EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » whos older out of you both YOU OR YOUR PARNTER /M/F (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: whos older out of you both YOU OR YOUR PARNTER /M/F
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUESTION !!!
WHATS IT LIKE BEING OLDER THAN YOUR PARTNER ,DO YOU FEEL SOMETIMES YOUR THE MOTHER OR THE FATHER ...AND DO YOU FEEL YOU KNOW MORE ,AND IS IT LIKE LOOKING AFTER A SPOIL BRAT SOMETIMES ......
ARE YOU WORRIED IF YOUR OLDER AND CANNOT GIVE CHILDREN THAT HE WILL WANT TO MARRY AGAIN ..DO YOU FEEL THEY MARRIED YOU NOT REALLY BOTHERED OF YOUR AGE AND GOT HERE TO YOUR COUNTRY THEN WAITING FOR THE VISA PERIOD TO FINISH HE GOT OR SHE GOT ,WHAT SHE WANTED THEN STARTS TRADING YOU IN FOR A YOUNGER PERSON ...
CHIMPS .

DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS ...IF NOT HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok chimps, im alot older than my partner, i cant have children, he knows this and accepts. he is very mature and sensible for his age. he keeps me sane!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chimpsey!

I am 13 years older than my Egyptian husband. I can still have kids, the question is if I want to. (I already have one satan for an offspring [Big Grin] ) I have been ALWAYS feeling like a mother to any guy I have been with, no matter if older or younger than me.... I do not worry about age gap or possible evil intentions of my husband as I strongly believe that the ocean is FULL of fish at all times. [Big Grin] It is my third marriage and I do remind my husband often that "I ain't done yet"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 3 years older, I know, it doesnt seem like much, but, sometimes I feel like it is. However, He
FAAAAAAR more mature than I am. I think he was an old man when he was like 6.

Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am almost 7 years older than my Egyptian husband. He is more mature in some areas and I am more mature in others. I am still able to have children and insha Allah will have as many as we are blessed with.

I am not worried that he will leave me for a younger woman or once he gets to the United States. I am not worried about this because 1) we have entrusted our relationship to Allah and make dua for each other each day and 2) what will worry really do? I have spent my entire life worrying about this that and the other thing and in hindsight that energy could have been spent on so many other productive things in life. I did my best to gain comfort that he was the real thing before we married and felt comfortable once we were married so that's that.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thankyou all for this ,im still waiting for many more ..
im too 11years older than my husband im sometimes feel im know more than him and it frustrates more the one thing i do hate is being dictated too i hate that it so annoys me ,.im my own person .
i two may or could might be able to have a full pregnancy one day im not seem to go past the 7weeks stage but really with what i have with my daughter im not want any
do i believe he will go or i leave in the future if i dont produce and cause of my age i cannot answer that now ,ask me in the future and i might have a entirely different answer ,....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 9 yrs older. But only in years, I can promise you that. He will always be older than me in other ways. Everyone actually thought he was older than me. hehehehe.....I ate it up.

[Wink]

I don't think he's after money, visa, etc. I don't have any money. LOL Visa.......well......he don't really want or need to come here. He has a business, and is very happy in Egypt. Ok...yah it's a plus for him. But believe it or not, it is hard for some men to leave their families.

I think you have the extremes with Egyptian men. The ones who will do anything to get out. The others who are terrified at leaving their families. Mine is the latter. I know many men like this. I think it depends on family, qualifications, lifestlye, support, person, etc.

I even tried to talk one of my friends into taking that job offer. It was only 1 yr. And he could keep communication with his family. Wouldn't miss too much. With webcams and yahoo, it's not so bad these days. Also, he could make enough money in that year or two if he chose, to set himself up for life in Egypt. But......he didn't do it. Couldn't stand to leave his family.

Children.......it will happen only when God wishes it. We are both open to either. Being together, and working for the future is most important now.

Another woman. No. I don't worry. I know him and our relationship. I have complete trust in that. We are both commited.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes sheba, you just know when things are right, all the best to you.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm younger than my husband so I have no say in this, but just to let you know something about Egyptian culture; most Egyptian families/men see the (Egyptian) woman being older as *the* reason to call the marriage plans off.

