EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Distance relationships/marriage is time worth more than experience? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Distance relationships/marriage is time worth more than experience?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:

you mean that? thats the nutty b*tches moms address? really?

Kinda like how your boyfriend's family won't accept you for being a Pakistani and your brother's fiancee took advantage of your family for trying to move up socially be marrying a racially superior person?

Yeah I totally understand what is eating you up. I am so darn glad my family doesn't have this desperate need to racially "improve". Because it doesn't exist to us. [Roll Eyes]

I mean your family must really be crazy if they find their own race/ethicity inferior/superior to others. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
psycho, I support NO ONES hacking. What kal has done for me?? nothing for me but he had YOU stalk him, for that he gets my vote as does anyone you stalk. your problem is that kal wouldnt do for YOU what you would have liked him to do.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
OMG you are saying this has something to do with me! Thanks a lot. FYI I wouldnt know how to hack someones account and have never had any desire to.

But you have no problem being supportive of someone who does hacking, threatening, harrassing, so forth and so forth.

I hit such a nerve in you that you have no problem with someone breakign the law.

No amount of faking a conversion is going to undo the moral depravity in you.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey you guys, look at this: the nutty b*tch feels that because I condemn sexual predators- aka- adults who rape children- aka sexual deviants- aka criminals- i think im better than western women. Poor racist little fool,only believes that WHITE women can be western women- the fact that my skin is brown, my hair is black, and my parents came from another country mean that im not a western women.so sad, so sad.

well i guess thats what happens when you're from milwaukee. you must be a pretty hefty women- huh sonomod? women from that part of the country- dayuuuuuum. no wonder you had to resort to an egyptian man that would abuse you-what intelligent, self respecting american man would want you?

thats ok meri jaan, i'll make duaa that allah swt will unlock your heart which has become stone- that you will one day have REAL friends in REAL life- that you will one day realize who you really are, and what you should be doing with your life.

you know, u really are a piece of work. you're making the claim that b/c "im pakistani" i "think im better than westerners" when YOU JUST STATED THAT YOU DONT LIKE PAKISTANIS.

have fun online- since that seems to be the only amusement you have.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF OYU WAS HACKED WHY DIDNT YOU TELL MODS THEY PUT MINE BACK AND IT WASNT WHAT I HEARED SOME ONE WAS SAYING YOU WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE FORUM THATS THE MESSAGE I HAD BACK YOU WANTED TO BE A MOD AND YOU WAS TELLING AND WRITING ALL THE TIME TO THE MODS IF ANY THING THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WORD WITH SAMY ,I WAS HACKED BUT I FOUND THE FUCKING CUNT OUT HE LEFT ME ALONE AFTER THAT AND HES APPEARED TO DAY AGAIN ..AND ITS SO EASY TO HACK EGYPT SEARCH ANY WAY THE IDIOTS GIVE IT OUT ON WEDSITE OF THERES THEY LEFT A GAP OPEN IN THE REGISTERY .

AND IM NOT OFFENDING YOU CHARM I LIKE YOU BUT IT WASNT LONG AGO ON HELL ON EARTH OR WHAT EVER IT WAS YOU SAID EGYPT SEARCH WAS FOR A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND EVEN HERE IF I CAN RECALL ,BUT THEN SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SPEAK OUT CAUSE YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOUR THE HARD LADY .IF YOU WAS HACKED THEN SOUGHT IT OUT AND IF YOU FEEL OYUR GOING TO BE HACKED AGAIN THEN I WOULDNT EVEN COME HERE AGAIN I KNOW THE WAY IN AND THE WAY OUT OF HERE SO IT IT WAS TO HAPPEN AGAIN I BE BCK ..I DID IT TWICE ...IT COMES TO KNOWING THE WAY IN IF THE IP ..AND EVEN I THINK OSCAR READS THIS AS WELL ,HE WOULD NO INSTANTLY IF SOMEONE WAS HACKING SO MODS IF YUR OUT THERE DO ONE AND ACT QUICKLY AND PISS THE LITTLE **** HEADS OFF
AND CHARM IM NOT AGAINST YOU IF YOUR READING THIS I JUST WAS SAYING WHAT I HEARED HERE AND READ ONCE ,IM NOT BOTHERED AND CERTAINLY DONT WANT SPILLED MILK OVER THIS ,ITS SAD WHEN YOU CANT HAVE A FORUM WHEN OTHERS ARE ABUSING IT IN THAT WAY ITS JUST SAD ....
I HAD MY PMS READ AND IT WAS FUNNY HOW IT WAS WELL I WONT SAY ANY NAMES BUT SHES HERE BUT NOT TONIGHT IM NOT SEEN HER ON YES ....
ANY WAY I HPE YOU SOUGHT IT BYE CHIMPS .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the real Mrs C:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
She would have had to be using another name here for her account to be hacked then.

I don't really care, nothing that psycho does or says surprises me anymore~!

