EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Anyone I called bitch,whore, slut,old etc I apologize

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone I called bitch,whore, slut,old etc I apologize
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pmed a few people that I was really nasty to,but I can't remember everyone on my hit list. Anyway, this is the new Josie and I am looking for a fresh start with my new man and my new life.

[Smile]

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette,

I haven't received your pm, maybe I am still on your hit list! Anyway that is really good for you to come on here and apologise to everyone that you called names to. I hope that all works out for you. Don't forget to keep us all updated, I am sure we woud love to hear about your new life with your new man [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette good luck for youre new life
i wish you well, good luck
Nice that you are apologising to people
take care
xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll will wait and see if it lasts. Sorry
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jojo this is nice from u ,u r just a beautiful girl ,nice looking nice body nice manners nice character wot a nice girl u r .
I Apologize to every one 2 who i insulted ,bec am looking for a new life wiz my new girl cant wait 2 c her awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: Anyone I called bitch,whore, slut,old etc I apologize

For how long? [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Topic: Anyone I called bitch,whore, slut,old etc I apologize

For how long? [Big Grin]

Never look a gifthorse in the mouth.

Anyway, I must get ready for my date!!! Shall I wear the low-cut blouse or my little black dress? But the dress will need a light sweater. Hmm Maybe I can leave a few buttons undone...I will blow his mind tonight...

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it like Paris..... nothing underneath. The guys will fly HIGH! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
jojo this is nice from u ,u r just a beautiful girl ,nice looking nice body nice manners nice character wot a nice girl u r .
I Apologize to every one 2 who i insulted ,bec am looking for a new life wiz my new girl cant wait 2 c her awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Is that an apology I hear from you Ali for what you said about me?

Does anyone know how to resusitate me? I have just collapsed from the shock! [Eek!]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Do it like Paris..... nothing underneath. The guys will fly HIGH! [Big Grin]

Hmmm that does make for easy access.... [Wink]

OK thanks for the idea TL.

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
No No No

I want to take this slow this time. No harami tonightttttttt. You know he was talking to me about Islam and Mohamed(pbuh)last night and I just got this chill over my body. I think that is a sign that this relationship is truly blessed.

Alhamdulilah

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, did he talk about Islam before or after you tried to place his hand on your breast and kiss him? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
No I don't want to take it slow!!! If he is the one for me, then he's the one for me. NO need to play games. He is what I want and I will let him know that tonight.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Ya! till the next one
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jose if I called you a slut, I was right [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Some people are trying to provoke me, but I will not take the bait. Some people are also showing how truly classless and petty they are,but Mohamed (pbuh) does not want us to act this way and I must remember this in all that I do.

Inshallah

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
i dont think anyone is provoking you. you have to remember you have been more than nasty to lots of people here. and its hard to forgive
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josie, thank you for the PM. There still seems to be a "credibility issue" here. Sorry
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it more of an incredibility [Razz] issue, Laura?
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Isn't it more of an incredibility [Razz] issue, Laura?

or incredidisabilty or inediblediscredibility??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
It's OK Laura all I can do is apologize and try to show that I'm trying to make a new start. That's all I can do.
Laura
Member # 879

Ok Josie, if I took this all at "face value" *snickering* let me tell you how I think our tea would go.

Laura and Josie arrive at Trianon for a cup of tea and some cheesecake.
Two minutes after being seated, Josie gets up and disappears with the man who seated us. 10 minutes later she comes back and is telling me she is in love with him.

Tea arrives, Josie has been eyeballing every man in the place. She gets up again and walks over to a table where a couple are seated, whispers into the man's ear, and they both leave out the front door.

Ten minutes later Josie comes back in and sits down and starts recounting to me a tale that would make a OBT hooker blush.

I am trying to maintain my composure, and the feeling of wanting to disappear into the woodwork, when off Josie goes again into the kitchen. Screams are heard and all of the patrons at this point are getting up and vacating in droves.

ok, I could go on for a couple of pages, but I think you get my drift Josie [Smile]

Did I miss anything so far?

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Can you tell me where this place Trianon is? [Big Grin]
Laura
Member # 879

ROFL
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
when off Josie goes again into the kitchen. Screams are heard and all of the patrons at this point are getting up and vacating in droves.
[/QB]

oh this reminds me of a scene in a french movie called "Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain"
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Was it a comedy Cat? [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
He's here Ladies! Wish me Luck!!!!!!

Oh BTW* Amelie's one of my favorite movies. I think you're talking about when the Amelie's friend or the other waitress has sex with the tabac guy!

Great movie.

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey did i miss something? Is Josie no longer with the guy she was engaged to or is this someone totally different?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Was it a comedy Cat? [Big Grin]

This part was extremely funny, the woman who worked a french coffe shop, she's very self consous & unattratcive woman in her late 30's, seems to have not been with a man for a long time. Starts noticing a man who's too talkative in a new light because the heroine of the movie made her believe that he had a secret crush on her. So she rushes with him to the toilet. They start doing it, they are crazy loud & everything in the coffe shop starts to shake as if there is an earthquake [Big Grin]

Watching it is hilarious, I burst out laughing

Yes Josette, it's that one..... I loved that movie too

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Was it on tv? I can't imagine this one getting into the cinema here..haha
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that part made me uncomfortable. so did the very beginning scene, where all those different couples are having sex.

i loved the music, and i thought the part where she took that little tin of toys to that grown man from when he was a little kid was so beautiful.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
hey did i miss something? Is Josie no longer with the guy she was engaged to or is this someone totally different?

good question
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, shes no longer with him.

he sucks b/c he went and had their orfi marriage- legalized- and he wants to live in egypt.

so while she was leaving, she found out her cab driver was one cool cat (cuz we all know how AWESOME cab drivers are, especially egyptian ones) and she decided to boogey the night away with her new found love!

woo!

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's my take. Everyone deserves the benifit of the doubt. But, only a fool ignores a persons habitual faults, ways, characteristics.

So, ok thanks Josette. Good luck on your new life. But......I only do this once. [Wink] So don't screw up. LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, Sheba, that's not the end of Josette's saga in Egypt...... I am sure we are just in the middle of it! [Big Grin]
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian cab drivers are horny as hell and she is dumb to fall for one. They only want one thing honey; sex and if they propose to you its because they want a foreign wife to chat with their friends about over shisha. But I wont be ignorant, I'll be nice and say good luck honey, because your gonna need it. Thats incase your not used to getting heartbroken.

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if i was her id take a look in her medical book its such a good journal ..how to rebuild your self after a lip suction .. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wish her luck guys , maybe she changed to be a nice girl
give her a chance

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought she hates egypt and was leaving. i am so confused . [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

So now she's dating a cab driver???

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
So now she's dating a cab driver???

I never knew our friend Lombardo47 (Ali) was a cab-driver [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
yeah, shes no longer with him.

he sucks b/c he went and had their orfi marriage- legalized- and he wants to live in egypt.

so while she was leaving, she found out her cab driver was one cool cat (cuz we all know how AWESOME cab drivers are, especially egyptian ones) and she decided to boogey the night away with her new found love!

woo!

You left out the part where, in the cab for the first time she put his hand on her breasts. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah Tiger. I just meant ok i'll give her a second chance, but............. [Big Grin]

Ok I'm confused again. lol

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com