EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Josette has been having a hard time in Egypt.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Josette has been having a hard time in Egypt.
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way did anyone miss me?

[Wink]

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We missed your stories, they are great entertainment! So please tell why you have been having a hard time in Egypt, where have you been these last few days?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not entertainment,but It's my life! So happy to amuse you [Frown]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think by 'hard' Josette means something completely different. Would someone get out the popcorn and pour me a drink. Looks like ES is about to liven up again

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Jane you're brighter than I thought for catching that! [Wink]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I think by 'hard' Josette means something completely different. Would someone get out the popcorn and pour me a drink. Looks like ES is about to liven up again

I know that egyptian sharm has a good bar, umbrellas and sparklers are inlcuded at no extra cost [Smile] does anyone have the popcorn?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on then give us the juice
yes we did miss you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Hi Yorkshire Rose,

How are you? How is the flu? Hope you are relaxing, drinking lots of fluids and taking vitamin C.

Maybe Josette needs all of those to recover from her antics in Egypt! hahahah [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette ,

Why the hard time ???

Yes , we missed you [Smile]

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am generally a person that doesn't judge anyone and I am not going to judge you Josette but personally if you are having a hard time in egypt considering what you did to your fiance, you deserve the hard time.
How you can even be with him after what you have done, and not telling him what you did to him is beyond me.
Your conscience should be eating you alive.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's the scoop Josette? Why you having hard times sweetie?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I didnt miss you
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

Josie, come on, who are you really.

"Jane" has only had a couple of posts here since your "arrival" and I don't think her name was mentioned ..what...maybe once?

But yet you use it like you have known her for ages...

Maybe you are the one who is "not so bright" by doing this? [Roll Eyes]

I doubt you will reveal who you really are, but you can't fool some of us [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who's josette?
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her stories would shock you, look for a post listed as,,, i am in egypt now

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

"Jane" has only had a couple of posts here since your "arrival" and I don't think her name was mentioned ..what...maybe once?

I doubt you will reveal who you really are, but you can't fool some of us [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Jane is a long-time member! I've met her and stayed in one of her flats in Luxor! Somehow I don't think she's Josette in disguise!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:
quote:

Jane is a long-time member! I've met her and stayed in one of her flats in Luxor! Somehow I don't think she's Josette in disguise!
I think laura meant it was an old member being josette, an old member would know who jane is [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:
quote:

I think laura meant it was an old member being josette, an old member would know who jane is [Big Grin]
Oh right - misunderstood!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot on Ayisha [Smile] Josie also did something else very revealing in this thread..did you catch that also [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
yeah definitely not jane, jane would never dream of saying anything of this nature as josette has..

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, come on Josette, what's on your mind? Since the lunchtime question is resolved [Big Grin] what's next on the plate? I would like to hear! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Spot on Ayisha [Smile] Josie also did something else very revealing in this thread..did you catch that also [Big Grin]

Noooo, do tell [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Noooo, do tell [Frown]
yes what else did she give away

Actually I think it is a he [Big Grin]

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

ok ladies..lol

I could be wrong, maybe I am, but I can only think of one "older member" who loved to use their "username" in the topic titles..

Shhhhhhhh [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
ok ladies..lol

I could be wrong, maybe I am, but I can only think of one "older member" who loved to use their "username" in the topic titles..

Shhhhhhhh [Wink]

If this requires brain work then I will never get it [Frown]
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Laura please put us out of our misery, I have bronshitus and should be in bed

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Laura please put us out of our misery, I have bronshitus and should be in bed

[Big Grin] bron shitus Jane?? [Big Grin] is that in your chest or do you have the shits or is it a combination [Big Grin]
Laura
Member # 879

We shall see if Laura's theory proves right [Wink] [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like Josette has a really really hard time in Egypt...... what's wrong dear? You got problems to get into the internet to tell us?

Please let us know what's going on.

What can we do you for? [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
We shall see if Laura's theory proves right [Wink] [Wink]

Aha!! now you doing it [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com