Talk about double standards.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent post chimps, I'm younger too same as MK, so cant say much, i wouldnt like someone younger than me cos i think i would boss them about too much for the reasons you said [Smile]
but with regard to kids, I guess even if you grow old together there is always the chance they might want kids later and there's no guarantee any of us can have them so i guess its pot luck.
I'm actually really surprised how many on here have been able to answer, i would hate being older than my husband, i know i would definately have an inferiority complex the size of a house, so its good to hear that you guys dont! well if its good enough for Demi Moore! [Wink]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls, who gives a crap about your age? Age is irrelevant it's more important how you feel. And if your partner is fine with it - who cares.... You only live once and if the relationship is based on love and commitment it's wonderful.

Why is no one complaining that so often older Egyptian dorks - sometimes 15 and more years - are getting married to very young Egyptian women after saving up enough money????

How can they find something in common? But yet for the Egyptian society it's soooooo normal.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't really comment on this because I don't have a partner at the moment [Frown] Anyway I will comment on the 2 Egyptian partners that I had. They were both younger than me by approx. 4 years. I didn't really find it to be a problem with either of them, I guess that is because I don't feel my age, I feel as though I am still in my mid-twenties [Smile] What I did find interesting with the 2 Egyptian guys was that the 1st was probably the more mature out of the two. I think that may be because he hasn't had the life opportunities that the 2nd one has had. The 1st works in a hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, whilst the 2nd works in the family business and has studied in the UK. Age for me has never been a problem, a relationship has to be based on trust, honesty, love and security.....age is a long way down the list! [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been the younger both times my ex was 9 yrs older and my fiance is older by 14mths but it wouldnt bother me if i was older
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
i agree miss sharm. At the end of the day you cant help who you fall for. If you refuse someone because of age, how do you know your not throwing away the best thing to happen to you. Woman look after themselves alot more now, health, fitness and beauty wise, so they dont look or feel they're age. I am aware that i am making a big effort to look the best I can, is that because of him being younger? yes probably, He's always telling me I dont look my age, so I guess I must be doing something right! As they say each to they're own. Everyone deserves happiness in a loving, secure relationship, whether your partner is alot younger or alot older.
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im younger but not by much.... 2 years. Its funny i think he is the first person i have ever felt i *wasnt* the mother. I've always been quite a bit more mature than the one i was with... especially with my ex husband... i was definately parenting two children. Not in a good way. Its reassuring to feel the way i do now with him. Its kinda hard to explain, but i definately feel sometimes that he is parenting me, but not in a grrrr kinda way. sometimes its parenting that makes one partner feel annoyed, or put upon.... in this case, I think its a dynamic we are both very new to, but also very comfortable with. But I dont want to put words in his mouth certainly.
*grins*
as for the kiddos, and such... we are like minded in this as in most things... so no worries there. The rest is between he and I.
No, I have no worries about the future of the relationship with regards to other or younger women... he is the only one for me, and he tells me daily that I am for him.

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, age is nothing when real love is there,
it really is not important, and when youre partner doesnt see any problems, who cares, only nosey, gossiping people with sad lives are the ones to complain, maybe only jealous

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very true Yorkshire Rose

I have 2 friends both married to older women.
Significantly older I may say! lol

These women do not act or appear their age. My friends are completely devoted to their wives. Their families love them, they have been married for 10 and 6 years respectively. My wife tells me that the women are utterly devoted to their husbands and their husbands I can confirm are likewise.

No age does not matter.

My mother in law was 9 years older than her husband when they married all those years ago. Was not a problem at all. They are the most devoted couple.
It is not true that all foreign/egyptian marriages with age differences are doomed.

This is what sad, jealous, women here would have you believe.

Love is the most important thing.

On another note, Akshar I take my hat off to you for having the grace to rise above Sono's ( just one of the thoroughly unpleasant women I have encountered here ) comments.

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimberley
Member # 5179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimberley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire Rose
I agree
I am older than my husband but we get on great BUT i have found the ex-pats that live in Egypt have been the most critical about our relationship not people here in the Uk or my husbands friends and family...

Why???

Posts: 206 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimberley
Member # 5179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimberley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS
Think its something to do with living in Egypt and the failed relationships that have happened i might be worng and i hope i am but i have met with negative remarks on lots of occasions.

