EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Momen _MasterMind,Egyptian Pharaoh,Sleepless

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Momen _MasterMind,Egyptian Pharaoh,Sleepless
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kalemato 7aq "haq" yorado beha batel!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU DIRTY DOG!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU DIRTY RAT LYING CHEATING SCUMBAG NOT FIT FOR THE GUTTER ..SLIDE ON YAH OWN POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHITE FACE MONGER SMELL ...HAITI BUM !!!!!!!!!!!!! : [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Someone should call A-Z Tours and tell them they have a scumbag for an employee!
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
YOU DIRTY DOG!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]

You're killing me Laura.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Laura, it might not be a bad idea if someone alerted his employer what he was up to. They should know better than anyone the games these gigolos play on western women.
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
Actually, Laura, it might not be a bad idea if someone alerted his employer what he was up to. They should know better than anyone the games these gigolos play on western women.

you know whats really sad about the whole situation? the only reason they get away with that behavior is b/c they direct it towards european/american women, i.e., white women. like white women have no worth, as if its the norm.

i know in pakistan, there are tour guides, but theyre not infamous like in egypt, and it must be because the tourists are rarely white people- much more often pakistanis.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bonzo:
[qb] Actually, Laura, it might not be a bad idea if someone alerted his employer what he was up to. They should know better than anyone the games these gigolos play on western women.

you know whats really sad about the whole situation? the only reason they get away with that behavior is b/c they direct it towards european/american women, i.e., white women. like white women have no worth, as if its the norm.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ALSO.
THEY CAN NOT BE NORMAL EITHER.
HOW CAN ANYBODY DECIDE TO MARRY SOMEBODY WITHOUT EVER HAVING MET THE PERSON IN PERSON AND NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON.
JUST CHATTING A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON NET ????????

QUOTE]

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, Mimmi, these things are happening, we had and still have couples like that on ES. Foreign women meet Egyptian men over the internet, they chat for months and then fly off straight to marry them.

This would not work for me. But maybe I am too old-fashioned to think that way? When I met my husband we met eye to ey; anyway internet chat was not very common back then.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bonzo:
[qb] Actually, Laura, it might not be a bad idea if someone alerted his employer what he was up to. They should know better than anyone the games these gigolos play on western women.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN ALSO.
THEY CAN NOT BE NORMAL EITHER.
HOW CAN ANYBODY DECIDE TO MARRY SOMEBODY WITHOUT EVER HAVING MET THE PERSON IN PERSON AND NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON.
JUST CHATTING A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON NET ????????

QUOTE]

sigh- i would argue, but... yeah. you're right.

no, i mean yeah thats dumb. but thats not all western women- thats just stupidity. in fact, its a very very very very small minority of western women.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
But, Mimmi, these things are happening, we had and still have couples like that on ES. Foreign women meet Egyptian men over the internet, they chat for months and then fly off straight to marry them.

This would not work for me. But maybe I am too old-fashioned to think that way? When I met my husband we met eye to ey; anyway internet chat was not very common back then.

I Can not unerstand that somebodey can do like that and I think that there is something wrong with the women who get in relationships in this way and belive in everything they are told on the net.
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
I do not defend the men at all (they are really the lowest of low wilth and give a bad reputtation to to the good ones also,but I can not understand that there are women who fall for the net stories and belive in everything with out meeting the person and without knowing anything about the culture of the guy
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I Can not unerstand that somebodey can do like that and I think that there is something wrong with the women who get in relationships in this way and belive in everything they are told on the net.
there IS something wrong with them. no person with common sense would ever do anything like that. the only people who subject themselves to these things are people who have serious self image problems. they need to seek help and become stable individuals.

even if people meet potential partners online- you meet them regularly before you marry them.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right and I think part of the problem is the advanced technology these days; it has its good AND bad sides.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:

Bonzo, heck, forget about A -Z tours, maybe the best thing to do would be call the American Embassy in Cairo and give them this information.

consularcairo@state.gov

A couple of emails with links to this site should be enough.

