EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I'm in Egypt now!!!!!!!! (Why can't I stop self-destructive behavior?) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm in Egypt now!!!!!!!! (Why can't I stop self-destructive behavior?)
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Egypt right now,but I am not with my fiance. I left the airport with a man I met on my layover in Paris. Then we sat by each other on the plane and continued talking nonstop. He was so funny and nice and damn his ass looked so good in his jeans [Big Grin] I cannot believe that I left the airport with him!!!!!!!!!!! He asked me why was I going to Egypt and I said for vacation..hm... how about telling him about your fiance. I don't know why but I did not mention him. Well I had to later once he asked me to leave with him and let him show me around since I didn't know anyone in Egypt [Big Grin] So I agreed and then had to fess up before we went through the automatic doors. So he had a plan! He would go scout out the scene after I gave him a description of my fiance and who would likely be with him etc. So he came back and said I think I saw them and he said we would wait and "blend in" with a tour group or a group of people and sneak out! I was so nervous that it would not work,but it did and we slipped out. I felt bad though when I glanced over and saw that he'd brought his father who has been a little ill and he was sitting down. Actually I felt a little sick and almost changed my mind,but he was just looking at me with those big brown eyes and I kept quiet.

Anyway, he is really nice and has a nice flat. God I cannot believe I did this! What if he is a mass murderer????????? I don't even really know where I am!!!!!! So I called my fiance and told him that I missed my connecting flight because I fell asleep in the cafe. He sounded a little worried,but he believed me. I told him I'd take the next flight out in the morning and to be at the airport at 1 pm. God I hope there's a flight that gets in from Paris at that time. Mohammed(that's his name) said that he knows someone, who knows someone who can get me back inside the airport tomorrow and I can just wait like I'd been there. ( I guess I'm staying the night [Eek!] ) Hope this plan works,because my baby usually gets to the aiport early.

I just dont know what is wrong with me???????? I always do self-destructive things like this in relationships.Why am I screwing this up? He is the first man that I really trust,hell I left my country for him. I have a man who loves me, he is responsible, will make a good father and husband. Why am I engaging in this bad behavior?????????????????????????????? This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO I HAVE NO PLANS TO HAVE SEX WITH MOHAMED!

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no wonder the Egyptians have the view of westerners that they do!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a dirty slapper! No respect for herself or her body, dirty dirty cow. Thank god i have a decent mrs. She is giving manky flaps amy a running for slapper of the year!

--------------------
cock

Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this for real? bizarre
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please no rude comments, I need help and how will I get out of this situation?????? And I have not had sex with anyone else!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, you staying the night, obviously, and have no PLANS for sex (yeah right!) but what if this one manages MORE than 7 times? does he *win* you?

Have you any idea how this new man will view you? you meet up and go off with him in a strange country and he KNOWS you have a man to go to, a man that was waiting at the airport for you. A man you were *so in love with* you left your country on a whim. You will be seen as just another western slapper, another tart up for it with any man who comes along, and who can blame him?

There are not words enough..........

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe a word of this!

Maybe someone is using Josette's account, or maybe she has been feeding everyone a line from day 1? I don't know, but the above can not be true!?! [Eek!] [Frown]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
soozi, it was said in the beginning she wasnt real, now im beginning to wonder. I do think its the same person though, writing style looks same to me

josette, sorry but you will get comments. You need help alright but you got yourself in this one. Learn to keep your eyes on ONE man at a time, that might help.

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This cannot be real.

Josette, if this *is* real, you need to BREAK UP WITH EVERYONE, DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE, GET BACK TO THE U.S. AND GET THERAPY. You are not doing your fiance any favors. I am dead serious.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mohammed" my ass.

Troll me Amadeus!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not funny! I need to think of a way to get out of this. I am having second thoughts. Maybe I made a mistake. His ass sure looks cute though [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
"Mohammed" my ass.

Troll me Amadeus!

Now, MK, I don't knew what's your problem is with trolls and I don't belive all your made up stories with them but really this is getting really boring .......

You are an intelligent egyptian women and i do like to read some of your posts but you need to stop attacking trolls every possible moment.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
whats she got against trolls anyway? [Confused] trolls are nice guys, ugly as hell but nice [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
whats she got against trolls anyway? [Confused] trolls are nice guys, ugly as hell but nice [Big Grin]

