EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I have heard that Egyptian men are great in bed, is it true? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have heard that Egyptian men are great in bed, is it true?
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering?
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad experience Leia?
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antemon
Member # 12785

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for antemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam egyptian man & iwant to have asex with anice woman in hurghad\egypt EMAIL:antilove21@yahoo.com
Posts: 5 | From: egypt\hurghada | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
antemon this is not a pick-up post for sex. I was simply asking about Egyptian men and what they are like in bed. I am not interested in sex with anyone other than my Egyptian husband that I meet there.

Gracias

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
Bad experience Leia?

5 years of hell.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
both of the egyptian men i used to be involved with were wonderful in bed, both very different but both wonderful.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
SORRY
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. very ..... thorough.One is anyway. But I don't know about the other 49999999 other egyptian guys out there.
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Leia here has had a very bad experience. lol but i dont remember her ever saying the sex was bad...
little details not said i guess.
I miss the sex with either one of the ones i was with. never found it here in the states that even compared.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vicky if you are seriously intending to become the wife of an Egyptian man you need to know that sex is not something that is discussed outside of the relationship out of respect between husband and wife.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, something here reminds me of Josette!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right everything is Josette you crazy bitch.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thinking that lunch with Josette should be in secluded area far away from listening ears*
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antemon:
iam egyptian man & iwant to have asex with anice woman in hurghad\egypt EMAIL:antilove21@yahoo.com

What do you consider a 'nice' woman? What kind of requirements do you have? Does she have to be foreigner - because everyone knows that all Western women are sluts [Roll Eyes] - or would an Egyptian woman work for you too? And what will she get in return?

Questions over questions..... [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: I have heard that Egyptian men are great in bed, is it true?

And I've heard that black guys really know how to love a woman. Is that true? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Right everything is Josette you crazy bitch.

I'm crazy???
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah they are good too. hahahha they say once u go black u don't go back hahha but i just had it once and not like i crave to go back but it was nice..........i have an egyptian young man that is still after me but ufffffffff we are oceans away and i have no plans to visit soon. so i told him "u'll be waiting for a long time" Essam. Maybe we'll meet in the afterlife.........he won't take that as an answer what am i to do? any suggestions my friends?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Men are monesters..Dragons in bed, on bed, under bed, on the floor, in car wherever whenever they are that's the truth Princess_Leia

===
Hi MissNoor i think you should meet your young man it doesn't matter if u come to him or he goes to you the most important is to meet that will be good for both of you
best wishes

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was just wondering?

Does it really matter? I thought you just wanted to marry any Egytpian man as long as he has a job and a place to live. And a lot, notice I didn't say all, wouldn't sleep with you anyway until you were married. Or he may just have sex with you and you thinking he will marry you but then he will just leave you.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was just wondering?

Yes very true and there's more. Not only do Egyptian men have great stamina, very imaginative and sensitive to a woman's needs but Egyptian men are know to be well endowed.

Don't listen to Amy Lynn Johnson she's just a common whore and trust me when I tell you Ayman is not going to be happy at all reading what she says about him [Eek!]

Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was just wondering?

just like any other kind of man vicky, its based on individual performance, not as a general rule of thumb nationally.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine wasn't.

extremely quick, wham bam thank you mam, blink and you missed it - didnt like foreplay - before or after - so boring!!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that Dawn, did you coach him? maybe he was less experienced? many (not all) might be less experienced when you marry (date) them, so you might have the need to coach them more, there are many things they don't just 'know'. I basically had to draw maps and diagrams and make outlines and to-do lists... [Big Grin]
ok I'm exaggerating but if the man is a virgin or just inexperienced you really have to do a lot of hand-holding. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Nice one, Smuckers! [Wink]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to coach him, but it was like "No, I like it like this and this is what we are going to do". When he got aggressive I knew it was time to pack his bag and show him the door. I wouldnt mind, but I'd been celibate for 3 years and was expecting the year 2006 to be a good one! oh well ......................
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] thanks dearest [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
I tried to coach him, but it was like "No, I like it like this and this is what we are going to do". When he got aggressive I knew it was time to pack his bag and show him the door. I wouldnt mind, but I'd been celibate for 3 years and was expecting the year 2006 to be a good one! oh well ......................

lol oh yikes what a creep! [Frown] I can't believe he really said that!? how selfish and boring...oh well, hope 2007 is happier! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:
quote:
I was just wondering?