Good night.

and you brought up the old thread in Politics C...nice move!

brought it up... WITHOUT quoting it. it should be brought up... brought to the mods attention and deleted. it wasnt ME who *brought up* the link to the thread that i *brought up*... dont turn this into an argument laura... there is NO justification for posting someones home address.
Mrs C, it was sono who brought up that link in this thread.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
psycho, I support NO ONES hacking. What kal has done for me?? nothing for me but he had YOU stalk him, for that he gets my vote as does anyone you stalk. your problem is that kal wouldnt do for YOU what you would have liked him to do.

I found out enough information on him so the federal authorities could do something about the laws he has broken.

You have never stated that Kal breaking laws, hacking, harrassing is distasteful to you.

But then again how many co-wives/sugarmamas don't have a problem with homewrecking?

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod,

i know you have to make up things to make yourself feel better. you do that to everybody- i understand. give it all you want- every time you do it- you just prove to all of us and yourself that theres not a single word that comes out of your rabbid mouth that hold any validity.

Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:

quote:Originally posted by the real Mrs C:
sono... whats this about? whats with the address?

Cripes if I had actually looked at the thread before posting it.

Hibbah is Sumbula, and she feels pretty darn superior to western women, yet complains that Arabs feel superior to Pakistanis.

Which I know is a Pakistani trait and why I don't particular get along with Pakistanis.

And this comment just cements my feelings:

"this reminds me of this radio show, in which a stripper was arguing with a prostitute about who was skankier..."
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002744;p=1#000021

oh, you're mad b/c i pointed out the fact that you're an immoral person but you like you to paint yourself as someone whose superior to other members on this board?

so you're sad that i pointed out that you're a hypocrite? im sooooooooooooo sorry meri jaan- you're just a sweet lil o'lamb, arent ya? Honestly Charm - karma does exist- if anything unfortunate befalls mrs.andersons daughter- its her own fault and responsibility- including having her "info" spread all over the internet.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OMG you are saying this has something to do with me! Thanks a lot. FYI I wouldnt know how to hack someones account and have never had any desire to.

just to clarify... who do you mean? *Im* not suggesting it has anything to do with you... im just pointing out that this WASNT thats WAS NOT sono. this is her mums address fer fuks ache people... come on... delete this shitt.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any way dont you think your going off topic now go and do a post on hacking and lets get back to the original post.....
why yu hijack all the time to go off course ....

god you meow alot to the authorities they must have a sniifer zone when your on the ball .....

and if no one likes it dont answer the crap .

sono reading now .....man she must be going through her archives now ..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
hey you guys, look at this: the nutty b*tch feels that because I condemn sexual predators- aka- adults who rape children- aka sexual deviants- aka criminals- i think im better than western women. Poor racist little fool,only believes that WHITE women can be western women- the fact that my skin is brown, my hair is black, and my parents came from another country mean that im not a western women.so sad, so sad.

well i guess thats what happens when you're from milwaukee. you must be a pretty hefty women- huh sonomod? women from that part of the country- dayuuuuuum. no wonder you had to resort to an egyptian man that would abuse you-what intelligent, self respecting american man would want you?

thats ok meri jaan, i'll make duaa that allah swt will unlock your heart which has become stone- that you will one day have REAL friends in REAL life- that you will one day realize who you really are, and what you should be doing with your life.

you know, u really are a piece of work. you're making the claim that b/c "im pakistani" i "think im better than westerners" when YOU JUST STATED THAT YOU DONT LIKE PAKISTANIS.

You condemn that Florida teacher because she is young, pretty and very nordic looking. You would never critize or condemn a male teacher for that act. Just a pretty young nordic female teacher.

I don't like the Pakistani obessession with race and ethnicty, their concept of superiority/inferiority. Goes back to which Pakistani is Kashmiri, native Pakistani or what part of India the Pakistani is orginally from. its your people that have such a mental illness with this not me.

I've even run across some rather dark skinned Pakistanis from the wrong side of Calcutta who thought by marrying a German spouse it would bring "descency and respectability" to the family, you know sense in the 1930s Germans were obessed with race.

YOur freaky problem not mine.

But there are Pakistanis who aren't sick like you and your family.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

But you have no problem being supportive of someone who does hacking, threatening, harrassing, so forth and so forth.

I hit such a nerve in you that you have no problem with someone breakign the law.

No amount of faking a conversion is going to undo the moral depravity in you.

Yes i do have a problem with hacking and breaking the law. This wierdness in you is exactly as auto put it:

quote:
For example, she, out of the blue, replies to one of your posts and writes:

"Some usernames use a name that is used but not really on other forums. The same sugar mama on other forums are also involved with such activities. And don't get me started with metabolical interference ....yes, I know about that one too."

So you're sitting there reading and thinking what the **** is she talking about.....none of that makes any sense and so you reply to her like this:

Huh!!!

