EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Good Morningggggg All! Such a glorious Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Morningggggg All! Such a glorious Day!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a new boyfriend

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a surprise. Who is he?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your daddy
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Josette.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Thanks MK. GOOD DAY to you !
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not hardly........my dog wouldn't even smell your a** Josette.

quote:
Your daddy
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Ok now that was totally out of line and too far.

You're just sick! [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ok Sheba..Inshallah,it was just a little joke. But you did make a sarcastic comment with, what a surprise.
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
You're right but the equivalence well.............?????

Anyway, I'm not going there. [Smile]

Who was it ?
[Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Well someone I met last night, or rather more accurately this morning. [Smile]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
and.....

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you met him this morning and he's already your boyfriend? [Confused]
are you still in egypt? Tell us more.....

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I'm going to take a nap for now, didn't get much sleep last night/this morning(no not what you think) and then I will post more details. I am just so beat now. Anyway, he is a super nice guy and we talked for hours about so many things. I think I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
hehehe

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Ugh.........I just realized. You guys are just getting up. I haven't even gone to bed yet. 1:20 am here. [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too [Frown]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol don't go to sleep, STAY AWAKE!
(why would Josette be going to sleep at 9:30 a.m.?)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Why you Hibbah?

Easy for you to say Smucks. LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
Hi Ali,

Sorry for my short temper earlier. I was just in a bad mood. I hope things are OK with you. I no longer want you to beat up my ex-fiance,but thanks for the offer. Again you are a true friend. I am just leaving him

Could it be? [Confused]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its 1:46 am, and im awake, doing everything except writing my paper.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

oh my, you don't suppose Josette met up with ali?? [Eek!]
Josette, say it isn't so... [Frown]
(having chocolate cravings...digging out cookbook)

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
its 1:46 am, and im awake, doing everything except writing my paper.

Ugh.....I do that too. Unfortunately tonight. It's just my nose. Hurts and meds don't work very well. [Frown] Wanna trade? [Big Grin]

Ok Smucks, I found some killer chocolate recipes the other night while looking for eggplant ones. LOL [Confused]

http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbooks.php?q=chocolate

Check out some of the names of just the cookbooks. LOL

Morning Munchies (hehehe)

Goddess Party!
Lee's Orgasmic Chocolate Desserts
CHOCOLATE IS a Food Group
It's That Time of Month Again...
HAND OVER THE CHOCOLATE AND NO ONE GETS HURT!
Beware #2 - Cookie Monster Collection

Enjoy! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronzed Adonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her fiance dumps her and a couple of hours later she has a new boyfriend? Yet she would like us to believe that she, unlike everyone else, is as pure as the driven snow?

Give me strength.

--------------------
Our dreams, our desires and colourful aspirations need to be taken seriously, treated with importance…If you push them aside, you suppress what’s best in you and end up an empty person…

Posts: 40 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

comeon BA, have fun with this [Wink]
thanks for the link sheba, I'm combing through it now

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great the Josette saga continues, it is so much fun. So now fiance (not calling him husband anymore) has registered their Orfi marriage and she is shagging someone else can we expect ES first public stoning. I should get out of the country quick Josette

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna know HOW she met someone when she was posting here till 1.30am in Cairo?? Was it the blue blazer men??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
3fwan Smucks.

quote:
...can we expect ES first public stoning.
Sono....

*evil grin*

What's for brkfst Smucks? Anything in there for pineapples, cocuntes, fish......?

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:
Hi Ali,

Sorry for my short temper earlier. I was just in a bad mood. I hope things are OK with you. I no longer want you to beat up my ex-fiance,but thanks for the offer. Again you are a true friend. I am just leaving him

Could it be? [Confused]
Let's hope so, they are so well suited together. Not quite sure though because our friend Lombardo is allegedly in Germany but 2 hours before he said that he was in London and then 2 hours later he was back in Germany and now he is in Egypt [Confused]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:
Hi Ali,

Could it be? [Confused]
Let's hope so, they are so well suited together. Not quite sure though because our friend Lombardo is allegedly in Germany but 2 hours before he said that he was in London and then 2 hours later he was back in Germany and now he is in Egypt [Confused]
he gets around [Eek!]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were all in love Josette

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ladies it is NOT Ali. We have never even met and yes from my understanding he is not even in Egypt. I was apologizing to him for being rude to him in the other thread.

Anyway, last night after everything happened, I just wanted a drink. So I went out to get a taxi and told the driver to find me a bar. The taxi driver then started driving and we went down around Tahrir ,but the shop was closed. I then asked him to take me to a hotel with a bar and he suggested the Nile Hilton,but we were both not sure if it had one. Anyway, he started talking to me about why I wanted a drink and we just ended up talking for hours. He was extremely nice and kind. He's working as a taxi driver at night and during the day he works at the Ministry of Justice. He said that he makes a fairly good salary,but drives the taxi mainly to get away from his wife. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking now,but he is deeply unhappy in his marriage and is just waiting to divorce her once her father leaves the hospital. He said he never loved her and she was his parent's choice. He said he never really tried to make it work because deep down he just could never accept her. He said he has been living in hell for five years and I was like an angel to him. He asked me if I thought there might be a future for us and I said yes. I then leaned over to give him a kiss and he turned away. I then tried to put his hand on my breast and then he mildly wigged out and gave me this whole "holy roller" routine and I apologized,but I knew he wanted me.

