EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I slept with another man, is the wedding off? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I slept with another man, is the wedding off?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just clicked so well, what could I do? Now he is asking me not to go to the airport!!!! I cannot do that to my fiance.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, are you kidding me? Please stop posting, no one believes you are real anyways.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
We just clicked so well, what could I do? Now he is asking me not to go to the airport!!!! I cannot do that to my fiance.

I believe she is real......all western women are like that [Roll Eyes] right katanga ? [Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell! The real life stuff is better than your made up stuff Josette, you can't compete.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMM

Have some self contorl, respect, constraint and say NO, I'm engaged.

'He's asking you not to go to the airport' and 'You can't do that to your finace'

Did you think that when you back to have sex with him??????

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Josette!!! [Cool]

Six hours between blaming everyone here for no help and going out for kebabs and then - hopefully - grrreeeat [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] sex with the cute-ass-stranger and you are back on (presumably his) computer again???? You're a fast worker alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
How come he let you out of bed??? Tired already??? Go back to the fiance, he can do more for longer, ca....

Greetings to you, [Razz] Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
you are back on (presumably his) computer again???? You're a fast worker alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How come he let you out of bed???

ROFL!
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And know what, girl - you did this the wrong way round entirely.... What about the wonderful apartment in Alex the fiance gave to you as a wedding present???? [Confused] [Frown]
Geez, THAT will be off now, I reckon - so see, you should have married, taken the apartment, sent the man to work to keep you in the style to which you'd like to become accustomed, and THEN you could have entertained all the cute asses on the corniche to your heart's content...

But now - it's all over now, baby blue, boohoo... [Frown] (Was Mohamed the stranger worth the apartment then??? WICKED STUFF!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, am thinking over the coffee meet. Am not sure if I am risking my life being with you or not, as I know how some Egyptian men can go totally crazy when they have been "done" like you are doing.

Anybody else in Alex want to go with me for a coffee with Josette?

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The emptiest barrell makes the most noise...
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so bad, please, tell fiance the truth, and let him decided if he still wants to get married, because you have to be fair to him.
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'm sure the wedding isn't off. In fact, just make sure you invite airport guy to the reception. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this real guys or a joke, ? im a little backwards here, are you for real josette?
How could you give in to anothere when you have a 7 times a night guy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
is this real guys or a joke, ? im a little backwards here, are you for real josette?
How could you give in to anothere when you have a 7 times a night guy

Because the new one is a nine times guy with a huge ***** ..... wasn't that obvious.
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im really shocked by josettes behavouir

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
im really shocked by josettes behavouir

I am really shocked too [Frown]
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Guys, it's not real. Total troll.
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:

how do you know?
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Khadija_Diagne:
quote:

how do you know?
Because she's just jerking the forum around for the attention.
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely a fake. She must be desperate enough to need so much attention!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately a fake
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but quite entertaining.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:
quote:

I believe she is real......all western women are like that [Roll Eyes] right katanga ? [Big Grin]
Do you still believe she's real even after you invented her yourself? Maybe? [Cool]

And I still want to know who invited that bimbo to Tooti's forum???? This is insane...... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it tedious and boring
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it thoroughly entertaining [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
me tooo heheheheheehehehehehe

good to wake up to

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, I'm sure the wedding isn't off. In fact, just make sure you invite airport guy to the reception. [Big Grin]

This is the funniest set of threads for ages, thanks for the laughs Josette.

I think there a few others you should invite to the wedding, maybe just an invite at every disco in Egypt and see how many men you can get through before the end of the reception.

If you are real then go to the airport now girl, get on the first flight back home and book yourself into the funny farm

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with the 'this is real entertaining' crowd... Better than many a soap!!! I want the next installment!!! Something like - I went to the airport after all, since fiance is better, get my drift - this one let me go after only 3 hours in the sack, what's up with that poor show?!?! - but Mohammed, all madly in love with me now, of course, secretly followed me, so they met at the airport, just as I was hugging and kissing fiance in delirious joy to see him and theeeennn....

Your turn now!!!

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their eyes locked across a crowded terminal, deep brown and soulful they bore into the very heart of her. It was fate, it had to happen, there in the terminal they rushed into each others arms. They didn't know names, they were not needed, it was enough that they loved one another. The delicate fabric was ripped away and she stood there in all her naked beauty, it was a moment, so precious .................and shared with the entire crowd of Cairo airport as she was gang shagged by a visiting conference of elderly male architects.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh what bliss she thought, 777 times in an airport lounge [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
we have to make a movie from this, this is so entertaining, its so unreal,
heheheheeheheheheeh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should take bets on the direction this sordid story's going to take next.

My guess is at least one more Egyptian lover boy before we get the bombshell pregnancy story, complete with "who's the father?" cliffhanger... [Big Grin]

Or would that be far too predictable? [Razz]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
dont forget the mountain of anti-biotics for all those STDs!
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do somebody really believes her? All these "Josette threads" are soooo troll!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is unbelivable!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Dear Ayisha and Ashkar, what great story writers you are!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!! And now, will the morality police show up??? Or the adoring couple get beaten out the airport by enraged ladies with their chip-chips???

Alternatively, Getoverit's story line is good - but we need a DUEL between young knights there... Or one standing on top of the CIA tower, declaring he will jump cause his heart has been so broken...

Whoever this troll is, this is SUCH sweet, cheering stuff!!! Where are you, trolly, trolly, troll??? Come back, we neeeeeeed you...

