EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am off

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am off
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm i am leaving home in a little less than 8 hours for the airport, havent slept, cant. Just finished packing. Trying to think of anything i might have possibly forgotten. A bundle of nerves and not sure what to expect lol. I will know everything i need to know when i arrive. I feel like i am forgetting something for sure.
Wish me luck, will try to check in from time to time.
Yorkshire, hope you still have my number, let me know when you reach egypt.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart -Have a safe trip and I hope that everything works out well for you. Just remember though take care of yourself and if your instincts tell you that something isn't right then it probably isn't. I am only speaking from my recent experience and I am sure that you have read the recent postings on all of this. Really mysticheart you can't trust anyone, that is sad but so true. So please be 100% that he is the one for you before you marry. I am not trying to dishearten you, just speaking as a friend to you.

I am sure that you have got everything packed that you need, but just to be sure check again [Smile]
Did your marriage papers arrive in time then?
I understand that you will be nervous but once that plane touches Egypt I am sure that they will go! Hope that you do drop in from time to time when you are there to let us all know how you are doing.

Good luck mysticheart but please, please look after yourself and take care.

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi amanda,
took a long hot bath to try to relax, lol still all nervous though. another 6 hours and i will be driven to airport. I have a list of things that i go by to pack and except for the last min things i will use before i leave everything is done. My divorce papers did not arrive from washington dc but i did go and get another certified, notarized copy from the court house and i have the copy from the egyptian consulate that was translated and authenticated.The papers that i have say that is enough, just to take the paper to the ministry of justice office and have it authenticated since i already did that at the consulate.
I have an instinct about people, usually i can tell just from their voice, words. I am waiting to see if my instincts are right.
Trust me guys, i am not going into this blindly or without thinking,
As Alison or yorkshire will tell you, i have had questions and i am constantly thinking. I have things i will ask and want answered.
You know, i have never before been nervous about meeting someone lol. I dont know if its just because i am afraid that it wont work, or if i have just been hurt enough that i am cautious, or if i am afraid that once we are together that i will never want to leave him to come home. Every time i return home alone something happens.
bought a digital camera today so that i can take pictures and have pictures taken of us....
Big breath, i really should sleep. Lol tell that to my eyes and my mind and my stomach.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck mysticheart - if you run into trouble contact the american embassy, or you can try to get to a pc somewhere and PM me here....
let us know how it goes and have a nice flight.
smucky

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Thank you smuckers

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mystic
ive been waiting for you but havent seen you in a while
no i lost youre number, silly me
send it to my email
have a great flighgt good luck
let me know how you get on
love to momen
chat with you soon
lots of love alisonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart -How many hours now before you leave to go to the airport. What time do you arrive in Cairo?

Have a safe trip and saty safe when you are there.

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she s just gone amanda, , she will arrive in Cairo tomorrow after noon at 3.20, im jealous,
wish you were coming to meet you too
Chat to you soon
it was fun today
love Alison xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I am thinking of her. I am sure she has butterflies in her stomach. I hope that all turns out well for her.
I wish that I was coming to and I could meet you and mystic, hopefully one day soon we will meet.
Will chat again soon great fun today.
Amanda x x

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes were gonna meet oneday
she is so nervous and momen too, i was chatting to him as well
they both have had no sleep
well good luck
kisses

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hehe, hi guys, I am in atlanta airport. Trip has started out a mess. Got to the airport and they had canceled my connecting flight from new york so they had to scramble to find me another route. So instead of indiana to new york to milan to cairo, i am now going indiana to atlanta to paris to cairo. I have 5 and half hours until my next flight that goes to paris.
Butterflies are not the word for it, i can barely breathe, and momen hehe he couldnt even type this morning, and kept repeating to me things. I will arrive later in Cairo than planned, it is now arrival at 7:05 pm instead of 3:20. Alison, i am pming you my number again, send sms whenever you like. Thank you for your luck and wishes miss sharm and alison. Wish you were going to be there too amanda, alison wish you were there sooner.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
aaaaa i am going nuts, alison come back home from work and talk to me, hehe i am sooo soo nervous and dont quite know what to do with myself sitting here. It was bad enough before i had the huge layover, before i only had 2 hours between each flight but sitting here for a total of 6 hours aaaaaaa with nothing to do but think...

--------------------

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to think but THANK GOD you aren't stuck in this damanable weather, and there is sun sun sun where you are heading
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
yes yes yes thank god so so much. I am just happy they found an alternate route for me

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish you good luck my 3 weeks were heaven 70 and 80 degree weather in hurghada. then i come home last nite and it is snowing so bad here . i want to go back to my hunny where its warm. sorry i just missed you at the airport have a wonderful time
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! How was it? How was your anniversary? So glad you a wonderful time!

:: hugs ::

Sarah

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
wish you good luck my 3 weeks were heaven 70 and 80 degree weather in hurghada. then i come home last nite and it is snowing so bad here . i want to go back to my hunny where its warm. sorry i just missed you at the airport have a wonderful time

Wish you really enjoyed

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had the best time of my life i was asked to meet with the president of el qusier and the general of the army. i was even invited to the parliment.when i got to egypt it was raining and of course sabry was late due to alot of accidents on the road. so this very nice young man stayed with me till sabry arived . we kept in contact with him. he evn invited us to his wedding and a small party afterwards. i danced with him and his wife at the wedding , they were so lovley, i felt like the vip there. it was so great. sabry and i had a wonderful quite 2 weeks alone then the family for 1 week. i miss it so much already
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
our anniversary? they gave us a big party. i was laying on the beach and sabry said he had to go for 30 mins. somewhere so i stayed. when he got back right in front of everyone he gave me this beautiful bouquet of flowers and my signed contract for some land he bought right off the beach. i almost died . everyone around us saw this and started clapping and chanting. god what precious moments. he just stood there hugging me and kissing me. what a wonderful man i married
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
our anniversary? they gave us a big party. i was laying on the beach and sabry said he had to go for 30 mins. somewhere so i stayed. when he got back right in front of everyone he gave me this beautiful bouquet of flowers and my signed contract for some land he bought right off the beach. i almost died . everyone around us saw this and started clapping and chanting. god what precious moments. he just stood there hugging me and kissing me. what a wonderful man i married

GOD GRANTS THE WORTHY ONES ,, [Frown] LUCKY LUCKY GIRL ..MAY ALLAH SHOWER A THOUSAND BLESSINGS ON YOU BOTH ... [Smile]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and my signed contract for some land he bought right off the beach.

[Big Grin]

Glad you had a great time Micky.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks mk and banana i loved the video you made. now i want to fly right back to egypt again.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com