Ayisha, really, I'm surprised at you generalizing like that. Trolls have feelings too. [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
This is not funny! I need to think of a way to get out of this. I am having second thoughts. Maybe I made a mistake. His ass sure looks cute though [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This post looks like it was written by a guy. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone who is reading this and believes it to be real, or in the rare case that it is, one serious comment must be left.
If you go places with men you don't know, you actually run the risk of being killed. And not quickly.
You know the girls that end up working the streets as prostitutes, or caged in an apartment being raped many times daily for their captors financial benefit actually start out as stupid girls like this, who just don't get it and somehow think they will "get out of" every situation they run into. Many never get out, many are never found. It's a huge relief to their families if the body is actually uncovered, regardless of condition.
Most girls who do this have problems with drugs and alcohol or some kind of presonality disorder that makes them imulsive and irresponsible.
Sorry to be a buzz kill.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
For anyone who is reading this and believes it to be real, or in the rare case that it is, one serious comment must be left.
If you go places with men you don't know, you actually run the risk of being killed. And not quickly.
You know the girls that end up working the streets as prostitutes, or caged in an apartment being raped many times daily for their captors financial benefit actually start out as stupid girls like this, who just don't get it and somehow think they will "get out of" every situation they run into. Many never get out, many are never found. It's a huge relief to their families if the body is actually uncovered, regardless of condition.
Most girls who do this have problems with drugs and alcohol or some kind of presonality disorder that makes them imulsive and irresponsible.
Sorry to be a buzz kill.

fully agree queenbee, IF it is real, and I am open to it NOT being real now, then there is definately something wrong with the mentality of a woman who will go off with any strange man in a strange country.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:

Ayisha, really, I'm surprised at you generalizing like that. Trolls have feelings too. [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Tream I understand how you feel but trolls are generally nice little guys and I dont know what MK has against trolls but she is always attacking them at every given opportunity and its not on. Yes they DO have feelings and im sure that they are all generally hurt by this!! [Frown]

I miss my troll [Frown]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Tream I understand how you feel but trolls are generally nice little guys and I dont know what MK has against trolls but she is always attacking them at every given opportunity and its not on. Yes they DO have feelings and im sure that they are all generally hurt by this!! [Frown]

I miss my troll [Frown]

I know. I just objected to your classifying them as *ugly.* Who knows? Perhaps this troll will end up having pictures of herself taken by her airport buddy, and they will be posted for all to see. Then we will know for sure.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I miss my troll [Frown]

I know. I just objected to your classifying them as *ugly.* Who knows? Perhaps this troll will end up having pictures of herself taken by her airport buddy, and they will be posted for all to see. Then we will know for sure.
pics is ok but no more flaps please [Frown]
daria1975
Member # 6244

[Big Grin]
Athena
Member # 6957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this post is real or not but if it is:

1. You have possibly put yourself in danger.
2. Get back to the airport as soon as you can and then call your fiance.

Posts: 14 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette - if that's who you really are - [Confused] , I'm not convinced your even 2 per cent genuine here, but hey... on that small chance that you are, you've really done something stupid here. I don't believe for a second that you've gone off with some random bloke you met on the flight and you're now in his flat checking ES... I meant, where's the famous Egyptian hospitality? Surely you'd be eating a huge meal or drinking some tea by now [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
If I accidentally sleep with another man [Wink] , am I still engaged?
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
If I accidentally sleep with another man [Wink] , am I still engaged?

Give me your fiance's phone number, and I'll be happy to check for you.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
what, you accidentally gonna fall on his d**k

you aint engaged from now

*sigh*

--------------------

get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Give me your fiance's phone number, and I'll be happy to check for you.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] wonderful suggestion...

[Confused] how can you accidentally sleep with someone?

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason you can't stop self destructive behaviour is simple.....you don't want to.

You are young and immature and not ready for marriage. You have yet to learn the difference between truly loving somebody and sexual infatuation.

Your behaviour in Egypt is inappropriate you should go home and take time to grow up a bit.

You should also take a great deal more care of your safety. There was a posting on here not long ago where a woman was given a date rape drug by a man she had met briefly, and I think that was when she was visiting Alexandria.

Could you also just stop and think a minute the effect your sort of behaviour has for other Western women.

I hate to shock you but this Mohhamed you have met will be thinking of you as no better than a whore.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Some of you have left really uncalled for comments and you are very cruel. Mohamed is not a killer, rapist or someone who will beat me. We talked for hours and I trust him. I am going to dinner now with him. He is calling me.

Bye.. Maybe I would have gone to my fiance tonight but no one told me what to do! and I asked for help. So thanks for putting me in this situation when you all know how much I love my fiance. Bye I am going for kebabs!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam*, girls, I knew right from the beginning that she was a fake and this topic just proved it 100%. I just waited because I knew she'd come out of the closet sooner or later.

Tooti, why you let her join your new forum? And I wonder who invited her??? [Roll Eyes]

And Josette, GO TO HELL! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Tigerlilly go wash your old decrepit pussy ya sharmoota.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 13 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh girl, I dont like your story & i dont even believe that you wont sleep with the new guy you're spending the night with [Roll Eyes]

You went with this guy becuase he has a cute butt?!! [Mad]

you made a big mistake....... that's all i'm gonna say

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O my,
Hmm
Well if you could look at your fiance sitting there with his ill father waiting for you and still leave with another man....

I dont think i have words for this, just shock really.
I would say you definitely should not be engaged.
If you are having to think about and ask if what you did was wrong or saying you are thinking MAYBE you made a mistake umm that says alot.

You owe it to your fiance to go back to that airport, dont bother to go inside, wait for him outside, and tell him the truth.
Then be prepared for the fact that he will leave you and then arrange to come back home and dont hurt that poor man any further by contacting him in anyway.
If you were looking for just fun you shouldnt have taken time to develop such a relation.