Yes very true and there's more. Not only do Egyptian men have great stamina, very imaginative and sensitive to a woman's needs but Egyptian men are know to be well endowed.

Absolutely!! at least 15 inches ALL of them. (ask josette) staying power because, what no one else has mentioned, they ALL have TWO *thingys* [Eek!] and 7 times a night is just a starting point (again, ask josette). After all that they will go and produce a banquet of delicious food for you AND feed you!!

why do you think we love them so much [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheeheh cool ,

well, i had italian, and he was great, but this sounds better,
oh god ayisha
just waken up, but feeling extremlly hot already. Id like to try

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, Yorki, where have you been?! Good morning! Now go and take a cold shower! [Wink]

If I had the chance I'd like to try *brown sugar* a la Taye Diggs

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004875/

but it's impossible...... maybe in my next life. [Frown]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is true they are great in bed better then here in the usa. never felt more like a woman then just a piece of meat. he is the best lover i ever had
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
looks like I got the crap one then didn't it?!?!?
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<After all that they will go and produce a banquet of delicious food for you AND feed you!!>

Oh,Ayisha,this is too funny and practical...gonna write this down in case i bump with one.I will might remind him this one...Lollllll!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting you only been a member vickyjones since 14 Jan 2007.

We are getting into bedroom question again who does that remind you of folks?

Most people wouldn't want to talk to openly about this I think!

Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
looks like I got the crap one then didn't it?!?!?

Hey, don't be too disappointed, take your next pick! Good luck! [Wink]
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all about bragging and boasting, but when it comes to the sex........ [Frown]

Leia's right on this one!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erin1122:
They're

So you tried them all?? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah, vickyjones asked a tricky question. And I avoided a straight answer myself..... All what I can say is that you can't generalize. And how can anyone know?
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest, I have slept with quite a few guys from quite a few countries.

Not exactly something I'm proud of.....

A great deal of them were mistakes.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger, i really , want to try , and in this life i want to try, erin, we have all been there girl, we all make mistakes

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, now I think we should keep going on with this conversation in private. And I promise I'll have my fair share to tell..... [Cool]

Oh, and I wouldn't call these guys 'mistakes' - definitely not. More I would say 'how could I'!!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
ok babe, lets go for it
heheheheheheheeh

yes, weve all said how could i , me for sure

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

antemon
Member # 12785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iam egyptian man & iwant to have acasual sex with anice woman in hurghad\egypt EMAIL:antilove21@yahoo.com

--------------------
sdddddddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddddddddddd

Posts: 5 | From: egypt\hurghada | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No no Yorkie, I am married now for quite some time and I have kids, if I would go astray I could f*** up everything.
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antemon:
iam egyptian man & iwant to have acasual sex with anice woman in hurghad\egypt EMAIL:antilove21@yahoo.com

pls tell me moor about you honey,i'm witing for you, wish you are my dreams man,
i'm only have one problem i'm hairless

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I am trying to be the perfect Egyptian wife, I cannot comment on this as this is a very private matter between an Egyptian husband and his spouse. But Vicky if you go back and find my first post, that should help you in your "research" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . All I will say is that my fiance is wonderful and an asshole at the same time. You just have to love him and accept him. I think that is what makes me have such a strong relationship with my fiance.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antemon
Member # 12785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are you living?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hello, gayegypt is next door, please! [Big Grin]
antemon
Member # 12785

Rate Member

--------------------
sdddddddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddddddddddd

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com