Especially with a certain person who is against any one being involved with a age difference..
At this moment in time were happy and i hope it will last for long long time [Smile]

Posts: 206 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
yes. my friends here are all behind me on my relationship, its only on the net that people find problems with things. my mum was 14 years older than my dad, they were married for 38 years, very much in love.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by banana ,chimpsey:
QUESTION !!!
WHATS IT LIKE BEING OLDER THAN YOUR PARTNER ,DO YOU FEEL SOMETIMES YOUR THE MOTHER OR THE FATHER ...AND DO YOU FEEL YOU KNOW MORE ,AND IS IT LIKE LOOKING AFTER A SPOIL BRAT SOMETIMES ......
ARE YOU WORRIED IF YOUR OLDER AND CANNOT GIVE CHILDREN THAT HE WILL WANT TO MARRY AGAIN ..DO YOU FEEL THEY MARRIED YOU NOT REALLY BOTHERED OF YOUR AGE AND GOT HERE TO YOUR COUNTRY THEN WAITING FOR THE VISA PERIOD TO FINISH HE GOT OR SHE GOT ,WHAT SHE WANTED THEN STARTS TRADING YOU IN FOR A YOUNGER PERSON ...
CHIMPS .

I am considerably older than my husband but certainly never felt it, and never felt like im his mother [Big Grin] In knowing more I suppose we are equal in that he knows more about his world and I know more about mine, obvioulsy, but he is never like a spoiled brat, hes too much of a gentleman.

He doesnt want to come to my country, he would be a fish out of water here and would be unhappy, so I am going there to live in his as I was planning living in Egypt before I met him so just where in Egypt has changed. We have been married 2 years and 4 months now [Big Grin]

I trust him totally and dont worry about him running off with someone else as I know his character very well.

I have been reluctant to post on this thread for the normal reasons, its ammunition for certain psycho's. But I really dont give a toss what anyone says or thinks about my relationship with my husband, I know him and he knows me, it works for us so sod the rest [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
well said, for a while it was a case of feeling we had to apoligise for the fact our partners were younger and from a different country. what will be will be
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, Kimberley, Young at Heart and all the others (sorry can't remember all the names), I wish you all the best in your relationships and just ignore any comments from others about the age difference. I believe when people want to comment like that a part of them is jealous and envious of what you have in your life. Some people only enjoy it when others are going through a hard time in their life. So to all of you good luck and remember it is how young you feel not how old you are [Smile] there are more important things to worry about in a relationship than this age old thing [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
well said, for a while it was a case of feeling we had to apoligise for the fact our partners were younger and from a different country. what will be will be

We can't decide when, where and whom we fall in love with, it is destiny [Smile] We should never feel that we have to apologise for whom we are with and why we are with them. As long as we aren't hurting one in the process of being in love then it is no one else's business.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sharm, my ex father in law used to say a man is as old as the woman he's feeling [Big Grin] so it works both ways [Big Grin]

At first I did worry and I did get a lot of negative input from others whose relationships had failed. Now we know each other very well and he is the most level person I have ever met in my life apart from my dad!!! His values are like my dads.