If you were looking to marry him, you should have never been talking with a man you didnt know to such an extent in the first place.

Exactly the kind of thing that is causing my exfiances mother to hesitate in letting us marry,,,,,
After all your words of love to this man,,
Im not perfect myself as far as knowing who to be with but ive never done this or even considered it.

and i sincerely hope that this is just that someone has hacked Josettes account and made this up, i really really hope that and that she is really with her fiance having a wonderful time.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So mature *sigh*

Oh well by all account looks like your fiance had a lucky escape, maybe you'd end up acciedntly sleeping with his best friend or the neighbours, or anyone that took your fancy.

Why should anyone tell you what to do??? If you old enough to have sex then your old enough to make your own decisions.

You trust a bloke you met on a plane!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you for real??

Oh well it's you funeral I suppose, remember when you get back to the states to go get tested for HIV and STD's.

Don't want you infecting others

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha this is too funny!

Josette, am back in Alex, and would LOVE to have that coffee with you. Just tell me where and when.

*Laura working undercover for the ES team*

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is Unknown Model's signature, correct?

But why you people responding to a fake? This guy made up Josette and her story. Or why would a foreign woman ask in her first post on this forum if all Egyptian guys would be so 'horny' and moves on in the same way like that.

I've been long enough on this forum to identify FAKES like you - Josette - and you are the biggest on here right now. Be proud of it! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some of you have left really uncalled for comments and you are very cruel. Mohamed is not a killer, rapist or someone who will beat me. We talked for hours and I trust him. I am going to dinner now with him. He is calling me.

Bye.. Maybe I would have gone to my fiance tonight but no one told me what to do! and I asked for help. So thanks for putting me in this situation when you all know how much I love my fiance. Bye I am going for kebabs!

you may be fake as they all said..... but if you are for real then you have no conscience......

you just came to ES to seek advice on how to get out of the situation but you dont see yourself as making a huge mistake

You wont get any sympathy here, if that's what you're looking for [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
so the whole *josette of the 7 times* is all false right from the start? [Roll Eyes]

i knew it really [Cool] [Razz]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol well josettes 7 times a day may be fake but
umm, well, hehe, the many times a day really does happen, i know mine did, every day for a month.... then again this last time i went to him every day for 8 days.
But more than 7 times sometimes,
I really really hope her story is fake or that someone has hacked her and made this all up cause this is horrible to do to anyone.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin]

You are *so* Sono!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
lol well josettes 7 times a day may be fake but
umm, well, hehe, the many times a day really does happen, i know mine did, every day for a month.... then again this last time i went to him every day for 8 days.
But more than 7 times sometimes,

yes i KNOW it happens but we dont all discuss it and compare [Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

LOL

And then he goes like oops where did my dick go.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

LOL

And then he goes like oops where did my dick go.

[Big Grin] nearly bloody choked [Big Grin]

*wipes coffee of screen AGAIN* [Mad]

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable.

If this is for real, you should be ashamed of yourself, Josette. Your fiance deserves much better after all he's done for you. You really have no conscience if you could still leave with this guy after seeing your fiance with his sick father waiting for you. Shame on you!

On the other hand, this is so unbelievable that it simply can't be true. I hope, too, that someone has hacked your account and we find this is all made up.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
How could one notice some-one's ass on a plane?
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi dear People!!!

Since I am still fairly new here - HI yall!!! - most of you do not know me yet, and vice versa (though I have done heeeeaps of reading, years back, OH!!! so highly entertaining in parts!!!! And informative occasionally, too...) - and so I do not know the person Tigerlily mentions´(but have read a lot about trolls and hacking, oh, oh), but this story CANNOT be for real!!!!!!!

It simply can't - nobody so super-dooper in love and eager and bragging would behave in this heartless (and stupid) manner first of all - and then what's with sitting on a computer crying for help and advice while the cute-ass-man - all new and interesting, right?!?! - is around and time is short until tomorrow 1 pm - just how likely is that????

First swearing I won't have sex, then may be possibly, his cute ass etc, and lastly this childish 'YOU made me do it, nobody helped me'???? WTF?!?!?!

This just HAS GOT to be fiddlesticks, the whole bloody thing - if not, person has mental age of 3 year old, all talking is in vain, I'd say....

But, story and wonderful comments are having quite the same effect on me as on poor coffee-spitting Ayisha - haven't laughed so hard in ages, thanks!!! (Put the drinks down now, dear Ayisha - you'll run out of tissues...).

Greetings to all, on with the show, please!!!
Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, MK, they met on the LAY-OVER at Paris.... Ah yes, gay Paris, the old city of loooooove....
Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
(Put the drinks down now, dear Ayisha - you'll run out of tissues...).

Thank You Bubbles!!! thats all I ask, a warning and its fine, no spray on screen, FINE. [Smile]
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Josette, you never asked me...and you know how to reach me. Girl we need to talk!
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com