She takes that reply and interprets as an inability to refute the "facts" she just presented and makes a check mark in your file indicating you do in fact play chess

you really do have a problem with my ability to revert without a man when you couldnt manage it with one dont you? depravity is in your mirror, not mine.
Hibbah
Member # 12156

sonomod

what type of mother did you have that made you so desperate that you chose to move across the world to live with a family that hated you because they thought you were an american whore, that didnt speak any english, and especially, to a man who abused you while you were pregnant? what did mrs.anderson do to you? or were you sexually abused by a female teacher which is why you're so
adament in protecting them? or was it a pakistani? [Smile] Or were you so distateful to the white "race" that you have to find someone of "inferior" stature to find you acceptable? b/c apparently you married a freakin villagers- wow- a white woman! you could have had your face inside out and an abusive, uneducated villager would have taken you.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

You have never stated that Kal breaking laws, hacking, harrassing is distasteful to you.

SONO you total fcuking nut case!! I have never said I hate the smell of jasmine either have i, doenst mean i dont hate the smell of Jasmine though does it ya moron.
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by banana ,chimpsey:
IF OYU WAS HACKED WHY DIDNT YOU TELL MODS THEY PUT MINE BACK AND IT WASNT WHAT I HEARED SOME ONE WAS SAYING YOU WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE FORUM THATS THE MESSAGE I HAD BACK YOU WANTED TO BE A MOD AND YOU WAS TELLING AND WRITING ALL THE TIME TO THE MODS IF ANY THING THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WORD WITH SAMY ,I WAS HACKED BUT I FOUND THE FUCKING CUNT OUT HE LEFT ME ALONE AFTER THAT AND HES APPEARED TO DAY AGAIN ..AND ITS SO EASY TO HACK EGYPT SEARCH ANY WAY THE IDIOTS GIVE IT OUT ON WEDSITE OF THERES THEY LEFT A GAP OPEN IN THE REGISTERY .

AND IM NOT OFFENDING YOU CHARM I LIKE YOU BUT IT WASNT LONG AGO ON HELL ON EARTH OR WHAT EVER IT WAS YOU SAID EGYPT SEARCH WAS FOR A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND EVEN HERE IF I CAN RECALL ,BUT THEN SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SPEAK OUT CAUSE YOU GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOUR THE HARD LADY .IF YOU WAS HACKED THEN SOUGHT IT OUT AND IF YOU FEEL OYUR GOING TO BE HACKED AGAIN THEN I WOULDNT EVEN COME HERE AGAIN I KNOW THE WAY IN AND THE WAY OUT OF HERE SO IT IT WAS TO HAPPEN AGAIN I BE BCK ..I DID IT TWICE ...IT COMES TO KNOWING THE WAY IN IF THE IP ..AND EVEN I THINK OSCAR READS THIS AS WELL ,HE WOULD NO INSTANTLY IF SOMEONE WAS HACKING SO MODS IF YUR OUT THERE DO ONE AND ACT QUICKLY AND PISS THE LITTLE **** HEADS OFF
AND CHARM IM NOT AGAINST YOU IF YOUR READING THIS I JUST WAS SAYING WHAT I HEARED HERE AND READ ONCE ,IM NOT BOTHERED AND CERTAINLY DONT WANT SPILLED MILK OVER THIS ,ITS SAD WHEN YOU CANT HAVE A FORUM WHEN OTHERS ARE ABUSING IT IN THAT WAY ITS JUST SAD ....
I HAD MY PMS READ AND IT WAS FUNNY HOW IT WAS WELL I WONT SAY ANY NAMES BUT SHES HERE BUT NOT TONIGHT IM NOT SEEN HER ON YES ....
ANY WAY I HPE YOU SOUGHT IT BYE CHIMPS .

chimps.. wtf? i dont so much read your posts as *wade through* them. what are you implying? that i *wasnt* hacked out? you then go on to say that i shouldnt come here??!!! SAMY???!!!! who the F is Sammy?!!!!! i know who read your PMs.... whos oscar?! who *was* sammy?!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
quote:

You condemn that Florida teacher because she is young, pretty and very nordic looking. You would never critize or condemn a male teacher for that act. Just a pretty young nordic female teacher.

I don't like the Pakistani obessession with race and ethnicty, their concept of superiority/inferiority. Goes back to which Pakistani is Kashmiri, native Pakistani or what part of India the Pakistani is orginally from. its your people that have such a mental illness with this not me.

I've even run across some rather dark skinned Pakistanis from the wrong side of Calcutta who thought by marrying a German spouse it would bring "descency and respectability" to the family, you know sense in the 1930s Germans were obessed with race.

YOur freaky problem not mine.

