EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Goodbye All..I am Leaving Egypt! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goodbye All..I am Leaving Egypt!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Fiance came in from work tonight and told me over dinner that he NEVER wanted to come to the US and that he has a good life here. He said that we can make our life work here. Oh then he told me he registered the orfi and that it is stamped and we are married anyway.

I've packed my stuff and I am leaving today.
I know some will say this is my just desserts,but I don't care. No one deserves to be treated like I am being now. I kicked him out!

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, I know the others will have tons of clever replies. I unfortunately do not. However, dont you love him? Maybe his mind will change in time. You are just begining your life together, if you truly do love him try and hang in there a bit longer. It must be very difficult living in a new, very different country, I can only imagine. But, ultimately, does it really matter where you live as long as you are with the man you love? Good Luck.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He can go to hell along with this claptrap of a country. I am so maddddddddddddddd. And no I don't live him anymore. He is dead to me. Just deadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette why you hate egypt so much?
i thought you really liked it

give it a chance , it might work out

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont leave we were suppose to meet [Frown]
pls wait for me [Frown]

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I can't Ali. I'm sorry. I'm going out..need a drink
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well suited id say. wait for him, lombardo that is
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Frown] noooooooooooooooo
[Frown]
jojoooooooooooooo [Frown]
Any good guy is not lucky in hi\her love life .i know that very well.
But dunno wot 2 say jojo ,good luck habibty .I promise u 1 day ,u will be wiz some one and u will be veryyy happy wiz him and soooon [Wink]

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as it's his birthday, the two of you should go out together tonight. It might cheer you both up.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too many coats in blue for my liking are you shaw they had the right person .....
yes meet with lombardo you may be in for susprise beleive me a big susprise .....afterwards.

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye Josette.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait, im confused. chimps- i thought another user name posted what you posted?
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
claptrap of a country? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
wait, im confused. chimps- i thought another user name posted what you posted?

[Wink]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmedlisamosa
Member # 12831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmedlisamosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette,

You got me feeling scared. Was your man all for the united states at first? I am coming there soon and I am afraid my man will do the same to me. Tell me what u think. My fiance lives in mahlla. We are very much in love and he only asked me to come for ten days and he would return with me. Just getting your opinion.

Lisa

Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahmedlisamosa

Just don't write any orfi marriage..

(if not already done)...

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I will not tell you not to do it Lisa,but you need to be very clear with him about both of your expectations and how is he going to return with you? Does he have his visa in hand? I think you are an American and the visa process is a nightmare with the Cairo Embassy. My fiance started acting different when we got his interview appointment. He knew it was getting time to possibly leave and so that's when he gave me the news of not wanting to move.

Again, if you love him and are clear about what you expect, I say give it a chance. I'm just not sure how he's going to return with you after ten days????

Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw this and thought maybe i should go to the airport [Smile] , but i see now that my old girl is staying and I wish she is having nice time.

Good luck, my dear, no bad feelings, i want you to have the best life, you deserves that.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Awww thanks habibi. Yes I am staying for now.
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] that is the best news I have heard since i read that mysicheart was safe and well [Smile] glad you are still bringing happiness to the people of Egypt [Smile]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Yes I try. You know I've always loved my second country Egypt and its people [Smile]
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
I don't know why people give you such a hard time my dear, you are a little ray of sunshine [Smile] Do not let them stop you from smiling and enjoying yourslef. Glad your staying in Egypt. keep away from the dog men, and you will be fine, inshallah
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I think it is because I act on impulses that they suppress and maybe it does get me into close situations sometimes,but it has never been something that I could not get myself out of. Anyway, I definitely think he is the one and we were brought together by fate for sure.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a 5.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmedlisamosa
Member # 12831

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmedlisamosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he doesn't have his visa in hand. he wants me to come to him and we get married before judge or court official and then get paperwork started and he is saying that all my paperwork and his paperwork will be started and somewhat done in ten days. Then he said i can go and either he will be able to go or he will come later. Ahmed told me about the interviews they do and he told me what to prepare myself for. He says he doesnt want me to live there with him coz he wants to get away from his family. But, I am just cautious. Ahmed knows how i feel, and he swears he would never keep me from being happy. I wish there was a way u could contact him and tell him your situation. It would put him at ease. He thinks i will back out of the whole thing. I wouldn't cause I love him. I feel I have to be careful though cause I have children involved. I am all these girls have. Maybe I am being too naive, i dont know. Thanks for listening Josette.
Posts: 2 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ok Lisa, give me his number and I will call him for you
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist, you are being a little ungenerous, considering that we have two actors on the stage here. I would say that 7 out of 10 is deserved, for the cross-gender work alone. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahmedlisa - this 10 days thing sounds like the new line... I have been hearing about it a lot in the last 6 months or so... not sure why.
But think about how stuff happens in Cairo - I would plan a little extra time.
And yes, I would be suspicious of the "plan." Simply because it is not a foolproof plan. And because you have children. I don't understand why you would take the risk, but you must have your own reasons. I assume you know him "in person" and have dated him and learned about what he is like in real life already.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronzed Adonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the fact that it has been superceded by the most whirlwind romance / getting off with a random stranger (delete as appropriate) known to man, surely Alchemist and SWYS it deserves a 9 for the juxtaposition of Joycean (non)sense and imagery with the tragic Shakespearean overtones of love and evil. Josette's journey is positively Chaucerian!