saying that there are a lot of doomed relationships between western women and Egy men, doomed not because of the age gaps so much as the people themselves not being 'right' for each other. Of course this happens anywhere in the world with anyone who is not 'right' for each other.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey friends I am not in a relationship but if I was I would be 29 years way older than him. Anyone beat that? lol But he is so sweet he told me "you maybe 29 years older but your heart is 29" Maybe one day I will meet this little charmer but if I don't oh well......I have a dear friend who is 75 and her man is 45. She told me all I know is the day I die I will die a happy woman with a smile on my face. He has given me the best last years of my life. Better to die happy than bitter regretting what could have been if we hadn't listen to the criticism....Cheers to all us Oldies but Goodies that know how to give the young a treat ...hehehe
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ROFL @ MissNoor [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
ok i've been very cagey, my partner is 16 years younger. i've come out whow!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
17 [Razz] [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
ok 17 come my birthday in may! ouch
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clap clap clap to you girls....We got whatever it takes..........
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
oh i hope so!
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Actually younger is better because they keep our hormone level up and have an easier menopause hehehe they pause it for awhile..lol right? Well it did to me........hahahha...
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
ill let you know!
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Please do hahahha
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS. YOU DON'T
> > > ALWAYS SEE THEM, BUT YOU ALWAYS KNOW
> > > THEY ARE THERE!!!!!!
> > >
Once upon a time there lived a king.
> > The king had a beautiful daughter,
> > the PRINCESS.
> >
> >
> > But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched
>would
> > melt.
> > No matter what
> > Metal,
> > Wood,
> > Stone, anything she touched would melt.
> >
> > Because of this, men were afraid of her. Nobody would dare
> > marry her.
> >
> > The king despaired. What could he do to help his daughter?
> >
> > He consulted his wizards and magicians. One wizard told the
> > king,
> > "If your daughter touches one thing that does not melt in
> > her hands, she will be cured."
> >
> >
> > The king was overjoyed and came up with a plan.
> >
> >
> > The next day, he held a competition. Any man that could
>bring
> > his daughter an object that would not melt would marry her
> > and inherit the king's wealth.
> >
> > THREE YOUNG PRINCES TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE.
> >
> > The first brought a sword of the finest Steel.
> > But alas, when the princess touched it, it melted.
> > The prince went away sadly .
> >
> >
> > The second prince brought Diamonds.
> > He thought diamonds are the hardest substance in the world
> > and would not melt.
> > But alas, once the princess touched them, they melted.
> > He too was sent away disappointed.
> >
> >
> > The third prince approached. He told the princess,
> > "Put your hand in my pocket and feel what is in there."
> > The princess did as she was told, though she turned red .
> > She felt something hard. She held it in her hand.
> > And it did not melt!!!
> >
> >
> > The king was overjoyed. Everybody in the kingdom was
> > overjoyed.
> > And the third prince married the princess and they both
> > lived happily ever after.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Question: What was in the prince's pants?
> > (Scroll down for the answer)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > M&M's of course.
> >
> >
> > They melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
> > What were you thinking??
> >
> >
> >

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
nice one!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by banana ,chimpsey:
QUESTION !!!
CHIMPS .

I am considerably older than my husband but certainly never felt it, and never felt like im his mother [Big Grin] In knowing more I suppose we are equal in that he knows more about his world and I know more about mine, obvioulsy, but he is never like a spoiled brat, hes too much of a gentleman.

He doesnt want to come to my country, he would be a fish out of water here and would be unhappy, so I am going there to live in his as I was planning living in Egypt before I met him so just where in Egypt has changed. We have been married 2 years and 4 months now [Big Grin]

I trust him totally and dont worry about him running off with someone else as I know his character very well.

I have been reluctant to post on this thread for the normal reasons, its ammunition for certain psycho's. But I really dont give a toss what anyone says or thinks about my relationship with my husband, I know him and he knows me, it works for us so sod the rest [Big Grin]

i feel your shouting at me and i cant think god knows why ....it dont matter what my problems are im just asked if any one had doubts you dont have to prove any thing to me any way its what with you two counts
and im too as well past caring any way for any one actually ...thanx a lot chimps .

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
chimps, why would i be shouting at you? [Confused]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm Chimps is having a bad day? Hugs!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im ok just fed up thanks all hugs to you all...
bad hair day [Big Grin] with period pains [Eek!]

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Have some spearmint tea chimps...works all the time...and as for the hair maybe a Brittney Spears move lol just kidding!!!!!!!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
lol lol rofl ....hey NOORBY your assy funny ..girl.
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Thank you sweetie.........Life is like a jalapeno never know which one gonna burn your ass...lol
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Actually younger is better because they keep our hormone level up and have an easier menopause hehehe they pause it for awhile..lol right? Well it did to me........hahahha...

Mine is 8 years 8 mos. younger and definately my hormone level has went thru the roof with him. lol So im glad there is the benefit of an easier menopause as well as all the fun we're having getting there.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never be with a man younger than me; not even if he were one year younger. Call me old fashioned or narrow minded, but that's the way I feel about it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mISS nOOR COOL,
GO GIRL
SO THE HELL WHT, 29 YEars so the hell wht
Hey chimps hows the hair did you get it cut

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
mISS nOOR COOL,
GO GIRL
SO THE HELL WHT, 29 YEars so the hell wht
Hey chimps hows the hair did you get it cut

i look like a shag bag now [Frown]
im not amused.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
I'm younger than my husband so I have no say in this, but just to let you know something about Egyptian culture; most Egyptian families/men see the (Egyptian) woman being older as *the* reason to call the marriage plans off.

Talk about double standards.

It is double standards, MK. It also contrasts with what is happening in the west, with older women/younger men relationships becoming much more common - without financial issues even being a consideration. [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com