But there are Pakistanis who aren't sick like you and your family.

sonomod, why are you so obsessed with race? sonomod, do you feel that the color of your skin, or the color of anyones skin dictates who they are, or their character? deprived child of mrs.anderson, are you suggesting that you support the Nazis interpretation of racially superiority? Is that why you actually believe in the idea of race- which is an outdated and foolish concept to believe in in the year 2007? Do you believe that "nordic" women are superior and should thus be permitted to rape hispanic boys? thats it- isnt it. its b/c it was a mexican boy. you dont give a bloody f*ck about them mexicans- do you sonomod? t anderson- thats nordic isnt it? so you're on some white superiority complex? thats why you hate pakistanis and egyptians- you think theyre inferior? and yet you spend all your time with these inferior people! odd. are you a self hating whitey sonomod? is that it? do you hate your own "Race" as well? peace my child, peace.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
jesus get a grip so u dont who the mods are ,my god is every one gone fucking barmy in here tonight .......i was told oyu was kicked off and if you was hacked out how come u got the same ip address or have you changed it ...if you was hacked then you shud still be able to in the end get your old one bck i did if you was kicked off then ur ip is shut down
im not having a go at you ook please fcks sake man sonos really got all of you hyped CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hibbah
Member # 12156

hey you guys- did you that the "holier than thou" sonomod/mde.whatever who makes things up about people by playing on racist and social stereotypes that she has picked up living in milwaukee
has an abusive villager husband whose family hates her (understandably so, ofcourse) and who are about as educated as middle school drop outs?

sonomod

posted 24 March 2004 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by katrina:
sonomod

Can you simply divorce the guy and live in America instead of going to Egypt and who knows what else he can do?

He had threatened me when I was 3 months pregnant in a 11 hour torent of screamming and insults, stating he has friends that will steal her from me and I will never see her again.

I understnd obviously his family won't do this to me. Yet, he has scary friends. When he was a teenager he ran away for 3 years and lived with a group that claimed to be affliated with the 'Muslim Brotherhood'. I knew about this group before I met him and understand that they can pull this off and I would never see her again.

I want to create an understanding and a relationship with people around his family so if my daughter is taken from me they'll know what kind of person I am and possibly help me get her back.

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
Honestly Charm - karma does exist-

good.

i'll defend you when it bites you.

listen. seriously. im not sure who said what here on what thread when... so im sorry if you havnt said anything untoward... but all i see here is sono being abused... and thats not internet forum 'flame' abused... but real life abused by so called decent people.

jesus christ... theres one member here who has posted unbelievably, disgusting, brutal, evil stuff about me, my boyfriend, kids etc etc... i'd still never post her real life ...THATS *REAL LIFE* info.

COME ONNNNNNN!!!!!!

Hibbah
Member # 12156

oh, sonomod/md.blah also said this:

sonomod

posted 24 March 2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by esposible:
I can't understand why people of your aptitude continue to reside in Egypt.

I can't understand why people of your aptitude come to the US. To stand in line at the embassy for weeks and pay thousands.

I welcome anyone here, immigrants make the US great.

but that only pertains to nordic immigrants. sonomod hates the darker ones, especially them pakis.

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
jesus get a grip so u dont who the mods are ,my god is every one gone fucking barmy in here tonight .......i was told oyu was kicked off and if you was hacked out how come u got the same ip address or have you changed it ...if you was hacked then you shud still be able to in the end get your old one bck i did if you was kicked off then ur ip is shut down
im not having a go at you ook please fcks sake man sonos really got all of you hyped CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"i was told oyu was kicked off"

wrong. i was hacked out.

"if you was hacked out how come u got the same ip address"

same IP address BECAUSE i was hacked out... ie NOT banned.

"if you was hacked then you shud still be able to in the end get your old one bck"

yeah... how?

"if you was kicked off then ur ip is shut down"

i WASNT kicked off!!!!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
oh, sonomod/md.blah also said this:

sonomod

posted 24 March 2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by esposible:
I can't understand why people of your aptitude continue to reside in Egypt.

I can't understand why people of your aptitude come to the US. To stand in line at the embassy for weeks and pay thousands.

I welcome anyone here, immigrants make the US great.

but that only pertains to nordic immigrants. sonomod hates the darker ones, especially them pakis.

No hyperlink to the actual post, and hibbah added in her own comments.

Hibbah you are racially sick. This is why India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons pointed at each other, they don't understand that racial sickness doesn't equal world power supremacy.