Now who would you get to play the lead characters in this unfolding saga?

Posts: 40 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nine leaves them nothing to aim for, Bronzed Adonis. Hmmm...which actor could play Josette? How about Dustin Hoffman tackling the role, as in 'Tootsie'? Mohammed CuteAss, strikes me as a 'girl playing Prince Charming in Pantomime' type, slapping her thigh a lot and shouting ''He's behind you'.' Any better suggestions? [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmedlisamosa:
he doesn't have his visa in hand. he wants me to come to him and we get married before judge or court official and then get paperwork started and he is saying that all my paperwork and his paperwork will be started and somewhat done in ten days. Then he said i can go and either he will be able to go or he will come later. Ahmed told me about the interviews they do and he told me what to prepare myself for. He says he doesnt want me to live there with him coz he wants to get away from his family. But, I am just cautious. Ahmed knows how i feel, and he swears he would never keep me from being happy. I wish there was a way u could contact him and tell him your situation. It would put him at ease. He thinks i will back out of the whole thing. I wouldn't cause I love him. I feel I have to be careful though cause I have children involved. I am all these girls have. Maybe I am being too naive, i dont know. Thanks for listening Josette.

Your are joking aren't you with your 10 days, more like 2 years. Might be a good idea to pack another suitcase.

I would give the embassy a ring if I was you, you might get a bit of a suprise

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ahmedlisamosa:

Lisa hon, I called Ahmed this morning for you.. We need to talk dear. You haven't read any of my PM's. So that's why I'm posting here. PM me ok?
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Josette did you call Momen the other morning? hmm today is weds.. so monday morning i think?
I have a reason i ask.. I just want you to verify yes or no,.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
My Fiance came in from work tonight and told me over dinner that he NEVER wanted to come to the US and that he has a good life here. He said that we can make our life work here. Oh then he told me he registered the orfi and that it is stamped and we are married anyway.

I've packed my stuff and I am leaving today.
I know some will say this is my just desserts,but I don't care. No one deserves to be treated like I am being now. I kicked him out!

We all wish you Good Luck [Smile]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is moamen?
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is moamen?
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be another boyfriend
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOMEN IS THE HUSBAND OF MYSTIC HEART

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Yorkie, how are you?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is Josette calling Mystics husband??? Did I miss something?? [Confused]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know magnona ,but im sure we will soon find out [Big Grin]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
hahaha , really?hahahahaha
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momen and josette were talking before he and i decided to get married. She has made a few phone calls with what she said was the intention to congratsulate on the marriage which is indeed all that she was given the chance to say before he handed the phone to me and she hung up

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
if josette pretty i can give her the honor and invite her to movies(on mystic bill) lol
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
i think not, pay for it yourself if you can beg the money to do it and as i told you in reply to pm you sent me, i am not josette and i have never met josette in person

--------------------

cherry_zamalek
Member # 12733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherry_zamalek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever josssete it obviously a fake account! or she's making up stories to grab attention you guys admit it!
she always got a story to tell that doesn't go through your head, the reason she says she's leaving coz so that nobody can meet her coz shés fake! and she's soo agressive i've never heard a story like that, two peopl ejust got married and coz he wants to stay in egypt shés like: GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLL I DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE! she's crazy and stupid, well you should be happy that someone actually marrie dyou! but ofcourse i'm talking for nothing coz this is all crap your saying just bull ****!

--------------------
s.shahin

Posts: 9 | From: Holland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
hahahahahaha
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Egyptian999 I know you are Momen. Everything points to you being him, especially my pm's from you. BTW* a good laugh is always appreciated,but please just pm me as Momen.

Author Topic: hi
egyptian999
Member # 13087 posted 20 March, 2007 07:35 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u still in egypt?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josette

Member # 12613 posted 20 March, 2007 07:38 AM
Is your mother?

egyptian999
Member # 13087 posted 20 March, 2007 07:53 AM
excuse me?

Josette

Member # 12613 posted 20 March, 2007 08:21 AM
excused

egyptian999
Member # 13087 posted 20 March, 2007 08:30 AM
mystic said u wanted her guy

Josette

Member # 12613 posted 20 March, 2007 08:33 AM
I had her guy.

egyptian999
Member # 13087 posted 20 March, 2007 08:44 AM
what????!!!!!!isher name tanya? ifthat ,then iknow her

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Josette , egyptian 999 is not me , his name is waheed and we already had a thread about him and his gf Beth, they deleted the thread ,it was called need friends , you can find waheed in cafes with Beth , make sure that you are in down town and they will appear,you will then see egyptian999.and by the way , it is none of your business (egyptian999)what whether her name is tanya or not, you should mind your own business and find more lies to tell people .
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com