EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » True facts about men!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True facts about men!
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. If you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach you're aiming too high.
2. Woman don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
3. The best reason to divorce a man is a health reason:you're sick of him.
4. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about other things too.
5. A woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her husband to do.
6. If you want a nice man go for a bald one -- they try harder.
7. Go for younger men. You might as well -- they never mature anyway.
8. A man who can dress himself without looking like Wurzel Gummidge is unquestionably gay.
9. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
10. Definition of a man with manners -- he gets out of the bath to pee.
11. Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is
married
12. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five men -- a woman.
13. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men -strong, caring, loving -- they'd be wrong but you could still use them.
14. Men are like animals -- messy, insensitive and potentially violent -- but they make great pets.
15. Men's brains are like the prison system -- not enough cells per man.
16. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - "don't" and "stop"..
17. Husbands are like children -- they're fine if they're someone else's.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without men you'd still be sitting in your cave naked & shivering, waiting for some food to wander in.

What, you gonna argue with millions of years of evolution, the outcome of which is the hunter-gatherer relationship?

Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Without men you'd still be sitting in your cave naked & shivering, waiting for some food to wander in.

What, you gonna argue with millions of years of evolution, the outcome of which is the hunter-gatherer relationship?

Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie.

[Big Grin]

vanilla, its women that are hunter gatherers now, how many men do you see in Adsa doing the weekly shop? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have 2 arms and 2 legs.

I'm sure you know the rest!!! Go do it yourself

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

How do you know I'm not a paraplegic?

In a wheelchair?

Just sitting there, with no pie?

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so that the men? so what aboit the woman? can you descripe them Too? [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men are an elusive creature, much like hunting the wild dingo in the bush. You have to slowly creep up on them and while you dazzle them with your perfect smile and sparkling eyes, BAM!! you slip the wedding ring on them and then they are all yours, never to escape! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (my evil laugh)
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Men are an elusive creature, much like hunting the wild dingo in the bush. You have to slowly creep up on them and while you dazzle them with your perfect smile and sparkling eyes, BAM!! you slip the wedding ring on them and then they are all yours, never to escape! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (my evil laugh)

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] that is great one i really laugh a lot poor men [Smile] we are really poor [Wink]
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In a wheelchair?

I shudder at the thought of just what type of pie you mean.... [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

The Dingo ate my baybay!!
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I shudder at the thought of just what type of pie you mean.... [Eek!]

Blueberry.

*smack*

Bad Smucky, bad [Razz]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warm apple pie................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea that's what I was thinking too!!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Apple or blueberry? [Confused]
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can any body tell me how can women live without men? they can't, but men can [Wink]
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT MEN BUT DONT WANT TO.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prove it micky azzam
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had to live without my husband for almost a year and survived. what would you like me to pr [Big Grin] ove?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

In a wheelchair?

better start shouting now so the neighbours can let you in.
[Razz]

Screw you
Member # 11942

quote:
Originally posted by 3okba:
Can any body tell me how can women live without men? they can't, but men can [Wink]

That's wot men think. Women can have babies without having to physically be with a man [Razz]

I've been without my ex for 10 months now, I survived and am better without him

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

it's called being a lesbian [Big Grin] !! haa haaaa
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
quote:

it's called being a lesbian [Big Grin] !! haa haaaa
I have been married over 2 years now and im STILL not living with my husband yet [Mad] before that I was single not looking for almost 3 years, survived fine and I aint no lesbian [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com