EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Mysticheart when are you coming to Egypt? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mysticheart when are you coming to Egypt?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im coming 23 march , shall we have meeting?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why MH how you've changed! Much more psychotic and bitchy.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to join to see both of you

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
: D
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, i m serious, really want to make a day meeting, and egypt, definatly want to meet you, you are a sweety, i will arrive on the 23 so i have 12 days,

i will be seeing a lot of mystic i hope so a day would be great,
Josette im not really bitchy,and im definatlyt not psychotic, just like a bit of a laugh, like us all

are you up for a meeting?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Josette, i m serious, really want to make a day meeting, and egypt, definatly want to meet you, you are a sweety, i will arrive on the 23 so i have 12 days,

i will be seeing a lot of mystic i hope so a day would be great,
Josette im not really bitchy,and im definatlyt not psychotic, just like a bit of a laugh, like us all

Well since you put it that way... and I don't hold a grudge(usually) if ya'll want to meet that's fine. I'd like to meet MH and have a litle chat if she's up for it.
are you up for a meeting?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
well josette are you up for a laugh?

im a really fun person so come on lets get together,

we can chat about the 7 times a night one, oh and find some decent alcahol and maybe go and have a sing in karaoke :D :D :D

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
[qb] well josette are you up for a laugh?

im a really fun person so come on lets get together,

we can chat about the 7 times a night one, oh and find some decent alcahol and maybe go and have a sing in karaoke [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/qbB]

alcohol I'm there [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
ok girl, lets go, drownd all our sorrows, whts youre tipple?

im more of a breezer drinker, i think they arent possible, but ill stick for beer,
i hope theres smirnoff ice, well get ratted, heheheheeheheheheheeh

and sing in the mean time

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Oh I'm a COCKtail girl! Margaritas, Maitai's,Capecods,Rumrunner's,etc

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ooohhhhhhhh I'm getting excited just thinking about it a drink now!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh josette, i didnt think of cocktails, my god i love them, the sweeter the better,

oh im excited my, my mouth is watering, yummy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like a lot of fun and YR if 'Josette' turns out to be a DUDE - well even better then! [Big Grin]

Have a great time, *girls*!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Tigerlily, MH knows very well that I am a woman. Why don't you take your silly comments and shove them up your flat ass. I tried to tolerate you , you crazy german woman,but you are pushing it!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take the 'flat a**' as a compliment, Josette, coming from you anyway! [Wink]

And I bet one bottle of Jack Daniels that you are indeed a man!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I take the 'flat a**' as a compliment, Josette, coming from you anyway! [Wink]

And I bet one bottle of Jack Daniels that you are indeed a man!!! [Big Grin]
[/QUOTE

You are so silly fraubitch.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats "frau"?
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
whats "frau"?

A german woman. [Smile]
And you don't need to ask what a bitch is... Josette will explain it to you! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I'm so jealous....I want to go to Egypt too. I don't know when I will go but am thinking for the summertime. Atho my friend is in Dubai, I want to go see the pyramids etc....More educational for me and I could bring back picture for my students.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Miss noor come along , i love the pyramids, but sound and light show is amazing, we can go together

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Miss noor come along , i love the pyramids, but sound and light show is amazing, we can go together

Yorkshire please stop inviting the whole of Egypt to our meeting. I don't like to drink in front of strangers. [Wink]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Josette
I will be arriving on Feb 26th. Im curious as to what you want to talk about?
Anyway, let me know when you think you want to meet and i will discuss it with Momen and see if he and i can arrange to meet with you.
Hurry york, i wish you were arriving earlier. The marriage is set for soon after i arrive but you can help me celebrate after you arrive.
I personally dont drink any alcohol, but it is nice to hang out.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank you for the invitation Yorkshire...I just might take u up on it;) You say your going in March? Josette aren't we all friends here in ES?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and please Josette, anything personal you say to me send in pm's..
Thank you

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Oh I'm so jealous....I want to go to Egypt too. I don't know when I will go but am thinking for the summertime. Atho my friend is in Dubai, I want to go see the pyramids etc....More educational for me and I could bring back picture for my students.

Atho? Is that an Egyptian name? It sounds Greek.
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Mystic, I wish you all the happiness sweetie....Cheers to you and Momen..I'll drink for you lol I just love them long island tea's hic hic up...
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
listen guys were all gonna get together, im going to book ticket tomorrow mystic, yippeeeeeeee
cant wait to see you, wrere all going to have a few cocktails, none alcholic for the bride
cant wait

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
MH, my friend, what I sent you in PM I considered "personal" now just chit/chat like this I don't. So please let's not be a cotton ball. But may I ask why you need to ask Momen? I was not talking about meeting with him. I meant you. I hope you don't need his permission already?

Thank you too!

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hahahaha, Noor, thank you.
i have never tried one but have watched them being made. With 3 different types of alcohol in them wow, i dont see how anyone can do it.
The only things i have ever tried were daqari and pina coladas, had one raspberry lemontini once but i have only taken a few sips off of each one. I dont much care for the feeling alcohol gives.