Then MH doesn't need to worry about a co-sponsor, or which dog is her little sugarhoney, as that DIRTY DOG won't be heading for America, that's for sure.

Then someone should alert MH's mother that her daughter is ILL!! Seriously ILL!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought he said he worked for Spring Tours?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
i thought he said he worked for Spring Tours?

A-Z tours, Spring Tours, Summit Tours - it looks like our dear friend Momen gets around as much in his working life as he does in his private one [Roll Eyes] ...
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

This is what he posted yesterday Ayisha,

Member # 11874

Rate Member posted 13 February, 2007 07:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listen all , i really was looking for love , is that bad,?she knows i was looking before i know her and yes i went to china many times , and i was moving , but i didn,t and she knows and she will see it in my passport , yes i have a flat in guangzhou or kanton , and yes i was going to holland because i have a residence permit all over europe , does it makes me somebody who hassle othes , as for the woman in the pic , she is american , her name is jane Vogel , she is the wife of colonel Alan Vogel and her phone numbers are +17734342179 and 7732095547 ask for momen , the one working for a-ztours

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is what he posted yesterday Ayisha,

Member # 11874

Rate Member posted 13 February, 2007 07:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listen all , i really was looking for love , is that bad,?she knows i was looking before i know her and yes i went to china many times , and i was moving , but i didn,t and she knows and she will see it in my passport , yes i have a flat in guangzhou or kanton , and yes i was going to holland because i have a residence permit all over europe , does it makes me somebody who hassle othes , as for the woman in the pic , she is american , her name is jane Vogel , she is the wife of colonel Alan Vogel and her phone numbers are +17734342179 and 7732095547 ask for momen , the one working for a-ztours

Bad move, Mr. non-Momen!

If colonel Vogel knows you're posting his private number online he will beat you up till you see vogels.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Actually MK, he said "HER" phone numbers..hmmmmm
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually MK, he said "HER" phone numbers..hmmmmm

Oh yeah wow, and he also said ask for Momen. What is she hiding him in her tubes?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Oh yeah wow, and he also said ask for Momen. What is she hiding him in her tubes?

Nooo...that's not Momen...it's his twin brother, Semen! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

The only thing I can't find yet, is a connection to this DOG and Male Cleaner.

Makes sense, he needed money desperately in a short time(for his brood, I mean BRIDE), couldn't ask his family for it (duh) and is an online Sl*t.

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actualy.. nile pharoah was always very polite. he used to PM me and was never rude or sleazy. some people are just desperate for love *cough* visa *cough*.

ok.. im just pissed offffff that i didnt take him up on his offer... then i could have been involved in this love dodecahedron too!

i want an ES affair. [Frown]

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Nooo...that's not Momen...it's his twin brother, Semen!

Sadeeqy, I once had a Dutch colleague called Siemen (pronounced "Semen").

Could never keep a straight face calling his name. [Frown]

What's even worse, is that I had to teach one of his subjects when he was sick, and in Dutch, not feeling well is "niet zo lekker", which also means "not so delicious". Also in Dutch, a subject is a "vak" (pronounced "Fcuk").

So imagine me trying to say to 200 students, with a straight face: "I'll be doing Siemen's Fcuk this semester because Siemen has not been that delicious for a while".

[Frown]

(okay that wasn't funny. Sorry ladies)

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was funny!!!!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:

i want an ES affair. [Frown]

But Charm, you are married now. You gave it up already! [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
I thought it was funny!!!!

phew thanks.
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its ok... he will never find out.. and even if he does.. he'll forgive my ass.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
But you vowed to be faithful in real life and online. You will not cheat at him, you will not go astray. I will make sure!!!!

I'll be watching you from now on! [Cool]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Ahhhh... but i am cunning... i will create many different usernames such as Miss C, Mz C and mRs C... i will never be caught out!!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but you will have the same fanny ..or can you disguise it ,,they animals smell the scent ... [Big Grin] [Razz]
joking ....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Nothing worse than a COWARD who sends a woman to do his talk, except a COWARDLY GIGOLO!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com