Marrying an Arab isn't going to make you more worthy as a Muslim. Being a good Muslim will.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yeah you go girl insult a paki yo insult my kids and me ..every one is a immgrant in there own minority .....
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
dilshad_c: hay amber how r u i wanna chat u
dilshad_c: if u want
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Hoorah!
dilshad_c: i watch your pic from your profile sincever still i want chat u
dilshad_c: u r very qute baby
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Thank you, but I'm really not sure what you are saying; where are you from?
dilshad_c: i m sure u r very attractive sinceever i watch your pic your pic arrested my attention beside u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You didn't answer my question: Where are you from?
dilshad_c: i m from pakistan and my name is dilshad and friends call me captain 22/male and looking friend for long relationship
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why do they call you "captain"?
dilshad_c: i m computer graphics designer in an advertising agency
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: But that doesn't explain why they call you "captain," dilshad....
dilshad_c: yaar actually i was captian of my cricket team then friend call captain and now it is my nick
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Oh, now I understand.
dilshad_c: by the amber your eyes has very depth
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You aren't making very much sense; your english is terrible.
dilshad_c: amber u r very pretty i many time watch your pic i don't know why have u any other pics
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: How do you "watch my pic?" You sit and stare at it? You are pretty retarded.
dilshad_c: hay amber r u there
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yes, you moron, I'm right here. Stupid Paki.
dilshad_c: actually amber my mother tongue is Urdu and i m not expert in eng. languge if u could not understand any sentence so i excuse
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yeah, you're no expert, all right. So what do you want to talk about?
dilshad_c: hay amber did u mind anything
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? That doesn't make sense, dimwit.
dilshad_c: sorry amber i sadden u if u don't want chat me so i will be offline ok
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? You make no sense. Let's chat!
dilshad_c: Hurray thanks amber
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Hurray! What do you want to talk about?
dilshad_c: yaar amber can i ask a question if u dont' mind
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Absoulutely, my deluded little Paki felch buddy
dilshad_c: what is your religion
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I am Lutheran, what are you?
dilshad_c: excuse me what is this Lutheran
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Don't you know anything? What religion are YOU, smarty?
dilshad_c: tell what is this Lutheran
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: It is a branch of Christianity. Why, what are you, some kind of retarded Muslim or something?
dilshad_c: perfect i m Muslim actualy your name is like muslim
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: So you worship that fat homosexual Allah?
dilshad_c: so i understood that u r muslim anyway
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, I am NOT muslim, you stupid idiot. I am CHRISTIAN.
dilshad_c: hay amber what about your family
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What do you mean? I live with my father.
dilshad_c: hay rude what r u saying
dilshad_c: r u ental
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What do you mean, Dilshad?
dilshad_c: mental
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Am I mental? All humans are both mental and physical, not to mention spiritual, you dumb Muslim.
dilshad_c: what do u mean of (worship that fat homosexual Allah?)
dilshad_c: do u know mean of homosexual which u r using with my (GOD) it is very rudity
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You worship Allah, right?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why is God in (parentheses)?
dilshad_c: yes
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: And Allah is homosexual, right?
dilshad_c: i worship 5 times a day i believe on Essah
dilshad_c: what do u mean mental girl
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I am saying that your religion is stupid and gay.
dilshad_c: u r quit mental girl how u say i say that christion is stupid religion in world
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: If you could speak english, your insults would mean something, Muslim.
dilshad_c: i m not expert in eng. but i know what u want say i hate u i **** u bloody fool
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, you are no expert. Why don't you insult me in Urdu, you dirty Paki ponce. And then go lick Allah's asshole.
dilshad_c: your pic is very pretty but u r very ugly
dilshad_c: your heart is very ugly
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: My heart is pretty with the love of Jesus Christ!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: But your stupid Muslim dirty arse is going to Hell
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: where you suck Allah and Mohammed's cheesy penises forever
dilshad_c: i will **** u i **** your mother i will **** your all family
dilshad_c: not your heart is dirty
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You will **** me, but I'm dirty?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You will get your tiny little faggot Muslim penis dirty, moron.
dilshad_c: if your heart be pretty u don't insult anyother religion son of bitch
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I am not the son of anything, Captain Fag, I am a girl.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: PRAISE ALLAH!
dilshad_c: u r very bhen chud
dilshad_c: main tum ko raat main choodoon gaa bloody fool
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What does that gibberish mean, do you have food in your mouth?
dilshad_c: now u r on line
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yes I am, online with JESUS!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Do you want to cyber?
dilshad_c: i was saying bad in my language
dilshad_c: yeap u r very pretty i want **** u will u **** me
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Of course, but you have to denounce Allah and become a Christian
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I care about your soul
dilshad_c: nope it is impossible i have say that Muslim religion is best in world - u should read it about muslim then u should decide what is right and what is wrong
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I have read about Islam, I have taken extensive theological studies.
dilshad_c: if i be there then i explain u
dilshad_c: u did not study deeply
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I spent three years studying your evil religion
dilshad_c: then u r using rude language bitch
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yes, I am, dumbass. Because you are going to Hell unless you become a Christian and have cyber sex with me.
dilshad_c: no! u r making a big mistake all person will be go in hell except Muslims.u don't know about islam u don't know about islam like a sand Islam is a great religion u should study Islami book "Quran"