Laura
Member # 879

Josette, you sent me PM asking me to meet you for coffee. I am game! Is this "ladies" only or are you bringing your fiance?

As I said before, just tell me where and when.

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I slept with another man, is the wedding off? .

Details please? was it good ? hot and steamy ?... when, where and how is important for us to recommend if you should go or stay....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Ayisha and Ashkar, what great story writers you are!!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

They can do much better than this. Girls do you remember the night with Kimo???? [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

They can do much better than this. Girls do you remember the night with Kimo???? [Smile] [Smile]
how could we forget [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God is this Mohammed Abdul-Troll story still going on?

I have a gut feeling it's Katanga.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hahhahahaahahahahah

you could be right mk, i think it is to

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Well, if so, dear MK, he's taking revenge on us, only because I and Ayisha (see??? That wicked woman again, she's leading me astray [Big Grin] ) made fun of his picture, and now he feels fugly and sad...

I didn't mean it, I didn't mean [Frown] - or did I, help me out here, ladies, please!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
quote:

how could we forget [Big Grin]
heyyyyy what night with Kimo? was I there? was I sober? [Confused]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you are delighting in another's misery and this is not civilized. Just so you know I tried to get back to the airport earlier,but Mohamed was stopped by the police. It seems his "friend" that he knew no longer worked there and I think he almost got arrested. Anyway, they let us go,but said I could not go back into the airport. By this time it was 12:50 and I knew there was a good chance I would be running into my fiance at any minute. So we left the airport and now I am trying to figure out what to do. Mohamed says it is fate since I could not get back into the airport and he wants to explore a relationship with me. He said if I really loved my "boyfriend" anyway I would have never left with him. I do love my fiance. Now this is not funny because I do not know what to do. If I call my fiance again he will want to know what happened. Worse he might have even called my family to see what was going on and I do not want them worried. I was thinking maybe I could ask Mohamed to take me to a hotel and then I just act like I went there because I was tired and my flight got in earlier than I thought and that's why I missed him.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Only three weeks ago I was a niiiiice, sweet, polite, well balanced lady, you know.... [Wink] [Wink] (Honest). Then I discovered ES [Razz] , then I was severely traumatised for the rest of my days [Embarrassed] , and NOW look at me!!!! [Frown]

For shame, for shame.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Well, if so, dear MK, he's taking revenge on us, only because I and Ayisha (see??? That wicked woman again, she's leading me astray [Big Grin] ) made fun of his picture, and now he feels fugly and sad...

I didn't mean it, I didn't mean [Frown] - or did I, help me out here, ladies, please!!!

[Confused] bubbles dear, i never made a remark about katanga's pic, the only thing I DID say was cinders should have married him when she had the chance, hes a very sensitive and manly MAN in my opinion, beats all these other lot too busy preening themselves [Razz]
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Dear trolly-troll!!! [Big Grin] You are back, how very delightful!!!

No, no, I think you ought to tell things as they are, nothing to be ashamed of - grab Mohamed's mobile while he's not looking, make a quick secret call to fiance, and sob into phone that you were kidnapped [Eek!] [Eek!] (after all, he obviously MUST have put something in your drink on plane [Mad] , right, otherwise you would have never gone with this stranger!!! CLEARLY this is in no way your fault!!! [Roll Eyes] ) and he must come and free you as soon as he can...

When fiance gets there all uptight, ready to fight dragons for his lady love, you start tearing your hair, scream Ya Lachwiiiii hysterically and point at Mohamed, 'That's him, that's him, the scoundrel'.... [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Some of you are delighting in another's misery and this is not civilized. Just so you know I tried to get back to the airport earlier,but Mohamed was stopped by the police. It seems his "friend" that he knew no longer worked there and I think he almost got arrested. Anyway, they let us go,but said I could not go back into the airport. By this time it was 12:50 and I knew there was a good chance I would be running into my fiance at any minute. So we left the airport and now I am trying to figure out what to do. Mohamed says it is fate since I could not get back into the airport and he wants to explore a relationship with me. He said if I really loved my "boyfriend" anyway I would have never left with him. I do love my fiance. Now this is not funny because I do not know what to do. If I call my fiance again he will want to know what happened. Worse he might have even called my family to see what was going on and I do not want them worried. I was thinking maybe I could ask Mohamed to take me to a hotel and then I just act like I went there because I was tired and my flight got in earlier than I thought and that's why I missed him.

not quite up to the standards we were expecting of you josette, but there is time.

My advice now is to get man #2 to call man #1 and speak to him about this. They should meet up at dawn with pistols, then we can get back onto the track we were more thinking for the next episode, if you dont mind.

Failing that there are other options:

You can go to the tourist police and say you were abducted by man #2, if you dont want him in trouble say it was aliens. They will then contact man #1 and let him know where to pick you up.......thats if no other men pick you up in the time you wait, given it could be up to 15 mins there is that possibility.

You can call man #1 and tell him you got a taxi coz you missed him at the airport and now you have no idea where you are and can he come get you, this will mean you will be waiting about 10-15 mins and have a few other men by then, dont forget we need details though.

You can go to the embassy and tell them you have no idea how you got to Egypt and can they please send you home. Yes there are Egyptian men in the embassy so dont worry.

Good Luck, oh and drop in at the vets surgery on the way, you need a check up

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny Ayisha [Roll Eyes] How can you laugh at another's misfortune???????

astafigurallah!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com