EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 2 days to go before the big move and I am getting nervous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 days to go before the big move and I am getting nervous
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am excited and all that ,but still a little nervous too.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a wonderful time josette. how long are you going for?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you moving there?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you moving there?

3 months for sure and then possibly until he gets his visa. Hopefully, he'll have his visa around March-April.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
where will you be i am coming feb5 . i am flying into cairo airport and will be in cairo at least 3 days
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
where will you be i am coming feb5 . i am flying into cairo airport and will be in cairo at least 3 days

Alexandria
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
how far is that from cairo?
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josetta, good luck, my husband is from Alex and I love it. We were issued with a visa from the british embassy on thday, think it will take longer for the States. Where in Alex is your partner from?
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
how far is that from cairo?

I think about 2 and 1/2 hours by train.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sawny:
Josetta, good luck, my husband is from Alex and I love it. We were issued with a visa from the british embassy on thday, think it will take longer for the States. Where in Alex is your partner from?

He is actually from Cairo,but when we visited Alexandria on my first trip there,I fell in love with the place and so he bought us a flat there.
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
I am excited and all that ,but still a little nervous too.

Of course you are nervous. It wouldn't be normal if you weren't. Just look at the move as an adventure until your husband gets his visa to come back to the US with you. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time in Alex and let us know how everything is going with you.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sounds like a keeper, Josette. All the best to you and your fiance!
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too fell in love with Alex. My husband is from El Mansura, and he love Alex so much too. I wish soo much I could stay in Alex until this immigration is finished.
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Thanks ladies.. Tomorrow is the big day and I have butterflies...Oh Goshh...but I trust him and I know what we have so I am fine with my decision.
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insha Allah, all will be fine, you have nothing to worry about, good luck, and keep intouch
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com