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I have read the Qur'an. Have you read the Bible?
dilshad_c: hay if i accept your religion so can u give me American Visa
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What does that mean? Like a credit card?
dilshad_c: AlQuran is the fourth and last book of allah
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: That's nice and all, but you need to be a Christian before we cyber.
dilshad_c: no first i will be come there then i will be accept your religion on your hand
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? You want to come to America? Why?
dilshad_c: i m computer graphics designer and in Pakistan is not more scoope in designing line and there is big scoope in designing ine
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What the hell is "scoope?" A satanic Muslim word?
dilshad_c: Scope = Charm
dilshad_c: future
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Charm does not mean the same thing as Scope and that doesn't mean the same thing as Future! Who taught you English, retard?
dilshad_c: ok ok i have said u that i m not expert in eng. just u don;t know Urdu
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: That's right, because Urdu is not a Christian language
dilshad_c: tum samajh rahi ho main kia keh raha hoon
dilshad_c: so why u be angry on my eng i have say my mother tongue is Urdu just your mother tongue is Eng. ok
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: But your mother tongue is stupid!
dilshad_c: i **** your mother tongue
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? You are so funny! Let's cyber the Christian way!
dilshad_c: if i reach there then
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: CYBER, brainiac! We do it ON THE COMPUTER
dilshad_c: i will couplate with u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: "Couplate?" You mean "couplate." So let's go!
dilshad_c: i will suck your ass pretty and devil baby
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Elif air ab tizak!
dilshad_c: what is this (Elif air ab tizak)
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: It's Arabic. I thought it was like Urdu but I guess not.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: So let's cyber sex!
dilshad_c: but how
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Have you never cyber sexed before?
dilshad_c: urdu is totally different from Arabi
dilshad_c: nope
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Okay, well you tell me what you want to do to me while you masturbate
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: And I do the same!
dilshad_c: first u open your body
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What do you mean, "open my body"? Like with a knife?
dilshad_c: nope yaar what u say with out clothes
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What is "yaar"?
dilshad_c: yaar = buddy = friend
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: That's not a very sexy thing to call somebody!
dilshad_c: yaar in urdu
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Okay, so I am without clothes! You open your body too!
dilshad_c: so how i call u
dilshad_c: yes i have and panis is enlarging do u know my panis size is 8" above
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? Call me "Sexy Slutty," I like that.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Your panis is 8" above what? Above the law?
dilshad_c: r u slutty
dilshad_c: how
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: that's what you should call me! Sexy Slutty!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Or call me jinsiyaat!
dilshad_c: but u r not slutty u r very pretty lovelable
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: So let's have cyber sex!
dilshad_c: i will call u lovelady
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No! If you want to cyber call me "Sexy Slutty."
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No choice.
dilshad_c: so white ass ok
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? Yes, my ass is white. What will you call me?
dilshad_c: nope your nick is white ass
dilshad_c: have u your nude pic
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: NO NO NO! If you want to have sex you have to call me what I like to be called. Otherwise no sex.
dilshad_c: ok ok as u well
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Thank you! What are you doing now?
dilshad_c: then jinsiyaat! is ok but how u get it this word it is urdu word
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Jesus told me.
dilshad_c: have u your nude pic
dilshad_c: ok
dilshad_c: ok jesus
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, no nude pics. Do you?
dilshad_c: nope yaar
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Don't call me yaar! Call me sexy slutty!
dilshad_c: ok sexy slutty
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Ok! let's have cyber sex!
dilshad_c: ok lets go
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: what will you do with your panis?
dilshad_c: it is in oil
dilshad_c: and what r u doingwith your ass
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: In OIL? What kind of oil? Motor oil?
dilshad_c: nope olive oil
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Weird! Are you going to cook it?
dilshad_c: yes now i m jerking off
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Weird! what does the olive oil do?
dilshad_c: hay what r u doing now
dilshad_c: hay do u fucked before with any guy
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I am watching u jerk off! It is sexy!
dilshad_c: insert your finger in your ass and start jerking
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: In my ASS? Don't you mean in my vagina?
dilshad_c: ass mean inyour front hole
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, it doesn't, bad-english boy! Ass is the BACK hole. VAGINA is the front hole.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Do you understand?
dilshad_c: yes lets start i m feeling too horny
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Okay! Now what should I do?
dilshad_c: u open your lets i will insert my panis inyour ass
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why my ass? Is that normal? Why not my vagina?
dilshad_c: no yaar i will **** only to u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? American girls don't get fucked in the ass. That is for dirty foreigners.
dilshad_c: hay what is this vagina i could not understand this word
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: It is the front hole, what you call an "ass."
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: In English, ASS means the BACK HOLE
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I told you this already. Islam has made you stupid.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Okay?
dilshad_c: u stupid i don't full know your eng. if i say in Urdu say (Gaand) then do u know
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, but we are having this conversation and this cyber sex in English, not in Urdu.
dilshad_c: ok then u want that i insert my panis in your Gaand
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Gaand? Does that mean vagina?
dilshad_c: YEP
dilshad_c: I WILL INSERT IN YOUR ASS OR IN YOUR MOUTH
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: HOORAY! I SPEAK URDU!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, insert into my gaaaaaaand!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I don't take it in the ass.
dilshad_c: HAHAHAH
dilshad_c: U R NICE GIRL
