EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 20 reasons for eating chocolate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 20 reasons for eating chocolate
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.You can get chocolate.
2."If you love me you'll swallow that" has real
meaning with chocolate
3.Chocolate satisfies even when it goes soft.
4.You can safely have chocolate when you are
driving.
5.You can make chocolate last as long as you
want.
6.You can have chocolate anywhere, even in front
of your mother.
7.If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate
won't mind
8.People of the same sex can have chocolate
together without being called nasty names.
9.The word "commitment" doesn't scare off
chocolate.
10.You can have chocolate on top of your desk
during working hours without upsetting your co-
workers.
11.You can ask a stranger for chocolate without
getting your face slapped.
12.You don't get hairs in your mouth with
chocolate.
13.With chocolate there is no need to fake it.
14.Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
15.You can have chocolate any time of the month.
16.Good chocolate is easy to find.
17.You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you
can handle.
18.You are never too young or too old for
chocolate.
19.When you have chocolate it doesn't keep the
neighbours awake.
20.With chocolate, size doesn't matter.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I confess - I am a chocolate addict!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate is the only true love there will ever be lol... I am beyond addicted to chocolate.
In fact, give me a cup of hot chocolate topped with whip cream and within an hour i will be totally relaxed and sleepy..
and Hot fudge on vanilla ice cream.. mmmm fantasies should be made of such.
I have to have chocolate every day, in any form

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any one have more chocolates for me:) all gone:)
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i have a permanent supply
If i get down to just about 10 pieces of chocolate or 2 servings of ice cream and enough chocolate sauce for that, then i am going to the store and restocking supplies, it is a must.
Hahaha alot of times on the way home from work, even though i know i have it at home i will stop at a gas station and pick up a chocolate bar of some sort, any kind, and eat it on the way home.
Seriously addicted here but i would share ahly.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give me Coke, chocolate and for sure my bad habbite Cigaritties and i am good for months [Smile] i am more then addictaed [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
that so nice of you thanks [Smile] give me Coke, chocolate and for sure my bad habbite Cigaritties and i am good for months [Smile] i am more then addictaed [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
My habit used to be mt dew and snickers bars... but then now i cant have caffeine soo.. its changed to any soda that is diet and caffeine free and any chocolate at all, my current weakness, warm chocolate cake with slightly melting chocolate icing and a little vanilla ice cream on it.. or hot fresh from the oven brownies with of course the chocolate icing on them...

--------------------

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
i drink also mt dew now and like it so much [Smile] and if you keep talking like that i get crazy and go looking for any thing had chocolate on it [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahahahahaha, yeah me too cause i am down to one piece of chocolate, a twix bar that instead of carmel inside has peanut butter so i will be going to the store today.
There is nothing that compares to the bubbles from a soda right after eating a chocolate bar or eating any chocolate.. its just a wonderful combination

--------------------

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
hhmmmmm that really great, ok i may jumb to the store now and get my self some [Smile] YOU HAVE GREAT WAY OF DESCRIPING THE COMBINATION OF BOTH OF THEM WOW [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hehehe, oh for the love of chocolate, i will be going in less than an hour myself i am sure.
its a wonder i dont weigh as much as a cow.... good thing for workouts i guess, keeps me as small as a teenager haha, mm now which should i buy cause now i cant decide, warm chocolate cake or hot brownies or even chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven.. ohhhhhhhhh....

--------------------

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
teezzzzzzzzzz hey one from each : [Smile] ) all of them sound great [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lol hope that teeezzz is meant as tease and not the egyptian word teezz hahahahahahaha and yes they all sound wonderful, sooo hard of a decision, most likely i will buy them all and then have a different one each day for the next week.

--------------------

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does "teezz" mean? <scratches head> :-)
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
means stop teazing me [Smile] no any bad words at all "))
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all our chocolate lovers here on ES

The Rules of Chocolate

(author unknown)

If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A. Because no one wants to quit.

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

[Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com