EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for 'serious' relationship? then post here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for 'serious' relationship? then post here
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there you go i've made it easy for you...

now here we can have the romantics, walks hand in hand on the beach, introduce to the parents, long term commitment. lurve...

please feel free to chat amoungst yourselves...

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

And as the years pass by..

errr..

Who would like to talk about potty training? [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you ok ??chimps eyebrows are raised
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is very interesting ,good one caterpillar
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what??? its not like i'm asking for a subscription fee or anything???!!!

theres no shame in being up front about it, saves a lot of wasted energy and time!, dont you think?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sure !
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
I think it does, you tell someone what you want, if they want the same...bingo...if they dont then 'next!'

then everyone can be happy, its a shame that people are too shy to say what they want, maybe for fear of rejection, because at that stage the other people dont know you anyway so they aren't rejecting 'you', their rejecting 'what u want' i.e serious or casual.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chimpsandherbanana:

(If that was for me)

No you plonker [Big Grin] it's for the kiddo!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
MK: so i guess the kiddo is me?

fair enough if thats what you think.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by chimpsandherbanana:

(If that was for me)

No you plonker [Big Grin] it's for the kiddo!

lol lol swing baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEGaBVUnLY

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
MK: so i guess the kiddo is me?

fair enough if thats what you think.

Oh God no. I mean MY kiddo! You wanted to talk about serious stuff right?

I really want people to tell about their experience with potty training for the kiddos.

[Frown]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
I meant serious relationship...

but you can talk about potty training if you like?? i dont mind...

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Caterpillar, I am here [Smile] x x
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Hey miss sharm
u r looking for serious relation ???!!!

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hey miss sharm

What the **** has it got to do with you if I am?

Please get off this post and go and get on the looking for sex post, thank you.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again.
[Roll Eyes]

Potty training, serious relationship on ES.....????

Both equally perplexing and interesting. hehehe

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hey miss sharm

r u looking lobrado?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh Caterpillars Matrimonial Services.

I hope you're not trying to take over my Online Marriage Services [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Miss Sharm. I don't like Lombardo either. I certainly don't agree with what he did to you. Not at all. But his question was perfectly in line with the thread. You are the one that threw childish into the mix.

Seriously.........get over it. I mean it's getting to the point when we see your id we think oh know what now? Another little tiff?

Geez.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Do you think i like u sheba ,i dont like u of course .

And miss sharm ,it was just a question ,and i didnt insult u ,so be polite .
Dont be a rude woman .

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Did u c all memebers of ES ,miss sharm is insulting me ,but i didnt bec am more polite than her .
I just asked her a question and she went crazy.

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this forum, it is better than a soap opera....I am enthralled with knowing what happens to Mystic Heart and is Josette going to start drinking again, when you do meet in person will you be surprised at what you find?? Love it. What a bunch of crazy chicks!! Serious question for you (if answering a serious ? is possible) What do you think the difference is between a christian egyptian man and a non-christian eqyptian man? Would a christian eqyptian man be more liberal in his views do you think? I wait with great curiousity what your views on this are.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
Do you think i like u sheba ,i dont like u of course .

[Confused] [Confused]

Actually Lombardo.....I could care less if you like me or not. I think you already know my opinion of you. But I am a lady.

But what I said was not to defend you. It was to say hey......Miss Sharm....you're nice, but snap out of it. You're putting yourself on the same level as him. Please don't. I just wish she would stop helping to insult herself. Feeding the fire.

I swear with you two, it's like na na na boo boo.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
well lombardo, she hardly went crazy did she?, she was just very surprised to see you in the serious relationship thread, which i admit so was i, but its ok, we wont judge. Miss sharm has a VIP pass in here so please be civil. The past is in the past and we are here to matchmake...not go over old ground so mr lombardo please dont try and score points.
I'm just waiting for some eligable batchelors to enter...

Ayisha, noooo i'm not treading on your toes minister, mine is but an introduction agency, to seive the wheat from the chaff as they say... i'm working on my truth serum as we speak [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES Soap sparkle [Big Grin]

The difference between a Christian Egyptian man and a non Christian Egyptian man is that one will be Muslim [Big Grin]

As with anyone in any religion no one can say who will or will not be more liberal, depends on what views on what, if you get me.

I can say from experience even copt men can be arseholes. [Big Grin]

Lombago, why dont ya like sheba??
[Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Sparkle welcome to the love lounge...I think your question about copts and muslims depends on the individual and how much they stick to their religion, and also what do you mean by liberal?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
caterpillar, you sort them out and send them over, I will get the online marriage contracts ready. Dont worry, you get good backsheesh for every couple you send me [Big Grin]

--------------------

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
"even copt men can be arseholes"
classic!... freudian slip their Ayisha?, are you saying muslim men are arseholes?!!!!

you meant not liberal right? lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooppss [Big Grin] sorry I meant *some* copt men can be arseholes, we already know *some* of the other can be dont we, this place is full of stories like that [Big Grin]

--------------------

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
well ladies and gentlemen, we welcome both copts and muslims in the lurve lounge and indeed anyone from anywhere who believes in anything or nothing!, all you have to do is state your name, age, hobbies and what you are looking for and we will do our best to find you a match, then you have to tell me what kind of woman/man you are looking for, who knows that special person might just read your post???!!!

but what makes it really special, is you must tell the absolute truth...

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks caterpillar, but I have found one already but being of a suspicious nature and I am not sure of his intent which is why I asked the question about "liberal" attitude. I guess only time will tell.....
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com