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yes.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why are you yelling?
dilshad_c: as u well i want do this in real i have also many time do jerk off but now i want **** a girl in real
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Have you ever fucked a girl in real?
dilshad_c: nope
dilshad_c: it is first time LOL
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why not? Is it because you are a Muslim?
dilshad_c: i dont' saw a open girl in life i alway saw in magzine or in internet
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What is an "open girl?"
dilshad_c: nude girl
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: How old are you?
dilshad_c: 24 year old sexy guy
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You are 24 years old and sexy but you have never seen a nude girl?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You must not be that sexy.
dilshad_c: nope yeaar here is not easily available a girl like u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Why not? Are they all slutty Muslims?
dilshad_c: u bithch your language is too bad
dilshad_c: ok amber i wanna to go home see u later ok
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: No, it is better than Urdu! Let's keep sexing!
dilshad_c: your mind is crazy mental and mad u fucked together son is fucking mother and father is fucking daugher
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Untrue
dilshad_c: it is tru u did not watch movie Nina
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What movie is that? Some Pakistani porno film?
dilshad_c: nope it is on your culture your society and your home
dilshad_c: movie
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: "Nina"? Never heard of it. Who directed it?
dilshad_c: which u do together
dilshad_c: bitch i m going now it name is better for u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What about the sex? I am open!
dilshad_c: Nina's movies has part 9 or 10 part
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? WHO IS THE DIRECTOR, you Paki shitter?
dilshad_c: ok bitch see u tomarrow i will **** u in dream i will insert my panis in your mouth in your ass and in your gand
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: In that order?
dilshad_c: u wait i will come in your dream and i will be **** u u be careful in dream
dilshad_c: and u should sleep with preparation i mean oil and other necessary things ok bitch ciya
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? How can you come in a dream? Is this an evil power granted to you by the Lord of Faggots, Allah?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Answer me in the name of Jesus!
dilshad_c: i will tear your gaand with my tongue and then u will be accept my all thing
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Wow! You must have a strong tongue! Is it from licking Mohammed's ass?
dilshad_c: nope bitch is better for u - u r not able for name of jesus
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I love Jesus and Jesus will crush your false god Allah and then **** him in the ass.
dilshad_c: i can't say bad your prophet cos we believe it but i will must kill u with fucking
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You will kill me with fucking? How?
dilshad_c: if God will then i will must kill with my panis
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You will kill me with your panis? Wow! It must be very small and sharp!
dilshad_c: son of bitch and your all family is ralted from Dog u fucking with dog and your mother was fucked with dog then u was came in world
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Is that in the Qur'ran?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Becuase in the Bible it says:
dilshad_c: not in Bible 3
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: And Dilshad_c, also known as the Captain, takes men's penises in his ass all day and night
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: And Jesus kicked Allah in the nuts
dilshad_c: it was in bible
dilshad_c: i will **** u and your jesus
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Your "bible" is probably just an old issue of TV Guide. How poor are you? I heard your country can't afford food.
dilshad_c: bitch
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What about the sex?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I want your small sharp panis!
dilshad_c: but we don't **** our mother and our sister
dilshad_c: we respect our older
dilshad_c: u r rude u don't respect our older
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Just because you are older doesn't mean you are better, you stupid virgin!
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You have never even seen a naked woman! How gay is that!
dilshad_c: **** u and your mother and your jesus and your all sis
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Nice try, you moron, but you have to **** ME first. So come on! Have sex with me! I will give you visa and ass!
dilshad_c: u don't worry i will watch you without clothes and then i will **** u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: So that would be your first time, huh?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: LET'S DO IT! TALK DIRTY TO ME!
dilshad_c: my panis is enlarging
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Hooray! My vagina is enlarging!
dilshad_c: and top of panis is coming drops like gum
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Like GUM? Like chewing gum?
dilshad_c: will u drink my pea
dilshad_c: nope gand is not be enlarging
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Your pea? You don't know too much about sex, do you?
dilshad_c: yaar i want **** u in ral
dilshad_c: in real
dilshad_c: will u drink my seed
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Well, you have to prove to me that you are worthy of sex by giving me good cyber sex.
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: So make me feel pretty
dilshad_c: i email my seed by internet ok
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Yes! Please do!
dilshad_c: how i make u pretty t
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: You don't know much about girls, do you? Boys are more your speed.
dilshad_c: when my panis will go in your ass then u will be atomatically pretty
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: How?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: How does your panis in my ass make me pretty?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Is that Urdu fashion? Do all the girls walk around with panises in their asses?
dilshad_c: yes when i will do then u will be understand i will be insert my panis in your ass and it will be out from your mouth
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: What? Okay, let me get this straight: first it goes in my ass, then my mouth? When do I get to have an orgasm?
dilshad_c: if u don't believe u come here or call me there then i will be show u how is this possible
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: I know how it's possible, but you have to give the woman pleasure, too, you know...
dilshad_c: ok slty, dirty, and bitch babe i will come in your dream u wait my i will come must see u
dilshad_c: ok slty, dirty, and bitch babe i will come in your dream u wait my i will come must see u
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Wonderful! What will the dream be like?
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: Sometime I dream that I am flying
dilshad_c: ciya gandoo baby
a_m_b_e_r_4_e_v_e_r: See me in my dreams