He was just so so nice and we will be seeing each other again tonight. I really think he is the one, once he dumps his wife. i told him can't you just say I divorce you???? And he laughed and said yes,but since her father is very sick now,he doesn't want to add to it right now. I told him that it was very thoughtful of him,but if he's not dead in 2 weeks,he has to say it regardless or she'll use that against him forever.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll have to start giving Josette marks out of ten for every 'performance'. Josette, just watch out as he might ony be after your cab fare. [Frown]

PS: Nice touch with the 'dead in two weeks line'. The Nile Hilton bit didn't ring true though as everyone knows they have bars there - especially taxi drivers. [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a 3, not your best work Josette.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Not that I have to explain anything to you, but obviously he's not really a taxi driver he's just getting away from his wife driving around so he wouldn't know all the ends and outs that all taxi drivers know. Yes we both thought there was a bar in there,but since we'd never been we were not sure. Anyway, no one will spoil how happy I am with my new man, not even you!!!!!!!!!
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
People this is not a joke. I have met the love of my life! He is everything in a man I always wanted. He listened to me intently for hours,never interrupting,but just letting me vent. You should have seen the look in his eyes as I talked... Ohhhh...MMMMMM...I am crazy about him!!!!!!!! Why can't you just be happy for me? He is gorgeous BTW* I can't wait to be with him!
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, Josette, Josette..please don't get yer knickers in a twist. Why are you so defensive? A wo man with a dilemma and an almost dead father-in-law, to be, is no laughing matter to me, Missy. [Frown]

Your explanation makes perfect sense [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

''but obviously he's not really a taxi driver he's just getting away from his wife driving around so he wouldn't know all the ends and outs that all taxi drivers know.''

I should have seen it. [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck Josette.

Just good luck for you

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette: Why can't you just be happy for me?
i am. happy happy happy [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
OK thanks for the well-wishes. And he knows everything about me. I told him about the cheating(well I left out the airport incident)but I just said I have been "tempted" while I was in Egypt.
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''tempted''

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. [Big Grin] [Razz] Great comic timing there.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
ROFLMAO

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and then what happened Josette...this can't be the end...no, no...I need to know more..SOAP OPERA ES...watch next week, same time. Does Josette see her "new man again" or does she re-engage with her fiance/husband. Or does she decide to take them both on or leave them both behind and leave Egypt for good.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Ladies it is NOT Ali. We have never even met and yes from my understanding he is not even in Egypt. I was apologizing to him for being rude to him in the other thread.

Anyway, last night after everything happened, I just wanted a drink. So I went out to get a taxi and told the driver to find me a bar. The taxi driver then started driving and we went down around Tahrir ,but the shop was closed. I then asked him to take me to a hotel with a bar and he suggested the Nile Hilton,but we were both not sure if it had one. Anyway, he started talking to me about why I wanted a drink and we just ended up talking for hours. He was extremely nice and kind. He's working as a taxi driver at night and during the day he works at the Ministry of Justice. He said that he makes a fairly good salary,but drives the taxi mainly to get away from his wife. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking now,but he is deeply unhappy in his marriage and is just waiting to divorce her once her father leaves the hospital. He said he never loved her and she was his parent's choice. He said he never really tried to make it work because deep down he just could never accept her. He said he has been living in hell for five years and I was like an angel to him. He asked me if I thought there might be a future for us and I said yes. I then leaned over to give him a kiss and he turned away. I then tried to put his hand on my breast and then he mildly wigged out and gave me this whole "holy roller" routine and I apologized,but I knew he wanted me.

He was just so so nice and we will be seeing each other again tonight. I really think he is the one, once he dumps his wife. i told him can't you just say I divorce you???? And he laughed and said yes,but since her father is very sick now,he doesn't want to add to it right now. I told him that it was very thoughtful of him,but if he's not dead in 2 weeks,he has to say it regardless or she'll use that against him forever.

IT AINT THAT ONE ON THE LEFT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CORRIDOR WITH THE BIG BIG FAG IN HIS GOB WHAT A DOG
OR BETTER IT MIGHT BE THE LITTLE FART THAT SHEDS OUT TEA AND SWEETYS ....
so u wont have a problem then saying i do ......awer smellly

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehheheheehhe
cool

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Josette, what state are you from dear? [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Josette, what state are you from dear? [Confused]

a mental state [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ahhhh good one ayisha, I swear you're witty [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ty ty ty [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com