--------------------

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Sorry Josette I misspelled, I meant Altho. My friend in Dubai is Essam Muhammed.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I dont "need" his permission, i prefer it and actually while i am there i will not be going anywhere without him at all. We intend to spend every minute together.
I dont mean to be cotton ball as you put it , i am just cautious is all.
I will be happy to speak with you but anything that needs to be said or anything can be said with him there.
But i will also not agree to a meeting if it is against his wishes.

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Oh Goshhhhh you have two lovers too! Wow, you're giving Miss Sharm a run for her money [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and of course we are going to spend alot of time together i hope yorkshire,, i dont know what our men have planned but i am sure there are plans. I'm getting butterflies hehe

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Wow are you trying to get the Stepford Wife(future wife) of the year award?
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long Island Iced Teas Miss Noor? A girl after my own heart. And if they are made right then they don't really taste like alcohol, just really good. However you need a really good bartender for this, I would never order them at a restaurant.

Miss Noor I might be going this summer, what month are you thinking of going?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
I thank you for the invitation Yorkshire...I just might take u up on it;) You say your going in March? Josette aren't we all friends here in ES?

Not all Miss Noor, but you seem to be one of the sane members:D You are welcome.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
No, its just how i am Josette. I feel it respectful to ask for permission or if it is ok with him instead of just informing him i will do something. Just as when i plan dinners, i dont just fix just whatever, i will ask what he would like, i will ask where he would like to go or what he wants to do. If i want to do something i will ask him to please take me.. I dont know, i just feel it being respectful.
We can talk if you like Josette.

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
No, its just how i am Josette. I feel it respectful to ask for permission or if it is ok with him instead of just informing him i will do something.
No MH you TELL HIM what you're going to do and he can either roll with it or sod off!

Just as when i plan dinners, i dont just fix just whatever, i will ask what he would like, i will ask where he would like to go or what he wants to do.

NO NO NO AGAIN! You tell him what he's going to eat, if you even choose to cook! Never ever baby a man! Aren't you a waitress? Why wait on people all day and then wait on this camel too? NO way!!!!If anything he needs to be cooking you dinner!

If i want to do something i will ask him to please take me..

NO NO NO!!! You don't ASK him to take you anywhere! You just tell him we're going so and so, and be ready to go!

I dont know, i just feel it being respectful.

Follow all my advice and he will respect you so much just like my husband

We can talk if you like Josette.

YOU BETCHA!
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raise of hands to show who thinks Josette should have her own ES advice column?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha ,
i dont agree with that. If i treat him with this respect then it will be returned in kind. I do things for him and he will return it with favors or things as well.
If i were to be bossy or pushy then i feel it is showing i dont care what he thinks and that isnt true, I care very much what he thinks.
as an example, i am sure that if i fix him a nice dinner that he likes, then in return he will probably pamper me the rest of the evening.
I am very big on showing a man that i will take care of him and enjoy being with him.
I was married for 13 years, i didnt do as i do now with that man.
but it makes sense, take care of them and they will take care of you.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
So when do you have in mind to meet or talk Josette so that i may discuss it with him. I know we will be pretty busy the first week with the marriage and the after the marriage haha, but i will see what he says.

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Well MH I really think you should reconsider taking my advice,but as far as the meeting goes, I just think it will be a little awkward with Momen there. Why don't you run it by him and see what he says and then get back to me. I'm pretty open as no plans yet to head to Alexandria with my dear camel.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I already know what he will say mostly, he has informed me of the discussion. I am aware that i am not well liked or thought of well by you. He told me of the phone call within hours of it occuring. I would actually rather he be there, this way i get both sides at once. I will see his reactions to your words and what you have to say that way. This way nothing can be said by anyone that isnt true without the other one there to speak up and say their side.

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
MH I don't even know you so how can I dislike you? I only know snippets about you from a chatboard so that is hardly enough to form an opinion about you. Anyway, yes I did call Momen because I wanted to talk to him about the emails and what had transpired on this site. He was very nice and his voice was still as sexy as I remembered [Big Grin] I told him that I wanted to be friends and he said OK and if you two are going to be married, why rehash the past? So I won't be confronting anyone. I'll just meet you two and be on my way.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
sure thing, if he will agree.

--------------------

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
You know he said he loved you and I told him he was crazy [Big Grin] I did say that.
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
I'm thinking about going in July but I guess it would be hotter than helllllllllo right? I am going to ask my little friend Essam if maybe he could meet me in Cairo,but that would be so splendid if we meet my friend....I will surely let you know my plans..........We would have such a blast wooooooo wooooooooooo partytime heheheh
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
guys were just gonna meet and have a ball

cairo wont no wht hit when us sex bombs arrive

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
oh yes july is hot as .... hahahaha, wish you were coming sooner noor, would like to meet you.
Yes he did tell me you said that also haha, and i love him too. I am addicted to his voice lol... and i cant wait.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com