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
there is not a smiley to express my face right now

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
www.ahlyforum.com
footballers wives forum for wannabes.

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
chimps... wtf?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i know its wkd isint it the internet is such a small place you find loads of stuff on it ..even found anissa ....a footballers wife .....
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I only know one word in urdu. Gandu. lol

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
matufi waafi
matako wacko

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
the Kongoni's are about [Eek!]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that real? Freaking hilarious!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord chimps!! you almost killed me, I almost choked to death on a piece of popcorn readin that post! [Eek!] [Eek!] Post a warning next time before you post crazy funny shyte like that. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . Was that for real????
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
sure is not a fake its for real but wheremy source came from i cant say ...
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hehehehe its still here welnot worry im got more .......im just so shocked at it these footballers wives they seem to be so kinky these days ....
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I dont get it, this isnt from ahly corner, looks more like a yahoo PM chat. Talks like sono but yahoo profile is not sonos pic.
Is it a yahoo chat chimps??

for those still in therapy its just a face shot [Big Grin]

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
[Wink] PLENTY MORE FROM WHERE THAT CAME FROM ...NO ..MAY BE UR RIGHT ITS A FACE SHOT ?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
[Wink] PLENTY MORE FROM WHERE THAT CAME FROM ...NO ..MAY BE UR RIGHT ITS A FACE SHOT ?

Chimps since you don't have the ability to hack, and the language of the chat is as it is, wouldn't it be more likely that this is your own chat?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Chimps since you don't have the ability to hack, and the language of the chat is as it is, wouldn't it be more likely that this is your own chat?
REALLY SONO I WOULDNT BE TOO QUICKLY TO JUDGE ME THAT I CANT, I LOVE YOUR PMS BY THE WAY , [Wink]
FEEL FREE TO HACK ME SONO CUS REMEMEBR ITS NOT ME HERE REALLY......

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused, I dont know who all these people are, what all this hacking is about, what the chat post was about, who's it suposed to be? i dont even know who i am now!
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused, I dont know who all these people are, what all this hacking is about, what the chat post was about, who's it suposed to be? i dont even know who i am now!

ITS OK i know who you are .. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I had been to Egypt three times before, I met my husband online. We carried on this way for over two years before I came back to meet him. I think this really laid a good foundation for our marriage now. I feel like I know almost everything about him and he feels the same way about me [Big Grin]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:

ITS OK i know who you are .. [Big Grin] [Wink]
i know, i know, and there was me trying to hide [Smile]
please explain to me what all this is, should i be worried for my cyber safety?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to talk with a pakistani man online, for about 3 years,, not a love interest by the way. He never spoke in such a manner as above. Very respectable man. He called me his god given friend. We spoke alot of religion, he was kinda like my guide in islam. Had alot in common. I feel pakistani are as any other people in the world, some good some bad. He stopped talking to me though when i made my decision to go into the relation with the ex boyfriend that didnt want to marry. I guess he didnt want to continue to associate with someone that would not demand marriage from the start with a man. He should be married by now, he was engaged through his family choice. They refused the woman he wanted to marry and threatened to harm her if he married her. So he has accepted a woman he doesnt want as a wife but that his family approves of. He says he is too old to continue to wait as he was 42 i believe the last we spoke.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
owww thats sad he married someone he didnt want, maybe he stopped talking because he got married?
I think the only sad thing about alot of pakistani families (not all) is the way that culture is often the stronger force over religion and alot of practices are unislamic, and women often get a really raw deal, which is sooo sad.
It is refreshing for me to hear that Hibbah has an egyptian bf, because i have known many pakistani women that have been unable to chose their own husbands and that is such a shame, unless of course they are happy with that. I have also known many that have been more or less abandoned by their community, including families, just because they didnt want to put up with an abusive husband.

anyway, i'm off the topic so i'll shut up before i get slammed!

LILI4U
Member # 12958

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LILI4U   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I see alot of people who get married to someone they have had a distance relationship with. Then they don't even live together.

I am not just refering to the ES disease, but a handful of professionals who travel from city to city, state to state and are married yet only see their spouse a few weeks a year.

Some of these couples even have "open relationships" and see other people.

Yet because they consider their relationships/marriages rock solid and harmonious they consider their love life more satisfying and their mental health/maturity advanced beyound the average.

No matter how long you've/this person been married or in a relationhship, even if you/this person considers the relationship to be a good one; in my opinion it doesn't amount to much if you don't live together.

What do you feel?

its hard to far from your lover [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 4 | From: GODLAND | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, i know very well he stopped talking to me because i had chosen a relation in where i would not get married immediately, he was one that made it clear to me that i should marry quickly to avoid the harams of sex outside of marriage. He once stated that if it werent for the fact of moving to the states he would take me for wife lol. For him marriage was very important and while he prefered to be with someone he had feelings for and was attracted to those were not the most important things in it for him. It was about each fulfilling their part in life. He pushed me very hard to demand marriage from fuad, he was the reason i had decided to make it clear i wanted marriage or couldnt continue when i went and the lebanon war occured. heart of gold that man, he promised getting married would not stop our talks, but in the end it was my choice to be with someone that wouldnt marry me right away that caused him to go

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i like hibbah shes a nice girl ,
and caterpillar no worries ok .....and
mysticmeg your a dude tooo ....

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahaha far from a dude chimpsey hahahaha

--------------------

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
thanks chimps, ditto [Smile]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com