 3 had different versions of what is to happen but all 3 also had one thing in common to say, I will marry one of these 2 men and spend my life happily with that person. My questions to them were very direct and to the point, i asked if i would marry this year and they all said yes, i asked if i would marry one of the 2 and they said yes, but there were obstacle to over come...
You all may not believe in this stuff but as i said i do. Now if it had been only one of these people saying this,i would doubt but not 3.
Now the thing they conflict on is the time of year, one says late spring, one says summer and one says early fall. They also conflict saying in the area of which one is being completely honest with me, but also said that it is not clear because my emotions are tied so tightly to both that the readings seem to entertwine so that they cant tell which parts of the reading is meant for which man.
Laugh, tease, tell me im stupid, its ok.
But as of now i am with neither.
not until things clear up

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Now on a lighter note, Thank you very much to those who translated this for me, it gave me the information i needed, also to those who translate that told me whether it was to be translated as he said or if it was a response to someone saying they were shy,, it cleared up somethings for me.
He and i are to talk on the phone tomorrow to discuss further this message and a few other questions i have for him.
It will be interesting to see what answers he comes up with for me.
It will also be interesting to see how he reacts when he gets to his mothers home and i ask to talk to his mother and sister.
Time will tell the truth.
Subject closed.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com